• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright! Thank you again for submitting content along with music from Chrono Trigger.

Here is our next job…

Submit a Doomslayer Gameplay Overview

How to you envision Doomslayer playing like? This doesn’t include any moves so please don’t list special movies. More so, what attributes does the character have? Does the character have any gimmicks?

If you have a gimmick that’s tied to a potential special move, please indicate what this is without full explanation of this special move. For example, let’s say your gimmick allows Doomslayer to cycle through weapons, then indiciatr what special that would be tied to WITHOUT listing the weapons used. If there is an ammo gimmick, then indicate what the reload special would be.

To reiterate:
  • Attributes
  • Character overview
    • If needed, explanation how, if any, how the gimmick ties to the specials.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright so, gimmicks for the Slayer.

Since in the original submission the Weapon Wheel mechanic was banned I discarded it, even if you actually can do the moveset without that it isn't has fun. So in my opinion his main gimmick would be the that. Tied to....the Neutral Special.

Wait what?

Ok so, this is how I think it could work this thing: Let's imagine that we have 6 weapons, you can access to any weapon with this special like Shulk where you can either mantain the button pressed to appear a HUD around the Slayer with an icon of each weapon (with a color code for make things easier) or quickly tap the button to change fast of weapon. When you select the weapon it doesn't change your neutral special but your jab. The reason for this is for try to emulate more DOOM since it would allow the Slayer to walk and shoot. And for change back to punches?, well if you don't have more ammo it would dissapear automatically and change to them but you can also just press Shield + B to switch to barehand.

About ammo. Each weapon could count with a particular amount of ammo, and for the way to recover it it could be using grabs. Since they would probably be based on the Glory Kills. You could also generate ammo just punching the opponent but this would be your main way, or in the case we also incorporate the Chainsaw then yeah that also would work.

Talking about grabs, and credits for tonygameman tonygameman who once talked to me about the idea, remind how Kazuya has multiple tilts including diagonal ones?, well, considering that the main way to obtain ammo would be with them, what about giving more than 4 grabs to the Slayer?, include grabs for the diagonals to make his options more variate.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
So for Doom Slayer, I have a few ideas:

Doom Slayer would have to run-and-gun like Mega Man, except I'd like to imagine his Neutral Special being a cross between Banjo & Kazooie's Breegull Blaster and Sora's Neutral Special: he can fire by tapping B, then swap to another gun the next time he taps B, but hold B and you can enter a run-and-gun stance where he can shoot that one gun anytime until he cancels the stance. I imagine the order being [Shotgun -> Heavy Cannon -> Chaingun -> Plasma Gun -> Ballista -> Rocket Launcher]. Super Shotgun could be both his Side Smash and his Up Special, the latter of which thanks to the Meat Hook from Doom Eternal.

For another gimmick, I have this: Glory. As the fight progresses, the Slayer can build up Glory on a foe, forming the Mark of the Slayer over their body in bright blue. When full, the Mark of the Slayer will turn red. If the Slayer grabs the foe within the next 5 seconds, he will either deal either massive burst damage or perhaps even instantly KO the foe at a certain kill threshold with a Glory KO, replicating how it worked in the Gladiator boss from Doom Eternal. Each Glory KO would be unique to every character, but for the sake of being kid-friendly and much like with Ridley's kit, the Glory KO's would be bloodless, yet still rather brutal: for example, for Charizard, Doom Slayer will pull the Pokemon's head backward, then force-feed him the burning end of his tail. For Ganondorf, the Slayer will do what is effectively the same finisher Link did to Beast Ganon in Ocarina of Time, a swish-swish stab with the Doomblade that caps off with piercing Ganondorf's forehead gem. For Eggman, the Slayer will rip the Hammer from the Eggmobile and smash it right on top of the cockpit where the Doctor desperately tries to escape. I do love the idea of the Slayer having diagonal throws like Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer mentioned. It'd really play into a grappler playstyle hard.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Thank you to everyone who voted! We greatly appreciate all of the submissions and ballots you casted! We are nearing the end with three more characters after this!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Dante3 (9)5 (10)221
Doomslayer5 (15)5 (10)328
Travis Touchdown3 (9)1 (2)011
Ryu Hayabusa2 (6)038
Heavy2 (6)2 (2)1411
Ahri1 (3)2 (4)310
Ezio01 (2)13
Spyro0033
2B2 (6)3 (6)113
Gordon Freeman2 (6)1 (2)311

Please check the spoilers to see who won!

I had considered doing a run-off poll but considered the number of 3 pointers the top placed character got plus maintaining a six point lead causes me to make the call....

Dooomslayer brings the doom!

Doomslayer finally makes it into Smash after heavily being speculated during Ultimate's DLC period and getting submitted every so often hear in Infinite. With his inclusion, Doomslayer brings in all the possible mechanics that comes with the character plus also the classic Doom franchise content. This all finally brings a FPS and a classic computer game into the Smash umbrella.

I am busy today so I won't be able to start us up on new stuff until later so please just tight and remember to put reactions into spoilers.
Dang It! I wanted Travis but this is good enough

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I do think Glory would be a little questionable for some of the more cutesy characters on the roster. Like, it's one thing to have the same animation for everyone, but I dunno if Nintendo would be all in on having a unique brutal animation for some of their kid-friendly or younger characters (especially considering the massive effort it would take).....

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Well maybe not all of them needs to look "brutal" but just impressive, you can have the Slayer do more "cartoon-ish" violence like, idk, stretch Kirby like a gum, take Ness bat and blow him away (something that you can do with every character using the item bat), etc.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Oh, absolutely, I agree with Infinity Sorcerer. You could probably have Doom Slayer spiking Jigglypuff like a volleyball or throwing Dixie Kong into the stratosphere by the ponytail, or maybe pulling Pac-Man's mouth apart to replicate the Life Loss animation from the arcade game, too, sound included.

And maybe even for some of the more "brutal" Glory KO's, we could use that "silhouette on red background" stuff that Ridley's trailer used.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you to everyone who submitted content! We will be working on Doomslayer like I said before. We will be incorporating a playstyle that utilizies both a combination of GolisoPower GolisoPower and Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer content with a bit of tweaking:

Golisopower
Doom Slayer would have to run-and-gun like Mega Man, except I'd like to imagine his Neutral Special being a cross between Banjo & Kazooie's Breegull Blaster and Sora's Neutral Special: he can fire by tapping B, then swap to another gun the next time he taps B, but hold B and you can enter a run-and-gun stance where he can shoot that one gun anytime until he cancels the stance. I imagine the order being [Shotgun -> Heavy Cannon -> Chaingun -> Plasma Gun -> Ballista -> Rocket Launcher]. Super Shotgun could be both his Side Smash and his Up Special, the latter of which thanks to the Meat Hook from Doom Eternal.

For another gimmick, I have this: Glory. As the fight progresses, the Slayer can build up Glory on a foe, forming the Mark of the Slayer over their body in bright blue. When full, the Mark of the Slayer will turn red. If the Slayer grabs the foe within the next 5 seconds, he will either deal either massive burst damage or perhaps even instantly KO the foe at a certain kill threshold with a Glory KO, replicating how it worked in the Gladiator boss from Doom Eternal. Each Glory KO would be unique to every character, but for the sake of being kid-friendly and much like with Ridley's kit, the Glory KO's would be bloodless, yet still rather brutal: for example, for Charizard, Doom Slayer will pull the Pokemon's head backward, then force-feed him the burning end of his tail. For Ganondorf, the Slayer will do what is effectively the same finisher Link did to Beast Ganon in Ocarina of Time, a swish-swish stab with the Doomblade that caps off with piercing Ganondorf's forehead gem. For Eggman, the Slayer will rip the Hammer from the Eggmobile and smash it right on top of the cockpit where the Doctor desperately tries to escape. I do love the idea of the Slayer having diagonal throws like Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer mentioned. It'd really play into a grappler playstyle hard.
Infinity Sorceror
Alright so, gimmicks for the Slayer.

Since in the original submission the Weapon Wheel mechanic was banned I discarded it, even if you actually can do the moveset without that it isn't has fun. So in my opinion his main gimmick would be the that. Tied to....the Neutral Special.

Wait what?

Ok so, this is how I think it could work this thing: Let's imagine that we have 6 weapons, you can access to any weapon with this special like Shulk where you can either mantain the button pressed to appear a HUD around the Slayer with an icon of each weapon (with a color code for make things easier) or quickly tap the button to change fast of weapon. When you select the weapon it doesn't change your neutral special but your jab. The reason for this is for try to emulate more DOOM since it would allow the Slayer to walk and shoot. And for change back to punches?, well if you don't have more ammo it would dissapear automatically and change to them but you can also just press Shield + B to switch to barehand.

About ammo. Each weapon could count with a particular amount of ammo, and for the way to recover it it could be using grabs. Since they would probably be based on the Glory Kills. You could also generate ammo just punching the opponent but this would be your main way, or in the case we also incorporate the Chainsaw then yeah that also would work.

Talking about grabs, and credits for tonygameman tonygameman tonygameman tonygameman who once talked to me about the idea, remind how Kazuya has multiple tilts including diagonal ones?, well, considering that the main way to obtain ammo would be with them, what about giving more than 4 grabs to the Slayer?, include grabs for the diagonals to make his options more variate.
We will be incoproating the Weapon Wheel as a Neutral Special put forth by Infinity where, holding down the special button will cause a Shulk's like Monado screen but, instead of just having Artes available, we will have 8 available weapons to choose from which corresponds to where the analog stick moves to. This allows for ← ↙↘↗↖ . Resting on any of these will give Doomslayer that weapon.

Then we have the mechanic Run and Gun, which like Mega Man, allows Doomslayer to fire will moving around the stage. This is similar to GolisoPowers. However, unlike Mega Man, the weapon he currently his holding literally becomes his Neutral, Dash, Forward Tilt, Neutral Air, and Forward Air. This mechanic also cuts the animation time from Doomslayer to transition from walking to running to allow for a quicker and smoother transition.

Doomslayer also possesses a mechanic called Glory which is exactly how GolisoPower explains it with two differences:
  • 150% and above is an instakill
  • There will be a total of five Instakill animations. Creating animations for EVERY. SINGLE. CHARACTER would be impossible to get content for sadly. Unless we assign it to people, I will eventually get saddeled with it. That's why we will be grouping characters based on characterstics. They are the following:
    • Small: Pikachu, Pichu, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Ness, Lucas, Bowser Jr, Meta Knight, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Olimar, Toon Link, Young Link, Pac-Man, Ms. Pac-Man, Villager, Isabelle, Duck Hunt, Miis, Bandana Dee, Ashley, Barista, Reimu, Agumon, Red, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Galacta Knight
    • Medium: Mario, Yoshi, Luigi, Dr. Mario, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Ice Climbers, Wario, Mr. Game & Watch, Sonic, Pit, Dark Pit, Little Mac, Greninja, Inkling, Octoling, Mega Man, Piranha Plant, Joker, Min-Min, Banjo, Sora, Steve, Crash, Stylist, Grovyle, Sami, Sami, Lloyd, Geno, Ratchet
    • Upper Medium: Peach, Daisy, Link, Shiek, Zelda, Impa, Marin, Marth, Lucina, Roy, Robin, Chrom, Byleth, Anna, Zero Suit Samus, Lucario, Wii Fit, Shulk, Ryu, Ken, Cloud, Simon, RIchter, Incineroar, Hero, Terry, Pyra/Myhra, Kazuya, Isaac, Waluigi, Jill, Leon, Takamaru, Howard, Crazy Dave, Zagreus, Phoenix, Sakura, Lara,
    • Large: Snake, Ike, Samus, Dark Samus, Captain Falcon, Mewtwo, R.O.B., Rosalina, Palutena, Medusa, Bayonetta, King Boo, Sol, Doomslayer
    • Huge: Donkey Kong, Bowser, King Dedede, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Charizard, King K. Rool, Sephiroth, DJ Octavio, Dr. Eggman, Nightmare
      • Any characters who are have a Super Mushroom, including small, will get a Huge Instakill. Likewise, anyone under a Poison Mushroom affect gets a Small Instakill.
This is far more manageable where we can just create six Instakill moves rather than tailor them to every single character.

Finally, and this is the one I am adding, is Ammo. Each weapon has a set amount of Ammo. Run out of said Ammo and you can't fire that weapon anymore. You ccan gain ammo a number of ways but ONLY FOR THE WEAPON you are currently utilizing:
  • KO an opponent
  • Perform a Glory
  • Perform a melee attack (something that doesn't evolve a weapon)
If you run out of ammo, that weapon can't be used but, to help compenstae, the weapon can be used as a melee attack which replaces the Jab/Dash/F-Tilt/N-Air, and F-Air. That is Punch. Basically, you punch the opponent. This is again only if the weapon is out of ammo. This allows players to quickly get ammo if need be. Getting KO'd reduces everything back to full stock.

Now, what about the other attacks? For the other attacks not listed here, we can allow for gun submissions. ONLY GUNS ATTACHED TO WEAPON WHEEL ARE RESTRICTED BY AMMO.

To reiterate:

Neutral Special: Weapon Wheel (Has access to 8 weapons)
Jab/Dash/F-Tilt/N-Air/F-Air: Fires the weapon chosen from enutral special

Mechanic #1: Run and Gun (Allows players to move around while shooting including quicker walk to run transitions.)
Mechanic #2: Glory (Performs powerful attacks once a meter is filled up which can cause high damage to OHKO at 150%
Mechanic #3: Ammo (All neutral special guns are limited by ammo which can be replenished by three options)

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I love it!, but I don't understand why the F-Air and the Dash should be replaced too, I was guessing only the Jab, the F-Tilt and the N-Air would be replaced.
To allow for more seemless transition between running and shooting. Say you are walking and firing, you can move into a dash just as quick and continue to fire as ou run forward. This isn't so much as a Dash attack as, a Dash Jab attack.

I will consider the F-Air thing for now. I see the point or perhaps by mapping it to the F-Air.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I am very busy tonight so I probably won't be able to get us up and running until rpoobably 10 hours from now unless someone wants to do the favor for me. Basically we will be submitting:
  • All specials except Neutral which is Weapon Wheel
  • Weapons for Weapon Wheel (3 max per person plus Ammo number for these weapons)
  • All normal moves and smashes
  • Final Smash

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Hmmm, I can see it, makes sense. Thanks for the aclaration!

In terms of the animations, I personally could do animations for some amount of characters, not all not because I don't have the time (thought it's true that I don't have the time) but because I don't know too much about some series. I will do generic ones based on the sizes thought.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I think the final version of Glory is a good compromise, with over 100+ characters in the game, it would be quite insane from both the thread's standpoint (the effort it would take to write all of this down in proportion to all of our free time and the number of users we have) and the hypothetical "what if this game was actually real?" standpoint (the effort it would take to design and program all of this, as well as consult with all of the companies that own all the characters to get their approval) to do unique and detailed animations for every single one, especially when you have to draw the line of what would be OK and what would be too controversial for every single character.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright so time to decide it first for all, Weapon Mods, yes or no?

I think it would be very cool but maybe would make the character extremely complex considering the Run and Gun mechanic.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Neutral Special Weapons:
Combat Shotgun:
Uses the Shell ammunition type, and the weapon you start off with. Each blast from the Combat Shotgun has 2 hitboxes: a hitbox that reaches as far as Corrin's Side Smash, and a hitbox at the muzzle of the shotgun. The sweet spot deals 13% while the sour spot deals 7.5% damage. The Combat Shotgun, just like in Doom Eternal, possesses 16 Shells.
Chaingun:
Uses the Bullet ammunition type. Mashing or holding the A button allows the Slayer to fire a barrage with the Chaingun that works similarly to Bayonetta's Bullet Arts/Joker's Gun. They deal 0.5% per bullet and fires 10 bullets per second. The Chaingun carries 120 rounds.
Rocket Launcher
Uses the Rocket ammunition type. Tapping A allows the slayer to fire a single rocket that will detonate upon impact with stage or fighter, dealing 16% damage and strong knockback, making it useful for killing. Do keep in mind that the Slayer can hurt himself with this weapon. The Rockey Launcher holds up to 9 rockets.

Forward/Backward Special: Weapon Mods: In Doom 2016 onward, you can enhance most of your weapons with 2 Weapon Mods that the Slayer can use to mix up his offense. In Doom Eternal, they were used as a means of exploiting demon weaknesses. In Smash, Weapon Mods are divided into a Forward and Backward Special, much like with Terry's Side Specials.
WeaponForwardBackward
Combat ShotgunFull-Auto: Allows the Combat Shotgun to be fired as a Rapid Jab-style attack, firing for as long as you're holding the B button. Retains the same properties, but blows through ammo quickly.Sticky Grenade: Fires a single projectile that sticks to a fighter, then detonates for 17% damage.
ChaingunMobile Turret: Splits the Chaingun into 4 smaller chain guns, doubling the fire rate of the weapon. Do keep in mind that this really burns through your bullets and even then, it'll overheat after 4 seconds of constant fire, leaving you in hitstun for a short duration afterward.Energy Shield: Deploys a 25HP energy barrier that blocks attacks from the front while attacking. Input Backward Special again to deactivate.
Rocket LauncherLock-On Burst: Using the same scanning cone as Palutena's Autoreticle, Doom Slayer will start to target the closest fighter over 90 frames by holding the B button. After locking on, release the B button to have the Slayer fire a burst of 3 rockets that deal 7% damage each and chain into each other. Release the B button early, and the Slayer will simply fire one rocket.Remote Detonation: Fire a special rocket that the Slayer can detonate at any time with the press of the B button. A perfect ledge-guard tool and a good way to bypass reflectors

Up Special: Meat Hook: The Doom Slayer takes out his Super Shotgun and fires the Meat Hook in the direction of the joystick, automatically snapping to the ledge if he aims there. If aimed at a fighter, they will remain suspended in the air as the Slayer drags himself towards their position. There, one of two options can be done: Press B to release the fighter without sacrificing the Slayer's momentum. Press A to fire a Super Shotgun blast that deals either 16% up close or 8% from far away.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright I think the answer is yes lmao.

Ok, so I will submit other 3.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weapons:
Plasma Gun:
Uses the Cell ammunition type. It can be held to fire continously, the projectiles have electric propierties similar to Dark Samus's Phazon Beam. They deal 1% damage that it's small but consider the nature of the weapon that fires continously I find it fitting. Carries 40 cells.
Ballista:
Also ussing the Cell ammunition type. Fires an energy beam in a straight line, with a slow fire rate compensated by high attack power of 30% damage and unmatched accuracy, it consumes 25 cells each shoot meaning that you only have two shoots per charge. Carries 50 cells.
Heavy Cannon:
Uses the Bullet ammunition type. Tapping A mid-range weapon with good damage, though it isn't has good to enemies with superarmor, it has an average fire speed and each bullet deals 1.5% damage. Carries 60 bullets.

Weapon Mods
WeaponForwardBackward
Plasma RifleHeat Blast: The change wouldn't be noted at first glance but the Plasma Rifle would "overcharge" after a while, when this happens release the button to shot a plasma wave that knocks the opponent and for a brief time the next rounds would be infused in fire.Microwave Beam: Fires a short-ranged beam that inflicts constant damage as long as the beam is maintained, it requires a small charge first. This accelerates the ammo consume but it's the deadliest of the Plasma Rifle's variations.
BallistaArbalest: Fire a dart-like projectile that traspass the opponents like a full-charged Failnaught, unlike other weapons it requires a recharge animation per shoot.Destroyer Blade: Charges and fires a wide projectile that knocks the opponents away, thought it would require to use all the 50 Cells for shoot.
Heavy CannonPrecision Bolt: The Slayer changes to a static stance, in this stance he can't do the regular Run and Gun but instead it would be able to point at any direction freely where he is standing, greatly increase the damage of the bullets to a 15% but they require to charge each 6 shots.Micro Missiles: Instead of the bullets the cannon would launch salvos of small missiles that has slight homing propierties, even then it would still consume bullets instead of Rockets. It requires to reload.

Smash Attacks:
Forward Smash (Chainsaw): The Slayer attacks with his chainsaw doing a sweep, it has the same effect has Corrin's sword when charging, it also recovers a good chunk of ammo like in the DOOM games.
Up Smash (Crucible): The Slayer use the Crucible, a demonic sword to do an upward attack very similar to the one of Ganondorf.
Down Smash (Super Shotgun): The Slayer use his most iconic weapon to shot two rounds of shells from front and behind.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Final Smash submission:
BFG 9000
1661016012423.png
When activated, Doom Slayer charges straightforward at all opponents standing in front of him and sends them into cutscene, where they are on Mars on and Doomslayer activates this giant laser and fires at the Mars (on the same place where fighters have landed) that causes a giant explosion, creating a hole.
It can instant KO opponents.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright then I will submit more things:

Down Special - Equipment Launcher
1661015938721.png

Another important device in Eternal, the Slayer deploys his shoulder gun and shoots one of three options depending of how much you hold the button.
  • Tap: Frag Grenade - Its very similar to the grenade of Snake thought it does more damage with the drawback that has less distance.
  • Hold Brief: Ice Bomb - The Slayer shoots a cold grenade, trades the damage for the ability to freeze the opponents similar to the Neutral Special of the Ice Climbers.
  • Hold Long: Flame Belch - The Slayer fires a flamethrower, unlike similar moves like Bowser or Charizard's neutral specials it couldn't be held to mantain the attack.
Aerials:
  • F-Air: The Slayer does a strong flying kick.
  • B-Air: The Slayer swings his arm and attacks with the Doomblade.
  • U-Air: The Slayer does an uppercut using his Doomblade for reach more distance.
  • D-Air: The Slayer does a stomp attack, like other stomps you should have precautions to do it in a cliff.
Final Smash: BFG-10000
The move starts with the Slayer using The Crucible who does a wide front slash, all the opponents who get caught by this attack are send to a cinematic where The Slayer brings his BFG-9000....just for attach it to a different place, then the camera in first person would show the Slayer pointing to the surface of Mars and a shot of outside shows that he was using the upgrade version of the weapon the BFG-10000 to shoot a hole in Mars that destroys the opponents in the process (think in King K. Rool Final Smash but in a bigger scale). If the opponents had 100% of damage or more it would be an instant kill.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hi everyone! Thank you for submissions!
I’m so sorry but I’m still busy and, sadly, will be busy when I thought I could start our next job. I want us to get started quickly so I will be accepting moveset submissions PLUS additional content. We all know the drill by now so please submit our usual content like taunts and victory theme and such. I’ll provide the full list later unless some one else can. Sorry!

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Entrance Animation:
The Slayer enters from a portal open by VEGA.

Victory Theme: Intermission from DOOM

Also I would like to give a color code and a direction to each weapon, the original idea was 8 but nobody submit other two.
  • Yellow (Right): Combat Shotgun
  • Purple (Down-Right): Heavy Cannon
  • Orange (Down): Ballista
  • Blue (Down-Left): Chaingun
  • Red (Left): Rocket Launcher
  • Sky Blue (Up): Plasma Rifle
Victory Animation:
  • The camera starts pointing at the boots of the Slayer, then raises through his chin where we can see the Slayer taking of his helmet but the camera stops right there, only making the chin visible.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Victory Animation:
The camera is pointed towards the sky as several Imps are sent careening into the distance from an explosion. The camera pans down to show the Slayer fighting an endless horde of demons without so much as tiring, the freeze shot emulating Doom Eternal's cover art. The continuous animation has the camera pan out over the entire victory platform as the Slayer runs around defeating demons eternally with his vast arsenal.

Taunt Animation:
Doom Slayer takes out a small figurine of himself and fistbumps it. Based on an animation from Doom 2016 when collecting a figurine of himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom