• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
While we wait fir any further GG stage submissions to come in, we will also open submissions for…

Guilty Gear Music

In a change of pace, we are accepting submissions for two aspects of music.

1) How many musical tracks should GG get in the end? We will allow up to 40 as a cap

2) Music track submissions (3 per person)

Now, as GamingGryf mentioned, some tracks do have swearing so we will be avoiding those tracks or, if there is a instrumental version, then we will utilize that.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
The max of song's possible, so 40.

For songs, I want to tell that I maded a list, but since only three submissions are allowed I will only submit these ones:
  1. Awe of She (Guilty Gear X) (New Arrangment)
  2. Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead) (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link) (New Arrangment)
  3. Wanna be Crazy (Guilty Gear Xrd - REVELATOR-)
Shout out to Guilty Gear X2 Overture OST, sure the game is cuestionable but the music is too good.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
I feel like music from other arcsys franchises shouldn’t be allowed because unlike with terry their games really aren’t that connected and, with GG at least, aren’t suggested to be in the same universe

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I forgot that our max cap is 40. So somewhere around the ballpark of 10-40. As for music, just accepting Guikty gear. Not BlazBlue.
Aw, thats a shame, but I understand, I will change them later.
Still we cant have a votation for these? I mean I cant be the only one that thinks that the music from other ArcSys games should be here.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Aw, thats a shame, but I understand, I will change them later.
Still we cant have a votation for these? I mean I cant be the only one that thinks that the music from other ArcSys games should be here.
If nothing else I concur that BlazBlue specifically should be allowed due to both being hugely beloved and influential "rival" anime fighters

I mean technically they have crossed over in Code Shifter

Also Kunio should totally be a Mii costume this wave

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will commence voting for Sol Badguy and Guilty Gear's stage! We will continue submitting music for the next six hours.

Here are our submissions! Thank you to every for submitting content!

Mayship:

A recurring stage in the entire series, the Mayship is a flat walk-off stage based on the Jellyfish Skyarium from STRivE that is close in function to King of Fighters Stadium’s walls. The difference being that the KO part only activates if the foe is above 100%. Beneath that, when the wall breaks from knockback, the foe transitions to another platform on the stage entirely and the person who initiated it gains a 1.2x attack bonus.

Furthermore, it has a unique aesthetic similar to Boxing Ring: everybody will be cel-shaded and animated at a lower frame rate, mimicking the modern Guilty Gear titles. As for cameos, they will consist of several popular characters, scattered across the entire stage:
  • Ky Kiske
  • Leo Whitefang
  • Sin Kiske
  • Dizzy
  • Testament
  • Baiken
  • Millia Rage
  • Faust
  • Potemkin
  • May
  • Johnny
  • Jack-O'
  • Goldlewis Dickenson
  • Nagoriyuki
  • Dizzy
  • Jam Kuradoberi
  • Slayer
  • Bedman
  • Axl Low
Lars Canyon
View attachment 351767
Lars Canyon is an stage that debuted in recent Guilty Gear title "Guilty Gear Strive" (2021) and it describes as "Stage with magnificent view of nature".
This stage takes place at wasteland canyon that has a lot of lying skeletons with swords stabbed in their torsos in background (Shown on this picture).
It's one of iconic and memorable Guilty Gear strive stages that could appear in smash.

The layout of the stage would be simple: It's an walk-off stage with two edges on each side like in Mishima Dojo that you could fall off.
However, the metallic platform will rise and it would lead you to another part of the stage:
View attachment 351772
The second part of the stage takes place on other side of the canyon. However, the layout is the same like before, but there is only one edge on right side of the map that you could fall off again.

Again, the metallic platform rises upwards and it takes you to 3rd and last part of the stage:
View attachment 351771
Okay, the last stop! This time, it's walk off again, but there are no edges at all, which it doesn't make you fall off. Speaking of layout, this part also doesn't include any platforms. Well, because I want to keep it faithful to it's original source, where GG was flat-platformed fighting game.

And then, the metallic platform rises again and it comes back to it's original place, which is beginning.

Overall, the stage is divided by 3 parts: The first (With skeletons), the second (Near the cliff) and third (with rock arches and crystal in background).
There are no hazards here except the travelling part.

The cameo list:
First Part: Ky Kiske, Millia Rage, Ramenthal, Jam and Dr. Faust.
Second Part: Dizzy, Jack-O, Happy Chaos, Chipp Zanuff, Potemkin and May.
Third part: Slayer, Axl Low, I-No, Testament, Bridget and Ephelt Valentine.

I nominate this stage, because it's one of most memorable and iconic Strive stages. Also we kinda lack new desert-themed stage for this game, so why can't we include one them, as Sol's home stage?
Neo New York

The stage would take it's appearence from Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator and would be pretty simple, it's a walkoff on the right with the balcony of the saloon that you can jump on on the right as well, the left side has a large cliff that you can fall down.

The cameos are the same as in revelator, so just the old man in the chair.

The Omega form takes after the saloon part of the stage

HOWEVER

There is another style option for this stage that could appear everytime you launch the stage (or with a button code)

The stage would take the appearence from Original Times Square from Strive instead. This one also has no new cameos. This layout is also just a walkoff.
KINGDOM OF ILLYRIA
The Kingdom of Illyria is a fictional country from the Guilty Gear universe and one of the most important in the story alongside the United States, Zepp and Japan. The Kingdom as such is not a stage, but many of its locations are. In this stage in a similar way to Garreg Mach Monastery or the Wuhu Island we will change between these places in intervals of time with a floating platform, since most of the old Guilty Gear stages only haved country names most of the stages here are from more recent games (Xrd and Strive). Most of these stages are flat and pitless with the exceptions of the Jellyfish Skyarium. When the stage is in Battefield/Omega form the background will be randomly selected between all the zones. There are various cameos in different zones but not all characters mentioned will appear.

First Stage: Castle of the Silver Feet (Strive)
This will be our start point everytime, one of the various castles in the nation. This is one of the few stages where we can't see any cameo thought.

Second Stage: Valkyrie Garden (Xrd)
The castle of Illyria, adorned with beautiful statues and with some guards expecting the battle meanwhile they are in their turn. Here we can also see some characters like Dizzy, Testament, Leo Whitefang, Elphelt Valentine and Sin Kiske.

Third Stage: L'oro Di Illyria (Strive)
One of the urban zones in Illyria, here we will see some habitants and also some cameos of characters like Anji Mito, Baiken, Chipp Zanuff, Faust, Millia Rage, Slayer and Giovanna.

Fourth Stage: Eldinburg Magicalopolis (Xrd)
A big city from the country, unlike other locations we didn't go to the actual city, instead we are in a train looking the city from far. Some character will be looked here like Axl Low, I-No, Happy Chaos, Potemkin, Zato=ONE, Nagoriyuki and Goldlewis Dickinson.

Fifth Stage: Jellyfish Skyarium (Strive)
Unlike the rest of stages we didn't go to the lands of Illyria but to their airspace, the brigade of the Jellyfisih Pirates who where passing by. This stage will also have some floating platforms. Here we can see almost all the Jellyfish Pirate's tripulation including May and Johnny.

Sixth Stage: Heaven's Edge (Xrd)
This zone isn't knowed if forms part of Illyria but since it doesn't conflict with the general geography of the place I will say that at least is near, here we can see characters like Jack-O' Valentine, Raven, Ramlethal Valentine and in the distance Asuka R. Kreutz.

Seventh Stage: Holy Order's Headquarters (Paris) (XX)
The old headquarters of the now disbanded Holy Orders, the only character here is Ky Kiske, except if Sol isn't fighting, if he isn't he will also appear here alongside Ky in his Holy Order's attire.

Why this stage?
Well, just like Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom sayed, there isn't a particular stage above all that can represent Guilty Gear, and honstly I like most of them, all are beautiful stages, so I wanted to make a way to add all of them in a way that sounds plausible (my first idea was just put the stages I find more iconic, but it would be weird go to United States to Japan to Europe to Hell in less than 2 minutes) so I decided to use only stages located in Illyria that has I mentioned before is an important place in Guilty Gear's lore. I also find this the best idea to have lot of characters doing cameos since it would be weird to have some characters in a particular place, sure, Potemkin in Eldinburg Magicalopolis it also sounds weird but I find most of them located in pausible places.
Guilty Gear Stage: NYC (not to be confused with the Neo New York submission)

New York City is pretty monumental to Sol's character, being the first stage he is fought against on in the Guilty Gear series. It also encapsulates the over-the-top post-apocalyptic edginess of the GG series really well. The layout is like a KOF Arena (mostly flat, destructible and invisible walls), but with destructible objects kind of like the first part of Garreg Mach Monestary. Also, getting a star KO leads to buildings in the background being demolished according to where the Star KO was. This references the destructive cinematic finishes often seen in fighting games like Guilty Gear.
We are combing the two Neo New York submissions into one.

Here is the voting link!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will continue to allow music submissions for the time being but we will be moving to our two jobs which are….

Submit a Boss that Will Appear in Classic Mode, Boss Rush, and Smash Dungeon

When submitting a boss, please highlight what this boss does in battle, what attacks they can perform, if they have any special attacks, if they can transform, and anything else that might help us form an idea how the boss works. Furthermore, please explain where the boss can be fought at.

Submit a Master Class Spirit

We are including a Master Class Spirit. Please provide the name, it’s Master Spirit abilities, and it’s Spirit Battle while highlighting why this character should be included as a Master Spirit.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Ok Guilty Gear has a lot of bosses, and especifically though ones, some of them at the same level of SNK in terms of difficulty like I-No, Nagoriyuki, Ramlethal and the maybe more easiers Dizzy and Jack-O, but all we known that when we talk about GG bosses there is only one that everyone will thinking about first.

JUSTICE

Story
Justice is the boss of the first Guilty Gear game, Guilty Gear: The Missing Link. She was the leader of the Gears, an artificial race of living weapons who rebelled against the humanity. She was sealed during a long and bloody conflict knowed has the Holy Wars but was released with the help of her lackey Testament, she is also a half of the love interest of Sol, Aria Hale. If you want all the context I warn you that the Guilty Gear lore maybe can't be so convulted than the lore of other series like Kingdom Hearts but is very weird and has various plotholes, nonsenses and overcomplicated moments. So if you are still curious look here.
Stage
Heaven

For such a hellish boss has Justice is ironic that her stage is called Heaven, this is a pretty simple stage like most of the boss ones. It features a large stairway leading to a gateway with a broken door. The stair are drapped in red and golden carpet, heavily engraved pillars and archways sit on both sides. The background is cloudy, with a bright light emanating from above in the center. Large crystals float besides the archways, with creatures seemingly imprisioned inside them. And if didn't noted this with the firsts words, the stage is also a reference to Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven since most of the things in Guilty Gear are rock references. Has a particular gimmick her stage would have a dynamic zoom referencing the Guilty Gear's camera.

Moveset & Miscellaneous
Most of Justice's moves are here with the notorious exception of her Instant Kill to balance sake. In terms of her hurtbox, she can be damaged anywhere and doesn't receive knockback like most bosses, her height isn't too big like other bosses like Ganon but she still being quite tall, more or less the same has Dracula.

Her movement is one of her most scary traits, she is way faster than most bosses, has two jumps and two airdashes that goes to other side of the screen in a flash, she doesn't really follow a pattern but compesate this with most of her moves having ridiculous endlags leaving her way open to punishment if you manage to get close to her in the right moment.

In terms of normal attacks Justice's main weapons are her tail and her claws, it has very good range to be physical attacks but like a lot of her specials these moves are also very slow and with punishable endlag (althought it has less than her specials and she can also do "Gatling Combos" in a similar way to Sol).

Entrance Animation
Unlike most bosses, Justice has a quite long intro that shows her preparing to some action (the complete intro is the same has the gif of the start). Of course you can also skip the intro if you don't want to see it complete.
Michael Sword
Justice's trademark move. Justice hits with her long fingers in the shape of a blade. The hitbox is way smaller than how it looks but still being a dangerous move having huge knockback, killing easy at 80% or more. And if it can't be worse, she can also do this in the air, and funny enought, the air version has a bigger hitbox.
Valkyrie Arc
Valkyrie Arc is a counter move where she does a pose and if you hit her with a physical move in the tail she will grab you and throw you to the other side of the stage. The move doesn't do too much damage but it has a considerable amount of knocback so is dangerous to be hitted with this when you have damage.
S.B.T.
Strike Back Tail, Justice flips back leaving a thunder behind her, the move has some sort of vacuum effect attracting the opponent instead of knock them away.
N.B.
Nuclear Blast, this is Justice's own projectile, she can launch four variations of the attack with different angles, low, mid, high and has an arc. The move itself is weak but Justice can launch more than one in few seconds so prepare for a lot of explosions. (Ignore the Dust variant).
Michael Blade
Remind when I said that Michae Sword's hitbox is smaller than how it looks? Well this move it has the hitbox that you could expectate, fullscreen. Unlike Michael Sword however it can't be used in the air and Justice only use it in certain periods of time where she is in danger. The move also deals a lot of damage and breaks shields with ease tho.
Imperial Ray
Another fullscreen, Justice's launch a laser that cross almost all the screen from the ground to the air. It has a lot of hits but nonexistent knockback, however practically garantees that Justice's next Michael Sword/Blade will kill you even if you never was damaged before this. She only use this move when she is in danger (less than a 30% of her health).
Gamma Ray
AND ANOTHER FULLSCREEN MOVE. This is the most powerful attack in Justice's arsenal, it has a very slow start but Justice has super armor during the attack so the best option would be try to be at her back before she unleash her giant laser. This move can and will kill you with less than 40% of damage. Fortunaly she only use this move when she has less than 10% of life and has I said before, it's very slow at the start allowing you to avoid it with some ease if you are quick enough.
Running, Crouching, Dashing and Airdashing Animation
Sadly I didn't find her jump animation.
Defeat Animation
Justice's defeat isn't has flashy has others, she will just fall to the ground in a slow mode, just like in most fighting games.

Music
Justice has two iconic themes, first the theme of her intro "Death and Republic" and her theme perse "Meet Again", and I think both of them work very well has just one theme so for her theme I selected this particular cover that mix both themes in one.

I literally write this a day ago

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Could anyone submit a Baiken Master Spirit, i think that one works for her well but i don't know how to make one myself.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Could anyone submit a Baiken Master Spirit, i think that one works for her well but i don't know how to make one myself.
Sure.

Baiken (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link)
Class: Ace
Type: Master
Effect: Dojo (Counter Style) Increase counter moves and parries, decrease movement and speed.
  • Puppet Fighter: Takamaru (Red/Pink color if he has one)
  • Stage: Suzaku's Castle (Omega)
  • Music Track: Momentary Life
  • Match: Stamina (250)
  • Conditions: The enemy favors down special, the enemy has a Gravity Tether.

• Quite overthinked but Baiken was created due a confusion of Daisuke with the main character of Samurai X (since he thinked he was female), so it would have some meaning that her puppet fighter was also male.
  • Old Baiken's moveset was reversal/counter focused.
  • Strive!Baiken has a tether mechanic where she can attach herself to an opponent, much like how the Gravity Tether item works.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m still working on adding content to the front page but Sol Badguy has been largely updated with some minor things needing to be added.

In regards to what you can expect in the next coming days…

Spirit Submissions
SmashSpace Content
Mii Costumes (undetermined at this point)
Bundle wrap up

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the stage voting!

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Mayship4 (8)513
Lars Canyon3 (6)17
Kingdom of Illyria3 (6)17
Neo New York1 (2)46

Scoring 4 2-pointers and 5 1-pointers leads me to call the Mayship as our representative stage for Guilty Gear

Here are our current song list:

The max of song's possible, so 40.

For songs, I want to tell that I maded a list, but since only three submissions are allowed I will only submit these ones:
  2. Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead) (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link) (New Arrangment)
Shout out to Guilty Gear X2 Overture OST, sure the game is cuestionable but the music is too good.
1: As many as humanly possible (I mean, SNK got away with it, so...)

2: Music tracks below.

I forgot that our max cap is 40. So somewhere around the ballpark of 10-40. As for music, just accepting Guikty gear. Not BlazBlue.
1. HEAVY DAY
2. Birthday Train
3. Big Blast Sonic

All are from Xrd -Sign-
1) What Do You Fight For (Strive)
2) Juno (XRD)
3) Kiss of Death (Strive)
  4. The Disaster of Passion (Guilty Gear Strive)
  5. Still In The Dark (Guilty Gear X2)
  6. Get Down To Business (Guilty Gear Slash)
  7. HEAVY DAY
  8. Birthday Train
  9. Big Blast Sonic
  10. What Do You Fight For(Strive)2)
  11. Juno (XRD)
  12. Kiss of Death (Strive)
  13. Drift
  14. Trigger
  15. Armour-Clad Faith
  16. Sky Should Be High(Xrd-REVELATOR-)
  17. Conclusion (Missing Link)
  18. The Name of Heaven (Strive)
  19. Sheep Will Sleep (Isuka)
  20. Keep Yourself Alive II (X2)
  21. Give me a break (Xrd -SIGN-)
  22. Blue Water, Blue Sky (X2)
  23. Conclusion (Missing Link)
  24. The Name of Heaven (Strive)
  25. Love the Subhuman (Strive)
  26. Magnolia Eclair (Xrd)
  27. Lily (Xrd -Relevator-
  28. Writhe In Pain - Millia Theme
  29. One Dawn - Dizzy Theme
  30. All I Can Do

We will still allow submissions for music. We will be having 38 total tracks. That being said, if you do submit later tracks, please don't submit 23 all in one go. We still want to let people to submit tracks that think should be included.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
  7. HEAVY DAY
  8. Birthday Train
  9. Big Blast Sonic
  11. Juno (XRD)
  13. Drift
  14. Trigger
  15. Armour-Clad Faith
We will still allow submissions for music. We will be having 38 total tracks. That being said, if you do submit later tracks, please don't submit 23 all in one go. We still want to let people to submit tracks that think should be included.
I can submit more songs then?, I feel there are some classic songs missing since most of this comes from Xrd/Strive

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Here are the results of the stage voting!

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Mayship4 (8)513
Lars Canyon3 (6)17
Kingdom of Illyria3 (6)17
Neo New York1 (2)46

Scoring 4 2-pointers and 5 1-pointers leads me to call the Mayship as our representative stage for Guilty Gear

Here are our current song list:

7. HEAVY DAY
  8. Birthday Train
  9. Big Blast Sonic
  11. Juno (XRD)
  13. Drift
  14. Trigger
  15. Armour-Clad Faith
you forgot my submission

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Well this isn't a submission, but for people who didn't decided which song submit, here is a list with some music that wasn't submited atm. I will update the list when someone submit one of these songs. Also adding some links just to show my favs 🗿 .

• Sol: Ride the Fire! (Dragon Install Theme, -SIGN-) Find Your One Way (Strive, contain swearing)
  • Ky: The Roar of the Spark (Strive)
  • May: Starry Story (-SIGN-)
  • Chipp: Flash Hider (-SIGN-), Play the Hero (Strive)
  • Potemkin: In Slave's Glory (Missing Link), Burly Heart (XX), Engage (-SIGN-)
  • Axl Low: The March of the Wicked King (Missing Link), Make Oneself (XX), A Slow Waker (-SIGN-), Out of the Box (Strive)
  • Faust: The Original (XX), Destructive Goodwill (-SIGN-)
  • Millia: The Lily of Steel (-SIGN-)
  • Zato: Feel a Fear (XX), Black Blank blah-blah-blah (-SIGN-), Let Me Carve You Way (Strive)
  • Testament: Bloodstained Lineage (XX), Like Weed, Naturally, has a Matter of Course (Strive)
  • Baiken: Momentary Life (Missing Link), Mirror of the World (Strive)
  • Anji: Fuuga (XX), Rock Parade (Strive)
  • Johnny: Liquor Bar & Drunkard (XX), Original Bet (-SIGN-)
  • Venom: A Solitude That Asks Nothing in Return (XX), Call Shot (-SIGN-)
  • Jam: Babel Nose (XX), Bao Babel Nose (-REVELATOR-)
  • Robo-Ky: Holy Orders? (XX)
  • Slayer: Haven't You Got Eyes In Your Head? (XX), Jack-a-dandy (-SIGN-)
  • Zappa: Good Manners and Customs (XX)
  • A.B.A: Keep in Gates (XX)
  • I-No: Kagematsuri (XX), Dirty Drive (-SIGN-), Requiem (Strive)
  • Ramlethal: Diva of Despair (-SIGN-), Necessary Discrepancy (Strive)
  • Elphet: Marionette (-SIGN-)
  • Sin: Ride on Time (Overture), Just do it (-SIGN-)
  • Leo: Stolz (-SIGN-), Hellfire (Strive, contain swearing)
  • Bedman: Does the sheep count the sheep? (-SIGN-)
  • Kum: The Tuner (-REVELATOR-)
  • Raven: TSUKI NO SHIHAI (-REVELATOR-)
  • Jack-O' Perfection Can't Please Me (Strive)
  • Valentine: Diva (Overture)
  • Asuka: The Man (Overture)
  • Sol VS Ky: No Mercy (X), Noontide (XX), Keep The Flag Flying (XX), The Re-coming (Overture), Reunion (-SIGN-)
  • Millia VS Zato: The Spider's Thread (Do you know?) (-SIGN-)
  • Assassins: Existence (XX), When Lifes Comes (-SIGN-)
  • Mirror Match: Fatal Duel (X), Nothing Out Of The Ordinary (XX), Misadventure (Overture), Bump (-SIGN-)

• Love Letter From... (Missing Link, Credit Theme)
  • Launch Out (XX, Opening Theme)
  • D.O.A. (XX, Character Select Theme)
  • Django Django (-SIGN-, Title Theme)
  • Fizz (-SIGN-, Character Select Theme)
  • High Voltage (-SIGN-, Training Theme)
  • Safe Intoxication (-REVELATOR-, Opening Theme)
  • Divide My Heart (-REVELATOR-, Story Theme)
  • Freesia (-REVELATOR-, Ending Theme)
  • Break a Spell (REV 2, Opening Theme)
  • N.S.F.W. (REV 2, Ending Theme)
  • Dear Song (REV 2)
  • Smell of the Game (Strive, Opening Theme, contains swearing)
  • Crawl (Strive, Boss Theme)
  • Talk About You (Strive, Ending Theme)

And yeah I'm a huge nerd. Note that I didn't included any theme from the Korean OST even if it's popular, principaly because is from a different compositor and would be quite more hard to get those songs.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hey, Guilty Gear music so cool!
So if I can nominate three, I suggest a remix of Writhe in Pain (is very popular and usually the popular songs gets the remixes no?), One Dawn the theme of Dizzy and Dear Song.
Could you link YouTube videos to make it easier when listing them?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
SmashSpace and Bundle Name Submissions

So I still need to get some of our info for Sol ready for Spirit Submissions so, while I do that, we will be submitting SmashSpace content as well as the name for our Guilty Gear Bundle!

When submitting content for SmashSpace, please provide the name, class of content, and it’s usage in SmashSpace. You can find previous content on the front page under Game Modes.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Bundle Name:
I nominate to call this...
...the "What A Heavy Day Bundle".

Named after the main theme of Guilty Gear Xrd.

SmashSpace Submission:
1651871449928.png

Faustian Doorway:

A part of a teleport move belonging to Faust. When interacting with this, the door will open up and reveal Faust, in his Xrd appearance, who is mingling in one of the many stages in Smash Infinite. For example, if the door reveals Raccoon City, Faust will be using a large syringe to try to treat some zombies. The next time you open the door, then perhaps it will reveal Faust at Hakurei Shrine, either in prayer or being chased by Aunn Komano. The time after that, it'll reveal Dr. Mario, where Faust will be doing battle with some of the viruses there. Point is, you won't get the same stage twice in a row.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Bundle Name
"Let's Rock Bundle"

Items

Junk Yard Dog Replica
1651886111839.png

A replica of Sol's sword that, when interacted, will burn with fire for a split second.

Bedman's Bed
1651886286731.png

One of the more stranger characters, Bedman proved to be one of the most powerful characters in the series despite his untimely demise. The bed would be interactable and would move when touched. Bedman is missing since he is, well, ded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom