• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
First Party

1630724198734.png

Starman from Earthbound
The Starman are minions from Giygas who attacks Ness & his party in Earthbound, They appeared in Smash Run back in Wii U/3DS so it'd be fitting to bring em back over.

1630724224587.png

Orne from Kid Icarus
This enemy is a floating skeleton with hornes on it's back floating in the air with purple flames surrounding it, it's eerie 8 bit music makes you know it's presence and when it sees you it moves fast with a roaring mouth full of skulls. This enemy was in Smash Run and brings an unsettling feel to players so it should be brought back for Smash Dungeon(and Wishing Stars)

Third Party
1630724261025.png

The Egg Pawns from Sonic the Hedgehog
These Robots with the perfect face of a mad doctor have been in almost every sonic game and are pretty popular among the elite forces of Eggman.

The Egg Pawns can spawn in groups sometimes or in groups of two wherever they are in the dungeon.

The Egg Pawns would come in different styles of attacks such as spinning there arms around while charging at the player, can be equipped with ray guns, or hold a spear & a shield to block attacks and strike opponents forward(sometimes they can be equipped with a shield)

Given how popular these enemies are, i believe they'd work for representing sonic enemies alongside the badniks.

1630724299232.png

The Trapper from Dead by Daylight
A very strange concept I'm pitching here but one that can work really well. The Trapper is one of the playable killers in Dead by Daylight & one of the first, he used to work at a Coil Mine before trapping a couple of workers in the mine & killing them.

He'd be a mini-boss who'd be hard to kill since he does have some form of pain resistance(based on the hooks pierced in his body and Azhymovs Theories), He uses a cleaver which does a good amount of 40% damage and can also kick players sometimes when they're close to him which leaves 20% damage(this is based on trapper kicking doors open in his home series) When Trapper gets KO'd his mask breaks and he gets send flying leaving some items behind.

Trapper would leave some traps near signaling his presence, if you get caught by his traps it leaves 45% damage on the player.

Dead by Daylight has become fairly popular and is now in the hall of fame of horror, so i think it'd be interesting to give Dead by Daylight some representation in Smash, though it'd be a bit difficult to have any of the killers or even the survivors work as fighters in smash so i choose this idea since it does sound unique.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
3rd Party enemy: Killing Machine (Dragon Quest)

The Killing Machine would walk around the stage with its suction like feet. When close, the Killing Machine would swing its sword forwards, dealing great damage and knockback. The Killing Machine can also shoot its crossbow when far away, and shoot its laser forwards, being its most powerful attack. It also has a chance for its attacks to deal a critical hit, similarly to Hero.
I will resubmit the Hunter Mech as one enemy.

And for my second third-party enemy, I'll submit the Browncoat Zombie from Plants V.S. Zombies, which behaves identically to its Assist Trophy Counterpart. These are the most iconic enemies from PvZ, so they definitely deserve to get in.

First Party Enemy 1: Griffin (Miitopia)

The Griffin enemy is a stronger enemy and can even be considered as a mini-boss. The Griffin flies around and flaps its wings forward, causing some damage and decent knockback. The Griffins can also charge forwards at you and attack (innovated move). And finally, the Griffin can either cry crocodile tears or make a scary face. Crocodile tears makes the Griffin's eyes become all wet as tears become streaming out of it. If you're close enough, you slow down considerably. If the Griffin makes a scary face, then the Griffin's eyes will become all scary-looking, causing you to get stunned for a considerable amount of time. Considering we have been adding more Miitopia content and even once had a stage job based on it, I think it makes sense to add an early boss and recurring enemy from the game.

First Party Enemy 2: Whomp (Mario)

Whomp would stomp around slowly forwards. But if the Whomp sees you, then the Whomp will hop and crush you! The only way to dodge the attack is, well, dodging it! The Whomp would stay on the ground for a bit before going back up. But while the Whomp is still on the ground, there's your chance to K.O. it! If you hit the Whomp's back enough times, then the Whomp would crumble to pieces. But if the Whomp gets you, then you will remain flattened on the ground for a bit before returing to normal. I chose the Whomp because it is definitely one of the more iconic Mario enemies.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
I'm submitting two enemies from underrated franchises that both need representation.

First Party
Mummy.png

Mummy (Miitopia)
These rotund enemies have medium hp and decent defense, they would flop around the dungeon and ride from any sandy area. They are quite clumsy and stupid constantly tripping and attacking with clumsy bellyflops and bites, however what makes these enemies dangerous is there bandage grabbing move which steals the weapon off the fighters hands and has the mummy eat it to heal itself, this makes all weapon based moves useless which is especially crippling if your an anime sword fighter, your best bet is either fire or smash attacks as those flinch these guys a lot, otherwise your going to have a bad time.

Third Party

Mochismo_Official_Artwork.png

Mochismo
Yokai Watch
These members of the Brave tribe are very strong peices of rice cake. While there physical attacks are nothing to sneeze at with a powerful 1 2 3 combo punch and a long ranged charge punch which compliments its solid defense. But it's when it uses its yokai aura move which is when your going once again have a bad time. When he uses this aura he inspirits any nearby enemy to become bigger, faster, and stronger too with the power of both mochi and yokai energy. Making these a potent support enemy, be careful when attacking him as when his head is not appearing he absorbs half the damage he takes.

Last edited:
First Party Enemy:
Urban Champion (Urban Champion)

This guy when spawned with Decent HP, he does a Huge Punch in face or Belly with Moderated Damage. He also jumps while attacking, making strong Uppercuts. He can be KO'ed.

The Inclusion of him would be great, that we might see another Retro Franchise represented by Enemy, which is Urban Champion. He doesn't have too much special moves, but he can Punch, Jump and do a Uppercut the Player if it won't attack Urban Champion.

Third Party Enemy:
FBI agent (Alien Hominid)

That Guy with Moderate HP will run and shoot from his Rifle, giving small, but rapid Damage. Sometimes he appears with Jetpack, floating in the Air. He can be KOed.

The Inclusion of FBI would represent Alien Hominid itself (Not only Spirit) and It would be Enemy representing from NewGrounds and Indies itself. He won't be that strong, but easy to defeat if you're using Range Attacks or Rarely Close Attacks.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Third Party Enemy:

That Guy with Moderate HP will run and shoot from his Rifle, giving small, but rapid Damage. Sometimes he appears with Jetpack, floating in the Air. He can be KOed.

The Inclusion of FBI would represent Alien Hominid itself (Not only Spirit) and It would be Enemy representing from NewGrounds and Indies itself. He won't be that strong, but easy to defeat if you're using Range Attacks or Rarely Close Attacks.
So many "FBI OPEN UP" memes would spawn from that, lemme tell you.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Smash Dungeon Enemy: Bronto Burt
1630777503079.png

Another enemy from Smash 4, being possibly the second most iconic Kirby enemy. Kirby had 9 Smash Run enemies in Smash 4, yet we've only added Waddle Dee so far, so this would help fix the imbalance. The Function would be the same as in Smash 4 slashing enemies with their wings.

Smash Dungeon Enemy: Kritter

Was a Smash Run enemy in Smash 4 and is the most iconic DK Baddie, so it would make no sense to not have him considering we already have other DK enemies. His function would be the same as in Smash 4, appearing in both Green and Blue varieties, with the Green one doing three bites, and the Blue one doing a tackle.

Speaking of DK;​
Hoofer the Wildebeest (Donkey Kong Jungle Beat)
Class: Advanced ★★
Type: Primary Attack, 1 Slot
Effect: Dash Attack ↑
  • Summon from the spirits of Gogoat, Rambi, & Mockiki
Flurl the Squirrel (Donkey Kong Jungle Beat)
Class: Novice ★
Type: Support Shield
Effect: Floaty Jumps, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Pikachu (Red Hat)
  • Stage: N Sanity Beach
  • Music Track: Battle for Storm Hill
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions: The enemy has low gravity, Hazard: Sleep Floor
Orco (Donkey Kong Jungle Beat)
Type: Support Grab
Effect: Undamaged Speed ↑, 1 Slot
  • Summon from the cores of Glimmer, Engaurde, and Fatty Whale
↑↓
Helibird (Donkey Kong Jungle Beat)
Effect: Falling Immunity, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Falco x5 (Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Black)
  • Stage: Kongo Falls
  • Music Track: Mole Patrol
  • Conditions: The enemy is equipped with a rocket belt, The enemy favors Grab

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I will be closing Smash Dungeon enemies early tonight as I have to take care of some things and won't be able to later tonight. I will be updating our new job though sometime in the next few hours so please use this time to discuss the game and, if you would like, what you are expecting/hoping as we jump into the final stretch prior to DLC.

Dragon (Game & Watch/Zelda)

The dragon is rendered in the same way as Mr. G&W, and is very big. It flies around and has two methods of attack - a tail stab and a fireball. It can shoot fireballs in two different positions, but never both at the same time (though these positions are altered to be forwards rather than downwards to better fit the fast paced gameplay). This character represents one of the most overlooked parts of both G&W and Zelda history. G&W Zelda, despite its obscurity, is often regarded for being highly advanced given the tech.

Piano (Bubsy)

The piano isn't exactly a "mini-boss", however it is a notably frustrating enemy - so if Lurchthorn, which isn't really hard to beat as much as tedious, counts, so does the piano. When walking up to sloped ground there is the random chance for the piano to slide by, making off-tune notes as it slides. You have barely any time to react and will be sent flying with a brutal 37% damage. Attacking the piano just once with even the weakest move will make it burst into some of the best stat boosts you can get in the entire mode - of course, it's doubtful you'll be able to as it disappears quickly after spawning. Bubsy is a well known series, for better or for worse, and has a big fanbase, even if most of it is ironic. Expanding it's representation beyond a Spirit but not with a stage or fighter seems appropriate for a series with such infamy.
1st Party enemy: Pigmask (Mother)

The Pigmask would walk around slowly, with his blaster in hand. However, the moment he sees a fighter, he shoots forward beams from his gun (resembling the animation when he does so in Mother 3). If you're close enough to the Pigmask, he can attack you with a kick with relatively short range. He isn't the strongest foe, but not the weakest neither. It can be a threat if fought in hordes.

3rd Party enemy: Killing Machine (Dragon Quest)

The Killing Machine would walk around the stage with its suction like feet. When close, the Killing Machine would swing its sword forwards, dealing great damage and knockback. The Killing Machine can also shoot its crossbow when far away, and shoot its laser forwards, being its most powerful attack. It also has a chance for its attacks to deal a critical hit, similarly to Hero.
I would like to submit two enemies for a series we recently added an AT for

Woolies (Bubsy)

Woolies come in 3 variants - hoppers, who can crush you beneath their feet; tomato tossers, who stand atop soft platforms and throw tomatoes, and cheese rollers, who kick cheese wheels of doom that roll along terrain. Notably, Woolies don't come in one specific form per entity - they swap situationally, becoming hoppers when lots of other enemies are on screen, becoming tossers if they're on a soft platform and you're below, and becoming rollers when there's a small amount of enemies for you to deal with. In all 3 modes Woolies can sneeze, but this is not an attack. Woolies aren't one hit to KO, but still have low stamina.

Piano (Bubsy)

Pianos are an extremely rare "rage enemy" - they show up from off-screen with no warning and quickly ram into you with almighty strength. With higher percentages and lower defense stats they can 1HKO you easily. However, if your reflexes kick in at the right time they'll be down in one hit with a generous reward, and while they can penetrate shields pretty well, they'll never destroy them no matter how small the bubble is.
First Party

Viruses (Dr. Mario World)

3 Appear at once, Each a different Color. All viruses have the same 3 hit combo attack and a powerful stomp attack like Bowser's Down-B, The individual colors have 1 unique attack each.

Red: They can turn into a fireball in a fashion similar to Kirby's Dash Attack
Blue: They have Dr. Mario's Pill attack only much stronger but slower and can stun.
Yellow: They have a more Powerful version of Wario's Bite attack
Green: They charge up a cloud of poison and then release it like Plant's Side-B
Pink: They shoot a version of Hero's Wack attack from their mouth
Light Blue: They have a more powerful version of Rising tackle that uses their head.

The Viruses from Dr. Mario are very iconic

Cryogonal (Pokemon)

It would take it's appearance directly from Smash Run

Third Party

Tinkerbat (Shantae)

They walk around and attack with either their hands or a cutlass

The main enemies seen in Shantae

Malboro

The Malboro would bite the player and use Bad Breath which gives the player ever negative status effect

One of the most Iconic FF enemies
First Party Enemy:
View attachment 329014
Yokai (Rhythm Heaven)
Enemies that are found in the Samurai Slice minigame in Rhythm Heaven. These guys initially spawn from a dark portal. This portal can spawn 5-10 Yokai to attack you, but only after a flash of light is shown from the inside. Much like the Spooky Spirit, this is a rhythm-based enemy, but here, the yokai are spawned to a specific rhythm. Kill all the yokai without getting hit, and you'll dispel the portal. Samurai Slice is attributed to the Wandering Samurai, who prior to Barista's reveal was considered as a big contender alongside the Chorus Kids, Karate Joe and a host of others.

Third Party Enemy:
View attachment 329013
Zomboni (Plants VS. Zombies)
In PvZ1's pool level, you encounter Zombonis for the first time. Zombies driving zambonis, they are extremely slow, extremely big enemies, but they make up for it with raw bulk and extreme damage output, dealing 45% damage if they drive into you. They also leave behind a trail of ice that grants the ground ice physics, making it more difficult to move on the ground. Zombonis should be included because they in a sense exemplify some of the absurd humor that Plants VS. Zombies is known for.
A lot of the reasoning for Piano also applies to the Woolies, with the added bonus of them being a major part of the franchise (even getting title billing for one game) unlike Piano.

Robot Dog (Drill Dozer)
View attachment 329021
The Robot Dog scampers around, jumping from the left to the right of the screen. Any contact with it causes damage, unless you're hitting its weak spot: the open mouth.
First Party

View attachment 329015
Starman from Earthbound
The Starman are minions from Giygas who attacks Ness & his party in Earthbound, They appeared in Smash Run back in Wii U/3DS so it'd be fitting to bring em back over.

View attachment 329016
Orne from Kid Icarus
This enemy is a floating skeleton with hornes on it's back floating in the air with purple flames surrounding it, it's eerie 8 bit music makes you know it's presence and when it sees you it moves fast with a roaring mouth full of skulls. This enemy was in Smash Run and brings an unsettling feel to players so it should be brought back for Smash Dungeon(and Wishing Stars)

Third Party
View attachment 329017
The Egg Pawns from Sonic the Hedgehog
These Robots with the perfect face of a mad doctor have been in almost every sonic game and are pretty popular among the elite forces of Eggman.

The Egg Pawns can spawn in groups sometimes or in groups of two wherever they are in the dungeon.

The Egg Pawns would come in different styles of attacks such as spinning there arms around while charging at the player, can be equipped with ray guns, or hold a spear & a shield to block attacks and strike opponents forward(sometimes they can be equipped with a shield)

Given how popular these enemies are, i believe they'd work for representing sonic enemies alongside the badniks.

View attachment 329018
The Trapper from Dead by Daylight
A very strange concept I'm pitching here but one that can work really well. The Trapper is one of the playable killers in Dead by Daylight & one of the first, he used to work at a Coil Mine before trapping a couple of workers in the mine & killing them.

He'd be a mini-boss who'd be hard to kill since he does have some form of pain resistance(based on the hooks pierced in his body and Azhymovs Theories), He uses a cleaver which does a good amount of 40% damage and can also kick players sometimes when they're close to him which leaves 20% damage(this is based on trapper kicking doors open in his home series) When Trapper gets KO'd his mask breaks and he gets send flying leaving some items behind.

Trapper would leave some traps near signaling his presence, if you get caught by his traps it leaves 45% damage on the player.

Dead by Daylight has become fairly popular and is now in the hall of fame of horror, so i think it'd be interesting to give Dead by Daylight some representation in Smash, though it'd be a bit difficult to have any of the killers or even the survivors work as fighters in smash so i choose this idea since it does sound unique.
I will resubmit the Hunter Mech as one enemy.

And for my second third-party enemy, I'll submit the Browncoat Zombie from Plants V.S. Zombies, which behaves identically to its Assist Trophy Counterpart. These are the most iconic enemies from PvZ, so they definitely deserve to get in.

First Party Enemy 1: Griffin (Miitopia)

The Griffin enemy is a stronger enemy and can even be considered as a mini-boss. The Griffin flies around and flaps its wings forward, causing some damage and decent knockback. The Griffins can also charge forwards at you and attack (innovated move). And finally, the Griffin can either cry crocodile tears or make a scary face. Crocodile tears makes the Griffin's eyes become all wet as tears become streaming out of it. If you're close enough, you slow down considerably. If the Griffin makes a scary face, then the Griffin's eyes will become all scary-looking, causing you to get stunned for a considerable amount of time. Considering we have been adding more Miitopia content and even once had a stage job based on it, I think it makes sense to add an early boss and recurring enemy from the game.

First Party Enemy 2: Whomp (Mario)

Whomp would stomp around slowly forwards. But if the Whomp sees you, then the Whomp will hop and crush you! The only way to dodge the attack is, well, dodging it! The Whomp would stay on the ground for a bit before going back up. But while the Whomp is still on the ground, there's your chance to K.O. it! If you hit the Whomp's back enough times, then the Whomp would crumble to pieces. But if the Whomp gets you, then you will remain flattened on the ground for a bit before returing to normal. I chose the Whomp because it is definitely one of the more iconic Mario enemies.
I'm submitting two enemies from underrated franchises that both need representation.

First Party
View attachment 329029
Mummy (Miitopia)
These rotund enemies have medium hp and decent defense, they would flop around the dungeon and ride from any sandy area. They are quite clumsy and stupid constantly tripping and attacking with clumsy bellyflops and bites, however what makes these enemies dangerous is there bandage grabbing move which steals the weapon off the fighters hands and has the mummy eat it to heal itself, this makes all weapon based moves useless which is especially crippling if your an anime sword fighter, your best bet is either fire or smash attacks as those flinch these guys a lot, otherwise your going to have a bad time.

Third Party

View attachment 329028
Mochismo
Yokai Watch
These members of the Brave tribe are very strong peices of rice cake. While there physical attacks are nothing to sneeze at with a powerful 1 2 3 combo punch and a long ranged charge punch which compliments its solid defense. But it's when it uses its yokai aura move which is when your going once again have a bad time. When he uses this aura he inspirits any nearby enemy to become bigger, faster, and stronger too with the power of both mochi and yokai energy. Making these a potent support enemy, be careful when attacking him as when his head is not appearing he absorbs half the damage he takes.
First Party Enemy:
Urban Champion (Urban Champion)

This guy when spawned with Decent HP, he does a Huge Punch in face or Belly with Moderated Damage. He also jumps while attacking, making strong Uppercuts. He can be KO'ed.

The Inclusion of him would be great, that we might see another Retro Franchise represented by Enemy, which is Urban Champion. He doesn't have too much special moves, but he can Punch, Jump and do a Uppercut the Player if it won't attack Urban Champion.

Third Party Enemy:

Smash Dungeon Enemy: Bronto Burt
View attachment 329086
Another enemy from Smash 4, being possibly the second most iconic Kirby enemy. Kirby had 9 Smash Run enemies in Smash 4, yet we've only added Waddle Dee so far, so this would help fix the imbalance. The Function would be the same as in Smash 4 slashing enemies with their wings.

Smash Dungeon Enemy: Kritter

Was a Smash Run enemy in Smash 4 and is the most iconic DK Baddie, so it would make no sense to not have him considering we already have other DK enemies. His function would be the same as in Smash 4, appearing in both Green and Blue varieties, with the Green one doing three bites, and the Blue one doing a tackle.

Speaking of DK;​
Hoofer the Wildebeest (Donkey Kong Jungle Beat)
Type: Primary Attack, 1 Slot
Effect: Physical Attack ↑
  • Summon from the spirits of Gogoat, Rambi, & Mockiki
Flurl the Squirrel (Donkey Kong Jungle Beat)
Effect: Floaty Jumps, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Pikachu (Red Hat)
  • Stage: N Sanity Beach
  • Conditions: The enemy has low gravity, Hazard: Sleep Floor
Helibird (Donkey Kong Jungle Beat)
Effect: Falling Immunity, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Falco x5 (Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Black)
  • Music Track: Mole Patrol
  • Conditions: The enemy is equipped with a rocket belt, The enemy favors Grab

VOTING IS HERE!!!

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
I guess what I'm looking for out of the final direct is a good mix of stuff. Some obvious stuff, some surprises. There should probably be a few more deconfirmations for realism sake but not so many that we gut the DLC discussions.

One thing that would be really nice is to end the last direct with a bang. If that's with a big new mode, big character reveal, or something DLC related.

I am also still in favor of some sort of preorder bonus/launch character, Piranha Plant style

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Why must we vote for the enemies in Smash Run? wouldn't be a little better if what we submit gets in before the deadline? or see what gets chosen by the team based on interest? something different the characters or items.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Why must we vote for the enemies in Smash Run? wouldn't be a little better if what we submit gets in before the deadline? or see what gets chosen by the team based on interest? something different the characters or items.
Since there are already around 25 smash run enemies already I thinks it's just that it so wont feel like there is a lot of enemies, smash run is awesome but you can only have so many enemies spawn for 5 minutes

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Quality control basically.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #160: Submit the next Chapter in Wishing Stars

The Player runs into Inkling, who is busy trying to rescue the denizens of Ark to safety as malice (wrong series? I don't know Astral Chain) opens up portals all across. The player must first fight and defeat Inkling before they are able to successfully recruit them by completing their Wish Quest. The player can choose to or not to recruit them but once, a certain point is passed, the Inkling is unrecruitable.

The player can go back in the Harmony Square levels or progress forward to explore the level further as well as colleting treasure. Once they reach near the end point, Duster will inform them that doing so will prevent them from unlocking Inkling. Here is how the story plays out for both pathways...

The player (with or without Inkling) progresses up to the top of Harmony Square and comes across a large rooftop. Suddenly, Jena Anderson appears in her evolved form.

With Inkling

Jena Anderson grits her teeth and commends the duo for making this far but condemns them to death "I will destroy both of you and, once I do, your shards are mine! The metaverse is mine!"

This will initiate a scripted battle against Jena Anderson which results the fight being interrupted by none other than DJ Octavio who appears from a crack in the sky and showered in a crimson light. Jena looks up in fear and, forgetting the fight, charges forward. DJ Octavio uses an unknown power which automaytically knocks out Jena. He uses this power to deconstruct Jena to visible data. Laughing and smirking to the heroes, DJ looks up at the sky to see the crack that was craeted expanding out to all areas of the sky thus shattering and reveals multiple other "dimensions" (worlds) floating in the air.

Without Inkling

The player arrives to the top of the building alone and comes face to face with Jena Anderson with a lifeless Inkling in her gigantic hand "I'll take your shards just as I did to this weakling of a squid! Haha! I will wish! I will wish to rule th emetaverse!"

This starts a scripted fight with Jena Anderson but with the added effect of her holding the lifeless Inkling. Other than that, there aren't any differences in the battle between the two versions. She laughs hysterically while saying "This will be the end...I will take all your shards just like I did this ink-spewing weakling!"

This is a scripted battle much like above and will cause the fight to be interrupted by DJ Octavio once she reaches low health. However, instead of just Jena Anderson being decontructed, the Inkling is as well. The sky cracks and begins to shatter....

DJ Octavio sends out an orb into the sky which shows a holograph of a masked mysterious and very evil individual...

"Your worlds....are mine. Your universes...mine. All you hold dear....mine. Fear my army as my army is you. You may wish for peace. You may wish for unity. You may wish for power. But, in the end, these wishes are all mine. Prepare for the melding...."

DJ Otcavio leaves as the holograph deactivates and, suddenly, the ground begins to shake beneath the player's feet The Sky erupts in all sorts of magnificent and inverted colors. The world begins to shift and take shape....the player looks around to find...the world shifting...combining...crashing together...what looks like familiar territory becoming...even more familiar....

YOUR SUBMISSION!!

This mysterious figure used ancient magic to cause the metaverse to meld and combine; interrupting the balance between these metaverses thus risking the stability of the entire Metaverse realm.

So what are we submitting?

Much like in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite and PSASBR, Wishing Stars will feature locations of two or more franchises combined into together. How will these locations look after this? Will we get the Kanto Region mashed up with Midgard? How about a Metal Gear Solid location getting mashed up with Animal Crossing? Will we get the Star Fox and Metroid collab we always wanted? Please note that this universe will be combined with Astral Chain's Harmony Square.

So what do you need to provide:

• What universe will be combined with Astral Chain
  • What location will these universe use (Like how Astral Chain focused mostly on Harmony Square)
  • What enemies will appear from the front page (Smash Dungeon enemies)
  • What character can be encountered in this location for recruitment? What are their Wish Request?

We will decide on the universe location via voting and we will be including the top two winners of the voting for the recruitable fighters.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
As we reach the final stretch I really hope I can push in more Bubsy, Drill Dozer, and Mole Mania representation. Bringing back Jill as an AT isn't outside the realm of possibility, and I may have an idea to distinguish a Bubsy AT from Sablé. If we have another "other stages" job, Jinbe Land will absolutely be submitted

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Job 160:

As reality itself begins to rumble, the ARK begins to shake as though it were caught in a massive wave. Vines begin sprouting from the earth and taking out power, like giant green tendrils erupting from the surface of the ocean. The Red Matter found corrupting portions of the ARK is being fought off by a more soothing bluish-green energy. The heroes turn and find a giant whale rising above the ARK itself, water flooding the streets and crowds panicking as DJ Octavio gives them a sinister grin before following his enigmatic master. From now, mankind has been faced with a new obstacle other than the Chimeras for survival.

The ARK was now in a deadlock with the Titan Uraya.

Universe Combination: ASTRAL CHAIN X XENOBLADE CHRONICLES

The player is now dealing with swarms of Monoeyes, Swooping Snitchbugs, Fairies, Tarantulas, Pixies, Slimes, and Shell Chimeras, all the while they fight their way inside and through Uraya to find a way to stop the deadlock.

As the heroes explore Uraya, a streak of crimson flies over the heroes at inhuman speeds, catching them off guard before it turns back around and stops in front of them. Reimu Hakurei, the normally-lazy Shrine Maiden had answered the call to action, ready to face the Wishing Stars Incident. Though a battle briefly breaks out between you and Reimu (As it's par for the course for the shrine maiden to beat up anyone standing in her way), the tension is quickly cleared up, and the player is presented with Reimu's Wish Request:

Reimu Hakurei
Wish Request: Dodge 50 projectiles, then kill 100 enemies with projectiles.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Banana Slamma

Mugly (Donkey Kong Country Returns)
Type: Primary Attack, 1 Slots
Effect: Stats ↑ After Eating
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Yoshi (Yellow), Giant Yoshi (Orange), Giant Yoshi (Red)
  • Stage: Kongo Jungle
  • Music Track: Tiki Tong Terror
  • Conditions: The enemy has a hard time stopping, The enemy favors Dash Attack, Certain items appear in large numbers (Banana Peel)
Stu (Donkey Kong Country Returns)
Effect: Bob-omb Equipped, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: King K Rool (Red)
  • Music Track: Gear Getaway
  • Conditions: Certain Items appear in large numbers (Bombs), The enemy favors Neutral Special
Pointy Tucks (Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze)
Effect: Unira Equipped, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Tiny King Dedede x 8 (Blue)
  • Stage: Summit
  • Music Track: Mountain Mania
  • Conditions: Hazard: Ice Floor
Fish Poker Pops (Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze)
Type: Primary Neutral, 2 Slots
Effect: Water/Freezing Resist ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Wario x3 (Brown)
  • Stage: Mushroom Kingdom U
  • Music Track: Homecoming Hijiinx
  • Conditions: The enemy is Equipped with an Ore Club
Pompy, the Proposterous (Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze)
Class: Ace ★★★
Effect: Easier Dodging, 1 Slot
  • Summon from the Spirits of Clapper the Seal, Fish Poker Pops, and Clown Acrobot
Bashmaster, the Unbreakable (Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze)
Type: Primary Attack
Effect: Hammer Duration ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Banjo-Kazooie (White)
  • Stage: Megafruit Paradise
  • Music Track: Volcano Dome
  • Conditions: The enemy spawns with a Golden Hammer, Certain items appear in large numbers (Crates, Grapes)
Dread Kong (Donkey Kong Jungle Beat)
Type: Support Attack
Effect: Critical-Health Attack ↑
  • Summon from the Spirits of Ninja Kong, Karate Kong, and Loki
Sumo Kong (Donkey Kong Jungle Beat)
Effect: Unflinching Charged Smashes, 2 Slots
  • Puppet Fighter: Giant Wario (Brown)
  • Stage: Rainbow Road
  • Conditions: The enemy's fist attack have increased powers, Certain Items appear in large numbers (Food), The enemy has reduced move speed, The enemy has Super Armor

Just to Note, Plants Vs. Zombies Spirits are still open as we have a pitiful amount of zombies compared to plants.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Hey, I dunno if this was asked before, but what do you guys do in the event a Fighter that we've voted into Smash Infinite actually ends up in Ultimate? Like if they announce that the final fighter is Jill or Officer Howard, would we just move them straight to the Veterans spot or no? Has that ever happened before?

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hey, I dunno if this was asked before, but what do you guys do in the event a Fighter that we've voted into Smash Infinite actually ends up in Ultimate? Like if they announce that the final fighter is Jill or Officer Howard, would we just move them straight to the Veterans spot or no? Has that ever happened before?
Iirc, our current plan is to treat em as a veteran, and replace their newcomer slot with the runner-up of the round they intially won

For example, let's say officer howard is cp11, in that case we give the newcomer slot to Andy from Advance Wars, given he got second place the round we voted Howard in. In Jill's case, we'd be going with "Someone from Ace Attorney".

Last edited:
Job 160:
The Journey for Stars.

While walking through ARK, they saw a falling Star from Cosmic Space and it crashed into one of buildings, when they saw it, they investigated that Object that fell from the Sky and when someone touched, it granted some Powers to someone and the Star started to shake and it flew into Planet Popstar, crashing into it, changing color from Yellow to Rainbow, they suprised that the Kirby's Planet changed Color and they came to Astral Plane and they went to Space along with the ARK.

Universe Combination: ASTRAL CHAIN X KIRBY

The level contains Waddle Dees, Monoeyes, Goombas and Koopa Troopas, where Player goes through that level similar to Kirby, but there are stuff borrowed from Astral Chain like ARK in Background in Green Greens. After they go throught Planet Popstar, they found it again and they carried it to Astral Plane.

As Heroes traversed through Green Greens (Where Whispy Woods is in the Background Smiling) to ARK, where Astral Plane locates. So Heroes came to Astral Plane and put in the Box, where they collect Stars, but someone was in the Ship, it was Bandana Dee, who was also interested in that Star, which was Crashing into Green Greens. Bandana Dee helped them to close the Box, where they Collect Stars.

Wish Request: Bandana Dee.
Use Close Combat attacks 50 times and complete a KIRBY level.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will be starting our final Direct Presentation rollout . We will be adding the rest of the content that we possibly can before launching the game. Everything we built was meant for this moment.

There’s no turning back.

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
As the game's conclusion is in sight, I would like to remind you all that we still need lyrics for the game's main theme. Your current options are "Super Smash Brothers Super Smash Brothers Super Smash Brothers Infinite" on repeat or a parody of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" (assuming Addy actually submits it)
After we decide on that I think they said we get to choose a musical artist/band to preform it? That should be loads of fun.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Here's my lyrics - I should note I'm going for a "90s corporate kiddie rock" sound, not regular Smash music
There's Mario
and Wario
and Sonic
It's bionic!

Charge a Smash attack
Don't cut any slack
When they're all around ya'
Use your counter!

Off to the blast zone
Dull their mind into a drone!
Classic characters from gaming history
Pokémon, Pac-Man, Pikmin, PvZ!

Items on when you want a party
Turn 'em off to make 'em look petty!
Over a hundred stages for the battle rages
Some quite tame, some really insane!

Learn every move in your main's disposal
But complex tech? There's a proposal!
Rise to the top, be it offline or on
But either way, a million losses til' you've won.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I've got my submission planned, probably not gonna do a long writeup though - I feel this character sells himself from a basical conceptual level and the current state of FE in Smash alone. Still gonna make my point though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom