• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Somehow Pac-Man still doesn't have a new costume for his series yet (or any at all????), so I'll submit the Ghost Outfit and Ghost Hat.

You would be able to change the color of the outfit to make it Inky, Blinky, Pinky, or Clyde, though the hat will always be a Ghost in their Power Pellet state.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lady_Dimitrescu.png

Lady Dimitrescu (Resi 8)

We might be a little past the huge meme fever around her. But she's still a pretty recognizable character in Internet culture, and one who would bring a splash. She'd be a brawler, giving mii's her dress, hat and claws.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I will be submitting Kefka from Final Fantasy

Kefka is a Mii Gunner who's arm cannon is simply his hands which indiciates he is technically a magic user.
Voting and results will be published in the next few hours.

Please don't forget to vote.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of Mii Costume voting...

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Ino1 (2)24
Valdi1 (2)24
Eunie4 (12)012
N1 (2)35

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Alear3 (8)311
Raphael011
Lif1 (2)13
Celcia3 (6)28

Both Alear and Eunie will be appearing as Mii Costumes. Alear will have a male and female costume variation. Thank you everyone for your submissions as well as our votes.

Here is the next step of voting. This will be for our Villain...

M. Bison (Brawler) Street Fighter
Dr. Neo Cortex (Gunner) Crash
Geese Howard (Brwaler) Fatal Fury
Revolver Ocelot (Gunner) Metal Gear
William BIrkin (Swordfighter) Resident Evil
Ghost Outfiot and Hat Pack (Pac-Man)
Zenos yae Galvus (Swordfighter)Final Fantasy
Lady Dimitrescu (Brawler) Resident Evil
Kefka (Gunner) Final Fantasy

Here is our voting link

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
While I am fine with having a diplomatic process for deciding veteran Mii Costumes, I decided to accelerate things insetad and we will be including Dragon Quest based Mii Costumes due to Xenoblade's connection to JRPG's....

Here is our current list of Mii Costumes for this bundle:
  • Eunie Mii Swordfighter (Xenoblade)
  • Alear Mii Swordfighter (Fire Emblem)
  • Slime Hat
  • Martial Artist Gi Mii Brawler
  • Veronic Mii Swordfighter
  • Yet to be decided Villain

I decided to wait for the last Mii Costume as it will really depend on who wins this round of voting. So, instead, I will be opening submissions for a name for the Bundle. I am sad to say I have yet to compile a list of alternate colors for our two characters but I will be working on this this weekend. So please submit a name for this Bundle. Our last Mii Costume will depend on who wins.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of our Mii Costume!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
M Bison1 (3)1 (2)05
Dr. Neo Cortex1 (3)3 (6)110
Geese Howard4 (12)0113
Revolver Ocelot1 (3)025
William Birkin01 (2)13
Ghost Outfit1 (3)1 (2)05
Zenos1 (3)003
Residnet Evil Lady02 (4)48
Kefka1 (3)1 (2)28

Here are the results for submissions!

Considering that Geese Howard managed to nab 4 total 3 point votes as opposed to Dr. Neo Cortex's single vote; I will be awarding ol' Geese Howard the win here and giving him the Mii Costume treatment.

Please check the top of the poll to vote on the bundle name.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Last Mii Costume submission for this wave...

Here is a our list of Mii Costumes for this wave....

• Eunie Mii Swordfighter (Xenoblade)
  • Alear Mii Swordfighter (Fire Emblem)
  • Slime Hat (Dragon Qyest)
  • Martial Artist Gi Mii Brawler
  • Veronica Mii Swordfighter
  • Goemon Mii Swodfighter (added him in as we are nearing the end) (Goemon)
  • Geese Howard Brwaler (Fatal Fury/King of Fighters)
So we will be adding one more....

Submit a Mii Costume that Best Fits within this Wave

It can either be first or third party but it can't be from a franchise featured in the above list. In addition, as we just had a villain round, it can't be a villain. Other than that, it's fully open to submissions. Please provide the Mii Class plus how the costume might change the weapon used.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1667171994709.png

Excalibur (Warframe, Universal Mii Fighters)
Excalibur is the one of the titular Warframes hailing from the third-person online action game by Digital Extremes. In Smash Bros, Excalibur replicates your Mii Fighter's color. This is a one-size-fits-all costume where he it changes to the following:
  • Mii Brawler: Excalibur uses the Furax
    1667172135866.png
  • Mii Swordfighter: Excalibur uses the Skana blade
    1667172177162.png

Alternatively, by holding B during loading, Excalibur will instead use the Exalted Blade.
    1667172212297.png

• Mii Gunner: Excalibur will use the standard-issue Braton assault rifle.
    1667172265121.png
Warframe fits this Mii Costume Wave because it all represents multiple styles of combat: Eunie's weapon is also a gun, multiple characters use swords, and Geese is a fist-fighter. Let's let this all come together with a Mii Costume that can do all 3.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Commander Shepard from Mass Effect

Commander Shepard is a Mii Gunner who utilizes an M-8 Avenger and has both male and female variants. Commander Shepard is from a highly successful franchise. I feel this character would go well with this pack due to the need of a Western Mii Costume pick but also Mass Effect was an highly influential western RPG/Sci-fi game. N7 Day is also coming up and rumors are abound about Mass Effect 5.​

Last edited:
Mii costume submission:
CJ (All types)
1667237718578.png
Carl Johnson is main protagonist of GTA San Andreas and he is the second-in-command of the Los Santos-based street gang, the Grove Street Families, which is led by his older brother, Sean "Sweet" Johnson, and includes his childhood friends Lance "Ryder" Wilson and Melvin "Big Smoke" Harris.

