• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I fixed it. I don't know why but I have been dropping the ball on a lot of things lately. I lost my wallet and phone all in one day lol.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1671668006229.png

Morgan Yu (Prey)
The main protagonist of the horror-FPS game by Arkane Studios and published by Bethesda, and the vice president and Director of Research at TranStar Industries. In Smash, the Mii Gunner will receive the geometric helmet and spacesuit from the cover art, but the weapon used is the Gelifoam Lattice Organism Obstructor Cannon, or GLOO Cannon for short, from the same game.
1671668185148.png

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Oh god I'm sorry I hope you got them back

I really don't mean to add more on but my zeke submission was left out
I added it. We just had one vote so it's still early.

It's seriously been an ongoing issue for me. I have begun to be very forgetful. It's really odd. I usued to have a solid memory but now I am forgetting dates, what happened the week before, and even some important information and such. I can't explain to people why I am like this but it feels like there is a fog or like a veil in my head. I just forget a lot of things and so I am more recently prone to forgetfullness and being unaware. Some days, I am good but other days, I am literally useless. It's one reason why I recently got fired from a job because I forgot I had work.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I added it. We just had one vote so it's still early.

It's seriously been an ongoing issue for me. I have begun to be very forgetful. It's really odd. I usued to have a solid memory but now I am forgetting dates, what happened the week before, and even some important information and such. I can't explain to people why I am like this but it feels like there is a fog or like a veil in my head. I just forget a lot of things and so I am more recently prone to forgetfullness and being unaware. Some days, I am good but other days, I am literally useless. It's one reason why I recently got fired from a job because I forgot I had work.
Might I recommend seeing a doctor? As a thread, we can give emotional support and amateur advice, but if there's something, mentally or physically, that needs professional help, it's probably better to get that checked out earlier just in case.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

FO76_T-60_power_armor.png

Power Armor (Fallout)
Would be a Gunner costume and would cover the whole Mii like a deluxe costume.

BJ Błaczkowicz (Mii gunner)
1671716337274.png
BJ Błazkowicz is a main character of "Wolfenstein 3D" game made by ID Software in 1992 and he is an american spy who specializes in one-man missions behind enemy lines.
He is one of most known Bethesda characters alongside DOOM slayer, Vault Boy and Dovaakhin and his game started to FPS game genre, predating DOOM (1993) a year before.

As a mii costume, it would consist of:
Headgear: His hair (wig).
Outfit: His outfit.
Gun: His shotgun.

I think it would make sense to include him in the game considering that we have DOOM guy and DOOM shares the same universe as Wolfenstein according to the devs. Plus all the Nazi references are removed from the costume, making him totally eligible.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Might I recommend seeing a doctor? As a thread, we can give emotional support and amateur advice, but if there's something, mentally or physically, that needs professional help, it's probably better to get that checked out earlier just in case.
Thanks. I’ve seen a few doctors but not related to this. There’s been other issues going on.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sorry everyone, I meant to get us started but I got caught outside in the onset of this winter storm so I was stranded for a few hours. I didn't get home until early in the morning.

Here are the results for voting for the Mii Gunner costume! Thank you for submitting content and taking the time to vote!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Raymond Bryce1 (3)014
VI2 (6)1 (2)19
Asteroid1 (3)1 (2)05
Cuddle Team Leader3 (9)3 (6)116
Joanna Dark1 (3)2 (4)18
Tracer1 (3)2 (4)411
Zeke1 (3)1 (2)27

Here are our Bethseda submissions! Thank you everyone for submitting! With that being saod, FORTNITE IS OFFICIALLY IN SMASH! Previous, we just had a Spirit at launch which I was planning on removing should we not get any Fortnite content. I felt this was fair since a series as big as Fornite should have at least a bit more content. Cuddle Team Leader will be a Mii Costume which rbings our count to:

1. 9S Mii Swordfighter (NieR Automata)
  2. A2 Mii Swordfighter (NeiR Automata)
  3. Zero Mii Swordfighter (Drakengard)
  4. Chrono Mii Swordfighter (Chrono Trigger)
  5. Santa Claus Mii Brwaler (Christmas)
  6. Penguin Brawler (Club Penguin)
  7. Geralt of Rivia Mii Swordfighter (Witcher)
  8. Cuddle Team Leader Mii Gunner (Fortnite)
  9. Bethseda Mii Costume
  10. -
  11. Three spots reserved for veteran Mii Costumes
  12. -
  13. -

View attachment 365406
Morgan Yu (Prey)
The main protagonist of the horror-FPS game by Arkane Studios and published by Bethesda, and the vice president and Director of Research at TranStar Industries. In Smash, the Mii Gunner will receive the geometric helmet and spacesuit from the cover art, but the weapon used is the Gelifoam Lattice Organism Obstructor Cannon, or GLOO Cannon for short, from the same game.
View attachment 365407
Hoping the best for you, Venus!

I’ll go ahead and submit Dogmeat from Fallout as a Mii Hat.

It would be a mascot hat - think the Crash Bandicoot commercial costume.
Corvo (Dishonored)

This is for swordfighter.
View attachment 365425
Power Armor (Fallout)
Would be a Gunner costume and would cover the whole Mii like a deluxe costume.
BJ Błaczkowicz (Mii gunner)
View attachment 365428
BJ Błazkowicz is a main character of "Wolfenstein 3D" game made by ID Software in 1992 and he is an american spy who specializes in one-man missions behind enemy lines.
He is one of most known Bethesda characters alongside DOOM slayer, Vault Boy and Dovaakhin and his game started to FPS game genre, predating DOOM (1993) a year before.

As a mii costume, it would consist of:
Headgear: His hair (wig).
Outfit: His outfit.
Gun: His shotgun.

I think it would make sense to include him in the game considering that we have DOOM guy and DOOM shares the same universe as Wolfenstein according to the devs. Plus all the Nazi references are removed from the costume, making him totally eligible.
View attachment 365436
Deathclaw
Fallout series

The Deathclaw is a Mii Brawler. What makes this costume unique that is covers the entirety of the Mii Costume which gives it an almost chibi-style appearance.
Morgan Yu Mii Gunner (Prey)
Dogmeat Hat (Fallout)
Corvo Mii Swordfighter (Dishonored)
Power Armor Mii Gunner (Fallout)
BJ Blazkowicz Mii Gunner (Wolfenstien)
Deathclaw Mii Brwaler (Fallout)

PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE!!!!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
In term sof veteran costumes, I saving spots for our Persona costumes which we hadn't included yet. This is composed of:

Morgan and Teddie Hats
Outfits for the protags of Persona 3 and 4

This leaves the following characters: Ninjara, Zero, Protoman and Mega Man X costumes also in limbo. So which wave should we include them in?

Season 1
  • Zangreus Wave
  • Phoenix Wright Wave
  • Sakura Wave
  • Agumon Wave

Season 2
  • Sol Badguy Wave
  • Lara Croft Wave
  • Lloyd Irving Wave
  • Geno Wave
  • Ratchet Wave

Season 3
  • Red Wave
  • Ahri Wave
  • Nightmare Wave
  • Noah and Mio Wave
  • Doomslayer Wave
Based on what I see down in posts below, I will plug them in. I have a feeling how they will go but I decided to do this with the thread instead of plugging them in on my own.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok everyone, here is where those Mii Costumes will appear:

Zero will appear in Phoenix's Wright's affiliated wave
Ninjara with Ahri
Protoman and X will appear alongside Geno to help disrpse our last veteran costumes.

Does the 3 spots for veteran Mii Costumes refer to 11, 12, and 13, or just 11?
Technially 11, 12, 13, and 14 since Persona has 4 of them.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright everyone, please remember to vote for the Bethseda costume!
We are lacking in votes so please take the time during this wintry Christmas Eve to vote!

So we are finishing of our very last Mii Costume submission and, for this one.....

Submit a Mii Costume!

Submit any Mii Costume that ties in with a video game character. Your choice. No rules. As long as it is a video game character. Have fun. Merry Christmas.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1671905726099.png

Ori (Mii Universal)
I've suggested this guy before, and I'll suggest him again...one last time.

As stated before, Ori's costume will look like what's above, the Mii Brawler would use his fists, the Mii Swordfighter will use the Spirit Edge from Will of the Wisps and the Mii Gunner will have Sein as the gun.

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
downloadfile.png

Spyro (Brawler)
Probably the only character left to at least represent, given that huge misses like Portal, GTA, NieR or Fortnite are well represented already it's crazy how Spyro is still missing any representation.
His costume will feature a full Spyro head and an adaptation of Spyro's body to a bipedal model.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Premium
I'll submit Hayabusa. One hundred percent agree with Darkonedagger that he absolutely needs to be represented somehow.

Ryu Hyabusa

Hands down the most commonly requested character who didn't make it into our game. He came close quite a few times and the fact he didn't is genuinely surprising. He'd be a swordfighter.

Justoneguyhere1999

Smash Journeyman
Cyberpunk-Keanu.jpg

Johnny Silverhand (Cyberpunk 2077, Mii Brawler/Gunner)
Despite its problems from its start, Cyperpunk 2077 did had somewhat of a impact even to the point it had a good anime that attracted lot of people in. Since it could be any video game character. I decided to just pick Johnny Silverhand from Cyperpunk. He's a recurring character in the Cyperpunk francise and even playable in cases. So why not?

And an excuse to have Keanu to be in smash as a mii fighter

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Morshu (Link and the Faces of Evil) (Brawler/Swordfighter)

That's right - an internet icon of the 2000's, the second-most infamous Zelda shopkeeper, is joining the fight as a Mii costume!

I could write out a ton of defenses for his various criticisms when it comes to Smash, but I'm pretty sure the majority of the thread doesn't read these anyways.

The costume is just Morshu's outfit - orange shirt, brown vest, green fedora, purple feather. For the sword, he uses the Power Sword.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright everyone! Thank you for submitting both Mii Costumes and voting on them!

Here are the results for the Bethseda Mii Costume voting!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Morgan Yu02 (4)36
Dogmeat1 (3)2 (4)07
Corvo1 (3)1 (2)16
Power Armor2 (6)1 (2)19
BJ Blazcowicz1 (3)047
Deathclaw3 (9)2 (2)013

Being 3 points ahead of the second place winner, the Deathclaw will be Bethseda's Mii Csotume. Thank you againf or submitting content.

Next, we will move onto voting for the Free for All Mii Costume submissions.

I will also be submitting something as well...

Roblox Noob

Name: Reblox Noob Character
Series: Roblox

Yup

Here are our submissions...
Bubsy (Brawler)

What could possibly go wrong?
View attachment 365522
Ori (Mii Universal)
I've suggested this guy before, and I'll suggest him again...one last time.

As stated before, Ori's costume will look like what's above, the Mii Brawler would use his fists, the Mii Swordfighter will use the Spirit Edge from Will of the Wisps and the Mii Gunner will have Sein as the gun.
View attachment 365526
Spyro (Brawler)
Probably the only character left to at least represent, given that huge misses like Portal, GTA, NieR or Fortnite are well represented already it's crazy how Spyro is still missing any representation.
His costume will feature a full Spyro head and an adaptation of Spyro's body to a bipedal model.
I'll submit Hayabusa. One hundred percent agree with Darkonedagger that he absolutely needs to be represented somehow.
If this is the way for my most wanted for Smash to be in this game, then so be it

Lugia (Mii Brawler)

Costume will contain Lugia’s head and crest and Lugias body, with tail and large hands. Could work for a MiI Gunner as well.
View attachment 365535
Johnny Silverhand (Cyberpunk 2077, Mii Brawler/Gunner)
Despite its problems from its start, Cyperpunk 2077 did had somewhat of a impact even to the point it had a good anime that attracted lot of people in. Since it could be any video game character. I decided to just pick Johnny Silverhand from Cyperpunk. He's a recurring character in the Cyperpunk francise and even playable in cases. So why not?

And an excuse to have Keanu to be in smash as a mii fighter
Mishy (Trails)

This would be a universal Mii Costume and would change color depending on the color of the mii

Swordfighter would get the hammer
Brawler would get just Mishy Paws
Gunner would get Elie's Orbal Gun
Morshu (Link and the Faces of Evil) (Brawler/Swordfighter)

That's right - an internet icon of the 2000's, the second-most infamous Zelda shopkeeper, is joining the fight as a Mii costume!

I could write out a ton of defenses for his various criticisms when it comes to Smash, but I'm pretty sure the majority of the thread doesn't read these anyways.

The costume is just Morshu's outfit - orange shirt, brown vest, green fedora, purple feather. For the sword, he uses the Power Sword.
  • Bubsy Mii Brwaler (Bubsy)
  • Ori Mii Brawler (Ori and the WIll of the Wisps)
  • Spyro Mii Brawler (Spyro the Dragon)
  • Hayabusa Mii Swordfighter (Ninja Gaiden)
  • Lugia Mii Brwaler (Pokemon)
  • Mishy Mii Fighter(Trails)
  • Morshu Mii Brwaler/Swordfighter (Zelda)
  • Reblox Noob Mii Brawler (Roblox)
PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Submit a Name for the 2B Character Bundle
Please submit a name for our 2B Character Bundle.

Submit a Spirit Event that focuses on a series/game not yet in Smash
Much like how Resident Evil amd Sakuna got Spirit Events, we will be opening on a series and/or game that is not yet represented in Smash in any way; either through spirits, music, items, etc.​

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Game Spirit Event: Tales of The Demon Blade (Muramasa the Demon Blade)
It was discuted before doing a event with this game and I want to give it a shot once again, I think this and a Mii Costume is the more the game can get in so I take the opportunity. There is a fair amount of characters to pull like the protags Momohime and Kisuke, the helpers kitsunes Kongiku and Yuzuruha (certainly this two should probably hace some sort of censor tho), other notable NPCs like Yagyu, Torahime, some demon, the playable characters from the DLCs and Muramasa himself.
You can also see Venus' previous submission about the game since I think he does a better explanation.

Btw I would be really happy if someone else submit Odin Sphere.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Character Bundle: Glory To Smash Bundle

Spirit Event:
1672090691461.png
1672090752654.png

Lobotomy Corporation
For those who probably don't know, Lobotomy Corporation is a horror-strategy monster management video game developed by South Korea-based indie developer Project Moon. The premise is that you are the newly-appointed manager of the eponymous Lobotomy Corporation, an energy company whose source of power is Abnormalities, anomalous entities akin to the more well-known SCPs. Lobotomy Corporation has shown overwhelming success upon release, with the sequel Library of Ruina also being made and Limbus Company being in development as of this post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom