• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be conducting two jobs at once this time around...

Submit a Sakura Wars-themed Mii Costume

Same rules as before, submit a Mii Costume from Sakura Wars and provide the necessary information.

Submit a Veteran Mii Costume

Are we going to continue the trend of adding previous Mii Costumes based on the "mii costumes in a particular wave have to be connected to the company whose newcomer fighter is from" rule or will we do something different and include non-Sega veteran Mii Costumes? We will be adding two. If you choose to submit a non-Sega costume, please Please submit one from this list....

• Callie & Marie (Takes up the two slots)
  • Persona 3 Protag
  • Persona 4 Protag
  • Teddie
  • Diamond Armor
  • Heihachi
  • Jacky
  • Gil's Armor
  • Felyne's Cap
  • Goemon
  • Nakoruru
  • Altair
  • Bomberman
  • Knuckles

NOTE: We added Tails and Akira for launch DLC costumes.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Sakura Wars Mii Costume
1644976755690.png

Gemini Sunrise (Mii Swordfighter/Mii Gunner)

A member of Star Division and a particular choice for a crossover character in the Project X Zone series. The hat composes of the red hair and cowboy hat of the character while the outfit consists of the cowgirl duds she's known for. She either uses a revolver or a katana depending on which class of Mii Fighter is wearing the costume.

Veteran Mii Costume:
1644976674368.png

Nakoruru Mii Costume

Returning costume submission:
Knuckles the Echidna (Brawler)

1644994634361.png

"Knock Knock it's Knuckles"

Sakura Costume:
Yasha (Swordfighter)

1644996967706.png

Yasha is antagonist of New Sakura Wars game. She is advanced Kouma and one of members of Gouma along with Sotetsu and Oboro. She wants to revive an archdemon to destroy the Tokyo.

As Mii costume, her costume would consist of:
  • Headgear: Her navy hair along with her Mask.
  • Outfit: Her tunic with her cloak and her silver high boots along with her gray pants.
  • Sword: Sword is replaced by her katana.

I nominate Yasha as Mii costume, becaue It would be very good idea to have Sakura Villain as Mii Swordfighter Mii costume in SAKURA's DLC Pack. Also, she looks really badass that could fit her Mii Costume role without any existing issues.
Besides that, She could represent the modern Sakura Wars game that came out in December 12, 2019 in Asia and April 28, 2020 in western countries like USA.

Fun Fact: Did you know that Characters from New Sakura Wars were designed by BLEACH artist Tite Kubo.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Endorsing the Gemini costume for the Sakura Wars Mii spot. Firstly because the characters picked to represent the series are always the leading ladies (& Ogami) all of which we have properly represented here except Gemini.

Original Sakura as the fighter and having Ogami assist in taunts/Final Smash
Erica as an assist
Gemini deserves the spot, plus being both a sword fighter and gunner could make her unique

I was gonna submit her but got beat to the punch. I even got beat on my other submission which was gonna be a Peanut headpiece.

As for the other option... It's just a Sakura reskin. Not enough to really justify having a Mii costume imo. Same with Amamiya; alternate color is good enough since they're already so similar to Shinguji.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom

Speed Weed Speed Weed changed his submission from Temjin to Alis
When was this?

It’s better to ping the leadership staff for issues like this and not just me so they can correct it. I was asleep already. I’m going to reset the votes sadly so please everyone who voted, please vote again.

It’s also good practice that if you change your submission to ping me. Especially if a lot of people are doing it.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results for our Sega Mii Costumes!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
Gillus Thunderhead0022
Kiryu Kazuma03 (6)17
Axel Stone4 (12)0113
Space Harrier1 (3)014
Opa-Opa1 (3)4 (8)112
Professor Asobin3 (9)009
Crazy Taxioo22
Elise1 (3)02 5
Billy Hatcher01 (2)13
Ulala1 (3)2 (4)310
Jack Frost02 (4)15
Vyse4 (12)0012
Bonanza Bros03 (6)06

I wasn't sure of the results but I feel that this list represents the history of Sega well actually with Opa-Opa representing the 1980s, Axel Stone representing the 1990s, and Vyse representing the 2000s not too mention all three appeared on different systems and occupy unique genres (shoot em up, beat em up, and role playing). Plus, all three occupy an unique outfit type (Brawler, Swordfighter, and hat.) I would of liked to see Ulala but considered how well she did, I wouldn't be surprised if she appears later in another wave.

We will be including Alex Stone, Opa-Opa, and Vyse in our "third" Mii Costume wave.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is our set of both Sakura Wars costumes and veteran Mii Costumes!

Sakura Wars Mii Costume
View attachment 345282
Gemini Sunrise (Mii Swordfighter/Mii Gunner)

A member of Star Division and a particular choice for a crossover character in the Project X Zone series. The hat composes of the red hair and cowboy hat of the character while the outfit consists of the cowgirl duds she's known for. She either uses a revolver or a katana depending on which class of Mii Fighter is wearing the costume.

Veteran Mii Costume:
View attachment 345281
Nakoruru Mii Costume
Veteran Mii Costume

View attachment 345292

Persona 4 Protag AKA the Chad himself Yu Narukami.
Sakura Wars Mii Costume

Peanut

This is a swordfighter costume

Persona 3 Protag

Returning costume submission:
Knuckles the Echidna (Brawler)

View attachment 345315
"Knock Knock it's Knuckles"

Sakura Costume:
Yasha (Swordfighter)

View attachment 345318
Yasha is antagonist of New Sakura Wars game. She is advanced Kouma and one of members of Gouma along with Sotetsu and Oboro. She wants to revive an archdemon to destroy the Tokyo.

As Mii costume, her costume would consist of:
  • Headgear: Her navy hair along with her Mask.
  • Outfit: Her tunic with her cloak and her silver high boots along with her gray pants.
  • Sword: Sword is replaced by her katana.

I nominate Yasha as Mii costume, becaue It would be very good idea to have Sakura Villain as Mii Swordfighter Mii costume in SAKURA's DLC Pack. Also, she looks really badass that could fit her Mii Costume role without any existing issues.
Besides that, She could represent the modern Sakura Wars game that came out in December 12, 2019 in Asia and April 28, 2020 in western countries like USA.

Fun Fact: Did you know that Characters from New Sakura Wars were designed by BLEACH artist Tite Kubo.
View attachment 345325
Jacky (Virtua Fighter) - Brawler.
YOU CAN VOTE HERE

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will continue with two job submissions, you can do both or either or...

Nintendo 1st Party Mii Costume

We will be including only one 1st party Mii Costume this time. It should be from a series currently present in Smash Bros. via a character. When submitting, please provide the necessary information. The basis can be a main or side character, a boss, or an enemy. The character should be recognizable enough by fans to warrant an inclusion in this pass.

3rd Party Deluxe Mii Costume + Remix Track

We are finally adding our first Deluxe Mii Costume. This Mii Costume works in the same fashion as Sans from Undertale and Cuphead from Cuphead in that it changes the appearance of the character while also adding a remix track. This Mii Costume must have appeared on a Nintendo system at some point in time and, like stated above, should have a decent amount of recognizability as well as popularity. This is especially true as our very first Deluxe costume. Finally, this character MUST be from a new series and a new company that does not have any content in Smash Infinite yet, including costumes or music.

Please provide the following information:

• Picture
  • Name
  • Series
  • How the costume looks like as a deluxe
  • Why this character should be included as a deluxe
  • A remixed song to include. Please embed or include a link of the remixed song. While this may be technically created by someone else, we are going to grandfather it into our musical library as an official remixed track.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Nintendo 1st party costume

Lottie

This would be like the isabelle costume where the face is cut out and it will be a brawler

Deluxe

Freddy Fazbear

The mii costume would take it's design from Adventure Freddy who appeared in Fnaf World and would be a Brawler

The song remix would be of

Five Night's at Freddy's: Security Breach - Main Theme

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
"Deluxe": Earthworm Jim (Gunner)

Earthworm Jim would use his blaster. His facial expression would resemble the iconic "Groovy!" screen

His associated song would be the PC version of "New Junk City"
Earthworm Jim is a very iconic 90s platformer mascot in Western gaming communities, and is getting a revival soon.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Nintendo 1st Party:
1645062440996.png

Orange Star Infantry (Gunner)
In honor of Advance Wars 1+2 Reboot Camp coming soon to Nintendo Switch, I'm going to submit this for the Mii Gunner. The gun is a hand gripping a M1918 BAR, and the colors can come in Red, Blue, Yellow, Green or Grey. The helmet will be the M1 often worn by Orange Star Infantry, while the outfit will be the one with the gun shown in the art above.

3rd Party Deluxe + Music Track:
1645062676735.png

Ori (Universal)

Hailing from the beloved duology of Metroidvania video games developed by Moon Studios for Xbox and Nintendo Switch, Ori is its protagonist, a child of the Spirit Tree and adoptive child of a creature called Naru. In Smash, Ori would be deluxe by way of being a one-size-fits-all Mii Costume with the costume changing depending on the class: Brawler would only use his fists, Swordfighter will be holding the Spirit Edge from Will of the Wisps, and Gunner will be having Sein floating near the open hand. The head will be replaced by the long-eared head of Ori, and the legs, while sharing the same skeleton as a Mii Fighter, will be digitigrade, unlike other Mii Costumes.

The song associated with Ori will be Light of Nibel, the quintessential main theme of Ori and the Blind Forest.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Reasons to vote Gemini for the Sakura Wars Mii Costume:
  • She's the last leading lady of the series without proper representation.
  • Along with Sakura Shinguji and Erica, she's the other most prominent character for crossovers.
  • Being both a swordfighter and gunner costume is basically two costumes for the price of one, and is very unique to her.
  • She's a samurai AND a cowgirl. That's inherently awesome.
  • She's best girl in her game.
  • Yasha looks too similar to Sakura; and Peanut, while adorable, isn't super relevant to the series.

Last edited:
1st party costume:
Resubmitting Tiki from FE
Adult Tiki (Brawler) (Resubmittion)

1645087441800.png

Tiki is supporting character in FE series. She is manakete that fell asleep for 1000 years and she woke up as an Adult in FE Awakening.
Her costume contains of:
  • Headgear: Her green hair with ponytail.
  • Costume: Her red dress with cloak along with her Red boots.
  • Hands: Her hands would be her gloves.

She is one of popular FE side characters that deserve to have a spot in Mii Costume Roster.

Deluxe Costume + Song:
Simon Riley (Call of Duty)

1645094545363.png

Simon "Ghost" Riley

is a British special forces operator, and a prominent member of Task Force 141, known for his iconic skull-patterned balaclava, headset, and dark red sunglasses. He is also Main character in games that they've been mentioned below.
Ghost appears as a main character in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 2: Ghost, Call of Duty: Online, Find Makarov: Operation Kingfish, Call of Duty: Heroes, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered. He also appears as a customization option in Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Ghost is fan-favorite character amongst the CoD fans and he doesn't have special stuff to be a fighter, so he would be Mii costume very likely.
(I didn't play CoD games, but I know some stuff from it)

As Mii Costume, it would contain:
  • Headgear: His mask with skull emblem printed on. Also it has his headphones on ears and glasses on eyes. The Mii head changes the shape into Simon's.
  • Outfit: His black jacket with black pants along with black boots. Also wearing this costume makes Mii's body look more human.
  • Weapon: His gun would be his weapon that he holds in hands.

Why Simon Riley:
Why I chose Simon as Deluxe Mii, because Call of Duty is very popular franchise and it deserves to be in Smash, since Smash is celebration of Gaming and Call of Duty played huge role in Gaming History because or revolutionizing FPS games and fans like it. Besides that, there is nothing special in CoD characters and they can fit as Mii Costumes, especially the gunner ones.
Despite Activision is now bad nowadays along with milked Call of Duty, this series need some representation in Smash!
I forgot that Call of Duty is responsible for modern FPS Multiplayer games, which is also important for gaming history.
Also, the Modern Warfare 2: Ghost game was good that deserved to be represented in smash.
I hope 9-12 year olds won't ruin the Smash Fanbase if CoD content would appear in game.

Song:
Rooftops - Call of Duty Cold War
This song should be remixed, because it's a banger.

Attachments

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1st party costume:

View attachment 345419
Tiki is supporting character in FE series. She is manakete that fell asleep for 1000 years and she woke up as an Adult in FE Awakening.
Her costume contains of:

She is one of popular FE side characters that deserve to have a spot in Mii Costume Roster.

Deluxe Costume + Song:
Captain Price (Call of Duty)

View attachment 345417View attachment 345418
Captain John Price is main protagonist of Modern Warfare-subseries and one of popular characters from Call of Duty franchise. He is also being one of two characters to be featured in all of the games in the sub-series, the other being Nikolai. He was first ranked as Lieutenant and later he was served as Sniper under the orders of Captain MacMillian.
Later, he became a captain after experiencing wars in CoD lore.

Captain Price is an icon of CoD games and he doesn't have special stuff to be a fighter, so he would be Mii costume very likely.

• Headgear: It would be his hat like on picture.
  • Outfit: It consists of his militaristic shirt (As it's shown on picture) and his brown pants along with black short military boots.

Why Captain Price:
Why I chose Captain Price as Deluxe Mii, because Call of Duty is very popular franchise and it deserves to be in Smash, since Smash is celebration of Gaming and Call of Duty played huge role in Gaming History because or revolutionizing FPS games and fans like it. Besides that, there is nothing special in CoD characters and they can fit as Mii Costumes, especially the gunner ones.
Despite Activision is now bad nowadays along with milked Call of Duty, this series need some representation in Smash!
I forgot that Call of Duty is responsible for modern FPS Multiplayer games, which is also important for gaming history.
I hope 9-12 year olds won't ruin the Smash Fanbase if CoD content would appear in game.

Song:
Would this really count as a deluxe costume?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ok, but...
Excuse me, Shantae is a normal mii despite she is Deluxe costume.
We will continue with two job submissions, you can do both or either or...

Nintendo 1st Party Mii Costume

We will be including only one 1st party Mii Costume this time. It should be from a series currently present in Smash Bros. via a character. When submitting, please provide the necessary information. The basis can be a main or side character, a boss, or an enemy. The character should be recognizable enough by fans to warrant an inclusion in this pass.

3rd Party Deluxe Mii Costume + Remix Track

We are finally adding our first Deluxe Mii Costume. This Mii Costume works in the same fashion as Sans from Undertale and Cuphead from Cuphead in that it changes the appearance of the character while also adding a remix track. This Mii Costume must have appeared on a Nintendo system at some point in time and, like stated above, should have a decent amount of recognizability as well as popularity. This is especially true as our very first Deluxe costume. Finally, this character MUST be from a new series and a new company that does not have any content in Smash Infinite yet, including costumes or music.

Please provide the following information:

• Picture
  • Name
  • Series
  • How the costume looks like as a deluxe
  • Why this character should be included as a deluxe
  • A remixed song to include. Please embed or include a link of the remixed song. While this may be technically created by someone else, we are going to grandfather it into our musical library as an official remixed track.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Headlock Mii Brawler Outfit

This costume changes the Mii Brawer to that of Hedlock from ARMS. I felt not having this costume in the wave that came with Min-Min was a bit of a missed chanced. This would be mapped to the Brawler class instead of a hat since the bottom hands of the mask acts as the Mii Fighter's hands. This costume is unique as it doesn't change the lower body. Just the head part.

Marina Liteyears
Mischief Makers

1645111433960.png

While this character might not be on the same level as Sans and Cuphead, Marina was a pivotal part of the Nintendo 64 library though, at the time, wasn't widely accepted due to its 2D aspect rather than 3D which was "all the rage back then". That being said, the game spawned numerous memes and tropes through the use of quotes (SHAKE, SHAKE!!). Marina would be a nice call back to the 64 era, an era that Smash first appeared in which also utilized 2D-type graphics much like Mischief Makers. This could also influence Nintendo to bring back Mischief Makers for the eShop or, possibly, a reboot in high def.

As for a suitable remix, I chose "Volcanic" as I felt this conveyed the style of series while also seeming "Smash"-like. I really wanted to find Boss Battle (LOOK AT ME!) but the remix available was.....iffy.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our Mii Costume submissions! These will the last of our mii costumes for this wave. Currently, the costume list is...

Alex Stone (Streets of Rage)
Opa-Opa (Fantasy Zone II)
Vyse (Skies of Arcadia)

The list is as follows...

Nintendo 1st party costume

Lottie

This would be like the isabelle costume where the face is cut out and it will be a brawler

Deluxe

Freddy Fazbear

The mii costume would take it's design from Adventure Freddy who appeared in Fnaf World and would be a Brawler

The song remix would be of

Five Night's at Freddy's: Security Breach - Main Theme

"Deluxe": Earthworm Jim (Gunner)

Earthworm Jim would use his blaster. His facial expression would resemble the iconic "Groovy!" screen

His associated song would be the PC version of "New Junk City"
Earthworm Jim is a very iconic 90s platformer mascot in Western gaming communities, and is getting a revival soon.
Nintendo 1st Party:
View attachment 345388
Orange Star Infantry (Gunner)
In honor of Advance Wars 1+2 Reboot Camp coming soon to Nintendo Switch, I'm going to submit this for the Mii Gunner. The gun is a hand gripping a M1918 BAR, and the colors can come in Red, Blue, Yellow, Green or Grey. The helmet will be the M1 often worn by Orange Star Infantry, while the outfit will be the one with the gun shown in the art above.

3rd Party Deluxe + Music Track:
View attachment 345390
Ori (Universal)

Hailing from the beloved duology of Metroidvania video games developed by Moon Studios for Xbox and Nintendo Switch, Ori is its protagonist, a child of the Spirit Tree and adoptive child of a creature called Naru. In Smash, Ori would be deluxe by way of being a one-size-fits-all Mii Costume with the costume changing depending on the class: Brawler would only use his fists, Swordfighter will be holding the Spirit Edge from Will of the Wisps, and Gunner will be having Sein floating near the open hand. The head will be replaced by the long-eared head of Ori, and the legs, while sharing the same skeleton as a Mii Fighter, will be digitigrade, unlike other Mii Costumes.

The song associated with Ori will be Light of Nibel, the quintessential main theme of Ori and the Blind Forest.
1P: Fire Mario (Gunner)

Ever wanted to play as Mario with a real pyromancy moveset? Now's your chance! This is a costume for Gunners - similarly to the Kumatora costume, Fire Mario has an open palm for a gun.
1st party costume:

View attachment 345419
Her costume contains of:

Deluxe Costume + Song:
Simon Riley (Call of Duty)

View attachment 345423
Simon "Ghost" Riley

is a British special forces operator, and a prominent member of Task Force 141, known for his iconic skull-patterned balaclava, headset, and dark red sunglasses. He is also Main character in games that they've been mentioned below.
Ghost appears as a main character in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Modern Warfare 2: Ghost, Call of Duty: Online, Find Makarov: Operation Kingfish, Call of Duty: Heroes, and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered. He also appears as a customization option in Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Ghost is fan-favorite character amongst the CoD fans and he doesn't have special stuff to be a fighter, so he would be Mii costume very likely.

• Headgear: His mask with skull emblem printed on. Also it has his headphones on ears and glasses on eyes. The Mii head changes the shape into Simon's.
  • Outfit: His black jacket with black pants along with black boots. Also wearing this costume makes Mii's body look more human.

Why Simon Riley:
Why I chose Simon as Deluxe Mii, because Call of Duty is very popular franchise and it deserves to be in Smash, since Smash is celebration of Gaming and Call of Duty played huge role in Gaming History because or revolutionizing FPS games and fans like it. Besides that, there is nothing special in CoD characters and they can fit as Mii Costumes, especially the gunner ones.
Also, the Modern Warfare 2: Ghost game was good that deserved to be represented in smash.

Song:
Headlock Mii Brawler Outfit

This costume changes the Mii Brawer to that of Hedlock from ARMS. I felt not having this costume in the wave that came with Min-Min was a bit of a missed chanced. This would be mapped to the Brawler class instead of a hat since the bottom hands of the mask acts as the Mii Fighter's hands. This costume is unique as it doesn't change the lower body. Just the head part.

Marina Liteyears
Mischief Makers

View attachment 345435

While this character might not be on the same level as Sans and Cuphead, Marina was a pivotal part of the Nintendo 64 library though, at the time, wasn't widely accepted due to its 2D aspect rather than 3D which was "all the rage back then". That being said, the game spawned numerous memes and tropes through the use of quotes (SHAKE, SHAKE!!). Marina would be a nice call back to the 64 era, an era that Smash first appeared in which also utilized 2D-type graphics much like Mischief Makers. This could also influence Nintendo to bring back Mischief Makers for the eShop or, possibly, a reboot in high def.

As for a suitable remix, I chose "Volcanic" as I felt this conveyed the style of series while also seeming "Smash"-like. I really wanted to find Boss Battle (LOOK AT ME!) but the remix available was.....iffy.
Here is the link to vote for our first party PLUS the Deluxe Costume

PLEASE VOTE HERE

Finally, here are the results of the Veteran Costumes plus the Sakura Wars costume

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Nakoruru4 (8)412
Persona 4 Protag1 (2)24
Persona 3 Protag1 (2)13
Knuckles2 (4)26
Jacky2 (4)15

NamePoints
Gemini Sunrise9
Peanut1
Yasha1

With that in mind, both Nakoruru, Knuckles, and Gemini Sunrise will make an appearance in this Mii Costume wave! This brings the lost to...

1. Alex Stone (Streets of Rage)
  2. Opa-Opa (Fantasy Zone II)
  3. Vyse (Skies of Arcadia)
  4. Gemini Sunrise (Sakura Wars)
  5. Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog)
  6. Nakoruru (Samurai Shodown)
and two more! We will have to see tomorrow!

From there on, we are allowing submissions for our Spirits! This Spirit Submissions will be for Sakura Wars as well as the above Mii Costumes. Once we reveal the other two, they will be available for submissions as well.

Sakura Wars Spirits and Spirit Battles

Please adhere to the Spirit and Spirit Battle submission guidelines. When submitting, please try to provide artwork of the characters. You can draw from all Sakura Wars games, even if they never appeared on a Nintendo console. You can find references to Sakura's moveset....wait...we never did get that up huh. Well, it's still being crafted but here is her Specials to make it easier to submit a Spirit Battle if Sakura is the fighter...

Neutral Special - Ouka Hoshin: On the floor Sakura shoots a pink projectile that is similar to Power Wave, in the air she shoots an arcing projectile. eleasing a pink projectile about the height of Cloud's Blade Beam, but travelling with the speed of Terry's Power Wave. The spiritual energy wave applies a 0.8x damage and knockback debuff to a target's attacks (if it hits) for 8 seconds.
Side Special - Hyakka Ryoryan: Sakura dashes a little bit forwards and slashes her now fiery sword, this reflects. Press B again immediately after to slash a second time but with no dash. This move goes through shields, but deals minimal shield damage. It does not leave her in free fall if used in the air, and allows her to act almost immediately out of it. Knockback is great, but damage is minimal, and though it deals multiple hits, each hit is a launcher. Designed to provide a "Get-Off-Me" burst movement option.
Up Special - Showtime Effects: A wire appears connected to Sakura from atop the stage, dropping and attaching to her in about half a second, and pulls her upwards as she poses similarly to her neutral air. A sparkle effect trails behind her. Sakura's an actress, and for a good play, sometimes you need special effects, like flight! It does not leave her in free fall; always gotta have a backup plan in case the effects fail!
Down Special - Makiwara-Giri: A Makiwara board appears and sakura slashes it, if someone is in between her and the board Sakura does a quick flurry of slashes in addition. The straw deals light flinching damage and keeps them flinching, as the move acts as a counter as well, dealing weak damage but great knockback.
Final Smash - Koubu Strike: Cherry Blossom Blade - Sakura dashes forward with a more powerful Hyakka Ryoran, shouting "Ogami-san!", catching up to four opponents in her dash, before the stage fades to city background, as cherry blossom petals float through the air. Ichiro Ogami's Koubu appears alongside her own, and the two both rush forward, striking the enemy three times, before Sakura's Koubu raises it's blade as in her FSmash, sending out a massive Ouka Hoshin projectile to launch the enemy, and a wave of cherry blossoms transitions the screen back to battle.

Anyways, we will be submitting Spirits. We have 13 open spots for Spirit Submissions! If we go over 13, we will delegate which ones can be included and which ones won't.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1645147357926.png
Yasha (New Sakura Wars)
★ ★ ★ Attack Primary
Ability: Darkness Attack +
  • Puppet Fighter: Sakura (Black and Grey) :ultkrool: (Giant, Metal)
  • Stage: Frigate Orpheon
  • Music Track: Yaksha's Theme
  • Match: Stamina
  • Conditions:
    • The opponent is armed with a Killing Edge.
    • The enemy is hard to launch (K. Rool)
1645147840144.png
Iris Chateaubriand (Sakura Taisen)
★ ★ Support
Ability: PSI Attack +
  • Puppet Fighter: Ashley (Green), Barista (Brown), :ultkrool: (Giant, Metal)
  • Stage: Grand Imperial Theatre
  • Music Track: Minigame Iris
  • Match: Stamina
  • Conditions:
    • Your controls are temporarily reversed.
    • The enemy is hard to launch (K. Rool)
    • The enemy resists energy attacks.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
In actuality, Cashregister was the only user to submit a moveset so we ended up going with that for the basis.
What do you mean I literally submitted a moveset too

Sakura Moveset

Jab: Sakura swings her blade from her sheath in an upward arc, then back downward, then sheathes her sword. The two hits only connect if they hit with the sour spot in the middle of the sword.

FTilt: Sakura does a horizontal slice forward. It can be angled upward or downward.

UTilt: Sakura swipes the sword in an arc above her, similar to Link's up tilt. Pressing the A button a second time will cause her to swing it back the other way.

DTilt: Sakura performs a low kick. Poor range, but send opponents at a stark upward angle.

Dash: Sakura quickly unsheathes her sword and slashes the opponent before resheathing it. The knockback from the hit launches the target forward only slightly, leading up to a followup. A combo-starting move.

FSmash: Sakura does a two-handed overhead strike forward. Comes out fast, but ironically has minimal knockback.

USmash: Sakura performs a stabbing motion straight up. Small hitbox, but deals good damage and knockback.

DSmash: Sakura pulls out a mop and mops the area around her, complete with a water spilling animation, similar in appearance and function to Isabelle's DSmash.

NAir: Sakura places her hands to her chest in a prayer-like post before spinning around and striking an elegant, almost ballet-like pose, with her hand reaching upward.

FAir: Sakura slashes once forward, spins around, and performs a second slash to catch enemies she didn't hit with the first attack. Both attacks launch and don't connect.

Bair: Sakura spins around and performs a reversal slash, similar to Cloud's BAir.

UAir: Sakura performs a flipping kick, and swings her sword downward while doing so. A Unique effect for a UAir!

Dair: Sakura does a pirouette spin with her hands clutched to her chest and her eyes closed, dealing multiple weak hits that connect.

NSpecial: Ouka Hoshin - Sakura swings her sword, releasing a pink projectile about the height of Cloud's Blade Beam, but travelling with the speed of Terry's Power Wave. The spiritual energy wave applies a 0.8x damage and knockback debuff to a target's attacks (if it hits) for 8 seconds.

FSpecial: Hyakka Ryoran - Sakura dashes forward, surrounded in spiritual pinkish-red flame. This move goes through shields, but deals minimal shield damage. It does not leave her in free fall if used in the air, and allows her to act almost immediately out of it. Knockback is great, but damage is minimal, and though it deals multiple hits, each hit is a launcher. Designed to provide a "Get-Off-Me" burst movement option.

USpecial: Showtime Effects - A wire appears connected to Sakura from atop the stage, dropping and attaching to hear in about half a second, and pulls her upwards as she poses similarly to her neutral air. A sparkle effect trails behind her. Sakura's an actress, and for a good play, sometimes you need special effects, like flight! It does not leave her in free fall; always gotta have a backup plan in case the effects fail!

DSpecial: Makiwari-Giri - Sakura tosses some pieces of straw in front of her and quickly slashes theme before they reach the ground. The straw deals light flinching damage and keeps them flinching, as the move acts as a counter as well, dealing weak damage but great knockback.

Final Smash: Koubu Strike: Cherry Blossom Blade - Sakura dashes forward with a more powerful Hyakka Ryoran, shouting "Ogami-san!", catching up to four opponents in her dash, before the stage fades to city background, as cherry blossom petals float through the air. Ichiro Ogami's Koubu appears alongside her own, and the two both rush forward, striking the enemy three times, before Sakura's Koubu raises it's blade as in her FSmash, sending out a massive Ouka Hoshin projectile to launch the enemy, and a wave of cherry blossoms transitions the screen back to battle.

Get-Up Attack: Sakura slashes both sides of the ground near her as she picks herself up.

Ledge Attack: Sakura stabs her sword forward as she gets up.

Grab: Sakura reaches forward with her hand, leaning forward quickly and lower to the ground as she does.

Pummel: Sakura hits the opponent with the sword's handle, still sheathed.

FThrow: Sakura pushes them forward forcefully, seeming shocked at her own strength and visually, nearly falling over.

BThrow: Sakura throws the opponent against the ground, bouncing them behind her where she hits them with the sheathed sword. Combo throw.

UThrow: Sakura tosses the opponent upward with both hands, similar to Sora's up throw, but with much greater knockback.

DThrow: Sakura throws the opponent against the ground and kicks them forward.

This moveset is designed to balance like Sakura's life herself - between her family's traditional sword techniques for combat, and her life as an musical singer/actress at the Grand Imperial Theatre, treating some of her moves as if they come out of a performance; in the series their work as performers is treated as just as important as their combat abilities, since they musn't just protect the people of Tokyo, they must bring joy to them as well. Sakura isn't the kind to go for more rough-and-tumble techniques, preferring more elegant ways of combat, despite her country upbringing. She's not a bruiser - so she shouldn't have meaty, untrained sword slashes or unruly stabs. Her attacks should be calculated and with grace. While some moves may be similar to cashregister9 cashregister9 's moveset, I've refined the moves to be more in style with how she is as a character.
Look, I don't wanna raise a stink or anything, but I think mine is a far better representative of Sakura as a character. Not to insult cash register or anything, but mine is more in line with who she is and what she actually does in her series. I also spent like... three hours making it, and to see it ignored really bothers me.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
What do you mean I literally submitted a moveset too

Look, I don't wanna raise a stink or anything, but I think mine is a far better representative of Sakura as a character. Not to insult cash register or anything, but mine is more in line with who she is and what she actually does in her series. I also spent like... three hours making it, and to see it ignored really bothers me.
AH, must of glanced over it. I will remove the one I posted and add this one with a few modifications. Just the specials though since we will be splicing moves here and there as we put it together.

It wasn't ignored out of spite.

It's all done. Cashregister and yours had very similar aspects so it was a matter of just finetuning was Cash said and then adding the finer details of yours. That being said, I went with your FS as I felt it was far more fitting as a DLC character FS. I will admit though that I liked the name of Cash's better FS lol. Extremely long and complicated Final Smash names tends to catch my interest (partially why Byleth's Final Smash always makes me smile.)

SO one thing that was brought up me via discord DM was a Sega Spirit Board to go with Sakura Wars. I like the idea of having both a Series Spirit Board plus a company Spirit Board but that poses a series of problems. Imagine if we had gotten Hero and then had a Square Spirit Board that had Sephy. While Spirits don't mean a character is ineligible, DLC spirits tends to have a bigger impact.

We will do a Sega Spirit Event after some time passes from when this DLC releases where we can add new Sega spirits.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Kagekidan4.png
Tokyo Flower Division
★ ★ ★ ★ Neutral Primary
Ability: Health Regeneration
  • Puppet Fighter: Sheik (Dark Blue Colors); Ashley (Yellow Colors); Byleth (Purple Colors); Sami (Red Colors); Female Robin (Green Colors); Chrom (White Colors); Sakura (Default Colors)
  • Stage: Grand Imperial Theater (Original Ver.)
  • Music Track: Declaration! Imperial Floral Assault Group
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat all fighters to win. (Fighters appear two at a time, except at the start, where there's three.)
    • Reinforcements will arrive.
    • The enemy regenerates health occasionally.
    • The enemy (Sakura only) will suddenly have a Final Smash.
    • The enemy is equipped with a Ray Gun (Sheik)
    • The enemy favors side specials (Byleth)
    • The enemy is equipped with a Killer Eye (Robin)
    • The enemy is equipped with Goku's Staff (Sami)
    • Your controls are reversed.
HatsuhoandSakura.png
Sakura Amamiya & Hatsuho Shinonome
★ ★ Defense Primary
Ability: Weapon Attack Up ^^
  • Puppet Fighter: Sakura (Amamiya colors); Reimu (Orange)
  • Stage: Grand Imperial Theater (New Sakura Wars Ver.)
  • Music Track: Declaration! Imperial Floral Assault Group (-Shinsou-)
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat all fighters to win.
    • Reinforcements will arrive.
    • The enemy favors neutral specials (Sakura)
    • The enemy is equipped with a Hammer (Reimu)

Plans to submit more later. At the very minimum, Ogami, Gemini, and Erica should have spirit battles.

Last edited:
1645194592563.png
Ciseaux
(Artwork: Project X Zone)
:starman::starman::starman: Attack Primary
Ability: Jump increase

• Puppet Fighter: Giant Dr. Eggman (Purple Alt)
  • Stage: Grand Imperial Theatre
  • Music: Chattes Noires

Conditions:
  • The enemy is Giant.
  • The enemy loves to Jump.
  • The enemy's FS meter charges quickly.

1645195377962.png
Arahabaki
:starman::starman::starman: Shield primary
Ability: Ranged attack increased

Conditions:
  • The enemy is Giant.
  • The enemy is Metal.
  • Hostile ATs appear (Andross)
  • Certain items will appear on the stage (Ray Gun, Super Scope and Rage Blaster)

Don't judge my Spirit ideas.

Collaterale1

Smash Cadet
There's one song i can submit, and that is Winged Warriors from So Long My Love, which is used during air battles.
Ranmaru (Sakura Wars: So Long My Love)
Class: Advanced
Type: Support, 1 slot
Effect: Death's Scythe Equipped
  • Puppet Fighter: Villager (Green Female), Giant R.O.B. (Grey)
  • Stage: Grand Imperial Theatre (Little Lip Theater)
  • Music Track: Winged Warriors
  • Match: Stamina (150 HP)
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat the main enemy to win
    • The enemy prefers to attack in the air
    • The enemy starts the battle with Death's Scythe
    • The enemy's ally will appear when the enemy has low health.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom