• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Taunts (4)
Idle Poses (2)
Victory Screens (3)
Entrance Animation (1)
Kirby hat (1)
Victory Theme (1)
Boxing Ring title (1)
Debut trailer splash (1)
Guidance and Codec (1 each)
Classic Mode Route (1)
Losing Anination (1) (Doomslayer will have a seperate unique losing anination. What should this be)

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I am going through the moveset right now so I might take a day or two but I am highly skeptical if I can include the Mods consdiering Doomslayer is alright extremely versatile. I think including mods in with the weapons would add anothe rlayer that would make the character too complex as it is. Plus, we need an attack that an trigger a Glory Kill which, from the angle I am going with it, this Side Special would work nicely with.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I am going through the moveset right now so I might take a day or two but I am highly skeptical if I can include the Mods consdiering Doomslayer is alright extremely versatile. I think including mods in with the weapons would add anothe rlayer that would make the character too complex as it is. Plus, we need an attack that an trigger a Glory Kill which, from the angle I am going with it, this Side Special would work nicely with.
I was considering do a command attack with his grab for trigger the Glory.

You know what I will write it right now.

Grab Special - Glory Kill:
When the opponent has 150% of damage or more all the grabs of the Slayer changes to Glory Kill, while the activation looks like any other grab but instead of allow you to pum el it would instantly show the Slayer doing an instan-Kill attack to the opponent with the Mark of the Slayer appearing above him.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I was considering do a command attack with his grab for trigger the Glory.

You know what I will write it right now.

Grab Special - Glory Kill:
When the opponent has 150% of damage or more all the grabs of the Slayer changes to Glory Kill, while the activation looks like any other grab but instead of allow you to pum el it would instantly show the Slayer doing an instan-Kill attack to the opponent with the Mark of the Slayer appearing above him.
But that's not how Glory Kills work. It's a guage system that fills up over time which allows Doomslayer to then access the Glory Kill. That's how it was written and, given how Smadh works, it makes sense. Most of Doomslayers moves probably will OHKO at 100% so, beyond that, theres no reason to insitutute a Glory Kill mechanic within that. It's only limited to a gauge that, once filled, can cause a Glory Kill. In addition, between the mechanics the character has that we already implemented, inclduing Mod abilities makes the character over-complex. While I do appreciate people putting modficiation versions of weapons, this was never the consensus nor in the original write-up for the character. So not only would we be adding a back special but an additional shield special? I am all for making characters up teched out with gimmicks but this is overdoing it in my opinion.

Having 4 gimmick mechanic, a very versatile neutral special, and a less versatile down special is enough for the character. We don't need to add a Forward and Back Special PLUS a Shield Special for content that might either make the character incredibly overpwered or seriously underpowered due to overweighing the character with options. We have enough to make the character strong and deadly with the right amount of options. Hampering the character more with content that is not needed is too much.

Here is what I have:

Neutral Special: Weapon Wheel
This neutral special allows Doomslayer to pick one of 8 guns dia directional wheel. Unlike Ratchet, Doomslayer can use this gun as his normals while Ratchet uses it for his neutral special.

NameAmmoDescription
Combat Shotgun
Pistol
Chaingun
Plasma Rifle
Ballista
Gauss Cannon
Rocket Launcher
Heavy Cannon

Side Special: Crucible/Glory Kill
More detailed write up coming soon. Doomslayer does a an upward swing with the Crucible. When the gauge is filled up, the Mark of the Slayer icon appears above the opponent. Getting in close and hitting side special will change the attack to Glory Kill. This keeps ALL attacks available intact without having to change them during a given situation. Doomslayer can still do a grab while in the Glory state, can still use the Crucible, and has the Glory Kill attack availiable.

Up Special: Meathook/V-Jump Boots
Meathook works as written earlier but, when in the air, inputting and holding down the up special will trigger another boost in the air via V-Jump Boots. This acts as a third jump which aids in recovery.

Down Special: Equipment Launcher

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
But that's not how Glory Kills work. It's a guage system that fills up over time which allows Doomslayer to then access the Glory Kill. That's how it was written and, given how Smadh works, it makes sense. Most of Doomslayers moves probably will OHKO at 100% so, beyond that, theres no reason to insitutute a Glory Kill mechanic within that. It's only limited to a gauge that, once filled, can cause a Glory Kill. In addition, between the mechanics the character has that we already implemented, inclduing Mod abilities makes the character over-complex. While I do appreciate people putting modficiation versions of weapons, this was never the consensus nor in the original write-up for the character. So not only would we be adding a back special but an additional shield special? I am all for making characters up teched out with gimmicks but this is overdoing it in my opinion.

Having 4 gimmick mechanic, a very versatile neutral special, and a less versatile down special is enough for the character. We don't need to add a Forward and Back Special PLUS a Shield Special for content that might either make the character incredibly overpwered or seriously underpowered due to overweighing the character with options. We have enough to make the character strong and deadly with the right amount of options. Hampering the character more with content that is not needed is too much.

Here is what I have:

This neutral special allows Doomslayer to pick one of 8 guns dia directional wheel. Unlike Ratchet, Doomslayer can use this gun as his normals while Ratchet uses it for his neutral special.

NameAmmoDescription
Combat Shotgun
Pistol
Chaingun
Plasma Rifle
Ballista
Gauss Cannon
Rocket Launcher
Heavy Cannon

More detailed write up coming soon. Doomslayer does a an upward swing with the Crucible. When the gauge is filled up, the Mark of the Slayer icon appears above the opponent. Getting in close and hitting side special will change the attack to Glory Kill. This keeps ALL attacks available intact without having to change them during a given situation. Doomslayer can still do a grab while in the Glory state, can still use the Crucible, and has the Glory Kill attack availiable.

Meathook works as written earlier but, when in the air, inputting and holding down the up special will trigger another boost in the air via V-Jump Boots. This acts as a third jump which aids in recovery.

Ah, I misunderstanded then, sorry about that. So I guess the Mods are gone, not gonna lie I wasn't completely sure about them but I always liked the idea so I tried to mantain it. Your ideas looks good thought, neat ones, thought I aren't sure about the Gauss Cannon, don't get me wrong I liked the weapon in 2016 but technically the Ballista is the direct replacement of the Gauss Cannon so is quite weird, I was also considering that only one weapon in the wheel uses Shells has ammo so maybe a shotgun would work?, not the Super Shotgun since is attached to other move but maybe another, I never played the multiplayer mode, but I remind that there it was guns exclusive from that mode, maybe add one of them?

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master

Here is what I have:

NameAmmoDescription
Combat Shotgun
Pistol
Chaingun
Plasma Rifle
Ballista
Gauss Cannon
Rocket Launcher
Heavy Cannon

This seems more reasonable and the like. May I make a suggestion, though?

Side Special: Crucible/Glory Kill/Blood Punch
More detailed write up coming soon. Doomslayer does a an upward swing with the Crucible. When the gauge is filled up, the Mark of the Slayer icon appears above the opponent. Getting in close and hitting side special will change the attack to Glory Kill. This keeps ALL attacks available intact without having to change them during a given situation. Doomslayer can still do a grab while in the Glory state, can still use the Crucible, and has the Glory Kill attack available. If used after landing a Glory Kill, this becomes Blood Punch, a dashing AoE strike that's good for dealing great burst damage.
Blood Punch was one of those very important mechanics in Eternal that rewarded you for executing Glory Kills and was a minor room-clearer mechanic that the Slayer can use. It might make the Side Special more complicated like you don't want, but let's be real: Blood Punch is arguably a very fun mechanic.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok, everyone. So sorry about my absence. I basically had to work a lot over the weekend during a time that is very unaccomodating.

We will continue submitting additional content for the Doomslayer but, in addition, we will also be submitting....

Doomguy Alternate Colors

That being said, Doomslayer will have three different alternate costumes. I am not a huge fan of adding a ton of of them and, so far, we have two charatcers in this season having them.

These alternate costumes correlate with:

1. Doomslayer (Eternal)
  2. Doomslayer (2016)
  3. Doomslayer (Doom Guy)

Basically this:

Default (Eternal)Costume #1 (2016)Costume #2 (Doom Guy)
Colors 1 - 4Colors 5-10Colors 6-12

So we will be adding six actually colors to base off from out above costumes.

When submitting, please identify:

• Source of the alternate color
  • Picture of source
  • What color slot it takes up (green has been taken already)
  • Which costume gets this color swap

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Samuel Hayden (White, 2016, Slot 5)
1661130193418.png

Doom Slayer's guide throughout both 2016 and most of Eternal, Samuel Hayden is a figure with a backstory I will not spoil. In Smash, this covers his 2016 colors, being white and grey with bright blue lighting and a bright blue visor, replicating Hayden's robotic body.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you to everyone who submitted content! I will be drawing up our color submissions and will be posting them them up in the coming days.

We will be moving to....

Submit a Doom Stage

This stage can be drawn from locations from Doom's history but, as we have been focusing a lot from the reboots, it would make sense to include content from them. When submitting, please provide the following information:

• Name
  • Source
  • Stage appearance and layout
  • And stage gimmicks and/or hazards
  • Cameos
  • Omega and Battlefield layouts

I would also like to mention that we don't have many traveling stages like Yggdrassil's Altar or Northern Cave. It would be great to get a traveling stage featured.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1661212966756.png

TOWER OF BABEL (DOOM 1993 E2M8)

The Tower of Babel, a level found in Doom 1993 and the place where you fight the final boss of Doom Episode 2: The Shores of Hell, the Cyberdemon. In Smash, this is a simple map that's a unique blend: it's mostly the same as the original Doom map, but both upscaled and using a greater model to play up that Hell aspect. Imagine what happened with Northern Cave, except with Doom. The battle takes place on the rooftop and pillars of the map, the Cyberdemon itself roaming the grounds.
1661213390618.png

The orange in this case represents the platforms. Occasionally, however, you will run into a hazard that will invade the match sometimes:
1661213435629.png

Taking their appearance from Eternal, the Lost Souls are enemy/item hybrids like the Zeros from Pyrosphere. After 1 minute of battle, up to 4 Lost Souls will wander onto the stage. Anybody within 3 Units will alert a Lost Soul and it will charge its body towards that fighter. However, there's a catch: with good-enough timing, a fighter can catch a Lost Soul mid-charge and throw it at other fighters. Regardless of whether they hit their foe or are thrown, the Lost Soul will explode on impact, dealing 16% damage and strong knockback.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
is it okay to submit a stage based on the name that starts with the "H" word?
No, it wouldn’t be. That being said, there are references in Doom content for Infinite that does contain Hell but that’s in a conceptual sense. Not in a realistic location. To avoid any sort of religious overtones, we won’t be including locations that utilize the name “Hell”. Thanks for asking me this; I forgot to include that.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright...sooo Hell is banned. Uh.
EARTH NEST
Better know in the games has Hell on Earth, based on the DOOM Eternal incarnation, in this stage we will be moving on a platform similar to Battlefield with meat platforms. During our travel we will be looking at different places of the Super Gore Nest (that would be slightly toned down in comparison to how it looks, you know, less gorey), demons like Cacodemons, Pinky Demons, Imps, Zombies, Hell Barons, between others would appear has NPC, though only the Cacodemons would interact with the characters shooting fireballs between lapses of time.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Doom: Hangar
The Hangar stage has the players become Doomguy - as in, literally gain his POV and watch the fighters from it. Rendered in early 90s real-time CG glory (but unfortunately not gory - age ratings!) you fight mostly unphased as Doomguy walks through the hangar and takes out demons without you needing to do anything or moving in or out of view, similar to the spinning on Spiral Mountain. If Doomguy runs past a wall, that creates a wall to throw foes into. If Doomguy walks up stairs, the blast zone is lower for a bit. If Doomguy stands in poison, everyone gets a bit of damage. If a demon attacks - look out! The gun is not shown, but you can get the impression from the way the demons flinch and the associated sound effects. Just like Mushroomy Kingdom, this is a near 1-1 recreation. Doomguy moves and attacks quite slow so it's not too frantic.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Mars
Mars is one of the locations in many of the Doom games which makes it ideal to be used for stage representation. In fact, it's used in almost every single Doom game in some shape or form. The stage takes place from Doom (2016) version of Mars. The stage is a Final Destination with dirty metla grating that looks partially destroyed melded with scorched rock and debris. The stage is a traveling stage:

The first phase in a Battleship Halberd design located right in the UAC facility. After some time, alarms will start to blare out as the stage shoots up just as a horde of demons arrive. It crashes through the ceiling and will navigate around the red planet. The first phase is never repeated and the stage resumes its travel around the stage.

Some areas it visits and shows vistas of are the:
  • Ardent Energy Tower
  • Advanced Research Complex
  • Argent Facility
  • UAC Foundry

1661276811970.png

Argent Energy Tower with the portal to Hell open

1661276873584.png

Advanced Research Complex

1661276920909.png

UAC Foundry

The stage will alternate between flying in the air and into buildings. UAC Foudnry is one such example where it flies into the complex

The stage will also venture through Mars dust storms and even into outer space where it pace by Deimos and Phobos before turn back planetside. Once offering views of these places, it will arrive near one of the facilities and will set players down which should take most of the match unless the match lasts longer than 8 minutes. If it does, the stage will pick up and repeat the process again.

This section is sort of like Guar Plains with....

1661276555526.png

The background would be something like this:

The middle section structure has passable sections with two tiers. There are two pits on either side of the structure with walk-off ledges on either side. The left side is a tall tower of earth and twisted metal but can be broken apart by strong attacks to create debris that can damage nearby opponents. The right side is a slopping structure with metal debris from the demon attack. The background are scenes of war between UAC and demonic forces. This is where we truly see some cameos with various demons appearing but won't attack the fighters. These includes:

Pinkies
Imps
Cacodemons
Lost Souls
Barron of Hell
Pain Elementals
Zombies
Arch-vile

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your submissions! We had some amazing ideas for Doom and something that captures the essence of the series!

Here are our submissions:

View attachment 359300
TOWER OF BABEL (DOOM 1993 E2M8)

The Tower of Babel, a level found in Doom 1993 and the place where you fight the final boss of Doom Episode 2: The Shores of Hell, the Cyberdemon. In Smash, this is a simple map that's a unique blend: it's mostly the same as the original Doom map, but both upscaled and using a greater model to play up that Hell aspect. Imagine what happened with Northern Cave, except with Doom. The battle takes place on the rooftop and pillars of the map, the Cyberdemon itself roaming the grounds.
View attachment 359301
The orange in this case represents the platforms. Occasionally, however, you will run into a hazard that will invade the match sometimes:
View attachment 359302
Taking their appearance from Eternal, the Lost Souls are enemy/item hybrids like the Zeros from Pyrosphere. After 1 minute of battle, up to 4 Lost Souls will wander onto the stage. Anybody within 3 Units will alert a Lost Soul and it will charge its body towards that fighter. However, there's a catch: with good-enough timing, a fighter can catch a Lost Soul mid-charge and throw it at other fighters. Regardless of whether they hit their foe or are thrown, the Lost Soul will explode on impact, dealing 16% damage and strong knockback.
Alright...sooo Hell is banned. Uh.
EARTH NEST
Better know in the games has Hell on Earth, based on the DOOM Eternal incarnation, in this stage we will be moving on a platform similar to Battlefield with meat platforms. During our travel we will be looking at different places of the Super Gore Nest (that would be slightly toned down in comparison to how it looks, you know, less gorey), demons like Cacodemons, Pinky Demons, Imps, Zombies, Hell Barons, between others would appear has NPC, though only the Cacodemons would interact with the characters shooting fireballs between lapses of time.
Mars
Mars is one of the locations in many of the Doom games which makes it ideal to be used for stage representation. In fact, it's used in almost every single Doom game in some shape or form. The stage takes place from Doom (2016) version of Mars. The stage is a Final Destination with dirty metla grating that looks partially destroyed melded with scorched rock and debris. The stage is a traveling stage:

The first phase in a Battleship Halberd design located right in the UAC facility. After some time, alarms will start to blare out as the stage shoots up just as a horde of demons arrive. It crashes through the ceiling and will navigate around the red planet. The first phase is never repeated and the stage resumes its travel around the stage.

Some areas it visits and shows vistas of are the:
  • Ardent Energy Tower
  • Advanced Research Complex
  • Argent Facility
  • UAC Foundry

View attachment 359335
Argent Energy Tower with the portal to Hell open

View attachment 359336
Advanced Research Complex

View attachment 359337
UAC Foundry

The stage will alternate between flying in the air and into buildings. UAC Foudnry is one such example where it flies into the complex

The stage will also venture through Mars dust storms and even into outer space where it pace by Deimos and Phobos before turn back planetside. Once offering views of these places, it will arrive near one of the facilities and will set players down which should take most of the match unless the match lasts longer than 8 minutes. If it does, the stage will pick up and repeat the process again.

This section is sort of like Guar Plains with....

View attachment 359334

The background would be something like this:

The middle section structure has passable sections with two tiers. There are two pits on either side of the structure with walk-off ledges on either side. The left side is a tall tower of earth and twisted metal but can be broken apart by strong attacks to create debris that can damage nearby opponents. The right side is a slopping structure with metal debris from the demon attack. The background are scenes of war between UAC and demonic forces. This is where we truly see some cameos with various demons appearing but won't attack the fighters. These includes:

Pinkies
Imps
Cacodemons
Lost Souls
Barron of Hell
Pain Elementals
Zombies
Arch-vile
  • Tower of Babel (Doom 1993)
  • Earth Nest (Doom Eternal)
  • Doom: Hanger (Doom)
  • Mars (Doom 2016)
Here is the link to voting

Our next content will be a two parter.

Submit a Doom Boss

This boss won't always show up as the boss of the Doom dungeon but it has a higher chance of appearing as one. This boss can be drawn from bosses across the Doom franchise but please pay attention to the character's depiction as anything extremely/grotesque won't be allowed.

I went through some characters that are iffy but important to the series nonetheless that will be eligible:

Icon of Sin
Baron of Hell
Hell Guardian
Cyderdemon

The only boss not eligible is the Dark Lord because, while cool looking, doesn't really capture the darkness and grittyness of the series. I want to include more demonic/monster like bosses rather than what is literally a hellish mech piloted by Doomslayer without his armor.

Submit Doom Music

You may submit music from any games of the series. When submitting, please provide the name, a link of the song, and what game it appears it for I can organize it after. Three per submission please.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
  1. Final Sin (Doom Eternal)
  2. BFG Division (Doom 2016)
  3. Nobody Told Me About Id (Doom)

Boss:
1661302091742.png

Spider Mastermind (Doom 2016)
The Final Boss of Doom and its 2016 remake, the Spider Mastermind is one of the many big bad demons the Slayer has faced. In Smash, the Spider Mastermind is fought in an arena modeled after Argent D'Nur, and has two hitboxes: one on most of her body that has her take 0.5x damage, and one on her brain that deals 1.5x damage, but in turn, she has a very sizeable health pool. She can do one of the following to fight the player:
  • Argent Turret: Fires from the turret underneath the Mastermind's body.
    • Argent Bullet: Fires a barrage of 10 bullets that deal 2% each.
    • Argent Laser: Fires a sweeping laser blast that deals 12% damage and strong knockback.
  • Leg Sweep: The Mastermind will sweep one of her legs across the floor, reaching across the screen and dealing 17% damage and strong upwards knockback.
  • Spike Bombs: The Mastermind will release up to 3 spiked bombs around the arena, which will detonate and deal 20% and high knockback on hit.
  • Piller Summon: The Mastermind will summon pillars of flesh that serve as platforms for the fighters. This generally precedes...
    • Floor Zap: The Mastermind will electrify the entire floor, dealing 1% non-flinching damage per 10 frames for 10 seconds.
    • Spike Pillars: If a player stands near or on a pillar for too long, the Mastermind will command the pillar to summon spikes that will damage the player for 9% damage and medium knockback.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
A game design channel by the Smash Bros Creator himself.

Could possibly be a little helpful for our small thread of creating a Smash Bros fan game. (Especially since it will go more into design than technical stuff).

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Resubmitting The Cyberdemon
Job 108

Bringing this boy back.

Cyberdemon

Origin: DOOM

Stage: A destroyed science facility in a fashion similar to Galleom's but on fire and with wires hanging down.

Mechanics:
The Cyberdemon is a large figure about the size of Ganon, like ganon they jump around the stage.

Abilities:
-Rocket Arm: The Cyberdemon shoots homing rockets from its arm
-Laser: The Cyberdemon charges up a large blast and then fires a massive laser from it's arm
-Bombardment: The Cyberdemon launches several smaller explosives on the ground that explode after a little while
-Roar: The Cyberdemon roars stunning anyone next to them
-Charge: The Cyberdemon charges forwards
-Firewall: at half-health it summons several pillars that are on fire and deal damage once touched, they are destroyed once the Cyberdemon charges

(Doom 1 released on the SNES, and they had the Nintendo exclusive DOOM 64. Nowadays all Doom games are on the switch including 2016 and Eternal.)

The Cyberdemon was accidentally summoned to the Tournament, It is up to the other participants to destroy it.
Doom Music

Into Sandy's City - DOOM II
I Sawed The Demons - DOOM
Super Gore Nest - DOOM Eternal

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I apologize for ending our voting and submissions a bit early but I will be busy tonight so I will be unable to put up any sort of voting results or submissions. The latest I would be able to do is in about 15 hours from now.

I decided to end them a bit earlier...

Here are the results from stage voting!

Name2 Votes1 VoteResults
Tower of Babel055
Earth Nest 4 (8)19
Doom: Hangar1 (2)02
Mars4 (8)412

While it was a rather tight race, the stage Mars will be featured as the stage to represent the Doom franchise.

Here are our submissions for Doom bosses!

Didn't we already do the Cyberdemon as a boss in basegame
Yes but removed due to a lack of Doom content that made it in the launch game. It was decided that Doom is a series that really needs to be repped with something other than just a boss in launch.

I'm going to submit music first:
I will write my boss submission soon. In any case here it is the placeholder:
THE ICON OF SIN
  1. Final Sin (Doom Eternal)
  2. BFG Division (Doom 2016)
  3. Nobody Told Me About Id (Doom)

Boss:
View attachment 359384
Spider Mastermind (Doom 2016)
The Final Boss of Doom and its 2016 remake, the Spider Mastermind is one of the many big bad demons the Slayer has faced. In Smash, the Spider Mastermind is fought in an arena modeled after Argent D'Nur, and has two hitboxes: one on most of her body that has her take 0.5x damage, and one on her brain that deals 1.5x damage, but in turn, she has a very sizeable health pool. She can do one of the following to fight the player:
  • Argent Turret: Fires from the turret underneath the Mastermind's body.
    • Argent Bullet: Fires a barrage of 10 bullets that deal 2% each.
    • Argent Laser: Fires a sweeping laser blast that deals 12% damage and strong knockback.
  • Leg Sweep: The Mastermind will sweep one of her legs across the floor, reaching across the screen and dealing 17% damage and strong upwards knockback.
  • Spike Bombs: The Mastermind will release up to 3 spiked bombs around the arena, which will detonate and deal 20% and high knockback on hit.
  • Piller Summon: The Mastermind will summon pillars of flesh that serve as platforms for the fighters. This generally precedes...
    • Floor Zap: The Mastermind will electrify the entire floor, dealing 1% non-flinching damage per 10 frames for 10 seconds.
    • Spike Pillars: If a player stands near or on a pillar for too long, the Mastermind will command the pillar to summon spikes that will damage the player for 9% damage and medium knockback.
Resubmitting The Cyberdemon

Doom Music

Into Sandy's City - DOOM II
I Sawed The Demons - DOOM
Super Gore Nest - DOOM Eternal
Here are our submissions in list for:

• Icon of Sin
  • Cyberdemon
  • Spider Mastermind

I will be putting these up in the voting poll at the top of the thread. Music Submissions are still open

I will be posting a new job in a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom