• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Anna Playstyle: Opportunistic Capitalist

Anna is a lightweight trickster who is all about making a fair deal with her opponents to claim victory. With a unique localized "economy" system and unorthodox attacks, Anna can directly tweak her opponents' statistics as a price for her wares, with exceptional stage control and mind games to ensure they keep coming back to buy more. Furthermore, her recovery and frame data are quick and easy, allowing her to bounce back to continue business without a problem. However, sales can play against her when up against a good swindler, as both she and her opponent can make a transaction that leaves the latter better off than the former, and her kill potential is not exactly the best. On top of that, she can't exactly make a deal with one from the other side of the stage, since she doesn't have much range to go off of. The trick to playing an effective Anna is to make them exhaust their options with her unique way of..advertisement...then make sure you get a deal that benefits the both of you. To play against Anna effectively, you need to be an expert haggler, making risky offers that she can't refuse before taking her proverbial assets and putting her out of business for even a moment.

airConditioner

Smash Ace

Anna is a lightweight trickster who is all about making a fair deal with her opponents to claim victory. With a unique localized "economy" system and unorthodox attacks, Anna can directly tweak her opponents' statistics as a price for her wares, with exceptional stage control and mind games to ensure they keep coming back to buy more. Furthermore, her recovery and frame data are quick and easy, allowing her to bounce back to continue business without a problem. However, sales can play against her when up against a good swindler, as both she and her opponent can make a transaction that leaves the latter better off than the former, and her kill potential is not exactly the best. On top of that, she can't exactly make a deal with one from the other side of the stage, since she doesn't have much range to go off of. The trick to playing an effective Anna is to make them exhaust their options with her unique way of..advertisement...then make sure you get a deal that benefits the both of you. To play against Anna effectively, you need to be an expert haggler, making risky offers that she can't refuse before taking her proverbial assets and putting her out of business for even a moment.
damn you just never miss!!

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I'm not sure I can submit a full writeup submission, but one idea I've had is that she makes use of the different FE items, like the Dracoshield or the Seraph Robe. Another idea was to make her focus on the bow-based fighting style used by the Fates and Warriors incarnations, especially since we're trying to avoid making another Byleth and probably want to avoid yet another FE swordfighter.

Anyways last plug I hope but we're doing voting for the fantasy worldbuilding thread I set up yesterday and input would be appreciated. This should hopefully get enough participants to keep the thread going on it's own from now on so please do vote thanks okay plug over https://smashboards.com/threads/smashboards-creates-an-original-fantasy-world.515870/

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
My Proposal: The Jokester Thief

I will propose the idea that Anna is at base, a Thief class. It is one of her possible classes in her few playable appearances and I think it fits given her monetary roles. She could use a weapon unique to her compared to the rest of the FE cast in Smash, a dagger. She would be a nimble fighter striking at mid range with it while moving acrobatically as opposed to the precise swordsmanship of the likes of Marth and Lucina, the brute force of Ike and Byleth or the tactful use of spells like Robin. Additionally, I think she could have a few jokey moves kind of like Isabelle's dash attack tripping with a vase. I see Anna as the joke character of Fire Emblem, using silly moves alongside her actual skillset to fight in the world of Smashm

However, the Thief class in Fire Emblem specializes in opening locked chests. Perhaps that could come into play in the specials somehow. What if she opened a chest for a special and she threw a projectile out of it? How about we go all put Hero and throw some RNG in there? Something goofy and funny to deviate from the serious tone the other Fire Emblem fighters maintain.

Last edited:
My Idea:
Anna =
Weapon using Tactician

It could be like Sami, but in Fire Emblem schtick style. Anna could be like Byleth, but she could have a Gimmick, where she can have those weapons temporarily and they switch automatically. She could also have Tactic Archtype, where she could do combos that she planned to do. She is most Intelligent Fighter, so she could have random weapon depending on what Fight it would be like If she Fights with Fox, she could use her Hammer or another weapon to tactically defeat Fox.

I picked Weapon using Tactician, because she is Merchant of Weapons and she could use her Shop Weapons like Hammers or even Swords. She could even have tactics to Defeat her enemies like Marth or Bowser with use of Temporary Weapons that can switch after the Weapon is used. She could also use Kicks, which it Fighter's Natural move and it can be used in Tactics like Edgeguarding or something. That's why I picked her Playstyle.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
So it looks like Robotto's version of an Iori set is the winner by a damn landslide. Speaking of sets, we have a few decent choices for a potential Anna playstyle. We ready to vote/discuss them in detail before we submit our moves?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will March over to the thread poll to decide which Anna moveset to go with! Here are your submissions!

My Proposal: The Jokester Thief

I will propose the idea that Anna is at base, a Thief class. It is one of her possible classes in her few playable appearances and I think it fits given her monetary roles. She could use a weapon unique to her compared to the rest of the FE cast in Smash, a dagger. She would be a nimble fighter striking at mid range with it while moving acrobatically as opposed to the precise swordsmanship of the likes of Marth and Lucina, the brute force of Ike and Byleth or the tactful use of spells like Robin. Additionally, I think she could have a few jokey moves kind of like Isabelle's dash attack tripping with a vase. I see Anna as the joke character of Fire Emblem, using silly moves alongside her actual skillset to fight in the world of Smashm

However, the Thief class in Fire Emblem specializes in opening locked chests. Perhaps that could come into play in the specials somehow. What if she opened a chest for a special and she threw a projectile out of it? How about we go all put Hero and throw some RNG in there? Something goofy and funny to deviate from the serious tone the other Fire Emblem fighters maintain.
My Idea:
Anna =
Weapon using Tactician

It could be like Sami, but in Fire Emblem schtick style. Anna could be like Byleth, but she could have a Gimmick, where she can have those weapons temporarily and they switch automatically. She could also have Tactic Archtype, where she could do combos that she planned to do. She is most Intelligent Fighter, so she could have random weapon depending on what Fight it would be like If she Fights with Fox, she could use her Hammer or another weapon to tactically defeat Fox.

I picked Weapon using Tactician, because she is Merchant of Weapons and she could use her Shop Weapons like Hammers or even Swords. She could even have tactics to Defeat her enemies like Marth or Bowser with use of Temporary Weapons that can switch after the Weapon is used. She could also use Kicks, which it Fighter's Natural move and it can be used in Tactics like Edgeguarding or something. That's why I picked her Playstyle.
We have…
GolisoPower GolisoPower
Adrianette Bromide Adrianette Bromide
Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds

As for Iori,

79A83775-2C43-4A8B-97E6-AEE98877A404.jpeg

Mr. Robotto won by quite the landslide but I do want to thank everyone who submitted movesets for our raging fighter!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I also forgot to announce the winners of the Fatal Fury Assist Trophy submission…

Name2 Points1 PointTotal
Geese Howard4 (8)513
Andy Bogard011
Tizoc2 (4)37
Billy Kane5 (10)212

While it was a tight race, Geese Howard prevailed on top! He will be our next newcomer for an Assist Trophy in Infinite.

Iori Submission: Misc Content

We will be submitting content for Iori including the following:
  • Entrance Animation (1)
  • Taunts (4)
  • Victory Animations (3)
  • Idle Pose (2)
  • Losing Animation (1)
  • Victory Theme (1)
  • Kirby Hat (1)
  • Palutena Guidance (1)
  • Snake Codec (1)
  • Boxing Ring Title (1)
  • Classic Mode (1)

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Victory Animation:
Iori_Laugh.gif

The camera first focuses overhead as Iori is hunched over chuckling evilly. As the camera pans down, he places a hand on his head as his laughter rises. By the time "IORI" splashes on the screen, Iori has thrown his head back and cackling in a maniacal manner. This is by far one of his most well-known victory animations.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Here is our updated base game roster! It's a very nice selection if you ask me.
View attachment 336270
(Apologies for how the DK and Pokémon characters are organized, there was no way to organize this without making it look wrong)
Honestly, I'd rather they wrap around. Always found that quite visually appealing.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Here is our updated base game roster! It's a very nice selection if you ask me.
View attachment 336270
(Apologies for how the DK and Pokémon characters are organized, there was no way to organize this without making it look wrong)
I don't have roster maker, but there is a way to get all series contained on their own row, with the only fighter needing to be moved around being game and watch, if you do 17 x 7. Some of our within series orders are different but its the same idea.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Halloween Spirits!
Happy Halloween! Like with other holidays, we will be having a spirit event for the occasion. You may submit any 3 spirits, as long as they have some connection to halloween. Pumpkins, Skeletons, Bats, Witches, etc. Additionally, certain horror related series we will have unlimited submissions for. These Include:

Castlevania
Resident Evil
Plants Vs Zombies
Fatal Frame (go play Fatal Frame V)

This goes without saying but please use the standard format for submitting spirits. Additionally, if the art for the spirit includes gore we may have to reject it on that basis. Here's one to start us off.​
Spiritomb (Pokémon Diamond & Pearl)
Class: Advanced ★★
Type: Primary Grab, 3 Slots
Effect: Darkness Attack ↑
  • Summon with 108 cores

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
If you read this you are now obligated to buy the port of FATAL FRAME/PROJECT ZERO V: MAIDEN OF BLACK WATER released 10/27/21 on consoles such as Nintendo Switch, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC.

Ruka Minazuki (Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse)
Category: Primary
Type: Shield
Ability: Shooting Items Power ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Marin, Young Link [Dark]
  • Stage: Koholint Island [Omega]
  • Music Track: Rhapsody of the Forsaken
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions:
    • A dense fog covers the stage
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Spirit Stone Flashlight [Marin]
    • The enemy prefers Down Specials [Young Link]
    • Certain items will appear in large quantities [Aku Aku]
Miu Hinasaki (Fatal Frame V: Maiden of Black Water)
Type: Neutral
Class: Novice ★
Ability: [None]
  • Puppet Fighter: Stylist
  • Stage: Hakurei Shrine [Battlefield]
  • Music Track: A Moment of Relief
  • Conditions:
    • A dense fog covers the stage
    • The enemy tends to avoid conflict
    • Hostile Assist Trophies will spawn [Yuri Kozukata]
    • Sleep Status [Stylist]
Ren Hojo (Fatal Frame V: Maiden of Black Water)
Category: Support
Ability: Darkness Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Joker [Student Alt 1], Pyra [White & Blue alt]
  • Stage: Raccoon City
  • Music Track: Sad but True
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Spirit Stone Flashlight [Joker]
    • Hostile Assist Trophies will spawn [Yuri Kozukata]\
    • The screen will suddenly flip
Ose Kurosawa (Fatal Frame V: Maiden of Black Water)
Type: Grab
Class: Legend ★★★★
Ability: Critical-Health Healing
  • Puppet Fighter: Bayonetta, 5x Reimu [White], Reimu [Black]
  • Stage: Kalos Pokémon League [Flood Chamber]
  • Music Track: O vendetta di Dio
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has increased movement speed [Bayonetta & Black Reimu]
    • Reinforcements will appear after an enemy is KO'd [Bayonetta → 5x Reimu [White] → Reimu [Black]]
    • The enemy prefers grabs and throws [Reimu [Black]]
    • You will suddenly take major damage

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I don't have roster maker, but there is a way to get all series contained on their own row, with the only fighter needing to be moved around being game and watch, if you do 17 x 7. Some of our within series orders are different but its the same idea.
Aside from the Pokémon order and the third-parties being organized by companies rather than series, I think I like this better than mine

I organized the Pokémon by Pokédex order aside from Pikachu and the trainer, despite the latter's Pokémon being first in the Pokédex order since Pikachu is the face of the franchise

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Spirit of Haloween
1635667896881.png
Jibanyan (Yo-Kai Watch) (Artwork: Yo-Kai Watch 4)
Class: ★★
Type: Support Neutral, 1 Slot
Effect: Fire Attack ↑

Puppet Fighter: small Incineroar (White), Villager
Stage: Onett
Music: Lumiose City
Match: Stock (1)
Conditions:
  • The enemy's attack have increased power
  • The enemy loves to taunt
  • The enemy is invisible after a little while
a yo-kai is basically a ghost but cooler.
1635669661200.png
Chicken Wrangler (Plants vs. Zombies 2)
Class: ★
Effect Cucco Equipped

Puppet Fighter: Isaac 3x
Stage: Gerudo Valley
Music:
Condition:
  • The enemy is easily distracted by items (Cucco)
also, regarding my Tyrant spirit that is on limbo you can call him Tyrant (T-002) for it to not be broad which is this one.
1635670307463.png
Tyrant (Resident Evil) (Artwork: Resident Evil: Deadly Silence)
Class: Ace
Type: Support Attack, 2 Slots
Effect: Unflinching Charged Smashes
  • Puppet Fighter: giant:ultfalcon:(White)
  • Stage: Shadow Moses Island
  • Music Track: The Third Malformation of G
  • Match: Stamina (600%)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy has super armor and is hard to launch

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
In addition to doing Halloween Spirits…

Spooky Stage Submission: Submit a Stage from Fatal Frame

Koei-Tecmo is a company that’s constantly brought up in both Smash speculation as well as Smash Infinite. Usually Ninja Gaiden or, we saw with our FG submissions, Dead or Alive. One particular series that’s important to Nintendo’s history and recently saw a port to the Switch from the Wii U was the series Fatal Frame. The series isn’t foreign to the Smash as trophies were included in Smash 4 and Yuri appears as an assist trophy as well as other FF spirits in Ultimate. We are going to go one step forward and add our final stage to commentate Halloween by adding a stage based on the Fatal Frame franchise. To be specific, these are games that have appeared on a Nintendo system. These includes:

Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse
Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir
Project Zero 2: Wii Edition
(Remake of Fatal Frame II)
Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water

In particular, we want to encourage submissions of Maiden of Black Water as it’s a newer addition to the series and one that saw success in the West.

When submitting, please provide the following:
  • Name
  • Game it’s from
  • Stage Appearance
  • Gimmicks
  • Stage Hazards
  • How it looks with Omega and Battlefield

We will also be opening up a section in the music doc for Fatal Frame once we decide on the stage.

Iori Misc content and Halloween Spirits will run together with this job

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Console Bomb
Real Escape Game X Nintendo 3DS
Ace class support - Smart Bomb equipped

Song: Wii Menu Ambience
Opponents: Enderman x 5
Allies: Jill Valentine
Stage: Frigate Orpheon
Rules: Smart Bombs spawn often, clear within 1 minute, hostile Yuri ATs spawn often
Sans
Undertale
Legend class primary - speed up, 1 slot, shield

Stage: Kalos Pokémon League (Battlefield)
Song: Megalovania
Opponents: Wario (white and blue overalls) (replace with Mii Gunner should the Sans costume return)
Rules: Stamina, foe is extremely fast, foe has 20HP, foe shields often, foe spawns with a Lunala Pokéball
Yarn Kamek
Yoshi's Woolly World
Advanced class primary - grab, 2 slots, no trait

Song: King Bowser's Castle 2 (Woolly World)
Stage: Omega Astral Plane
Opponents: Blue Ashley, giant Bowser Jr.
Allies: Tiny your character of choice x 3 (replace with Yoshi if this is unrealisable)
Rules: Your allies slowly appear throughout the battle.

Last edited:

Mr. Robotto

Smash Ace
Resident Evil Spirits
Osmund Saddler (Resident Evil 4)
Class: Ace ★★★
Ability: Critical-Health Stats ↑↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Richter [Purple], Giant DJ Octavio [Purple]
  • Stage: Wrecking Crew
  • Music: Mercenaries ~ Leon
  • Match: Stock (%)
  • Conditions:
    • Item: Exploding Items
    • Reinforcements will appear after an enemy is KO'd [Robin -> DJ Octavio]
    • Join forces with a CPU ally [Red Jill]
    • You lose if your CPU ally is KO'd
    • The enemy is weak to knife attacks
Verdugo (Resident Evil 4)
Ability: Stamina ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Robin [Red], Meta Ridley [Gray]
  • Stage: Deepsea Metro
  • Music: Back Up
  • Match: Stamina (10HP, 200HP) (Player: 50HP)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Beetle
    • Reinforcements will appear after an enemy is KO'd [Robin -> Ridley]
    • The enemy favors down special [Meta Ridley]
    • The enemy's shield has extra durability [Meta Ridley]
Del Lago (Resident Evil 4)
Ability: Swimmer
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Grovyle & Celebi [either Gray/Blue]
  • Stage: Wuhu Island [Rocks at sea]
  • Match: Stamina (100HP) (Player: 50HP)
  • Conditions:
    • Item: Gravity Tether
    • Buoyancy Reduced [Player]
    • You can't swim
    • The enemy prefers to swim
Bitores Mendez (Resident Evil 4)
Type: Attack
Ability: Can be Evolved
  • Puppet Fighter: Kazuya [Suit], Giant R.O.B. [Grey], Meta Ridley [Grey]
  • Stage: Minecraft World [Plains]
  • Music: Mercenaries ~ Leon
  • Match: Stamina (15HP, 125HP, 60HP) (Player: 50HP)
  • Conditions:
    • Item: Killer Eye
    • Reinforcements will appear after an enemy is KO'd [Kazuya -> Giant R.O.B. -> Meta Ridley]
    • The enemy loves to jump [Ridley]
Bitores Mendez (Mutated) (Resident Evil 4)
Ability: Killer Eye Equipped
  • Evolve the Bitores Mendez spirit
El Gigante (Resident Evil 4)
Ability: Giant
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Zombie, Giant Zombie
  • Stage: Castle Siege [Underground]
  • Match: Stamina (100HP, 100HP) (Player: 50HP)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy is weak to knife attacks
    • The enemy doesn’t like to jump
Dr. Salvador (Resident Evil 4)
Ability: Weapon Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Corrin, Villager Team (x7)
  • Stage: Sawmill Thrill [Minecart section]
  • Music: The Drive ~ First Contact
  • Conditions:
    • Hostile assist trophies will appear [Zombie Horde]
    • The enemy's sword attacks have increased power
    • Defeat the main fighter to win
ustanak.png
Ustanak (Resident Evil 6)
Ability: Fire/Explosion Resist ↑↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Simon [Yellow]
  • Stage: Norfair
  • Music: Ustanak Immolated/No More Holding Back
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy favors smash attacks
    • The enemy has super armor and is hard to launch or make flinch
    • Join forces with a CPU ally [White Jill]
    • You lose if your CPU ally is KO'd

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Mixed Herbs
Resident Evil series
Novice class support - Stamina Up

Stage: omega Raccoon City
Song: A Moment of Relief
Foes: Tiny Kirby (Blue), Tiny Kirby (Red), Tiny Kirby (Green)
Rules: Stamina battle, foes' HP is large and rapidly increases.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Castlevania Spirit

1635690629980.png
Necromancer (Castlevania: Circle of the Moon)
Type: Support Grab, 1 Slot
Effect: Magic Attack ↑

Puppet Fighter: Robin
Stage: Temple (Battlefield)
Music: Awake
Conditions:
  • The enemy's magic attack have increased power
  • Hostile Assist Trophy will appear (Zombie Horde)
Ectoplasm (Super Castlevania IV) (Artwork: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon)
Effect: Poison Ressist

Puppet Fighter: Kirby 5x (Orange)
Stage: Dracula's Castle
Music: Simon Belmont Theme (The Arcade)
Conditions:
  • The enemy is less affected by gravity
  • You constantly take minor damage
1635691989805.png
Man Eater (Castlevania II: Simon's Quest) (Artwork: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon)
Type: Support Attack, 1 Slot
Effect: Thrown Items ↑

Puppet Fighter: giant Piranha Plant, Ivysaur 2x
Stage: Gaur Plain (night) (Omega)
Music: Dwelling of Doom
Conditions:
  • The enemy's special attack have increased power
  • The enemy prefers not to move (Piranha Plant)
1635692634233.png
Annette (Castlevania: Rondo of Blood) (Artwork: Castlevania: Dracula X)
Effect: Air Defense ↑

Puppet Fighter: Medusa
Stage: Umbra Clock Tower
Music: Dance of Illusion
Conditions:
  • The enemy has increased defense
  • The enemy start the battle with Beehive
1635693968416.png
Sonia Belmont (Castlevania Legends)
Type: Support Defense, 1 Slot
Effect: Aura Attack ↑

Puppet Fighter: Byleth (Female)
Stage: Dream Land GB (Castle Lololo interior area)
Music: Iron-Blue Intention
Condition:
  • Take your strongest team into this no-frills battle
Christopher Belmont (Castlevania: The Adventure) (Artwork: Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge)
Type: Primary Attack, 1 Slot
Effect: No Effect

Puppet Fighter: Simon
Stage: Spear Pillar
Music: Nothing to Lose
Conditions:
  • Hostile Assist Trophy will appear (Nightmare)
  • The enemy's neutral special have increased power

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Mikomori Hot Springs

A long since abandoned onsen or hot spring on Mt. Hikami, this is one place that is full of paranormal activity. Yuri first investigates this place before heading to unravel the mysterious of the mountain.

The stage has two walk-off blast zones but are guarded by…paranormal forces. In the center is the front portion of the hot springs with the Unfathomable Forest surrounding it. Going outside of the hot spring area will, like Luigi’s Mansion, show the entirety of the building hut going inside will reveal rooms. Portions of the onsen is collapsed. It’s quite large, being about equivalent to Temple.

There are sections where there are indentations both in the ground as well as in the onsen where there is water. This is important as the stage has a gimmick: Wetness Meter. When a player stays in the water for sometime, they will become more wet. (Didn’t wanna say wetter lol). This causes them to deal more damage as a result but also become targeted by ghosts who will appear to attack the player. In addition, ghastly hands may or may not appear from the ground for those who become wet. The side of the blastlines are blocked by chain link fence due to an increase in deaths in the area. It’s possible to destroy these fence but that increases the potential of paranormal activity.

Im trying to upload the sketch but Smashboards doesn’t like it.

Had to upload it to discord. While not verbatim and very quick drawing but more or less what I came up with.

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Castlevania spirits, spooOOOooooky

View attachment 309306View attachment 309295
Stella and Loretta (Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin)
Type: Support Attack
Effect: Ice-Floor Immunity
  • Puppet Fighter: Red Ice Climbers
  • Stage: Dracula's Castle
  • Music Track: Jail of Jewel
  • Match: Stock (1), Timed battle (1:00)
  • Conditions:
    • Survive until the timer runs out
    • The floor is frozen
    • The enemy starts the battle with a Rocket Belt

View attachment 309297
Brauner (Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin)
Class: ★★★
Type: Support Neutral
Effect: Irreversible Controls
  • Puppet Fighter: White Ganondorf
  • Stage: Dracula's Castle (Omega)
  • Music Track: Ripped Silence
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions:
    • Hostile assist trophies will appear (Vincent)
    • The enemy has super armor and is hard to launch or make flinch

Pardon the lack of images, I was replying to an old submission I made that was not eligible at the time and so the embeds have failed. I will add them when I am back on my PC.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I kinda wish this job was just "a horror third party other stage" and not just Fatal Frame. I'm sure there's plenty of games we could come up with stages for. In fact I may or may not have a stage from another creation thread I'd like to recycle here...

BTW, if Fatal Frame gets its own music tracks why can't Tetris? There's tons of music options from that series.

Last edited:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I kinda wish this job was just "a horror third party other stage" and not just Fatal Frame. I'm sure there's plenty of games we could come up with stages for. In fact I may or may not have a stage from another creation thread I'd like to recycle here...

BTW, if Fatal Frame gets its own music tracks why can't Tetris? There's tons of music options from that series.
TBF, Fatal Frame is the closest thing Nintendo has to a traditional horror game series... and it's only PARTIALLY owned by them...

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
TBF, Fatal Frame is the closest thing Nintendo has to a traditional horror game series... and it's only PARTIALLY owned by them...
Then why not make it open submissions for a first party horror stage with Fatal Frame having special allowance like Geno from the Brawl job? There's quite a few options there: Ashley's Mansion, the Old Chateau, a non-Luigi's Mansion Mario ghost house, the Ghostly Grove, Cave of the Past/Devil's Machine, Dire Dire Docks with Unagi the Eel... I can go on and on.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1635699975900.png
Donna Beneviento & Angie (Resident Evil: Village)
Spirit Type: :starman: :starman: Support
Spirit Effect: Assist Trophy Equipped
Main Opponent: :ultzelda: (Black)
Other Opponents: Tiny Marin x5
Stage: Luigi's Mansion
Music: "O vendetta di Dio"
Match Type: Stamina, Timed
Rules:
  • Assist Trophies will spawn (Nightmare)
  • Enemy reinforcements will arrive (Marin)
  • The enemy will avoid conflict (Zelda)
  • Defeat the main fighter to win
1635700513838.png
Salvatore Moreau (Resident Evil: Village)
Spirit Type: :starman: Neutral Primary, 1 Slot
Spirit Effect: Enhanceable at Lvl. 99
Main Opponent: DJ Octavio
Stage: Jungle Japes
Music: Sad But True
Match Type: Stamina
Rules:
  • The opponent temporarily becomes giant
  • The floor is poisonous
  • Defeat the main fighter to win.
1635700854277.png
Salvatore Moreau (Mutated) (Resident Evil: Village)
Spirit Type: :starman: :starman: Neutral Primary, 1 Slot
Spirit Effect: Poison Damage
How to Obtain: Enhanced from Salvatore Moreau
1635700966941.png
Karl Heisenberg (Resident Evil: Village)
Spirit Type: :starman: :starman: :starman: Attack Primary, 2 Slots
Spirit Effect: Metal
Main Opponent: Metal :ultrobin:
Stage: Sawmill Thrill
Music: Assault Fire
Match Type: Stamina
Rules:
  • The enemy is attracted to metal items
  • The enemy is equipped with a Hammer
  • The enemy grows giant at critical percentages.
  • Defeat the main fighter to win.

Probably would've done the Beneviento Baby monster, but I dunno how leadership would take it lol

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Aside from the Pokémon order and the third-parties being organized by companies rather than series, I think I like this better than mine

I organized the Pokémon by Pokédex order aside from Pikachu and the trainer, despite the latter's Pokémon being first in the Pokédex order since Pikachu is the face of the franchise
The Pokemon and third party order were pretty much the hardest decisions to make on here.

Its hard to have an objective way to order the pokemon since theres the problem of the trainer if going by pokedex order, and grovyle and celebi are also spin off representatives. The order that I went with was based off of the Brawl and Smash 4 orderings.

The order for the first four pokemon is the same in both Brawl and Smash 4, being Pikachu, Charizard/Trainer, Lucario, and then Jigglypuff. Since it was the same in both I figured I'd go with that ordering. Greninja is then added in smash 4 so he's next in line. The remaining pokemon are lined up in the order the joined/rejoined the roster, so Mewtwo, Pichu, Incineroar, and Grovyle, from Smash 4 DLC, Everyone is Here, Ultimate, and Infinite respectively. Its a somewhat arbitrary order, but it was the one that had some basis and that causes the least problems imo.

The third parties were sorted by company mainly to get Terry and Iori next to each other, but it also blocks all the fighters by company, since all the first party characters are Nintendo owned. So it goes Nintendo, Konami, Sega, Capcom, Namco, Square Enix, Microsoft, SNK, Disney, Activision, Team Shanghai Alice/ZUN, and EA. Sora is by Disney so that Microsoft characters dont get separated.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

I’ll look into the tetris music submissions. That being said, Fatal Frane is chosen because it’s close to Nintendo, apart of a company that is apart of speculation often, Fatal Frame has largely been apart of the Smash universe for a while now, and Fatal Frame V is getting brought back to the Switch.

After discussing it a bit with Leadership staff, Fatal Frame music will be found within Other along with the stages not repped by a fighter. That was a mistake on my part as I forgot we had stages in similar situations placed in Other. We will obviously allow for Fatal Frame music submissions though and reserve a few spots for them.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Then why not make it open submissions for a first party horror stage with Fatal Frame having special allowance like Geno from the Brawl job? There's quite a few options there: Ashley's Mansion, the Old Chateau, a non-Luigi's Mansion Mario ghost house, the Ghostly Grove, Cave of the Past/Devil's Machine, Dire Dire Docks with Unagi the Eel... I can go on and on.
Horror Land from Mario Party 2 tho

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Halloween Spirits Update

On the topic of minor series, Hollow Knight and Undertale are now added to the list of series for halloween spirits. Apologies for forgetting them last night, but as series with minor content we need to add spirits for them at some point, so now is a good time. No limit on number of submissions, but as they only have minor content, we won't be accepting too many spirits from these series. Sprites for Undertale is fine. If you have already submitted a spirit from these series as one of your three you may submit a replacement spirit.
Hornet (Hollow Knight)
Class: Ace ★★★
Type: Primary Attack, 3 Slots
Effect: Weapon Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Byleth (Red)
  • Stage: Astral Plane
  • Music Track: Hornet
  • Match: HP (100)
  • Conditions: The enemy has increased speed, The enemy is equipped with a killing edge, Certain items will appear in large number (Unira)

Iori Boxing Ring Title: The Flame of the End (his official nickname Pre-XII)​

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Freddy Fazbear
Five Nights at Freddy's series
Legend class primary - no trait, 2 slots, shield

Song: Environmental Noises (Night)
Opponent: Invisible metal overalls Wario x4
Stage: Hazards off 75M
Rules: Stamina for you but off-screen KOs for Warios, you have low stamina, the stage will sometimes be covered in fog, Warios favour neutral B, survive 2 minutes OR defeat any of the 4 Warios, Warios become fast when time's almost over, food items spawn on rare occasion

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Oh I didn't realize. I thought that was for a separate thing and I could submit any other spirits at any other time. Whoops on this one! I'll make up by making some inanimate objects.

View attachment 309312
Mario Amiibo (Super Mario)
Type: Support Neutral
Effect: Fire Flower Equipped
  • Puppet Fighter: Mario, Mii Brawler - 2231 (Standard Outfit)
  • Stage: Mushroom Kingdom U (Battlefield)
  • Music Track: Ground Theme - Super Mario Bros.
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions:
    • Defeat the main fighter to win (Mario)
    • The enemy prefers not to move (Mario)
This is scary, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom