• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Summer Brawl/ July 18th @ Pownz

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Lol, you can die at 0 from a Croc thats all that matters, and I don't care thats my ENTIRE argument. Cruise is pretty apparant whats gonna disappear, its common sense. AND for the record: I hate Halberd, but everyone else loves it, so I keep it in my stage list

Its pretty even as to whether to ban Japes or not, I guess whichever party has more "yes" or "no" towards the ban of the stage will be granted their wish, I don't care its just what everybody else wants. I'm just trying to remove most gay crap from the tourney so people have a better time

Once again: I don't care, its what everybody else wants.

EDIT: I'll keep a count so far -
yes 4
no 4

swordgard

Smash Hero
Lol, you can die at 0 from a Croc thats all that matters, and I don't care thats my ENTIRE argument. Cruise is pretty apparant whats gonna disappear, its common sense. AND for the record: I hate Halberd, but everyone else loves it, so I keep it in my stage list

Its pretty even as to whether to ban Japes or not, I guess whichever party has more "yes" or "no" towards the ban of the stage will be granted their wish, I don't care its just what everybody else wants. I'm just trying to remove most gay crap from the tourney so people have a better time

Once again: I don't care, its what everybody else wants.

EDIT: I'll keep a count so far -
yes 4
no 4

Popular vote=/= what should be.

People should adress arguments instead. If you cant keep track of klamp, which should not kill you at 0 % if you dont DI straight down, then deserve to be gay killed.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Popular vote=/= what should be.

People should adress arguments instead. If you cant keep track of klamp, which should not kill you at 0 % if you dont DI straight down, then deserve to be gay killed.
I want what the community wants, not what elitists want.

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
Japes banners ***** Iliad's mother.
Japes banners broke into my house while I was on vacation.
Japes banners supported m2k at genesis.
(I'm kidding i <3 m2k)

swordgard

Smash Hero
I want what the community wants, not what elitists want.
We should play by what is competitivly acceptable, not what people want imo.
Most of the people are very badly uninformed, lets go ask every noob if they want items on shall we?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
We should play by what is competitivly acceptable, not what people want imo.
Most of the people are very badly uninformed, lets go ask every noob if they want items on shall we?
Don't be stupid, the community is the competitive Brawl community, if I wanted this level of elitism I would have went to brawl tactical, oh wait thats why I DONT GO THERE. Seriously, though...shh, worry about your own scene, we are doing fine here.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Don't be stupid, the community is the competitive Brawl community, if I wanted this level of elitism I would have went to brawl tactical, oh wait thats why I DONT GO THERE. Seriously, though...shh, worry about your own scene, we are doing fine here.
Stop avoiding the argument seriously, just answer each preposition 1 by 1. Sending away someone shows you have no valid answer.

Either way, i could tell you that the level of comparison between competitive smashers and noob can be applied here too, many people are uninformed even if they place well in tourney(kingace+DI, remember that a few months ago, hell yeah i do). You should not remove a part of the game only to make sure everyone is at the same level, dumbing down the game is not the solution. Ask the most informed players, or bring more evidence yourself, dont count on popular choice. Simple as that ^.^

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Stop avoiding the argument seriously, just answer each preposition 1 by 1. Sending away someone shows you have no valid answer.

Either way, i could tell you that the level of comparison between competitive smashers and noob can be applied here too, many people are uninformed even if they place well in tourney(kingace+DI, remember that a few months ago, hell yeah i do). You should not remove a part of the game only to make sure everyone is at the same level, dumbing down the game is not the solution. Ask the most informed players, or bring more evidence yourself, dont count on popular choice. Simple as that ^.^
Once again, you idiot, I WANT WHAT THE COMMUNITY WANTS

Done.

Bye.

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Japes has NO reason to be banned.

A) it is one of the only stages with huge celing and big sides

B) If you say falco is OP there, or spikes in general, then learn to QCDI(normal SDI if anything) the spike, stop being scrub :p

C) This stage has nothing random, the klamp trapz are timed, learn to be wary of your stage.

D) Stage control is an important issue which all players should learn, expected to happen on such a stage.
I have 4 equally good reasons as to why japes should be banned

A) its fukking gay

B) its fukking gay

C) its fukking gay

D) its fukking gay

the only good thing about it is the dk rap

brawl should only be played on neutrals, itd be godly
OMFG YES PLEASE YES

alright so my car is full, but just to make sure everyone is down

doc, fatal, holy and joe. yes?

edit: i want to pick up everyone at either york mills or yorkdale station. there is a go terminal at each so holy i think could stop at either. pm me which one you guys want. i think joe and i agreed on yorkdale, but i'm throwing it out there again. and sorry tinman but the ride was full when i saw your msg.

also i would like to name my car, seeing as how brose has such a ballin' name for his whipp. anyone who has suggestions can throw them out there.
Either ill go with you or ambrose, whichever bus route is easier for me to take ill go. But i do need a drive home and ill pay for that

Mikey7

Smash Lord
You guys need to stop resorting to flaming XD

And LOL at fatals post.

By the way, if ontario wants MK banned, will you ban it?
Yes. But it will never happen because there are a million MKs here lol, I would ban anything that the community agrees to ban.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Yes. But it will never happen because there are a million MKs here lol, I would ban anything that the community agrees to ban.
lol, then i just need to find something we all agree to ban XD

Im surprised ics infinites arent banned yet.

Gichan

Smash Champion
japes unbanned.

go ahead, hate me, lol. I love distant planet and wish it was legal, so i will say for japes to be legal.

nickcam

Smash Ace
japes banned for sure. WATER SUCKS. u cant literally tell me that a level that can kill u at 0 a should be legal. Swordgard i know your voicing your opinion but i guarentee once people get killed by a croc or get a stupid water kill they will be johning all day (Its personally happened to me and u feel like garbage afterwards). And please dont say u can time the croc. Theoretically its possible but during a match that isnt gonna happen. PLus the level promotes huge camping. Get on a platform on the side and just stay there especially with a character like meta.

sauc3

Smash Lord
japes banned, just cuz its so close and my vote makes a difference

and its gayer than aids *** sex patrick harris

KingAce

Smash Ace
i say ban japes for singles but keep it on for doubles
in singles its asking for a campfest

Patches

Smash Master
i say ban japes for singles but keep it on for doubles
in singles its asking for a campfest
Actually, I kinda agree with KingAce on this one.

However, for characters like GaW, Japes is an excellent CP if you've got RC banned. At least that's my opinion.

I still stand by my vote though, don't ban Japes.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I'll vote what Kingace said.

but I'm not even coming so im not sure if my vote should count lol

Top Bottom