As mii costume, it would consist of
Headgear: His hair
Outfit: White tank top and blue pants.
Sword: Baseball Bat
Gloves: His bare fists
Gun: Pistol (9mm)

I think it would make sense to represent GTA as mii costume in Smash to be honest. Since Smash becomes slowly a celebration of gaming, we should represent GTA in some form.

Last edited:

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
1667241907034.png

2B - Swordfighter

I'm just gonna be honest, I just fear that she won't get represented in at least some form, she (Alongside Hayabusa, Gordon, CJ, Spyro, Jonesy and Shephard) is probably the most important character to not be represented well yet , anyways, her costume will be her normal outfit and wig, with the sword being the one shown in the picture.
She obviously fits into the criteria of the job because anime game + sword + somewhat of a futuristic atmosphere in her game which is also present in XC3.

BTW, referencing what i've said above abt important characters not represented yet, I really hope we get good representation for those franchises/characters in future content, that deluxe edition we'll have, might be a good time to get some stuff from those games in.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submissions! Thank you everyone for taking the time to submit content :)

View attachment 362929
Excalibur (Warframe, Universal Mii Fighters)
Excalibur is the one of the titular Warframes hailing from the third-person online action game by Digital Extremes. In Smash Bros, Excalibur replicates your Mii Fighter's color. This is a one-size-fits-all costume where he it changes to the following:
Warframe fits this Mii Costume Wave because it all represents multiple styles of combat: Eunie's weapon is also a gun, multiple characters use swords, and Geese is a fist-fighter. Let's let this all come together with a Mii Costume that can do all 3.
I think the best option would be go with another RPG, thats why I will submit a costume for...
Fei Fong Wong (Brawler)
View attachment 362937

The protagonist of Xenogears that can be considered the start of the "Xeno" universe. The Costume would incluye his wig with ponytail and the rest of his suit.
Classic Mii (OSFA)

This skin has hands and feet but not legs or arms. Gunners use a Ray Gun with classic Melee/64 design, and Swordfighters use a Beam Sword with the classic Melee design.
Commander Shepard from Mass Effect

Commander Shepard is a Mii Gunner who utilizes an M-8 Avenger and has both male and female variants. Commander Shepard is from a highly successful franchise. I feel this character would go well with this pack due to the need of a Western Mii Costume pick but also Mass Effect was an highly influential western RPG/Sci-fi game. N7 Day is also coming up and rumors are abound about Mass Effect 5.​
Mii costume submission:
CJ (All types)
View attachment 362961
Carl Johnson is main protagonist of GTA San Andreas and he is the second-in-command of the Los Santos-based street gang, the Grove Street Families, which is led by his older brother, Sean "Sweet" Johnson, and includes his childhood friends Lance "Ryder" Wilson and Melvin "Big Smoke" Harris.

As mii costume, it would consist of
Headgear: His hair
Outfit: White tank top and blue pants.
Sword: Baseball Bat
Gloves: His bare fists
Gun: Pistol (9mm)

I think it would make sense to represent GTA as mii costume in Smash to be honest. Since Smash becomes slowly a celebration of gaming, we should represent GTA in some form.
View attachment 362962
2B - Swordfighter

I'm just gonna be honest, I just fear that she won't get represented in at least some form, she (Alongside Hayabusa, Gordon, CJ, Spyro, Jonesy and Shephard) is probably the most important character to not be represented well yet , anyways, her costume will be her normal outfit and wig, with the sword being the one shown in the picture.
She obviously fits into the criteria of the job because anime game + sword + somewhat of a futuristic atmosphere in her game which is also present in XC3.

BTW, referencing what i've said above abt important characters not represented yet, I really hope we get good representation for those franchises/characters in future content, that deluxe edition we'll have, might be a good time to get some stuff from those games in.
  • Excalibur (All classes) Warframe
  • Fei Wong (Brawler) Xenogears
  • Classic Mii (All classes) Mii
  • Commander Shepard (Gunner) Mass Effect
  • CJ (All classes) GTA
  • 2B (Swordfighter) NieR
Here is the voting link

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of our Mii Costume voting!

Thank you all for the content you submitted and taking the time to vote!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Excalibur1 (3)2 (4)18
Fei Wong4 (9)1 (2)315
Classic Mii1 (3)2 (4)29
Commander Shepard4 (12)4 (8)121
CJ3 (9)3 (6)217
2B2 (6)2 (4)515

With that said, Commander Shepard as a Mii Gunner from Mass Effect will be joining our lineup for Mii Costumes! Thank you everyone for submitting content!!

We are nearing our content and, while I intend to push us forward, I am slowly down bit by bit. Maybe its thw weather...maybe it's slowly realizing it's time to finisht he project...maybe it's another project....or maybe it's real life.

I am slowly starting to realize we have just a little bit more to include. Here is a timeline of content....

Next....Online Tounrament
2. Spirit Event
3. Last DLC Stage (and related content)
4. SmashSpace Content
5. Last Echo Fighter Pack (and related content)
6. Special Mii Costume Submission
7. Last DLC Music Content
8. Spirit Event plus Online Tounrament
9. Last Fighter

Here is our next submission round....

Submit an Online Tournament based your Least Favorite Characters in Smash Bros which Includes Infinite

This Online Tounrament is called "Developers Top Detested Picks". This tounrament doesn't only include characters but stages, assist trophies, pokemon and items.

So please pick:

• at most two characters
  • at most two stages
  • at most three items
  • at most two assist trophies
  • at most two pokemon

You may skip one but do try to fill them all out so we can a throrough collection of content.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Olimar
1667350347049.png

I'm sorry to all Pikmin fans, I'm glad you have your character here, but Olimar is just...unfun to me. Having to wrangle with Pikmin all the time mid-match is a bit too much of a hastle to do. At least with other characters like Steve, you aren't so reliant.

Stages:
1667350450450.png
1667350469027.png

Distant Planet & Garden of Hope

Items:
1667350663564.png

Gust Bellows:
You know it had to be done.

Assist Trophies:
1667350613376.png

His Spirit Battle was total ass, mainly because of how this dude was basically perma-summoned in that match and made it near-impossible to do.

Pokemon:
1667350571791.png

Giratina:
This MF gave me so much trouble in all the Spirit Battles it was in too, send him in.

Also boy oh boy there might be some spicy takes for other suggestions

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
  • Chars: Crazy Dave & Red (sorry but I'm just not a fan of those things)
  • Stages: The Great Cave Offensive & House
  • Items: Wither Skeleton Skull, Anti-ssit Trophy & Gold Hammer
  • Assists: Knuckle Joe, Ghirahim
  • Pokemon: Metapod & Wooloo

Last edited:

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Characters: Ninten and Leon
Stage: 75M (note, I enjoy this stage and only choosing it, cause my true least favourite stage, people will be angry if I said it)

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Characters: Ashley and Reimu

Stage: 75m and Great Cave Offensive

Items: Evil Mushroom and Gust Bellows

Assists: Devil and Skull Kid

Pokeball: Palkia

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank your everyone for submitting the online tournaments! I will be compiling these into our main pages eventually.

Our next job will be a ….
Spirit Event

We won’t be including amy new Spirits; just pick out a Theme for us to base Spirit submissions on. Please consult our launch spirit catalog on the wiki as you brainstorm for a possible theme for us to submit.

Please use the link here.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Spirit Event:
Cover To Cover:
This Spirit Event has a dedicated book theme, whether it's an occupation as a librarian, a reputation for using magic tomes, or it's an iconic book itself.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
No Promotion for You!

Notable characters who were potential contenders for being included into Smash's roster. This includes Spirits based on Assist Trophies and Mii Costumes.

Here are our submissions:

Spirit Event:
Cover To Cover:
This Spirit Event has a dedicated book theme, whether it's an occupation as a librarian, a reputation for using magic tomes, or it's an iconic book itself.
Spirit event submission:
Play it loud!
This spirit event would be based on SNES/Super Famicom. The spirits of characters are allowed who debuted on Super Nintendo Entertainment system.
Spirit Event
Bad to the Bone
Spirit Event focused on bad guys, could be from first party or third party.
Go here to vote

We will be adding our last DLC stage!

To give you an idea of the stages we have since added as DLC...

Season 1:
Winter Sports Event (Mario/Sonic)
Aperture Smash Chamber (Portal)

Season 2:
Sanderson's House (Chibi-Robo)
Kagatsuchi (BlazBlue)
Airship (Final Fantasy)

Season 3
Space Invaders
Ancient's Ascent (Elderscrolls)
Kamura Village (Monster Hunter)

You may submit a stage from any franchise including those that are not in Smash yet but the game must have appeared on a Nintendo console at some point. That being said, we cann't submit a stage from those above franchises. It can be first or third party.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
St. Mystere (Professor Layton)

The setting of the first Professor Layton game, full of a colorful cast of characters. This will be a traveling stage, with a single set of Battlefield-esque platforms going through the town, exploring the various locales explored throughout the first game, such as the manor, the market, the inn, the clock tower, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom