• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
The Athena spirit isnt the Athena that everyone knows and she is there, the X design is a classic one so there is not problem to go with it (In fact, I think most of the cameos should go with the classic attire, even if like I said before in the Ky's post, I like more the redesigns) . About Mai I can kinda feel the same, Mai is a popular character but she is kinda hard to "level down" without making a goofy decision, but I dont feel that would be bad.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
If I can't submit all this spirits that truly I required more than an hour for this, then I would only submit Testament, Jack-O, Johnny and Dizzy.
Until someone submit another spirit battle of the same character (which in this case, why should they when it's probably going to be more inferior that your's) then yes, you can only have 3.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Until someone submit another spirit battle of the same character (which in this case, why should they when it's probably going to be more inferior that your's) then yes, you can only have 3.
I dont think they are that good, Dizzy is the only one that I think I did a really good work, for the rest I think its possible for to something better, and again sorry for did almost all of them at once, I cant contain myself.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Just three per person. That’s the general rule.

Spirits will remain open for the next 12 hours or so.

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman

Ky Kiske (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link)
Class: Ace
Type: Neutral Primary
Slots: 3 Slots
Ability: Electric Attack +
Puppet Fighter: Marth (White)
Stage: Castle Siege (inside)
Music Track: Holy Orders (Be Just or Be Dead)
Match: Stamina (300 HP)
Rules:
  • The enemy's sword attacks has increased power.
  • The enemy will suddenly have a Final Smash
  • Hazard: Zap Floor

Potemkin (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link)
Class: Advanced
Type: Grab Support (1 Slot)
Ability: Strong Throw
Puppet Fighter: Bowser (Brown)
Stage: Shadow Moses Island (Omega)
Music Track: Armor-claid Faith
Match: Stamina (200 HP)
Rules:
  • The enemy favors Side Specials
  • The enemy's Side Special has increased power.
May (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link)
Type: Neutral Support (1 Slot)
Ability: Water Attack +
Puppet Fighter: Inkling (Default)
Stage: Mayship
Music Track: Blue Water Blue Sky
Rules:
  • The enemy wields a Ore Club
  • Only Pokeballs and Masterballs will appear during battle with only water type pokemons spawning
(Decided to use Infinity Sorcerer's Potemkin and Ky spirits since he submitted other 3 out of his list)

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Other potential characters:

Milia Rage
Sin Kiske
Nagoriyuki
Ramlethal Valentine
Bedman
Jam Kuradoberi

Answer
Anji Mito
Giovanna
Happy Chaos
I-No
Slayer
Order-Sol (exists as an alt costume for Sol)

Kliff Undersn
Robo Ky
Raven

Also, Judgement is a given since she is a boss.

Please remember to keep submissions up to 3. Infinity Sorceror submitting 8 of them but if you do decide to cover one of those spirits, that is ok. We will be pulling three from that group that weren't covered. In the likeliness that we don't get redos of them, then we will eventually allow these in. If that makes sense...

I haven't decided on the eact number of Spiriuts but I am shooting between 14-16 of them.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1652112851098.png
Nagoriyuki (Guilty Gear -STRivE-)
Type: Attack Primary (2 Slots)
Ability: Lifesteal
Puppet Fighter: :ultsephiroth: (White)
Stage: Miitopia
Music Track: What Do You Fight For
Rules:
  • The enemy suddenly gains a Final Smash
  • The enemy has increased sword attack power
  • The enemy heals by dealing damage

1652113272489.png
Answer (Guilty Gear Xrd REVELATOR 2)
Type: Attack Primary (1 Slots)
Ability: Air Attack +
Puppet Fighter: :ultjoker:, :ultgreninja: (Red)
Music Track: HEAVY DAY
Rules:
  • The enemy is armed with a Spinner.
  • The enemy favors attacks in the air.
  • The enemy has an extra jump.
  • Reinforcements will appear during battle (Greninja)

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Btw I think either I-No or That Man would work has a Legend Spirit, if someone wants the idea.

Also since I did the Justice boss, I can make the spirit info?, I mean, I guess Justice also has a spirit
We will wait to see if anyone submits anything else.

1652113960367.png
Bedman (Guilty Gear Xrd)
Type: Attack Primary (2 Slots)
Ability: Slumber Floor Immunity
Puppet Fighter: :ultlucas: (grey), :ultgnw: (Giant, Purple)
Stage: Gerudo Valley (Omega)
Music Track: Sheep Will Sleep
Rules:
  • The enemy is constantly sleeping
  • Defeat both opponents at the same time
  • Opponent has enhanced magical attacks
1652114841075.png
Milia Rage ( Guilty Gear X2 #Reload )
Type: Attack Primary (1 Slots)
Ability: Neutral Special ↑
Puppet Fighter: Dixie Kong (White)
Stage: Gran Mach Monastery (Omega)
Music Track:Love the Subhuman Self
Match: Stamina (150 HP)
Rules:
  • Opponent has increase attack power.
  • Opponent mostly uses attacks involving hair

Faust also should have a spirit honestly
I thought he was submitted.

Yes, Faust would be great. It would be good if we could have Faust be an enhanceable spirit actually.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I-NO (Artwork: Guilty Gear Strive)
Class: Legend
Type: Attack Support
Slots: 2 Slots
Ability: Hover Dash (Dashes can be cancelled into aerials)
Puppet Fighter: Red and Black Daisy
Music Track: The Midnight Carnival
Match: 1-stock
Rules:
  • Assist Trophy Enemies: Squid Sisters
  • Pokeball Pokemon: Meloetta
  • The enemies aerial attacks are more powerful
  • The enemies smash attacks are more powerful

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I-NO (Artwork: Guilty Gear Strive)
Class: Legend
Type: Attack Support
Slots: 2 Slots
Ability: Hover Dash (Dashes can be cancelled into aerials)
Puppet Fighter: Red and Black Daisy
Music Track: Big Blast Sonic
Match: 1-stock
Rules:
  • Assist Trophy Enemies: Squid Sisters
  • Pokeball Pokemon: Meloetta
  • The enemies aerial attacks are more powerful
  • The enemies smash attacks are more powerful
Just gonna say, we have I-No Theme The Midnight Carnival, anyway is very cool, I never thinked in Meloetta and the skill sounds very fun!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the voting for Mii Costumes for Guilty Gear!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Ky Kiske3 (9)1 (2)112
Potemkin01 (2)02
Baiken1 (3)2 (4)310
Faust02 (4)15
Dizzy1 (3)2 (4)18
Jack-O3 (9)009
Milia0011
May0011

As I said earlier, we are adding two of the top voted Guilty Gear costumes. We had a total of 8 votes and, while second place is awfully close, Baiken did score far more overall points rather than Jack-O who scored only 3 point votes. Ky is the obvious winner but Baiken has a bit more of a spread. This leads me tp declare that Ky and Baiken are the winners. in regards to Baiken, she will be greatly reduced in appearance in the same as Tifa. Despite this, there is still the issue of cleavage so, to circumvent this, the Mii Costume will have bandage wrappings around the breasts to make the costume more appropriate for audiences.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
All of the music has been submitted.

Here is our lineup of Spirits:

1. Ky Kisuke
  2. May
  3. Johnny
  4. Milia Rage
  5. Potemkin
  6. Axl Low
  7. Zato=One
  8. Chip Zanuff
  9. Dr. Baldhead (enhanceable to Dr. Faust)
  10. Testament
  11. Dizzy
  12. I-No
  13. Bedman
  14. Jack-O-Valentine
  15. Answer
  16. Nagoriyuki
  17. Jutstice
  18. Baiken (Mater Class) <-Not on the main Spirit Board but can be unlocked in the special Master Class section of the Spirit Board
This gives Guilty Gear the single amount of Spirits for DLC which, combined with the amount of music, is rather fitting. I also removed Elphet as I "phlet" that having Jack-O as a good representation of the Valentine series, especially given Ramthiel is absent. Justice and Dr. Baldhead was added to give us an enhanceable spirit.

I am also open to allowing Jack-O-Valentine, Testmaent, and Potemkin also having enhanceable versions to give them Strive artwork; especially considering they greatly differ from their original versions.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Rahgna the Bloodedge will be added as our Mii Costume. Remember, this also comes with a Spirit and Spirit Battle that isn't associated with the above Spirit Board,

Mii Costume: Submit Either an ArcSys-owned Character or a Character that Appears in an ArcSys Developed Game

ArcSys is not only known for Guilty Gear and BlazBlue but other games as well such as Kunio-Kun/River City Ransom, and Double Dragon among other smaller, less known games. That being said, to make this job interesting, we are opening submissions not only from ArcSys owned games but also games that were developed by ArcSys but owned by other companies. The main idea behind this is allowing for ArcSys develoepd fighters such as Cross Tag Battle, GranBlue Fantasy, DnF Duel, Arcana Heart, Persona 4, Under Night, Senran Kagura, and Akatsuki Blitzkampf. I know some might feel "But really Kunio deserves to get a Mii Costume." I get it but I do want to open the door to some characters to get a potential spotlight. This job WILL not impact our fighting game rep that will come next so please feel free to submit a fighting game character. As per usual. please provide information on the Mii Costume.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Since I did Jack-O, here is her reworked version

Jack-O' Valentine (Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-)
Class: Advanced :starman::starman:
Type: Attack Primary
Ability: Can Be Enhanced at Lv. 99
Puppet Fighter: Anna and :ultkirby: x3 (White)
Stage: Fountain of Dreams (Omega)
Music Track: Juno
Match: Stocks (1)
Rules:
  • The enemy's kick attacks has increased power.
  • The enemy tends to avoid conflict.
  • Defeat the main enemy to win.
Jack-O' Valentine (GGST) (Guilty Gear Strive)
Class: Ace :starman::starman::starman:
Type: Attack Primary
Ability:Kick Attack +

Here is also Justice's Spirit

1652143906156.png
Justice (Guilty Gear: The Missing Link)
Class: Legend :starman::starman::starman::starman:
Type: Neutral Support
Ability: Airdashing (Gives a fighter the ability to trade their jump for an air dash, characters with more tha two jumps would have a maximum of 2 air dashes) .

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
ArcSys Mii Costume

Sion Eltnam Atlasia from Melty Blood/Under Night In-Birth ( :ultgunner: )
Eltnum is one of the main characters in Melty Blood, a spin-off the visual novel Tsukihime made by French Bread. She also appeared has a guest character in Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late being a homage since UNIB is sort of a spiritual sucesor of her game. Arc System Works has been the publisher of almost all Melty Blood and Under Night In-Birth games.

Has a costume she will use her redesign from UNIB, the costume would include her hat & wig and the rest of her costume using her Black Barrel Replica has the gun.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1652146491740.png

Berserker (Dungeon Fighter Online/DNF Duel)
Berserker is the evolution of the default Slayer class from Dungeon Fighter Online, a Korean-made MMORPG that combines the traditional MMO structure with a beat-em-up playstyle. Berserker is eligible because of Arc System Works's involvement with the as-of-this-post upcoming fighting game DNF Duel. In Smash, the Mii Swordfighter will gain a wig based on Berserker's hair, and the body will consist of the manacled red arm, blue fur pants, and massive sword characteristic of the class.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
I am also open to allowing Jack-O-Valentine, Testmaent, and Potemkin also having enhanceable versions to give them Strive artwork; especially considering they greatly differ from their original versions.
Is it really necessary? I mean I get Potemkin because through the course of the game he goes up in rank but as far as I know nothing is significantly changed about Jack-O or Testament other than the former having her halo cracked while the latter having their familiar (which doesn't even appear in the artwork), feels like a fodder. I say that Faust and Potemkin should be the noteworthy one to get an enhanced form

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Is it really necessary? I mean I get Potemkin because through the course of the game he goes up in rank but as far as I know nothing is significantly changed about Jack-O or Testament other than the former having her halo cracked while the latter having their familiar (which doesn't even appear in the artwork), feels like a fodder. I say that Faust and Potemkin should be the noteworthy one to get an enhanced form
Jack-O' fused with Aria's soul after the events of Revelator, and then she fully became a different entity of Aria at the end of Strive. So she can be considered an evolution of her character. Thought I agree with Testament, he didn't even appeared in Another Story.

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Arc System Works-Owned Mii Costume - Billy Lee (Double Dragon)

Billy Lee is one of the main protagonists of the Double Dragon series alongside his brother Jimmy, who are twin martial artists (who master the Sou-Setsu-Ken) in their journey to fight off the Black Warriors, a turf gang which kidnapped Billy's girlfriend, Marian (though Jimmy also has affections towards her). The first game has revolutionized the beat 'em up genre since it first debuted in the arcades and is a NES classic on it's own with numerous appearances on other Nintendo consoles alongside their own cartoon & a live-action film back in the 1990's, so it makes sense to include them since Arc System Works also owns Double Dragon among other IPs from Technos Japan.

Heck, the Dragon Twins Ryūichi and Ryūji (who appeared as spirits in Ultimate) from the River City/Kunio-kun series are based on the Lee Brothers themselves, complete with a version of the Double Dragon theme (officially named "Dead or Alive" in an arranged soundtrack album of Double Dragon II: The Revenge) playing in the background when fighting them, with them working as shopkeepers in River City Girls (Marian becoming a playable character in the sequel) and appeared alongside Guilty Gear characters in Code Shifter.

A costume will obviously be given for Mii Brawler (:ultbrawler:), only the outfit which is based on his Double Dragon Neon appearance and can be customized with various different colors (akin to Bomberman), like:
  • Blue - A default color.
  • Red - Based on Jimmy Lee.
  • Yellow - Based on Sonny, a third Lee brother who appeared in Double Dragon III: The Rosetta Stones.
  • Bluish-Gray - Based on his sprite in the arcade version of Double Dragon II: The Revenge.
  • White - Based on Jimmy's sprite in the arcade version of Double Dragon II: The Revenge.
  • Purple - Based on Double Illusion, his evil clone in Double Dragon II: The Revenge.
  • Brown - Based on Jeff, a recurring enemy who resembles the Lee Brothers.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Kunio (River City Ransom) :ultbrawler:

View attachment 352111
After my case for Kunio replacing a second GG costume I can finally submit him.
Kunio being the protagonist of one of ArcSys first hits it's a no-brainer, he would be a brawler, the Mii would have Kunio's signature hair for the headgear and his white clothes.
Reminder that the Kunio-kun/River City series has over 50 entries. If there's a costume that's gonna sell, it's Kunio. Though personally I think he should use a composite design with his classic proportions but with his River City Girls clothes, bandage included.

1652168277266.png

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alright, here are our submissions for ArcSys/Related Mii Costumes

ArcSys Mii Costume

Sion Eltnam Atlasia from Melty Blood/Under Night In-Birth ( :ultgunner: )
Eltnum is one of the main characters in Melty Blood, a spin-off the visual novel Tsukihime made by French Bread. She also appeared has a guest character in Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late being a homage since UNIB is sort of a spiritual sucesor of her game. Arc System Works has been the publisher of almost all Melty Blood and Under Night In-Birth games.

Has a costume she will use her redesign from UNIB, the costume would include her hat & wig and the rest of her costume using her Black Barrel Replica has the gun.
View attachment 352100
Berserker (Dungeon Fighter Online/DNF Duel)
Berserker is the evolution of the default Slayer class from Dungeon Fighter Online, a Korean-made MMORPG that combines the traditional MMO structure with a beat-em-up playstyle. Berserker is eligible because of Arc System Works's involvement with the as-of-this-post upcoming fighting game DNF Duel. In Smash, the Mii Swordfighter will gain a wig based on Berserker's hair, and the body will consist of the manacled red arm, blue fur pants, and massive sword characteristic of the class.
Vyrn suit (Granblue Fantasy)

Vyrn is the mascot of Granblue fantasy

This would be a costume for all 3 classes

The sword would be Grans sword and the gun would be a flintlock

ArcSys developed Granblue Fantasy Versus
Kunio (River City Ransom) :ultbrawler:

View attachment 352111
After my case for Kunio replacing a second GG costume I can finally submit him.
Kunio being the protagonist of one of ArcSys first hits it's a no-brainer, he would be a brawler, the Mii would have Kunio's signature hair for the headgear and his white clothes.
Arc System Works-Owned Mii Costume - Billy Lee (Double Dragon)

Billy Lee is one of the main protagonists of the Double Dragon series alongside his brother Jimmy, who are twin martial artists (who master the Sou-Setsu-Ken) in their journey to fight off the Black Warriors, a turf gang which kidnapped Billy's girlfriend, Marian (though Jimmy also has affections towards her). The first game has revolutionized the beat 'em up genre since it first debuted in the arcades and is a NES classic on it's own with numerous appearances on other Nintendo consoles alongside their own cartoon & a live-action film back in the 1990's, so it makes sense to include them since Arc System Works also owns Double Dragon among other IPs from Technos Japan.

Heck, the Dragon Twins Ryūichi and Ryūji (who appeared as spirits in Ultimate) from the River City/Kunio-kun series are based on the Lee Brothers themselves, complete with a version of the Double Dragon theme (officially named "Dead or Alive" in an arranged soundtrack album of Double Dragon II: The Revenge) playing in the background when fighting them, with them working as shopkeepers in River City Girls (Marian becoming a playable character in the sequel) and appeared alongside Guilty Gear characters in Code Shifter.

A costume will obviously be given for Mii Brawler (:ultbrawler:), only the outfit which is based on his Double Dragon Neon appearance and can be customized with various different colors (akin to Bomberman), like:
  • Blue - A default color.
  • Red - Based on Jimmy Lee.
  • Yellow - Based on Sonny, a third Lee brother who appeared in Double Dragon III: The Rosetta Stones.
  • Bluish-Gray - Based on his sprite in the arcade version of Double Dragon II: The Revenge.
  • White - Based on Jimmy's sprite in the arcade version of Double Dragon II: The Revenge.
  • Purple - Based on Double Illusion, his evil clone in Double Dragon II: The Revenge.
  • Brown - Based on Jeff, a recurring enemy who resembles the Lee Brothers.
EDIT, I didn't read lol.

My submission is Asuka from Senran Kagura has a Swordfighter Mii!
View attachment 352116
Kyoko from River City Girls. She'd be a Brawler.
  • Sion Eltnam Atlasia from Melty Blood/Under Night (Gunner)
  • Berserker from DnF Duel (Swordfighter)
  • Vyrn Suit from Granblue Versus (All classes)
  • Kunio from River City Ransom (Brawler)
  • Billy Lee from Double Dragon (Brawler)
  • Asuka from Senran Kagura (Swordfighter)
  • Kyoko from River City Girls (Brawler)

PLEASE GO HERE TO VOTE

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Mii Costume: Submit a First Party Mii Costume

We will be including a first party costume in this wave. That being said, the important factor with this is that this Mii costume must be from a franchise developed by another studio BUT published by Nintendo. This includes franchises like Eternal Darkness, Fossil Fighter, Pandora’s Tower, Wonderful 101, Endless Ocean, Culcept, Last Story, and more. Please note that including one of these costumes will result in that series not getting a chance at DLC which may be an issue should we do a job where we take a previous series and create a new installment as a future DLC job. We won’t allow games from existing franchises, like Zelda and Mario, that had games developed by other studios.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom