• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spooky Month Stage JOB:
Shadowspring (Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water)

It would be Flat Stage as type of Walk-Off. It would take place at Shadowspring, one of Location of Fatal Frame Series, especially in Maiden of Black Water. The Cameos would be Ghosts from Fatal Frame games that they float above the Stage or sometimes jumpscare you.

In Omega and Battlefield Form, it would be Floating Platform that floats above Shadowspring. The Ghosts are gone.

I nominate the Stage, because either could be funny if there were Ghosts that Jumpscare you for some reason and it could be fun. Although, I took inspiration from Nintenexus (2021) on Fantendo wiki if you don't know. So why not Shadowspring? It's not that popular location, but it's very interesting pick for Spooky Stage.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
this doesn't disconfirm an undertale character, right?

1635710134286.png
Jevil
Deltarune/Undertale Series
Ace Support - Scythe Equipped

VS: Joker (Purple) x1, Simon x2
Song: Marx's Theme
Stage: Omega Waluigi Pinball
Rouxls: Thy fighter (Simons) are invisible, thy fighter doth like to use thy neutral b. defeate thy main fightere (joker) to claim victoree. Thy eneme might summone minions (Doctor Kawashima).
1635710330442.png
Spamton
Advanced Neutral Primary - No Skills, two slots

VS: Sora (Timeless River)
Song: Big Shot (Fatal Fury)
Stage: Omega New Pork City
Rouxls: Many items may spawne. the fightere might act erraticalle.
1635710300300.png
Spamton NEO
Ace Defece Primary - Two Slots, Item Auto-Pickup

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Spooky Spirit

Circus Baby (Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location) [Artwork: Five Night's at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery]
Class: Ace
Type: Primary Grab, 1 slot
Effect: Evolves into Scrap Baby
  • Puppet Fighter: Ashley
  • Stage: Mushroom Kingdom II
  • Music Track: 25m
  • Match: Timed Stamin 150hp 1 minute
  • Conditions:
    • Hazard: electric Floor
    • The enemy likes to grab
    • The enemy may occasionally become invisible
    • The enemy is made of metal
    • The enemy may occasionally gain a speed boost

Scrap Baby (Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator)
Class: Legend
Effect: Flame Immunity

airConditioner

Smash Ace
CW: Post has mentions of suicide, self harm, and death (mentioned only for purposes of explaining some lore and terms, the stage itself would not mention or have images of these.)

EDIT: edited to remove anything that could be super insensitive
-
Mt. Hikami
Fatal Frame V: Maiden of Black Water
During the course of Fatal Frame V, the main protagonists Yuri, Miu, and Ren are tied up by fate to this mountain. Ever since one of the series' many, many, MANY rituals, went horribly wrong and a bunch of other silly nonsense, the mountain has been rumored as a paranormal place. Yuri first makes her way onto the mountain after she (attempts to) helps a young woman, Fuyuhi, search for a friend.

While I would like to have a specific location on the mountain as a stage, I overall opted to have the entire mountain as it's the main setting and all the other locations are on the mountain.

As a result, this would be a travelling stage in a similar vein to Garreg Mach Monastery and The Transcontinental Railroad. The stage would go between several backdrops related to locations on the mountain after a while instead of flying constantly throughout. Each location would be pretty similar to each other, though with slight differences.

The stage itself has a simple layout. It's a large platform, similar to most other stages, with the backdrop being magnified in the back. There are two platforms, the one on the right slightly higher than the one on the left. Both of these platforms have a solid wall that faces the side blast zone it is closest to. These platforms are similar to those on Battlefield, where you can jump through them. However, you can't get to them by jumping directly under the wall. These platforms are breakable with strong enough attacks. Whenever a platform is broken, the wall that was on it will also be broken. This resets every time the stage changes location, so you will have a new set of platforms to play with every so often. The location of the stage will change the appearance of the stage (especially the walls, which will change drastically, though remaining similar in size), with each one adopting some themes of the background to make it blend in better. You can also pick which form of the stage you would like to play on, which is especially helpful on Battlefield and Omega forms. If a specific location is chosen while hazards are on, the stage will remain the same throughout the match, but the platforms will rebuild themselves every so often (like Mishima Dojo). The selection method is similar to that of Minecraft World, with different inputs resulting in different locations.

A gimmick (stage hazard) similar to the one mentioned in Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom 's post, albeit simplified. In certain areas of the game, the player is forced to enter areas with lots of water, be it rain, waterfalls, hot springs, etc. As such, when in certain areas, the precipitation would cause the wetness gauge to fill up automatically. Some locations would fill up greater than others, but everyone's would fill up at the same rate, so really, it's just that some places have a higher chance ghosts spawning. This would cause ghosts to be more drawn to players and attack them. These ghosts would have their appearance as they do in Fatal Frame, though censored to remove any blood, bloodlike substances, bodily harm, and booby physics. They would pop up every so often, depending on the wetness gauge in that location, and slowly try to attack players by lunging at them. They usually appear in very very close proximity to the players so it is important to dodge right away. This wouldn't deal too much damage but it sure is annoying and LOUD. A certain ghost has a chance of appearing in one location. This is the Maiden of Black Water, which will both damage you and inflict the player with the Flower Effect. Any ghost can be defeated by having a player taunt, to simulate the odd properties of the Camera Obscura. They will also disappear after a while. When defeated, they will make the same sound that Yuri's assist trophy makes when she takes a picture. EEUUUURURRAHHHHHG. WEEEEAARRGH.

Finally... onto the locations. They will cycle from top to bottom of the list presented, starting from the Hot Springs and ending at the Peak. This is to simulate the climb up the mountain and then the return to the base, where the player starts the climb back up and starts the cycle anew. Again, each of these locations has a different wetness gauge that increases the amount of ghost attacks.

InputPictureLocationRecords
Hold L​
Mikomori Hot Spring (tentative to change)
Located near the base of Mt. Hikami, the natural hot springs have made this location a natural tourist spot as an onsen. However, after a landslide tragically claimed many of the lives of those in the building, it was burned down. This is the location in which Yuri receives and learns to use the Camera Obscura. The walls will be fences. As an abandoned hot spring, it has a wetness gauge of 50%.
Hold L+R​
Pool of Purification
In the Unfathomable Forest, there exists a beautiful pool of water surrounded by waterfalls. It is said that pilgrims on religious journeys would cleanse themselves in these waterfalls as shrine maidens would perform rituals for show. It doesn't have many tourists anymore, and a rumor has spread that there was a mass murder of ever shrine maiden here. Maidens of Black Water can spawn here. The walls will be lanterns. It has the second highest wetness gauge of 70%.
Hold L+Up​
Unfathomable Forest
The Unfathomable Forest gets its name from the fact that whenever you go in, you tend to lose all sense of direction and get lost. It's true, I got lost for a good half hour despite having both exits blocked. A path runs through the forest to shrines on the mountain. A landslide has since closed off many of the entrances to the forest. The walls are trees. It has a wetness gauge of 60%.
Hold L+Down​
Womb Cavern
A sketchy place found underneath the Shrine of Dolls. For some reason, the water flowing through the cave is tied to the wellbeing of the mountain, so when it was partially destroyed by a landslide, lost spirits began to become populous on the mountain itself. The walls will be pillars of rock. This has the highest wetness gauge of 80%.
Hold L+Left​
Shrine of the Ephemeral
A foggy shrine in which no one really knows what it's for. Formerly a tourist destination, it was abandoned after the cable cars broke down. Sometimes, you can see the titular Maidens of Black Water roam around. Maidens of Black Water can be found here.The walls will be fences, but in a more traditional style. This has a wetness gauge of 30%.
Hold L+Right​
Twilit Peak
The top of the mountain, desolate and barren. There are objects left behind from rituals, as this was a highly spiritual location with ties to the world of the dead. The walls will be rocks. This has a wetness gauge of 40%.
skhfkjsdfhkdhfkjdhfkjhssjkfhsdkdsjkfhkljlkjlkjlkjlkjkljsklfjlskdjfslkjf

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
If I did a writeup for the three mage sisters from Kirby Star Allies, I’d also need to include a content warning for suicide, and it would be silly to block them from being in smash when that aspect would go entirely unreferenced.

They’re already a spirit, and so is claus.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
If I did a writeup for the three mage sisters from Kirby Star Allies, I’d also need to include a content warning for suicide, and it would be silly to block them from being in smash when that aspect would go entirely unreferenced.

They’re already a spirit, and so is claus.
I looked into this - there's no proof Zan commited suicide, she simply "climbed a tower before being struck by lightning". It is not even implied in the Japanese text. Plus there's a difference from backstory lore and something that happens in or between the events of the game.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Smash already has a lot of allusions to some messed up stuff (the Paz spirit in particular comes to mind) so I don't see why this would be an issue
I think you're running off whether it can happen and not whether it should.

Additionally, Paz' situation of "having a bomb inside you" is unrealistic - suicides and self-harm are realistic and something a lot of people, possibly even a majority, playing will have been effected by at some point, even if not the ghost element that takes center stage. Plus having a Masked Man spirit; alt; or reference in Claus' spirit battle is actually something I'd argue was just a bad move, full stop.

Last edited:

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
SNK music list
So, as discussed in the Discord, we've come to an agreement on how to split the Fatal Fury universe with the King of Fighters music-wise. All Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting tracks, be they KoF remixes or not, will be categorized under Fatal Fury and will play on Transcontinental Railroad. Whereas all original KoF and SNK tracks in general (outside of Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting) will be categorized under The King of Fighters. The KOF Stadium will play all music categorized under both Fatal Fury and KoF.

This is due to us wanting to keep the crossover nature of KOF intact. Imagine it in the same way as how Battlefield is able to play all music in Smash Ultimate, except for KOF Stadium it'd be all SNK tracks. So, to visualize it, this is how both music tracks should look like with this in mind (including the tracks submitted prior to this post).
Fatal Fury
(will play on both Transcontinental Railroad and KOF Stadium)
FatalFurySymbol.png
The King of Fighters
(will only play on KOF Stadium)
KingofFightersSymbol.png
  • Haremar Faith Capoeira School - Song of the Fight (Believers Will Be Saved) - FATAL FURY (Remix)
  • The Sea Knows - FATAL FURY
  • Kurikinton - FATAL FURY 2 (Remix)
  • Kurikinton - FATAL FURY 2
  • Kuri Kinton Flavor - KOF XIV
  • Pasta - FATAL FURY 2 (Remix)
  • A New Poem That the South Thailand Wants to Tell - FATAL FURY 2
  • Tarkun and Kitapy - FATAL FURY 2 (Remix)
  • Flame Dragon God - FATAL FURY 2
  • Let's Go to Seoul! - FATAL FURY 2 (Remix)
  • The London March - FATAL FURY 2 (Remix)
  • The Working Matador - FATAL FURY 2
  • Duck Dub Dub (Duck, You Too) - FATAL FURY SPECIAL
  • Soy Sauce for Geese - FATAL FURY SPECIAL
  • Soy Sauce for Geese - KOF XIV
  • Big Shot! - FATAL FURY 3
  • 11th Street - FATAL FURY WILD AMBITION (Remix)
  • 176th Street - KOF '99
  • Spread The Wings - Garou: Mark of the Wolves
  • Sunrise on the Train - Garou: Mark of the Wolves
  • ART of FIGHT - Art of Fighting (Remix)
  • Art of Fighting Ver.230000000.0 - FATAL FURY SPECIAL
  • Ne! - KOF '94
  • Duel R&D - KOF '94 (Remix)
  • DESERT REQUIEM ~Operation02UM~ - KOF 2002 UM
  • Guitar, Omega and Rugal - KOF '95
  • ESAKA!! - KOF 2002 UM
  • Stormy Saxophone 2 - KOF '96 (Remix)
  • KD-0079+ - KOF 2002 UM
  • W.W.III - KOF XIV
  • Terry115 - KOF 2000
  • Street Dancer - KOF XI
  • New Order - KOF XIV
  • Undercover - KOF 2002 UM
  • Cutting Edge - KOF 2002 UM
  • The Second Joker - KOF XIII
  • Esaka Continues... - KOF XIII
  • Wild Street - KOF XIII
  • Tame a Bad Boy - KOF XIII
  • KDD-0063 - KOF XIII
  • Yappari ESAKA - KOF XIV
  • Departure from South Town - KOF XIV
  • Theme of SYD - Alpha Mission (Remix)
  • IKARI - KOF XIV
  • Forest World - Athena (Remix)
  • Psycho Soldier Theme (Remix)
  • Psycho Soldier Theme (Overseas Version) (Remix)
  • Tuna - SAMURAI SHODOWN
  • Banquet of Nature - SAMURAI SHODOWN (Remix)
  • Gaia - SAMURAI SHODOWN (Remix)
  • Main Theme from Metal Slug - METAL SLUG (Remix)
  • Assault Theme - METAL SLUG 1-3 (Remix)
  • Final Attack - METAL SLUG 1-6
  • Judgment - METAL SLUG 2
  • Blue Water Fangs (The Island of Dr. Moreau) - METAL SLUG 3

And thus with this preface out of the way. I'd like to announce that the Music Doc has been updated with an expanded music list for both Fatal Fury and the King of Fighters. Please keep in mind, as aforementioned, both Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting share a music list and so do KOF and general SNK music. Although please, if you're planning on adding a random SNK track from a new random property do try to limit yourself to main themes first. And that's pretty much it! Have fun!

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Undertale is eligible, huh?
SSBI spirit Flowey.png
Flowey (Undertale)
Class: ★
Type: Primary Grab, 1 Slot
Effect: Can Be Enhanced at Lv. 99

Puppet Fighter: Piranha Plant, Giant Ivysaur
Stage: Balloon Fight
Music:
Match: Stock (1)
Conditions
  • The floor is electrified
  • Reinforcement will appear when the enemy is KO'd
SSBI spirit Asriel.png
Asriel (Undertale)
Class: ★★★★
Type: Primary Grab, 3 Slots
Effect: Chances of Double Final Smash
SSBI_spirit_Toriel.png
Toriel (Undertale)
Class: ★★
Type: Primary Neutral, 2 Slots
Effect: Fire Attack ↑

Puppet FIghter: Zelda, Invisible Crazy Dave
Stage: Living Room
Music:
Conditions:
  • The enemy favors side specials (Zelda)
  • The enemy favors down specials (Crazy Dave)
SSBI_spirit_Undyne.png
Undyne (Undertale)
Type: Primary Attack, 1 Slot
Effect: Weapon Attack ↑

Puppet Fighter: Hero (Solo), Pit x3
Stage: Spear Pillar
Music:
Conditions:
  • The enemy has super armor
  • You have increased defense
  • The enemy's favor neutral special (Pit)
SSBI spirit Alphys_20211101060616.png
Alphys (Undertale)
Type: Support Shield, 1 Slot
Effect: Electric Resist ↑

Puppet Fighter: Dr. Mario, R.O.B
Stage: Brinstar Depths
Music:
Condition:
  • Take you strongest team in this no-frills battle
SSBI spirit Mettaton.png
Mettaton (Undertale)
Type: Support Attack, 1 Slot
Effect: Can be Evolved

Puppet Fighter: R.O.B, Metal Waluigi
Stage: Night Walk
Music:
Conditions:
  • Certain items will appear in large numbers (X-Bomb)
  • The enemy loves to taunt
  • Reinforcement will appear when the enemy is KO'ed
PngItem_3388724.png
Mettaton EX (Undertale)
Type: Support Attack, 2 Slot
Effect: Stats ↑ After Taunt
SSBI spirit Asgore.png
Asgore (Undertale)
Class: ★★★
Type: Primary Shield, 2 Slot
Effect: No Effect

Puppet Fighter: Bowser
Stage: Dracula's Castle
Music:
Conditions:
  • The enemy's explosion and fire attacks have increased power
  • The enemy start the battle with a Fire Bar

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Now, I don't know how many of these are eligible, but I wanted to offer some suggestions for Halloween Spirits, courtesy of Twitter:

I'd do it myself, but I never was good at coming up with Spirit Battles...

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Now, I don't know how many of these are eligible, but I wanted to offer some suggestions for Halloween Spirits, courtesy of Twitter:

I'd do it myself, but I never was good at coming up with Spirit Battles...
I check this account all the time for spirit ideas lol, but I think the spirit of fright is probably the only one of these we’d accept. I might be able to come up with a list of potential spooky spirits if people want ideas though.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I check this account all the time for spirit ideas lol, but I think the spirit of fright is probably the only one of these we’d accept. I might be able to come up with a list of potential spooky spirits if people want ideas though.
Yeah, you're probably right. Not gonna lie, though, the B.O.O. Unit is actually kinda cute...

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sorry for being late but I was doing trick or treating with the family.

According to the poll, GolisoPower GolisoPower won the Anna gameplay submissions! We will begin constructing a moveset followed by input from the entire community! This will be done very similar to how we have done moveset submissions in the past.

53E552A3-3389-48F6-9194-5BBECAE942CE.jpeg

You can view her game play analysis here. Judging from the write-up, Anna is a playstyle that rewards defensive and strategical gameplay. I do want to ask GolisoPower GolisoPower A few questions as we proceed forward:

Anna Playstyle: Opportunistic Capitalist

Anna is a lightweight trickster who is all about making a fair deal with her opponents to claim victory. With a unique localized "economy" system and unorthodox attacks, Anna can directly tweak her opponents' statistics as a price for her wares, with exceptional stage control and mind games to ensure they keep coming back to buy more. Furthermore, her recovery and frame data are quick and easy, allowing her to bounce back to continue business without a problem. However, sales can play against her when up against a good swindler, as both she and her opponent can make a transaction that leaves the latter better off than the former, and her kill potential is not exactly the best. On top of that, she can't exactly make a deal with one from the other side of the stage, since she doesn't have much range to go off of. The trick to playing an effective Anna is to make them exhaust their options with her unique way of..advertisement...then make sure you get a deal that benefits the both of you. To play against Anna effectively, you need to be an expert haggler, making risky offers that she can't refuse before taking her proverbial assets and putting her out of business for even a moment.
1. What is this unique localized “economy” system?
2. What are these unorthodox attacks?
3. You mentioned about the character gameplay with lots of consume/economic terms but the write up didn’t clearly explain what the moves should be based off of. Could you clarify a by?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Me and airConditioner talked about her stage submission and she's agreed to tone down the darker elements. Hopefully this will be a happy comprimise that keeps the legitimately frightening tone intact without stepping on any real-world toes!

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
hey fellas - which version of gymnopedie should we add? The persona one or the Earthbound one?
(don't look at the comments for the M3 one if you don't want big spoilers, and not even the ones people talk about a lot)

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1. What is this unique localized “economy” system?
2. What are these unorthodox attacks?
3. You mentioned about the character gameplay with lots of consume/economic terms but the write up didn’t clearly explain what the moves should be based off of. Could you clarify a by?
As mentioned in the description, she can directly tamper with the opponent's stats. So basically, the idea is that if at least one player uses Anna, all fighters start with a set amount of Gold, effectively turning this into a specialized Coin Battle. This Gold is indicative of the amount of stats they have. So with the "deals" I brought up, the more gold you have, the higher your stats are. Gold can be exchanged with one of her Specials, whether it's Neutral Special or Down Special. If an opponent has no more Gold, it's not the end of the world. They'll only be functioning around half as well as they'd usually do.

The "unorthodox" attacks would majorly involve using other Annas as a way to advertise her business (i.e. getting them near the playable Anna) and keep them where she wants them to. So for example, one move could be a move that has an Anna copy grab an opponent, and throw them towards the player's Anna. If you play Nick All-Star Brawl or have seen some gameplay, then you'd know that Helga's Slingshot works the same way. Furthermore, as mentioned, she doesn't have much kill potential or inherent range (She's not Corrin or Byleth), but her mobility is good, so while she doesn't have a means to attack with a projectile like with Byleth or Robin, she can run to them like a door-to-door saleswoman and show off her merchandise and make some Gold off of them.

Hope this is easy to understand, Venus.

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
oops! all shrine maidens
Shiragiku (Fatal Frame V: Maiden of Black Water)
Category: Primary
Type: Attack
Class: Advanced ★★
Ability: Darkness Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Pyra [White & Blue Alt], Joker [Student Alt 1]
  • Stage: Hakurei Shrine
  • Music Track: O vendetta di Dio
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat the main fighter to win [Pyra]
    • Certain items will appear in large quantities [Matryoshka Doll]
    • The enemy prefers to avoid combat [Joker]
Mina Hakuba (Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow)
Category: Support
Type: Shield
Ability: Irreversible Controls
  • Puppet Fighter: Reimu
  • Stage: Dracula's Castle
  • Music Track: Ruined Castle Gallery
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy prefers to avoid combat
    • The enemy heals over time

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
As mentioned in the description, she can directly tamper with the opponent's stats. So basically, the idea is that if at least one player uses Anna, all fighters start with a set amount of Gold, effectively turning this into a specialized Coin Battle. This Gold is indicative of the amount of stats they have. So with the "deals" I brought up, the more gold you have, the higher your stats are. Gold can be exchanged with one of her Specials, whether it's Neutral Special or Down Special. If an opponent has no more Gold, it's not the end of the world. They'll only be functioning around half as well as they'd usually do.

The "unorthodox" attacks would majorly involve using other Annas as a way to advertise her business (i.e. getting them near the playable Anna) and keep them where she wants them to. So for example, one move could be a move that has an Anna copy grab an opponent, and throw them towards the player's Anna. If you play Nick All-Star Brawl or have seen some gameplay, then you'd know that Helga's Slingshot works the same way. Furthermore, as mentioned, she doesn't have much kill potential or inherent range (She's not Corrin or Byleth), but her mobility is good, so while she doesn't have a means to attack with a projectile like with Byleth or Robin, she can run to them like a door-to-door saleswoman and show off her merchandise and make some Gold off of them.

Hope this is easy to understand, Venus.
So, if I’m understanding this correctly, she summons other Anna’s to do attacks?

Im going to bed soon but I want to figure this out before we do moveset submissions. I’m still largely unsure how this all works out or even possible…

GolisoPower

Smash Master
So, if I’m understanding this correctly, she summons other Anna’s to do attacks?

Im going to bed soon but I want to figure this out before we do moveset submissions. I’m still largely unsure how this all works out or even possible…
Yup. And since the Anna family are all shopkeeps, I also wanted to add, of course, money. It's almost like Duck Hunt's Wild Gunman, but more expanded upon.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
the reason why I’m a bit iffy about “Anna summoning Anna” gimmick is because of the whole pushback against charqcters summoning characters thing. It’s a repeat on the whole issue we had when we were working on Sami. I hope that makes sense.

I’ll be out for the better part of the night tonight and probably won’t be back on the thread until Monday or Tuesday so I won’t be able available. That being said, I have to wake up in 5 hours or so so I really need to get to bed. We can try figuring this stuff out tomorrow perhaps.

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Wait? So Anna is like a Nurse Joy thing? There's just millions of her with the same name?

Between this and Chrom telling dad jokes, everything I've read about FE from fans gives off a much different impression than Smash does.

cool pic of anna from fire emblem cipher, the fire emblem card game

- air

Sent from my MAYTAG SMART TOP LOAD WASHER WITH EXTRA POWER BUTTON - 5.3 CU. FT.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Wait? So Anna is like a Nurse Joy thing? There's just millions of her with the same name?

Between this and Chrom telling dad jokes, everything I've read about FE from fans gives off a much different impression than Smash does.
I think it's somewhat like that? There's only one Anna in any given game, but Anna also appears in every game so

airConditioner

Smash Ace
I think one of the Annas somewhere says something about her sisters? Don't remember which. But they all have different designs depending on the game and are all shopkeepers. Some appear as playable characters and the skills they all have are pretty different from each other. Personally a fan of the Heroes Anna because she has an axe.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
I am now going to side with Venus on the subject of diversity among characters now that it coincidentally benefits me :) jk but also please no more summoning.

Edit: Also heeey, doesn't Stylist already have a money gimmick?

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Spooky Mario Spirits
Peepa
Debut Game: Super Mario 3D Land
Class: Advanced
Type: Support
Effect: Hard Grab (A new effect where it's harder for opponents to break out of your grab; references that one Peepa mini-game from Mario Party 10)
Puppet Fighter: Invisible Kirby x 3 (Gray alt)
Stage: Luigi's Mansion
Music Track: The default track that plays in the 3D Land stage, I forgot what it was called
Conditions: The opponents are slow, The opponents are floaty, The opponents like to grab.
Huckit Crab
Debut Game: New Super Mario Bros Wii
Class: Novice
Effect: Beastball Equipped
Puppet Fighter: Small Piranha plant x 5
Stage: N. Sanity Beach (Battlefield)
Music Track: Fossil Falls
Conditions: The opponents favor neutral special, the opponents' projectile attacks have increased power.

A kid has dressed as a crab for Halloween at some point (I'm really stretching the rules here lol)
Lava Bubble/Podoboo (Spirit Team can probably decide what to call it)
Debut Game: Super Mario Bros
Class: Novice
Effect: Fire and Explosion Attack Up
Puppet Fighter: Kirbies x 10 (Orange)
Stage: Bowser's Castle
Music Track: King Bowser (Super Mario Bros 3)
Conditions: The opponents have mouthful of curry, The floor is lava, The opponents jump often

Lava is sometimes associated with Halloween.
Dry Bones
Debut Game: Super Mario Bros 3
Class: Advanced
Type: Primary Shield
Effect: Weapon Resist Up
Puppet Fighter: Squirtle (White/Grey/Black Alt, in that order, if any exist)
Stage: Dracula's Castle
Music Track: Underground Theme
Conditions: The opponent has 5 stocks, The opponent has super armor

airConditioner

Smash Ace
it's raining again...
Genya Arikado (Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow) (Artwork: Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls)
Class: Ace ★★★
Ability: First-Strike Advantage
  • Purchase at The Gatekeeper Trio's Cafe
Mathias Cronqvist (Castlevania: Lament of Innocence)
Type: Attack
Ability: Darkness Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Sephiroth
  • Stage: Dracula's Castle
  • Music Track: Dance of Illusions
  • Conditions:
    • Hostile Assist Trophies will appear [Alucard]
    • The enemy gets a major stat boost when badly damaged
Choushiro Kirishima (Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse)
Type: Grab
Class: Novice ★
Ability: Spirit Stone Flashlight Equipped
  • Puppet Fighter: Officer Howard [Male]
  • Stage: Dr. Mario [Omega]
  • Music Track: Zone 09: Night (Combat Phase)
  • Conditions:
    • A dense fog covers the stage
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Spirit Stone Flashlight [Officer Howard]
    • Item Spawn: Wither Skeleton Skull
Hisuian Zoroark (Pokémon Legends: Arceus)
Ability: Magic Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Iori, Barista x2
  • Stage: Summit
  • Music Track: Battle! (Wild Pokémon) - Pokémon Diamond/Pearl
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat the main fighter to win [Iori]
    • The enemy prefers Neutral Specials
    • Reinforcements will appear after a while [Barista → Iori]
    • Only certain Pokémon will appear from Pokéballs [Zoroark]
Pious Augustus (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
Type: Neutral
Ability: Undamaged Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Pit, Dark Pit
  • Stage: Clock Tower
  • Music Track: Theme of Nemesis T-Type
  • Conditions:
    • Reinforcements will appear after an enemy is KO'd [Pit → Dark Pit]
    • Assist Trophy Enemies: Zombie Horde
    • The enemy is temporarily invincible
    • Left is Right, Right is Left
Super crusty art but Alex's spirit in Ultimate uses a similar source (official screenshot)
Isla (The King of Fighters XV)
Type: Grab
Ability: PSI Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Rosalina & Luma, Bayonetta, Snake
  • Stage: Home Studio [Omega]
  • Music Track: Time for revolution It's our generation - KOF XV
  • Match: Stamina
  • Conditions:
    • All fighters have reduced jump power
    • Reinforcements will appear after an enemy is KO'd [Snake → Bayonetta → Rosalina]
    • The enemy has an additional midair jump [Rosalina]
    • The enemy's Smash Attacks have increased power [Snake, Bayonetta, Rosalina]
ghost hands wooooo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom