• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Reminder we do still have SmashSpace and Bundle Submissions open

I still have yet to get our info collected for Spirit submissions so, there is a good chance we may jump into a Mii Costume submission job beforehand.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Ok so, I will add additional music for characters that didn't received a song yet but they are importants (I have permission):
Also, for the SmashSpace I submitt Sol's Bike, the Firewheel Mk. 2, would be very nice to have it (it would also be the Strive version that adds a second sit for Jack-O).
1651957464545.png

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
And the music so far (ordened in a way that I find logic):
  1. Keep Yourself Alive II (Guilty Gear X2)
  2. Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead) (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link) (New Arrangment)
  3. Writhe In Pain (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link) (New Arrangment)
  4. Momentary Life (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link) (New Arrangment)
  5. Awe of She (Guilty Gear X) (New Arrangment)
  6. Suck a Sage (Guilty Gear X2) (New Arrangment)
  7. Still in the Dark (Guilty Gear X2) (New Arrangment)
  8. Smell Of The Game (Guilty Gear Strive) (New Arrangment)
  9. A Fixed Idea (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link)
  10. Conclusion (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link)
  11. Blue Water, Blue Sky (Guilty Gear X2)
  12. Make Oneself (Guilty Gear X2)
  13. The Midnight Carnival (Guilty Gear X2)
  14. Get Down To Business (Guilty Gear Slash)
  15. Sheep Will Sleep (Guilty Gear Isuka)
  16. Give me a break (Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-)
  17. Ride the Fire! (Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-)
  18. Magnolia Eclair (Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-)
  19. Jack-a-dandy (Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-)
  20. Marionette (Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-)
  21. HEAVY DAY (Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-)
  22. Big Blast Sonic (Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-)
  23. Birthday Train (Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-)
  24. One Dawn (Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-)
  25. Juno (Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-)
  26. Sky Should Be High (Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-)
  27. All I Can Do (Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-)
  28. Lily (Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-)
  29. -ROKUMON- (Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2)
  30. The Disaster of Passion (Guilty Gear Strive)
  31. Armor-clad Faith (Guilty Gear Strive)
  32. Alone Infection (Guilty Gear Strive)
  33. Love the Subhuman Self (Guilty Gear Strive)
  34. Trigger (Guilty Gear Strive)
  35. What Do You Fight For (Guilty Gear Strive)
  36. Kiss of Death (Guilty Gear Strive)
  37. Drift (Guilty Gear Strive)
  38. The Name of Heaven (Guilty Gear Strive)
Just for the data, there are 8 new arrangments, 5 songs from Missing Link (including arrangments), 1 song from X, 7 songs from X2 and rereleases (in other words, including Slash), 1 song from Isuka, 8 songs from -SIGN-, 6 songs from -REVELATOR- and REV 2 and 10 songs from Strive. 16 songs are vocal. There is also the Justice's theme Meet Again that I proposed in her boss post, but I don't known if forms part of the 38 songs or is considered an extra.

Also, it would be possible change some of these songs for arrangments?, It's weird that none of the Sol's theme has one, and also there are some songs that would have a good remix like The Midnight Carnival.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hi everyone,

I am still compiling information for Sol Badguy and GG to utilize for Spirits. I apologize for the hold up but social obligations, work, and studying comes first. We will be doing Spirit Submissions later on but, for now. we will be jumping right into Mii Costumes! This Mii Wave will include 6 total costumes. Again, a rather mid-range number.

Submit a Mii Costume from Guilty Gear

We will be accepting two winning costumes from Guilty Gear. As per usual, please provide information about the Mii Costume in regards to what class it would it be, how it affects the weapon used, and why the costume should be included.

We are also conducting a poll on which BlazBlue character to add; Ragna the Bloodedge or Noel Vermillion. This poll is at the top of the thread. They are easily the most recognizable BB characters so we will decide which two to add.

So what about the remaining three Mii Costumes?

1. GG
2. GG
3. BlazBlue
4. Classified
5. Fighting game related costume
6. 1st Party

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I think Noel fits more, she is used in almost all BlazBlue related content, even Ragna itself doesn't appear in all things (he didn't even haved a chance to be playable in DW).

In relation to the GG Mii Costume:
Ky Kiske (:ultswordfighter: )
1651970207105.png

The most obvious choice, this costume would be based on his classic design in his Holy Order's attire using the Thunder Seal. The costume would include his wig and the whole costume. The reason why is simple, he is basically the second face of Guilty Gear, not necessary the most popular character in the fanbase but he is a recognizable face.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1651969915917.png

Potemkin (Brawler)

Formerly a slave of the nation of Zepp, Potemkin and his superior Gabriel revolted against the country and toppled its totalitarian government. In its place, Gabriel became the new President, and Potemkin a secret agent in service. How he manages to be a secret agent when he looks big enough to punch an SUV through several skyscrapers is beyond me, but apparently, he's been doing his job well. For this Mii Brawler costume, Potemkin's design is based on his appearance going from Xrd forwards, being a German-esque spiked helmet with a ponytail for the headgear, and the soldier gear and mechanical gauntlets for the outfit.

Last edited:
GG Mii costume:
Dizzy (Guilty gear)

Dizzy is one of playable characters and main ones in Guilty Gear series and she is innocent and pacifist-typed gear. She is a daughter of Justice, who waged on the war on the all of humanity.
She is also Gear/Human hybrid and her age is 8 years old (her design looks like adult, because she rapidly grew up).

As for mii costume, her costume would consist of:
Headgear: Her hair alongside her ponytail.
Outfit: Her outfit that would be Censored slightly and the costume gives you decorative black & white wings (Also it gets her tail).

I nominate Dizzy as mii costume, because she was one of my picks for mii costume and she is also popular character.
Also, I kinda like this character, so she would be my bias pick for mii costume.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Millia Rage (:ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter:)

Millia is a former assassin who can wield her shapeshifting hair for various purposes. Her costume would be available to brawlers, gunners, and swordfighters to reflect this, as her hair will turn into a gun and a sword for either of those classes (plus she is experienced in hand-to-hand combat).

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
While I like May’s redesign, I feel using the previous more iconic costume to be fitting.

May would be a Mii Swordfighter with the sword being transformed into an anchor. May is an important member of the GG cast and regularly appears in many games as a reoccurring cast member.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright so I will update my classic mode using the submited songs.

Classic Mode: The Missing Link

Sol fight against fighters that represents characters from Guilty Gear, more especifically the original characters from the first GG game, Guilty Gear: The Missing Link.

Stage 1 Vs. :ultinkling:
Stage: Mayship
Music: Blue Water, Blue Sky
The battle reference May, this Inkling in particular uses Smash moves regularly.

Stage 2 Vs. :ultgreninja: (gray)
Stage: Bowser's Castle (Omega)
Music: Suck a Sage
The battle reference our favorite President Ninja ex-drug sealer Chipp Zanuff.

Stage 3 Vs. :ultbowser: (brown)
Stage: Shadow Moses Island (Omega)
Music: Armor-clad Faith
The battle reference Potemkin, that Flying Slam kinda looks like a Potemkin Buster.

Stage 4 Vs. Dixie Kong (white)
Stage: Gaur Plain (Omega)
Music: Writhe in Pain
The battle reference the deadly and beautiful Millia Rage.

Stage 5 Vs. :ultjoker:
Stage: Clock Tower
Music: Still in the Dark
The battle reference the blind assassin Zato=ONE, Arsene could be his Eddie.

Stage 6 Vs. :ultmarth: (white)
Stage: Castle Siege (inside)
Music: Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead)
The battle reference Sol's rival, the king of Illyria and hero of the Holy Wars, Ky Kiske.

Bonus Stage

BOSS BATTLE VS. JUSTICE
Stage: Heaven
Music: Meet Again

Ending Theme: Lily

Ending Artwork: Sol would be in his Holy Orders attire clashing his sword with a white Marth (that represents Ky Kiske) inside the Castle Siege.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will begin voting for the Mii Costumes from Guilty Gear.

I think Noel fits more, she is used in almost all BlazBlue related content, even Ragna itself doesn't appear in all things (he didn't even haved a chance to be playable in DW).

In relation to the GG Mii Costume:
Ky Kiske (:ultswordfighter:)
View attachment 351985
The most obvious choice, this costume would be based on his classic design in his Holy Order's attire using the Thunder Seal. The costume would include his wig and the whole costume. The reason why is simple, he is basically the second face of Guilty Gear, not necessary the most popular character in the fanbase but he is a recognizable face.
View attachment 351984
Potemkin (Brawler)

Formerly a slave of the nation of Zepp, Potemkin and his superior Gabriel revolted against the country and toppled its totalitarian government. In its place, Gabriel became the new President, and Potemkin a secret agent in service. How he manages to be a secret agent when he looks big enough to punch an SUV through several skyscrapers is beyond me, but apparently, he's been doing his job well. For this Mii Brawler costume, Potemkin's design is based on his appearance going from Xrd forwards, being a German-esque spiked helmet with a ponytail for the headgear, and the soldier gear and mechanical gauntlets for the outfit.

Baiken (Swordfighter)

A very known character from Guilty Gear, she was even chosen as the representative of GG on Samurai Showdown. The Mii would use her wig, eyepatch and scar for the head and her dress and sword for the costume.
View attachment 352009
Faust - Mii Swordfighter
Mii's would get to fight with his scalpel, but most importantly they'd get his bag over their head.
GG Mii costume:
Dizzy (Guilty gear)

Dizzy is one of playable characters and main ones in Guilty Gear series and she is innocent and pacifist-typed gear. She is a daughter of Justice, who waged on the war on the all of humanity.
She is also Gear/Human hybrid and her age is 8 years old (her design looks like adult, because she rapidly grew up).

As for mii costume, her costume would consist of:
Headgear: Her hair alongside her ponytail.
Outfit: Her outfit that would be Censored slightly and the costume gives you decorative black & white wings (Also it gets her tail).

I nominate Dizzy as mii costume, because she was one of my picks for mii costume and she is also popular character.
Also, I kinda like this character, so she would be my bias pick for mii costume.
I want to nominate my main Jack-O, has a costume for the mii brawler, she would use her appearence in Xrd.
Millia Rage (:ultbrawler::ultgunner::ultswordfighter:)

Millia is a former assassin who can wield her shapeshifting hair for various purposes. Her costume would be available to brawlers, gunners, and swordfighters to reflect this, as her hair will turn into a gun and a sword for either of those classes (plus she is experienced in hand-to-hand combat).
While I like May’s redesign, I feel using the previous more iconic costume to be fitting.

May would be a Mii Swordfighter with the sword being transformed into an anchor. May is an important member of the GG cast and regularly appears in many games as a reoccurring cast member.
Here are the list of Mii Costumes:
Ky Kiske (Mii Swordfighter)
Potemkin (Mii Brawler)
Baiken (Mii Swordfighter)
Faust (Mii Swordfighter)
Dizzy (Unspecified)
Jack-O (Unspecified)
Milia Rage (All classes)
May (Mii Swordfighter)

Please go here to vote

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright, we will begin doing Spirit submissions!

When submitting, please provide the name of the spirit, class, type, and information regarding the Spirit Battle.

For those who need it, here are the Specials:

Neutral Special: Gunflame/Block Head Buster/Gunflame (Feint)
Side Special: Bandit Revolver/Bandit Bringer
Back Special: Ground Viper/Riot Stomp
Up Special: Volcanic Viper
Down Special: Fafnir/Breaker
Shield Special: Roman Cancel
Over Drive #1: Tyrant Race
Over Drive #2: Dragon Install
Final Smash: Branding Breach

Here are the music listings:
  2. Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead) (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link) (New Arrangment)
Here are the colors for Sol Badguy:

1. Red (Default)
  2. Blue (Ky Kiske)
  3. Green (Xrd)
  4. Black (Xrd)
  5. Yellow (Milia)
  6. Orange (Strive)
  7. Crimson (Ragna)
  8. Grey (Accent Core)
  9. Gold (Golden Cores)
  10. Brown (black
  11. Purple
  12. White (Order-Sol)
Do we really need two GG costumes
Sure, why not? Digimon got 3 costumes. Hades got 2. In Ultimate, FF7 got 3, DQ got 3 (IIRC), Persona got a lot, and Minecraft got 3 or so.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I arent at home, I Will use the template later. Just wanted to put my ideas right now:
  • Dizzy (Defense, Ace, Support), Ability: Defense + during crisis, puppet Fighter Corrin, Ridley (black), Palutena (Blue)
  • Testament (Attack, Veteran, Support), Ability: Death Scythe, puppet fighter: Iori (Brown) with Death Scythe
  • Jack-O Valentine (Grab, Veteran, Primary), Ability: Attack with kicks +, puppet Fighter Anna with 3 Kirbys (white)
  • Potemkin (Grab, Veteran, Primary), Ability: Throw +, puppet fighter: Brown bowser
  • Axl Low (Neutral, Veteran, Primary), Ability: Fire Attack +, puppet Fighter: Richter Belmont (red).
  • I-No (Attack, Ace, Primary), Ability: None, puppet Fighter: Bayonetta (red)
With the exception of the bold characters, feel free to use these ideas for your own spirits, I wasnt thinking on make it all anyway.

Btw even if I like most of the redesigns more I think we need to use the old artworks for the spirits (most especifically the ones from Accent Core), with the obvios exception of characters who where included after AC like Jack-O.

Oh, and the Justice spirit will be unlocked after defeat her has a boss or is necessary a spirit battle? And if she is unlocked with her boss Fight I wonder who would be the legend spirit, Dizzy?, Jack-O?, I-No?, Ky?, Faust? /s

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I think I would honestly prefer having two non-GG fighting game costumes over two GG costumes. Still gonna submit a Rivals costume when the time comes either way.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Well, we could trade off a costume from our later wave in favor for this one to allow for a secondary non-ArcSys costume.

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
I think only Kunio deserves to get a costume so much that he could make GG only get one, if we go with him it wouldn't be that bad to let it slide, but if we go with some more obscure character like Akatsuki we should just let two GG costumes

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ky, Baiken, and Faust are practically the next most important characters in the series. I feel limiting GG to just one character when we can easily add another fighting game character costume in another wave. GG won’t get this chance again.

D

Deleted member

There's still a chance we get someone like Scorpion later on (he appeals to a different audience than Sol dispite the same genres) so we could do more fighting game costumes then, or we could just do them in random waves.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I think only Kunio deserves to get a costume so much that he could make GG only get one, if we go with him it wouldn't be that bad to let it slide, but if we go with some more obscure character like Akatsuki we should just let two GG costumes
Akatsuki its more my bias talking lol, I main the dude in BBTAG and I love En-Eins Perfektwelt (even if in that game I prefer playing with Perfecti and En-Eins), and yeah I know in terms of how well knowed its maybe Kunio its the first option, also any of the two protags from RCG are good too.

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
The thing with Kunio it's that, if he counts as a fighting game character (he comes from a beat em up so maybe he counts) we could just go with what already have, but since we are talking about a character to the level of characters like Ryu Hayabusa, Mega Man or Bill Razer which are some of the most popular third party characters in the old nintendo lineup it will be really weird to not include him

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
Kunio could fit in every other wave we have and at least he is a spirit but for what I mentioned and considering we are doing a good amount of ArcSys content this wave it will be kind of a slap in the face for the series, he will still be a good costume and not being in this wave doesn't delete his status but it will still be better in this round.

I will be cool with whatever outcome we end up going, but I still wanted to make a case for Kunio

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Alright, we will begin doing Spirit submissions!

When submitting, please provide the name of the spirit, class, type, and information regarding the Spirit Battle.

For those who need it, here are the Specials:

Neutral Special: Gunflame/Block Head Buster/Gunflame (Feint)
Side Special: Bandit Revolver/Bandit Bringer
Back Special: Ground Viper/Riot Stomp
Up Special: Volcanic Viper
Down Special: Fafnir/Breaker
Shield Special: Roman Cancel
Over Drive #1: Tyrant Race
Over Drive #2: Dragon Install
Final Smash: Branding Breach

Here are the music listings:
Here are the colors for Sol Badguy:

1. Red (Default)
  2. Blue (Ky Kiske)
  3. Green (Xrd)
  4. Black (Xrd)
  5. Yellow (Milia)
  6. Orange (Strive)
  7. Crimson (Ragna)
  8. Grey (Accent Core)
  9. Gold (Golden Cores)
  10. Brown (black
  11. Purple
  12. White (Order-Sol)

Sure, why not? Digimon got 3 costumes. Hades got 2. In Ultimate, FF7 got 3, DQ got 3 (IIRC), Persona got a lot, and Minecraft got 3 or so.
Because ArcSys has so many legendary franchises that putting in two plus a guaranteed BlazBlue means other stuff like Kunio and Double Dragon get left out

D

Deleted member

I would be down for a River City girls costume.

There's nothing saying we can't have arc system works characters in other waves though. Namco and Capcom got their costumes spread across multiple waves, even when Namco got a character

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Also, how would we do Baiken

It's not Baiken if her massive badonkers aren't half hanging out and that's not appropriate for a kid's game

Considering Pythra had to be censored, why aren't we using the same rules of thumb

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Alright, so......I was thinking to just made 3 spirits and I ended making 8, yeah..... Should be noted that unlike other FG-inspired spirits, there is no high gravity hazard since unlike most fighting games in Guilty Gear the air mobility is important.

Axl_Low.png
Axl Low (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link)
Class: Advanced :starman::starman:
Type: Attack Primary
Slots: 3 Slots
Ability: Fire & Explosion Attack +
Puppet Fighter: :ultrichter: (Red)
Stage: Transcontinental Road
Music Track: Make Oneself
Match: Time Battle (1:30) (1 stock)
Rules:
  • Certain items will appear in large numbers (Timer)
  • Ritcher's whip resembles Axl's chains.
  • The ability represents the fire attacks that Axl can do in his original game.
  • The time battle and the timer item represents Axl's time manipulation abilities.
Zato=ONE (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link)
Class: Novice :starman:
Type: Neutral Support
Slots: 1 Slot
Ability: Transformation Duration +
Puppet Fighter: :ultjoker:
Stage: Clock Tower
Music Track: Still in the Dark
Match: Stocks (1)
Rules:
  • The enemy favors down specials.
  • Joker's Arsene represents Zato's Eddie
  • Like Eddie, Arsene requires a particular meter to be in battle.
  • More a funny fact than an explanation, but Zato's artwork actually isn't him but Eddie who is controlling Zato's dead body.
Chipp Zanuff (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link)
Type: Grab Primary
Slots: 2 Slots
Ability: Speed +
Puppet Fighter: :ultgreninja: (Gray)
Stage: Suzaku's Castle
Music Track: Suck a Sage
Rules:
  • The enemy has increased speed.
  • The enemy is easy to launch.
  • Quite a bad joke but in the game there is a defense mechanic that determinates
    how much damage a character can take, and Chipp has one of the lowest rates. Making him very easy to kill.
Johnny (Guilty Gear X)
Class: Advance :starman::starman:
Type: Attack Support
Ability: Fog Inmunity
Puppet Fighter: :ultken: (Black)
Stage: Mayship
Music Track: Sky Should be High
Rules:
  • The enemy starts the battle with an enhaced Killing Edge
  • The stage is covered with fog.
  • The fog represents Johnny's Mist attack.
Testament (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link)
Class: Advance :starman::starman:
Type: Defense Support
Slots: 1 Slots
Ability: Death's Scythe Eqquiped
Puppet Fighter: Iori Yagami (Brown)
Stage: Dracula's Castle (Omega)
Music Track: A Fixed Idea
Match: Stamina (150 HP)
Rules:
  • The enemy starts the battle with an enhaced Death's Scythe.
  • The enemy's projectile has an increased power.
  • Of course the Death's Scythe is based on Testament's scythe.
  • The enhanced projectiles represents the zoning playstyle of Testament.
Dizzy (Guilty Gear X)
Class: Ace :starman::starman::starman:
Type: Defense Primary
Ability: Critical-Health Healing +
Puppet Fighter: :ultcorrinf:(black), :ultpalutena: (blue), :ultridley: (black)
Stage: Green Greens (Omega)
Music Track: Awe of She
Match: Stamina (Dizzy 300 HP), (Undine 150 HP), (Necro 150 HP)
Rules:
  • The enemy has an extra midair jump (:ultcorrinf:)
  • The enemy starts the battle with a Freeze ( :ultpalutena: )
  • The enemy favors Neutral Specials ( :ultridley:)
  • Defeat the main enemy to win ( :ultcorrinf: )
  • Corrin resembles Dizzy with her dragon-like features (most importantly wings).
  • The additional airjump is something that the actual Dizzy can do in her source game.
  • Palutena and Ridley represents the two Dizzy's guardians Undine (Palutena) and Necro (Ridley)
  • I used my poor edit skills to make a slight censor.
    Of course it would have a better censorship but has I say, the edition isn't my strong point.
Elphet Valentine (Guilty Gear Xrd -SIGN-)
Type: Attack Support
Ability: Rage Blaster
Puppet Fighter: :ultpeach: (White)
Stage: Dream Land (Omega)
Music Track: Marionette
Rules:
  • The enemy starts the battle with an enhaced Rage Blaster.
  • The Rage Blaster tries to represent her main weapon, the only problem is that the Rage Blaster can't transform in different guns.
  • I get bored to edit the image, but it shares the same thing with Dizzy.
Jack-O' Valentine (Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-)
Class: Ace :starman::starman::starman:
Type: Attack Primary
Slots: 3 Slots
Ability: Kick Attack +
Puppet Fighter: Anna and :ultkirby: x3 (White)
Stage: Fountain of Dreams (Omega)
Music Track: Juno
Rules:
  • The enemy's kick attacks has increased power.
  • The enemy tends to avoid conflict.
  • Defeat the main enemy to win.
  • The Kirbys represents the Servants.
  • Idk if she would also require to be censored, her artworks dont shows too much of her chest anyway.
If I can't submit all this spirits that truly I required more than an hour for this, then I would only submit Testament, Jack-O and Dizzy.

Attachments

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Also, how would we do Baiken

It's not Baiken if her massive badonkers aren't half hanging out and that's not appropriate for a kid's game

Considering Pythra had to be censored, why aren't we using the same rules of thumb
Alright so....Baiken had other design y'know, one where her breasts wasn't that big (in fact even if there are a lot of memes, Baiken's boobs aren't one of her main charactistics unlike other characters like Mai who even then appears in this game too), and apart of that, her Accent Core artwork shows her from the back. In her cameo she could also be from the back.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Alright so....Baiken had other design y'know, one where her breasts wasn't that big (in fact even if there are a lot of memes, Baiken's boobs aren't one of her main charactistics unlike other characters like Mai who even then appears in this game too), and apart of that, her Accent Core artwork shows her from the back. In her cameo she could also be from the back.
And I still think adding Mai was a poor decision but hey you know what do I know, it's not like I analyze this stuff for fun or anything.

In regards to the multiple design thing? Yeah, but that's not the Baiken everyone knows. Everyone knows her as that chick with the giant assets from Guilty Gear now, and that's been adopted by ArcSys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom