• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Hold up, is the limit on Halloween related spirits from non-spooky series lifted? If so...

Swoop
Super Mario Bros. series
Novice class support - instadrop

Song: SMW Ghost House
Stage: Meta Crystal
Opponent: dark blue Zero Suit Samus x 4
Rules: Foe favours Flip Kick
Yamask
Pokémon series
Advanced class primary - no trait, no slots, grab

Song: Route 10 (Black & White)
Stage: Omega Unova
Opponents: Lucas, Dark Toon Link, tiny golden Lucas
Rules: Stamina, defeat the first foe to progress to the next two, defeat Toon Link to win, both Lucases are passive, Toon Link will become extremely aggressive if golden Lucas is KO'd.
Ghost Witch of Netor
Pac-Man series
Ace class primary - shield, PSI up, 3 slots

Song: Mischief - Pac-Man 2
Stage: Pac-Land
Allies: Pac-Man
Opponenets: Jeanne colour Bayonetta, giant pink DK
Rules: Pac-Man is passive but gets a final smash when you are at high damage, DK spawns when Jeanne is at high damage
Madame Amberly
Crash Bandicoot series
Advanced class support - Death's Scythe equipped

Stage: Omega Fourside
Song: Dingodile (Twinsanity)
Allies: tiny blue Min Min
Opponent: Giant black K. Rool
Rules: You are tiny.

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Anna trailer:

Marth appears and says "We each need to take about 10." Camera pans up to show Jedah from Fire Emblem. Jedah goes "mwahahahahah, you'll need more than your fire emblems to defeat ME!" Then Ike and Lucina team up and do some sword strikes. Lucina says "it's time to change fate" Robin comes in "It's time to tip the scales". Then, Chrom uses his up b and says "it's Chrom time!" Roy slashes using his blazing blade and yells "You didn't forget about me did ya?" Suddenly, Corrin comes crashing down with his chainsaw arm and goes "I win!" Byleth emerges and shoots her arrow while saying "I will protect the three houses." Jedah laughs as he deflects their attacks. "Now for my final smash, JEDAH LASER!" He is about to shoot a HUGE LASER from his face when suddenly he gets slashed"wha???t?" A RED HAIDED GIRL jumos down and says "Let's make a deal

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Mettaton
Undertale
Advanced class primary - enhancable, attack, no slots

Song: Riders of the Light
Stage: Beaumonde Arena
Opponents: Famicom ROB, pink Waluigi (default if he doesn't have a pink alt, our alts aren't very well archived yet)
Allies: yellow Yoshi
Rules: Defeat the first foe to progress to the second, ROB taunts a lot but not Waluigi.
Mettaton EX
Undertale
Ace class primary - 2 slots, attack, taunt shield (makes you invulnerable for the duration of a taunt)

Enhanced from Mettaton

I submitted this specific character to spread the Wensleydale agenda.
Sorry bub, I submit Mettaton first

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Are dragons spooky?
Yorgle, Grundle, and Rhindle
Adventure
Ace class support - Giant

Stage: Duck Hunt (hazards on)
Opponents: K. Rool, yellow K. Rool, pink K. Rool
Allies: Minecraft Alex
Song: The Legend of Zelda Title (Brawl)
Rules: Beam Swords spawn often, ally favours neutral B
Well, this absolutely is at least
F9AC0F27-D12C-45CA-883D-9F8CAC5814C0.jpeg
Eyes (Haunted House)
Haunted House series
Ace class support - fog immunity (one slot)

Stage: Dracula's Castle
Opponent: Male Wii Fit Trainer
Song: GAMER
Rules: Foe favours Neutral B, hostile Nightmare ATs will spawn, Dragoon pieces spawn often.

The artwork is sourced from this print advert
If Oogie Boogie taught me anything, bugs are spooky as hell
Centipede
Centipede series
Legend class support - Invincible allies (makes allies invincible, takes up 3 slots)

Stage: Omega Garden of Hope
Opponents: Green Kirby x 7, default Kirby x 7
Song: Anthology
Allies: tiny Mii Gunner (wizard hat, Organisation 13 cloak)
Rules: Ramblin Evil Mushrooms spawn often

All 3 of these games had DS releases on "Atari's Greatest Hits", and sequels to Haunted House and Centipede have released on Nintendo consoles.
Sorry bub, I submit Mettaton first
Oof, sorry. Didn't know

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Wario Yiptap Yiptap we do have a limit of 3 halloween spirits per person, aside from the listed spooky series, so only the first three spirits you have submitted will be accepted.
In that case, may I request that any of the 3 Atari spirits (Eyes; Centipede; or the dragons) be prioritised over Console Bomb? Yarn Kamek and Freddy can stay.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for the submissions! I will be going into both Iori and Anna movesets and misc content within the next few weeks.

We will be closing misc content and work on the next job…

Job #204: Submit a Fire Emblem Stage

Opps! I lied! Mt. Hikami wasn’t our last stage that was added. Our last stage will consist of a Fire Emblem stage to celebrate Anna and FE’s history. Historically speaking, Smash has added a stage from the newest FE which Awakening and Three Houses getting a stage. To compensate, we will be submitting a stage from a FE stage NOT from these games. Some appropriate submissions includes Path of Radiance, Geneaolofy of War, Echoes, Fates, and more. Here’s the deal though…it has to be a FE game that Anna has appeared on some fashion; either playable or as an NPC. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is eligible.

Please follow the typical stage submission procedures when submitting content.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 204

Askr (Fire Emblem Heroes)

The stage would take place right outside of the the Order Of Heroes castle

The platform is the top of a staircase that leads to a large doorway that shows the Order of Heroes lobby.

The platform arrangement is very similar to Kalos Pokemon league. the 2 platforms being held up by columns that can be broken if attacked.

Looking into the background you can see a handful of cameos just walking around in the back and occasionally coming up to the doorway to watch the battle the cameos are as follows
-Alphonse
-Shareena
-Anna (If no one is playing as her)
-Bruno
-Veronica
-Fjorm
-Eir
-Peony
-Regin
-Surtr
-Helbindi
-Laegjarn
-Laevatein
-Gunthra
-Hrid
-Ylgr
-Freyja
-Trianda
-Plumeria
-Mirabillis
-Loki
-Thorr
-Lif
-Thrasir
-Henriette
-Gustav

Kiran also appears at the very top of the staircase at the end of the hallway.

Feh or Fehnix may also fly onto the stage.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
oh boy i can't wait to make a stage for my beloved fe2 jedah is so co-
Thank you everyone for the submissions! I will be going into both Iori and Anna movesets and misc content within the next few weeks.

We will be closing misc content and work on the next job…

Job #204: Submit a Fire Emblem Stage

Opps! I lied! Mt. Hikami wasn’t our last stage that was added. Our last stage will consist of a Fire Emblem stage to celebrate Anna and FE’s history. Historically speaking, Smash has added a stage from the newest FE which Awakening and Three Houses getting a stage. To compensate, we will be submitting a stage from a FE stage NOT from these games. Some appropriate submissions includes Path of Radiance, Geneaolofy of War, Echoes, Fates, and more. Here’s the deal though…it has to be a FE game that Anna has appeared on some fashion; either playable or as an NPC. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE is eligible.

Please follow the typical stage submission procedures when submitting content.
1635984657364.png

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Hotel Castlevania
1636007621869.png
Albus (Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia)
Class: ★★
Category: Support
Type: Neutral
Effect: Rage Blaster Equipped
  • Puppet Fighter: Leon
  • Stage Garreg Mach Monastery (Cathedral)
  • Music: Jet Black Wings
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy favors shooting attack
    • The enemy's kick and knee strike have increased power
1636004213542.png
Isaac (Castlevania) (Castlevania: Curse of Darkness)
Class: ★★
Type: Attack
Effect: Darkness Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Iori, Charizard, Donkey Kong, Takamaru
  • Stage: Dracula's Castle (Omega)
  • Music: Evil Symphonic Poem
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy start the battle with a Beam Sword
    • Defeat the main fighter to win
    • Reinforcement will appear during the battle
1636198676734.png
Slogra and Gaibon (Super Castlevania IV)
Class: ★
Type: Attack
Effect: Jump ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Ridley (Blue), Grovyle and Celebi
  • Stage: Dracula's Castle (Battlefield)
  • Music: Dance of Gold
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy start the battle with a Killing Edge
    • The enemy deals damage when falling
SSBI spirit Professor Layton.png
Professor Layton (Professor Layton and the Curious Village) (Artwork: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask)
Class: ★★★
Category: Primary
Type: Neutral
Slots: 2
Effect: No Effect
  • Puppet Fighter: Mii Swordfighter (Top Hat, Persona 4 Protagonist Outfit), Villager (Blue)
  • Stage: Town and City
  • Music: Clockwork Crafter
  • Conditions:
    • The stage is covered with fog
    • Hostile Assist Trophy will appear (Kawashima)
    • The enemy is easily distracted by items
      • Items appears (Daybreak, Dragoon, Wither Skeleton Skull)
Mystery is always scary and some game in the series deals with the supernatural and solving murders and other criminal act.
(and if this is accepted then Mark Evans is out of limbo, yay)

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
Hello everyone

After some deliberation, we've decided to use a Smash Original design for Anna. While it is Smash Original, it technically is a composite of every Anna besides TMS. Thanks to Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom for the initial idea of what the composite Anna's outfit would look like. As such, we will be going for only color swaps for the time being, to allow the other Annas in her moveset to retain visual uniqueness. This means Anna's only going to be switching colors, not costumes.

I've made a really quick mockup of what this Anna looks like.

As you can see, we've combined 9/10 Annas into one. The parts being:

Hair: Hairstyle is a mix of Awakening and Genealogy, with the hair color coming from Three Houses
Coat: Fates's design, but has an accessory based on Three Houses
Undershirt: A mixture of the GBA Fire Emblems (Binding, Blazing, Sacred Stones), the Tellius games (Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn), and Warriors
Pants: Awakening
Boots: Heroes
Other silly knickknacks:
Earrings come from Thracia 776
Arm thingies (sleeves??) come from Three Houses
Red Bracelet comes from Mystery of the Emblem & Shadow Dragon
Yellow Bracelets come from Radiant Dawn

Noatun is badly drawn and colored lol.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I was imagining a stage that is a more goofy, cartoony take on FE, similar to how Mushroomy Kingdom is a more serious, melancholy take on Mario.
If you can make it work right and if it keeps within the style and lore of FE, than sure. Sounds alright.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Castley Siege
What Mushroomy Kingdom is to Mario, Castley Siege is to FE. It is based on the Blazing Blade and is rendered in a bright, cheery, and somewhat ugly American cartoon art style - a little rubberhose-y - where many things have faces. It is very humourous in tone and has a cel shading effect.

(rubberhose Marth art by Daniel Cortes)

You begin on Castle Ostia at sunset. Every individual tower of the castle has a face and the anthropomorphic sun and moon are fighting for dominance. The layout for this phase is basically PS2 with two extremely angry towers that serve as walls - you can jump over those walls but there is nothing to the side of them. This is where the Omega takes place.

Eventually, cannonballs and tomatoes start getting thrown at the towers, which kills them (Xs in eyes and white surrender flags!) and thus removes the walls, but the base platform starts to crumble - once it is fully broken it goes into a similar moving phase to Castle Siege and you land in the interior throne rook of the castle, fighting atop a very grumpy rug waiting for a paycheck on a walkoff with windmil platforms - one by one the windmill platforms eventually grow faces; hands; and feet, walk off and grab a paycheck from an offscreen hand as they leave, you can still stand on them as they disappear which can lead to SDs. In the background you can see that rats have been painted over. This phase also has cameos from cartoony versions of all the playable FE reps, eating "ye olde popcorn" on wooden chairs - they're quite bored. They don't disappear if their anime-style versions are in play. The throne is empty. This is where the Battlefield form takes place.

Suddenly the ground begins to crumble and things get (a little) serious - a giant fire dragon - based on the final boss of Blazing Blade - breaks through the floor and rises into the night sky! You are now fighting atop the dragon's head with a walkoff to the left but not the right - athough it hangs its tongue out like a dog (which makes for a slippery little platform) and breathes fire through burping (which is somewhat like the laser on Corneria but bigger and more likely to hit), it's causing a lot of destruction as other castles slam into it (which is a bit more like the walls on Pilotwings combined with the wall on Orbital, though the destroyed walls also burst into debris which while not as powerful as getting hit by the walls cam still causing a lot of damage) causing the toon warriors to fight back, most stab into the dragon but one random character will constantly try fruitlessly to cut off the dragon's regrowing horn. (specifically the horn that isn't interactable with.)

Eventually, the dragon is defeated - its eyes turn to Xs, it goes from orange to blue, and it regurgitates a white flag. It falls down onto the now-reconstructed castle where the moon has won the battle, the warriors fall off the wall while the Smash fighters continue their battle

Here's a rough mockup of the layout. The third-technically-second/inside phase has spinning and progressively disappearing platform as said earlier.
castley siege.png

If this somehow wins, I would like to request this background from "Knight-Mare Hare" be used to represent it on the front page

Last edited:
Job 204:
Hoshido (Fates)

Hoshido is a Place in Fire Emblem Fates. Hoshido locates on East and it is always sunny opposed to Hohr. It's the Place where Corrin could go after moving anyway from his Home Place.

The Stage Layout could take place on Hoshido's Castle and I could be like Castle Siege, but with more Platforms and it's Styled after Fire Emblem Fates game. There are Camoes on the Stage qre appearing like Camilla, Celica, Alm and even Adult Tiki (Dissappears if she is Summoned as Assist). In Background of the Stage, the Nohr is Shown.
In Omega and Battlefield Form, the Huge platform has Texture of Hoshido Castle's Roof and it has Platforms like Normal Version while Battlefield Form is On.

I nominate this Stage, because it could be Home Stage for Corrin and Anna, which they both could fit into it like a Puzzle. Also, it could represent Fates game as Form of Stage. The Stage doesn't have Hazards, so it's free for Playing without Hazards and it could be fun Stage. The sunny aesthetic could look so cool, since it could make Stage more Brighter for Playing on it.

And if You want to Ask why I picked the Stage, then read all my Explanations here over the Message.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Dragon Altar
New Mystery of the Emblem

I feel like I saw this as a stage mod once…

This stage is a combination of styles taken from the New Mystery of the Emblem, Awakening, and Heroes which would be a fitting location for one that appears in many FE games like Anna.

The stage is a traveling stage in the same vein as Bastion Hollow but with a scope similar to Northern Crater.

The stage is a single platform-like Final Destination and it first appears as it nears the Dragon’s Table. It has ancient tunes etched on the platform surface with a design mimicking the castle. The entire atmosphere is dark and gloomy with lightning flashing in the distance; framing the castle ominously. The stage will travel forward and cross the bridge before nearing the castle. It will then swerve around and enter into the castle and setting in a great chamber. This chamber becomes the focal point of the stage…

It consists of a single platform in the center with two gothic-style dragon heads that serve as footholds on either side. These can be uses to jump off from and platform on. The side of the stage is roughly around the same size as Mario Galaxy when not curved making it a rather large stage in its design.

There will be a warning sign after a while with a loud roar which causes the stage to transition back to the start but, instead, Medeus will appear within his dragon form. He is seen flying around the castle with significant chunks of it damaged. The stage will mimic its route but the Dragon will occassionally rush against the stage but it’s purely visual. Once it swoops back into the stage, the appearance of the stage greatly has changed with portions of it having massive holes where debris crashed into it. The left Dragon Statue has all hit collapsed and created a platform from where it once stood to the stage for a Yoshi’s Island type aesthetic. The right Dragon Statue is missing but, in its place, a large portion of the ceiling collapsed which creates a large solid platform.

If the stage plays through a third cycle, Medeus is replaced by Grima as a stage cameo. However, Grima isn’t fought as a boss here despite being a Boss within our modes.

Final Destination/Battlefield forms take place some distance in front of the castle. Medeus or Grima will be present, patrolling the outside of the castle.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Castley Siege
What Mushroomy Kingdom is to Mario, Castley Siege is to FE. It is based on the Blazing Blade and is rendered in a bright, cheery, and somewhat ugly American cartoon art style - a little rubberhose-y - where many things have faces. It is very humourous in tone and has a cel shading effect.

(rubberhose Marth art by Daniel Cortes)

You begin on Castle Ostia at sunset. Every individual tower of the castle has a face and the anthropomorphic sun and moon are fighting for dominance. The layout for this phase is basically PS2 with two extremely angry towers that serve as walls - you can jump over those walls but there is nothing to the side of them. This is where the Omega takes place.

Eventually, cannonballs and tomatoes start getting thrown at the towers, which kills them (Xs in eyes and white surrender flags!) and thus removes the walls, but the base platform starts to crumble - once it is fully broken it goes into a similar moving phase to Castle Siege and you land in the interior throne rook of the castle, fighting atop a very grumpy rug waiting for a paycheck on a walkoff with windmil platforms - one by one the windmill platforms eventually grow faces; hands; and feet, walk off and grab a paycheck from an offscreen hand as they leave, you can still stand on them as they disappear which can lead to SDs. In the background you can see that rats have been painted over. This phase also has cameos from cartoony versions of all the playable FE reps, eating "ye olde popcorn" on wooden chairs - they're quite bored. They don't disappear if their anime-style versions are in play. The throne is empty. This is where the Battlefield form takes place.

Suddenly the ground begins to crumble and things get (a little) serious - a giant fire dragon - based on the final boss of Blazing Blade - breaks through the floor and rises into the night sky! You are now fighting atop the dragon's head with a walkoff to the left but not the right - athough it hangs its tongue out like a dog (which makes for a slippery little platform) and breathes fire through burping (which is somewhat like the laser on Corneria but bigger and more likely to hit), it's causing a lot of destruction as other castles slam into it (which is a bit more like the walls on Pilotwings combined with the wall on Orbital, though the destroyed walls also burst into debris which while not as powerful as getting hit by the walls cam still causing a lot of damage) causing the toon warriors to fight back, most stab into the dragon but one random character will constantly try fruitlessly to cut off the dragon's regrowing horn. (specifically the horn that isn't interactable with.)

Eventually, the dragon is defeated - its eyes turn to Xs, it goes from orange to blue, and it regurgitates a white flag. It falls down onto the now-reconstructed castle where the moon has won the battle, the warriors fall off the wall while the Smash fighters continue their battle

Here's a rough mockup of the layout. The third-technically-second/inside phase has spinning and progressively disappearing platform as said earlier.
View attachment 336684

If this somehow wins, I would like to request this background from "Knight-Mare Hare" be used to represent it on the front page
This makes no sense to include for any reason

Mushroomy Kingdom was already a weird enough concept, and there's a reason they haven't explored that kind of fanfiction-y territory since Brawl -_-

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
This makes no sense to include for any reason

Mushroomy Kingdom was already a weird enough concept, and there's a reason they haven't explored that kind of fanfiction-y territory since Brawl -_-
You're saying that like Kirby surviving a mass-genocide of the gaming multiverse that turned most of its victims into evil ghosts and the remaining few into evil puppets for the evil ghosts to possess clones of that can only be freed by beating the **** out of them isn't a weird fanfictiony idea. Or even just the mere concept of Mario dying.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
You're saying that like Kirby surviving a mass-genocide of the gaming multiverse that turned most of its victims into evil ghosts and the remaining few into evil puppets for the evil ghosts to possess clones of that can only be freed by beating the **** out of them isn't a weird fanfictiony idea. Or even just the mere concept of Mario dying.
They go out of their way when it comes to stages to keep them generally really accurate to how they're presented in the games they come from, just changing the art style to something completely unfitting for the sake of it being weird is not something Smash has done since Brawl, and even then you could argue it's relatively tame in that regard since at least there are sand levels in Mario games.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
They go out of their way when it comes to stages to keep them generally really accurate to how they're presented in the games they come from, just changing the art style to something completely unfitting for the sake of it being weird is not something Smash has done since Brawl, and even then you could argue it's relatively tame in that regard since at least there are sand levels in Mario games.
Well, isn't that a bad thing? That the real world Smash devs aren't being creative or taking risks, and instead fall into corporate homogeny? I'm not saying FE should go scrimblo with this, I just wanna provide a fun alternate universe sorta level - it's weird, it's out-of-character, but that's good. The novelty and surprise makes it fun!

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Well, isn't that a bad thing? That the real world Smash devs aren't being creative or taking risks, and instead fall into corporate homogeny? I'm not saying FE should go scrimblo with this, I just wanna provide a fun alternate universe sorta level - it's weird, it's out-of-character, but that's good. The novelty and surprise makes it fun!
I feel like trying to shoot for accuracy to source material in a crossover is not a bad thing. A good crossover should blend those worlds together and make it feel as consistent to each other as possible. Having a consistent art style even when including characters and locations from different series is a hard balance to achieve, and if not done with the utmost care, can come off as cheap and unprofessional.

I feel like trying to shoot for accuracy to source material in a crossover is not a bad thing. A good crossover should blend those worlds together and make it feel as consistent to each other as possible. Having a consistent art style even when including characters and locations from different series is a hard balance to achieve, and if not done with the utmost care, can come off as cheap and unprofessional.
Yeah, especially when you make Sonic Stage based on American Cartoons.
Or Geno Forest with Creepy and Gloomy Feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom