• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our submissions!

View attachment 350669
Cress Albane

The protagnist of the the first ever Tales game, Tales of Phantasia. This would be a swordfighter costume and would give the mii his outfit.
Alphen (Tales of Arise)

Alphen is a protagonist of Tales of Arise game, which it was released in 2021. He is a Dahnan whose face is partially covered by an Iron Mask and he suffers from Amnesia.
He struggles against the rage that he feels towards the Renans for everything he endured as slave.

As mii costume, he would be swordfighter Mii costume and the costume would consist of:
  • Headgear: His wig and iron mask.
  • Outfit: His armor .
  • Sword: His sword.

I nominate Alphen as Mii costume, because he would represent the recent title: Tales or Arise.
View attachment 350703
Velvet Crowe (Brawler)
A breakout protagonist from the beloved Tales of Berseria, Velvet Crowe used to be a standard Tales protagonist, wanting to help others, being very kind and protective of her family. But a vicious betrayal and the death of her family seems to have hardened her nerves, becoming more of an angry, vengeance-fueled woman who will stop at nothing to see vengeance done. In Smash, the costume for the Mii Brawler will consist of a wig in the shape of her hair, and a costume based on her tattered clothes, with one arm using the bladed gauntlet and the other being the monstrous Daemon Arm, which only shows itself when using attacks involving her right arm.

Luke fon Sabre
Tales of the Abyss

A popular character from a well-recieved entry in the franchise, Luke is both stylish and has a fun name. He would obviously be a Mii Swordfighter and would great with his long red hair. He wields the Nebilim sword.
Mii Costume Submission: Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesperia)

View attachment 350745

Yuri is the main protagonist of the game Tales of Vesperia, which recently was released on Nintendo Switch, meaning he'll be familiar to a Nintendo audience. He also has the bonus of being the most popular protagonist of the series, to a point of being banned from future popularity polls due to winning constantly.
Alphen (Tales Of Arise)

This would be for Swordfighter
Please use this form to vote.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you for everyone who submitted and Darkonedagger for letting me know of my goofup

It appears we will be going with the Yuri Lowell assist trophy and the Derris-Kharlan Smash Dungeon.

Mii Costume Job: Submit a Namco-Bandai Mii Costume

Since we included a Bandai-Namco rep, it seems fitting to include a Bandai-Namco Mii Costume that is not affiliated with Tales. Please note that this Mii costume will cause the character and their series to be ineligible for submission later in future DLC. The costume can’t be from Pac-Man or Tekken. It must be a series not yet in Smash.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Sänger Zonvolt (Super Robot Wars)

Super Robot Wars is a popular franchise by Bandai Namco, it is a strategy game where you use Mecha from all across fiction, from Gundam and Evangelion to Cowboy Bebop and Voltron.

Even Pac-man and Mega Man make an appearance

Sänger Zonvolt is an original character for Super Robot Wars appearing in the Original Generation and Alpha games. While not the main character he is very popular among the Super Robot Wars fanbase

Last edited:
Taizo Hori (Dig Dug)

Taizo hori is main Protagonist of Dig Dug game series and he is a digger, who digs tunnels underground and kills Pookas and Frygars with his pumping attack.
Dig Dug is very Iconic game series that even appeared in Pop-Culture (like one of Stranger Things episode was named after the game) and it would be a chance to include him as Mii Costume due to the Game's popularity and it would give more Dig Dug representation besides enemy, song and spirit.

As Mii Costume, Taizo Hori would be Mii Gunner and the costume consists of:
  • Headgear: His helmet
  • Outfit: His futuristic digger outfit (Based on OG one with small details taken from Namco X Capcom game)
  • Weapon: His pump from the game

I nominate Taizo Hori as mii costume, because like I said earlier, Dig Dug is one of very popular Namco titles that is known in Pop-Culture and it would be also one of Namco costumes that are based on 80's game.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR A TAKES TALES MII COSTUME!

My submission....

1650473361956.png

Donchan from Taiko no Tartsujin

This series is tremendously popular in Japan with it being a staple in making arcades there; sometimes long waits to use the machine. Hearing the pounding of the taiko drums causes spectators to gather to see people who have managed to master its beats. While I like the idea of Donchan being playable, he would utilize a music/rhythm base moveset that takes away uniqueness from Barista so having a Mii Costume that can be used for all Mii classes would be best. This would be a helmet that can be combined with with lower costume and basically slaps Donchan's body over the head and face. Donchan is also a bit jiggly as well.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1650477344183.png

Jin Kazama (Brawler):
The successor protagonist of the Tekken franchise, Jin Kazama is the son of our playable Tekken rep, Kazuya Mishima. Ever since his debut in Tekken 3, Jin has had a significant role in the Tekken story in the long run, significant enough where some Bandai Namco intros involve Kazuya and Jin fighting each other, which the former's trailer even references. For this costume, Jin Kazama will have a wig in the shape of his hair for the Mii Brawler, in addition to the fighting gi and red gloves for the torso.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yuri Lowell scored 6 votes out of 11 while Colette scored 5 so we will be including Yuri in our pack! We are also doing a new thread poll to decide if we should include Heihachi in this pack. This wasn't prompted by the Jin submission as I was planning to do this poll earlier.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of our voting for a Tale protag Mii Costume!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Cress Albane (Tales of Phantasia)2 (6)4 (8)115
Alphen (Tales of Arise)3 (9)0110
Velvet Crowe (Tales of Besaria)2 (6)3 (3)110
Luke fon Sabre (Tale of the Abyss)01 (2)13
Yuri Lowell (Tales of Vesparia)2 (6)1 (2)412

While technically speaking Alphen scored more in terms of 3 point votes, he didn't score well enough in the two point area which leads both Cress Albane and Yuri Lowell winners for our Tales series related Mii Costumes! Yuri already is represented via Assist Trophy but he remains the most popular of the protags in the Tales franchise though Lloyd is the most recognizable. It makes sense that Yuri would be doubly represented given his massive popularity. Cress Albane's inclusion might ring as dull to some, especially given the uniqueness of both Alphen and Velvet in regards to appearance but Cress was the very first Tales protagonist so having him represented seems like a logical move.

That being said, we will start voting for Mii Costumes for our Bandia-Namco reps.

Here are our submissions...

Valkyrie
A classic namco character. This would be a sword fighter costume and would give the mii her Armor and hair/helmet.
Mappy (Brawler)

This would not be a masked costume, so you can also use his hat for any other mouse; rat; or elephant character. He'd hold his baton in his hand, but it's more like the Labo Mii Costume and not a sword.
Klonoa (Brawler)

Welp, someone's gotta do it! The outfit gives you Klonoa's blue shirt and pants along with his red shoes and orange gloves. The hat grants you access to Klonoa's awesome Pac-Man hat and two long ears.

Nightmare (Swordfighter)
Soul Calibur is one of Bandai Namco's biggest franchises, so it makes sense to add him as a costume at least, this costume will give the mii Nightmare's helmet, armor and sword, the mii will also get nightmares other arm
Sänger Zonvolt (Super Robot Wars)

Super Robot Wars is a popular franchise by Bandai Namco, it is a strategy game where you use Mecha from all across fiction, from Gundam and Evangelion to Cowboy Bebop and Voltron.

Even Pac-man and Mega Man make an appearance

Sänger Zonvolt is an original character for Super Robot Wars appearing in the Original Generation and Alpha games. While not the main character he is very popular among the Super Robot Wars fanbase
Taizo Hori (Dig Dug)

Taizo hori is main Protagonist of Dig Dug game series and he is a digger, who digs tunnels underground and kills Pookas and Frygars with his pumping attack.
Dig Dug is very Iconic game series that even appeared in Pop-Culture (like one of Stranger Things episode was named after the game) and it would be a chance to include him as Mii Costume due to the Game's popularity and it would give more Dig Dug representation besides enemy, song and spirit.

As Mii Costume, Taizo Hori would be Mii Gunner and the costume consists of:
  • Headgear: His helmet
  • Outfit: His futuristic digger outfit (Based on OG one with small details taken from Namco X Capcom game)
  • Weapon: His pump from the game

I nominate Taizo Hori as mii costume, because like I said earlier, Dig Dug is one of very popular Namco titles that is known in Pop-Culture and it would be also one of Namco costumes that are based on 80's game.
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR A TAKES TALES MII COSTUME!

My submission....

View attachment 350806

Donchan from Taiko no Tatsujin

This series is tremendously popular in Japan with it being a staple in making arcades there; sometimes long waits to use the machine. Hearing the pounding of the taiko drums causes spectators to gather to see people who have managed to master its beats. While I like the idea of Donchan being playable, he would utilize a music/rhythm base moveset that takes away uniqueness from Barista so having a Mii Costume that can be used for all Mii classes would be best. This would be a helmet that can be combined with with lower costume and basically slaps Donchan's body over the head and face. Donchan is also a bit jiggly as well.
View attachment 350813
Jin Kazama (Brawler):
The successor protagonist of the Tekken franchise, Jin Kazama is the son of our playable Tekken rep, Kazuya Mishima. Ever since his debut in Tekken 3, Jin has had a significant role in the Tekken story in the long run, significant enough where some Bandai Namco intros involve Kazuya and Jin fighting each other, which the former's trailer even references. For this costume, Jin Kazama will have a wig in the shape of his hair for the Mii Brawler, in addition to the fighting gi and red gloves for the torso.
Valkyrie from Valkyrie no Densetsu - Mii Swordfighter
Mappy from Mappy - Mii Brawler
Klonoa from Klonona - Mii Brawler
Nightmare from Soul Calibur/Soul Edge - Mii Swordfighter
Sänger Zonvolt from Super Robot Wars - Mii Swordfighter
Taizo Hori from Dig Dug - Mii Brawler
Donchan from Taiko no Tatsujin - Mii Hat
Jin Kazuma from Tekken - Mii Brawler

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

With that, our Mii Costumes are done! I had struggled with including a Tales of Symphonia Mii Costume and I was originally going to but considering that we would have two Tales reps already but also two upcoming Namco reps as well as probably including Heihachi seeing as how he has amassed ten out of ten votes, we have:
  • two Tales protags
  • two upcoming Namco reps
  • Heihachi

Which totals to 5 characters which isn't a too bad of showing for Mii Costumes and will be a good way to space out our content a low mid-range numbering for our costumes.

We will then proceed to...

Submit Tales of Symphonia Spirit Battles

While we did include music from Tales games, we will be focusing solely on Tales of Symphonia related Spirits for right now. That being said, Cress and Yuri also have Spirit battles so that's something to keep in mind. That being said, I do intend to include jobs for future Spirit events for franchises that has multiple installments (Final Fantasy, Tales, Persona, etc) where we will include characters from those games as well as Spirits from companies (Sega, Activision, Sony, Namco, etc). So we may see more Tales-related Spirits in the future.

Here are Lloyd's moveset:

Neutral: Demon Fang/Fierce Demon Fang/Double Demon Fang
Side: Sonic Thrust/Sonic Sword Thrust/Hurricane Thrust
Up: Tempest/Omega Tempest/Psi Tempest or Rising Phoenix when in Overdrive
Down: Beast/Hunting Beast/Raging Beast
Final Smash: Falcon Crest

Here is our music submissions:
  1. Fighting of the Spirits
  2. Full Force
  3. Like a Glint of Light
  4. Fatalize
  5. Final Destination
  6. Lloyd
  7. Sheena
  8. Unsatisfied Desire
  9. Last Battle - Decision
  10. A Town of Wind and Ruin
  11. Relica Mode -Refill-!
  12. Struggle to Survive
  13. Beat the Angel
  14. Deepest Woods
  15. Aviators - Rhea Bird
  16. Katz Village
  17. Avenge - Richter (Dawn of a New World)
  18. Beat Ones Way - (Dawn of a New World)
  19. Water Symphony (Sawn of a New World)
  20. Who is Good or Evil (Tales of Phantasia)
  21. Crimson Pride (Tales of the Abyss)
  22. A Formidable Foe Stands in the Way (Vesperia)
  23. Fury Sparks (Vesperia)
  24. Daring Sword (Tales of Xilia)
  25. Uphold your will with Sword in Hand (Zestiria)
  26. Shout your soul (Berseria)
  27. Battle Theme 1 (Tales of Arise)
When submitting a Spirit from Tales of Symphonia, please provide the necessary information for that Spirit including its effects and Spirit Battle. You can submit up to 3 Spirits.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Genis Sage
Class: Advanced
Type: Support Attack 1 Slots
Effect: Magic Attack ↑↑
  • Fighter: :ultness: (purple)
  • Stage: Fourside
  • Music Track: Katz Village
  • Match: 1 Stock
  • Conditions:
    • Opponent uses only Specials
    • Opponent only uses Smashes
    • Opponent's magical attack is increase
Emil Castagnier
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Attack 1 Slots
Effect: Enhance at lvl 99
  • Fighter: :ultshulk: (blue), :ultzombie::ultcharizard::ultsquirtle::ultpiranha::ultridley::ultgreninja::ultincineroar::ultbowser::ultyoshi: (allies)
  • Stage: Delfino Plaza
  • Music Track: Beat Ones Way
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat the main opponent
    • Opponent switches between Monado Artes often
    • Opponent periodically gains a Final Smash
    • Allies will occasionally appear to aid the opponent
Emil Castagnier (Ratatosk Mode)
Type: Primary Attack 1 Slots
Effect: Chance of Double Final Smash

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'm just here viewing everything from a distance waiting for my opportunity to strike at something relevant to me.
I think I did mention this before but for a while, on our site news, I was doing write ups of potential franchises and characters that could be included in Smash such as Doomslayer, Jonesy, Hayabusa, Lloyd, and even Goku. Truth be told, very few of those characters I actually knew. I played Doom maybe once but I never played Fortnite, Ninja Gaiden, NieR, etc until I actually started writing those articles. I didn't want to write about characters and franchises that were dear to me but, rather, things that I didn't know much about so I wanted to broaden my gaming horizon. I do think one of this issues face that many people will submit content or participate in content submissions ONLY if they have an interest or knowledge in that subject matter. That is something I don't want this thread to be about. I want to encourage people to investigate series they don't know or aren't familiar with in order to enhance their experience and broaden their own horizons. I submitted content for Ratchet and Clank after doing some research. I only played one R&C game and I didn't particularly like it. That didn't stop me from submitting something after doing some research.

I am not saying people need to take time to properly research stuff but I do want to encourage people who branch out and looking to franchises they know nothing about; especially if they want to participate. I feel this has been a particular issue for a while now...since at least Digimon. The involvement in things other than character submissions have been, well, stale lately.

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
I think I did mention this before but for a while, on our site news, I was doing write ups of potential franchises and characters that could be included in Smash such as Doomslayer, Jonesy, Hayabusa, Lloyd, and even Goku. Truth be told, very few of those characters I actually knew. I played Doom maybe once but I never played Fortnite, Ninja Gaiden, NieR, etc until I actually started writing those articles. I didn't want to write about characters and franchises that were dear to me but, rather, things that I didn't know much about so I wanted to broaden my gaming horizon. I do think one of this issues face that many people will submit content or participate in content submissions ONLY if they have an interest or knowledge in that subject matter. That is something I don't want this thread to be about. I want to encourage people to investigate series they don't know or aren't familiar with in order to enhance their experience and broaden their own horizons. I submitted content for Ratchet and Clank after doing some research. I only played one R&C game and I didn't particularly like it. That didn't stop me from submitting something after doing some research.

I am not saying people need to take time to properly research stuff but I do want to encourage people who branch out and looking to franchises they know nothing about; especially if they want to participate. I feel this has been a particular issue for a while now...since at least Digimon. The involvement in things other than character submissions have been, well, stale lately.
Personally I'm not doing this current character because I dont have a personal preference for JRPGs outside of monster collecting, that's probably because I didnt have access to many growing up so I never had much experience with them

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
Kratos Aurion
Type: Primary Neutral 3 Slots
Effect: Sword Attack ↑↑
  • Fighter: :ultroy: (Purple)
  • Stage: Great Bay
  • Music Track: Beat the Angel
  • Conditions:
    • Increased melee power
    • The enemy starts with a back shield

Sheena Fujibayashi
Type: Support Defense 1 Slots
Effect: Magic Attack
  • Fighter: :ultsheik:
  • Stage: Smashville
  • Music Track: Sheena
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has increased speed
    • Defense ↓

Colette Brunel
Type: Advanced Attack 3 Slots
Effect: Item Throws
  • Fighter: :ultmythra: (White Clothes), Lloyd
  • Stage: Tower of Salvation
  • Music Track: Struggle to Survive
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has increased magic attacks
    • Periodic Earthquakes
    • Defeat the main opponent

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1650583156728.png
Journeymen of Regeneration
Class: Legend
Type: Support 2 Slots
Effect: Team Special
  • Fighter: :ultroy: (Purple), :ultmythra: (White), :ultsheik:, Tiny :ultsephiroth: (Blue), :ultsephiroth: (Red), Iori, Ashley (Pink Hair), Officer Howard (Male), Lloyd
  • Stage: Tower of Salvation
  • Music Track: Like a Glint of Light
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has increased melee-weapon damage and move speed.
    • The enemy's Smash attacks have increased power.
    • Stamina battle

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our results:

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Valkyrie2 (6)1 (2)412
Mappy2 (6)1 (2)08
Klonoa1 (3)3 (6)211
Nightmare1 (3)2 (4)18
Zanger Zonvolt02 (4)15
Taizo Hori02 (4)04
Donchan1 (3)1 (2)05
Jin Kazuma1 (3)014

Based on these results, we will be accepting both Valkyrie and Klonoa as our Namco related Mii Costumes! This will create an entirely Namco-only Mii Costume wave but this certainly won't be the standard as we will be having other Wave costumes that includes costumes from other companies or from first party sources. This one will be an outlier.

As mentioned earlier, Tales of Symphonia Spirits are still currently open. We could use Spirits for the following characters:

• Presea
  • Raine
  • Zelos
  • Regal
  • Mithos
  • Yuan Ka-Fei
  • Narshe
  • Summon Spirits
  • Richter
  • Tenebrae
  • Marta
In addition, we also need submissions for the following characters if we don't have them already:
  • Klonoa
  • Valkyrie
  • Yuri Lowell
  • Cress Albane
Based on what I have seen from the submissions, there hasn't been too much interest in submitting ToS content which is understandable. That being said, would you like to submit content for Tales-related SmashSpace content or would you rather we move on, allow me to fill in our content, and close the packet up by naming it and moving onto the next thing?

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Honestly, it might be best to move on already, as it's pretty clear not many of us know much about the Tales series. I remember something similar happened with Sakura, where it was mostly the same small handful of users submitting content.

D

Deleted member

I've only played a little Tales but I'd have been open to doing smashspace stuff. I just suck at Sprirts. But if people would rather move on I'm fine with that.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Let's do this, if you want to submit SmashSpace stuff, feel free as well as Spirits. If you do add something, please tag me so I know where its at. Unlike a lot of our franchises we added, I am quite versed in Tales so I can add in the missing content fairly easily. Also, if you want to submit a bundle name - feel free to ping me about it.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The mii costume spirits are still open right?
ToS and Mii Costume Sprirts are still open, yes.

Spirit Event: Kirby and the Forgotten Land

We will begin submitting Spirits from Kirby and the Forgotten Land. We included Elfin and Gorimondo previously but, in a rare case, we will be roping these Spirits into this Spirit Event. This will include characters from The Forgotten Land plus Kirby transformation/the ability for him to eat cars and such will also be eligible. This Spirit Event will include obviously new Spirits. The reason we are doing this is because Kirby already has two characters in the launch version so we will be forgoing allowing Kirby to have a third rep.

PastaRorroKuma

Smash Journeyman
Klonoa
Type: Primary Grab 3 Slots
Effect: Strong Throw
  • Fighter: :ultsonic: (Black), :ultkirby: (Blue)
  • Stage: Paper Mario
  • Music Track: Dragon Root Island
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy's grabs and throws have increased power
    • The enemy favours grabs
    • Only Mr. Saturns spawn as items

Kirby and the Forgotten Land event

Leongar
Type: Primary Attack 3 Slots
Effect: Evolves at lvl 99
  • Fighter: :ultincineroar: (Orange)
  • Stage: Final Destination
  • Music Track: A Battle of Friends and Bonds 2
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy is giant
    • The enemy's fisical attacks deal more damage

(Couldn't find a better render)
Fecto Forgo
Type: Primary Attack No Slots
Effect: Item Autograb

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1650648539470.png
Elfilin
Type: Support 1 Slot
Effect: Floaty Jumps
  • Fighter: :ultpichu: (Spiky-Ear), :ultkirby:, Bandana Waddle Dee
  • Stage: Wigglytuff Guild
  • Music Track: Reef Resort-Kirby Star Allies
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy is equipped with a Tanuki Leaf
    • The enemy likes to be in the air
    • The enemy will protect the main fighter.
    • Defeat the main fighter (Pichu) to win

Spirit time!
1650647721992.png
Gorimondo (Kirby and Forgotten Land)
Class: Advanced :starman::starman:
Type: Primary Grab, 2 Slots
Effect: Thrown items increased

• Puppet Fighter: Giant :ultdk:(Second alt)
  • Stage: New Donk City
  • Music Track: DK Jungle 1 Theme - Donkey Kong Barrel Blast
  • Match: Stamina
  • Conditions:
  • - This enemy favors up specials.
  • - The enemy is giant.
  • - Certain items will appear in large numbers (Rock Pikmin).

Attachments

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Since Morpho Knight doesn't have any spirit, then why not.
Especially since he is a boss again in Forgotten Land.
1650661270638.png

Morpho Knight
Type: Primary Attack (no slots)
Effect: Sword Attack +
  • Fighter: :ultmetaknight: (Red)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has increased attack power.
    • The enemy's sword attacks deal more damage.
    • The enemy will suddenly have a Final Smash.

Edit: Btw since there is a lot of pages and is quite a pain in the ass looking for the rest, I just looked on the wiki and apparently there is no moveset for Lloyd, I don't have too much knolowedge for the Tales of series but is a franchise that I'm interesed and making a moveset would be a good way to try to known more.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Since Morpho Knight doesn't have any spirit, then why not.
Especially since he is a boss again in Forgotten Land.
View attachment 350973
Morpho Knight
Type: Primary Attack (no slots)
Effect: Sword Attack +
  • Fighter: :ultmetaknight: (Red)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has increased attack power.
    • The enemy's sword attacks deal more damage.
    • The enemy will suddenly have a Final Smash.

Edit: Btw since there is a lot of pages and is quite a pain in the ass looking for the rest, I just looked on the wiki and apparently there is no moveset for Lloyd, I don't have too much knolowedge for the Tales of series but is a franchise that I'm interesed and making a moveset would be a good way to try to known more.
We already did a Lloyd Moveset submission round. More often than not, movesets don’t get put on the wikia. Not by choice but because we simply don’t have the time or, as of late, available hands to do it. Lloyd’s updated specials are on the front page on this thread through.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Some possible ideas for Spirits:

Kirby (Car Mouth Mode)
Kirby (Arch Mouth Mode)
Kirby (Light-Bulb Mouth Mode)
Kirby (Vending Mouth)
Awoofy
Clawroline
Fecto Efilis
Tropic Woods
Sillydillo

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Caged Waddle Dees
Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Advanced support - teammate power up

Enemies: Bandanna Waddle Dee x ∞ (only 3 on screen at a time)
Stage: King of Fighters Stadium
Song: Pop Star (64)
Rules: Foes stick together, foes are passive, you only win if all 3 are KO'd at the same time. Win within 2 minutes.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Caged Waddle Dees
Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Advanced support - teammate power up

Enemies: Bandanna Waddle Dee x ∞ (only 3 on screen at a time)
Stage: King of Fighters Stadium
Song: Pop Star (64)
Rules: Foes stick together, foes are passive, the KO is only valid if all 3 are KO'd at the same time. Win within 2 minutes.
Sorry, not eligible

For being how amazingly awesome this is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom