• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
….. um, I think I already told him. By, you know, posting in this public thread. That he runs.
Telling me this idea in this thread can serve many purposes but first must file Form 132 B “Request for Idea to be Heard”. Once form is accepted in 3-8 business weeks, then you will receive a “Request Notice Accepted” via letter. Three business weeks after that, you will receive an additional package detailing what steps can be taken to see your wish become reality. If you wish to proceed forward, you must download, print, fill out and sign Form ET-562 which is the “Idea Authorization Form” which allows me to utilize said idea within this thread. In addition, Form 6B82a must also be filed with a month to issue a non disclosure agreement as to our arrangement of said idea being used in this thread which protects me from being sued by any parties involved. Once these are stamped and approved, which takes 4 business months, you May contact your Regional Representative (who is available one day a month) to set up an appoint (one available date every 3 months) to schedule a hearing on whether said idea is realizable or not. If not, you have to pay $3,000 in fees. If so, then we can continue step 5 out of 20. We should be able to see the fruition of your great idea, in say, 10-30 business years depending on the forms and if these were correctly filled out.

Last edited:

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Telling me this idea in this thread can serve many purposes but first must file Form 132 B “Request for Idea to be Heard”. Once form is accepted in 3-8 business weeks, then you will receive a “Request Notice Accepted” via letter. Three business weeks after that, you will receive an additional package detailing what steps can be taken to see your wish become reality. If you wish to proceed forward, you must download, print, fill out and sign Form ET-562 which is the “Idea Authorization Form” which allows me to utilize said idea within this thread. In addition, Form 6B82a must also be filed with a month to issue a non disclosure agreement as to our arrangement of said idea being used in this thread which protects me from being sued by any parties involved. Once these are stamped and approved, which takes 4 business months, you May contact your Regional Representative (who is available one day a month) to set up an appoint (one available date every 3 months) to schedule a hearing on whether said idea is realizable or not. If not, you have to pay $3,000 in fees. If so, then we can continue step 5 out of 20. We should be able to see the fruition of your great idea, in say, 10-30 business years depending on the forms and if these were correctly filled out.
Yeah can I just skip that and speak to the Manager?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yeah can I just skip that and speak to the Manager?
Forms K128 a and b, Form E3PO, Forms 62-LD, both a and b, and a security clearance is needed to talk to the deputy manager which has openings for 5 minutes from 12:00 am to 12:02 am on the third week of the month at a random day which, upon successful approval of above forms, will be issued to the awaiting participant at 12:01 am.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 just tell it to him yourself. Trust me on this one.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Classic Mode: Get Off My Tail

Round 1: Giant Battle (:ultyoshi:) (
Garden of Hope, Stickerbush Symphony)
Round 2: 2v2 (:ultdiddy:vs :ultfox: and :ultfalco:) (Kongo Falls, Gear Getaway)
Round 3: Free For All (:ultsquirtle::ultcharizard::ultpikachu:) (Spear Pillar Ω, Snakey Chantey)
Round 4: 2v2 (:ultdiddy: vs Ashley, Groyvle & Celebi) (Yggdrassil’s Tree, Jungle Japes)
Round 5: Multi-Man Battle (Mii Fighters)
Round 6: 2v2 (:ultdiddy: vs :ultmewtwo: and :ultridley:)
(Brinstar, Crocodile Cacophony)
Bonus Round
Final: Rathalos (Ally: :ultdk: )

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Classic Mode: Get Off My Tail

Round 1: Giant Battle (:ultyoshi:) (
Garden of Hope, Stickerbush Symphony)
Round 2: 2v2 (:ultdiddy:vs :ultfox: and :ultfalco:) (Kongo Falls, Gear Getaway)
Round 3: Free For All (:ultsquirtle::ultcharizard::ultpikachu:) (Spear Pillar Ω, Snakey Chantey)
Round 4: 2v2 (:ultdiddy: vs Ashley, Groyvle & Celebi) (Yggdrassil’s Tree, Jungle Japes)
Round 5: Multi-Man Battle (Mii Fighters)
Round 6: 2v2 (:ultdiddy: vs :ultmewtwo: and :ultridley:)
(Brinstar, Crocodile Cacophony)
Bonus Round
Final: Rathalos (Ally: :ultdk: )
Interesting name... But Dixie doesn't have a tail

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Alternate Costume Submission: Submit Alternate costumes for Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong

We will open alternate colors for both Diddy and Dixie Kong. Diddy and Dixie won’t have any alternate costumes in their palette, only color swaps. We ask that people at least submit one Dixie Kong color swap along with a Diddy Kong if they do desire.

We need four alternate costumes for Diddy and twelve for Dixie. When submitting, please provide the following information:
  • Reference name
  • Color slot
  • Reason for its inclusion

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Dixie Kong:
1630370731410.png

Tiny Kong (Blue)
One of the playable characters in DK64, Tiny Kong shares a multitude of similarities to Dixie herself. In this color, Dixie's hat becomes purple with a green stripe, and her shirt becomes primarily blue. Her fur also gains a darker shade of brown to match Tiny's

Diddy Kong:
1630371001499.png

Subspace Diddy (Purple)
Based on the copy of Diddy Kong that the original faces alongside Fox and Falco in the Subspace Emissary. In this, Diddy's clothes become a purplish-pink color and the yellow becomes more dull. His fur also becomes a rather dark shade of brown, while the skin becomes darker as well.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Diddy Kong: Jr. 2 (Donkey Kong Jr. Math) Colours

Technically this would fit Dixie better, but it's nice to have the option to play as a boy wearing pink. This could potentially serve as a replacement for Diddy's dixie alt, but that's up to the team.

Dixie Kong: Donkey Kong arcade machine colours

Dixie's beret is red like the marquee, her fur is orange like the border, her skin is darker to represent the game screen and coin slot, and her shirt and hair are both blue like the side of the machine.

Also, may I propose having half of Dixie's alts wearing nail polish and kneepads while the other half (including default) don't, sorta like Piranha Plant's pipe? I've always thought the nail polish looks bad on Dixie but there are certainly fans who prefer it.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Pranked!
NNID
Denoma5280
Sorry to self-romote, but the Pokemon Creation Thread is back! We're currently submitting the regional birds, but after that it'll be starter time! You won't want to miss it... so don't!

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
WeirdChillFever WeirdChillFever

For the front page, was is the reasoning behind your Classic mode submission?
Dixie’s most striking feature has always been her ponytail, which is referenced in all of her Smash trophy descriptions. Going up against all “natural“ tailwielders seemed like a good way to turn that trait into a good Classic Mode route.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
View attachment 328442
COLOR Cheat Code Attire

Based on a cheat code from DKC 3, this turns Dixie's color sceme to that of purple clothing and green eyes with a different shade fur color as well.
Could also use the Kiddy Kong cheat code color for either a Dixie or Diddy color. Up to you (or leadership)

EDIT: bit of in a hurry so excuse me for not having pictures or like exact concepts but im sure the Animal Buddies can provide some neat color schemes.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Diddy Kong Alt: Super Diddy Kong

Diddy would gain the colors of Super Diddy Kong from DKC Returns, matching DK's white skin. The Blue would be darker than his current blue skin, and the fur would be white as opposed to yellow.
Dixie Kong Alts: King of Swing (Yellow, Blue, Green)
Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 10.38.25 AM.png

The usual deal where if we get a ton these may be scrapped as its more than one, but these alts come from DK King of Swing and are perfect inspirations for smash alts.​

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Diddy Kong Alt: Super Diddy Kong

Diddy would gain the colors of Super Diddy Kong from DKC Returns, matching DK's white skin. The Blue would be darker than his current blue skin, and the fur would be white as opposed to yellow.
Dixie Kong Alts: King of Swing (Yellow, Blue, Green)
View attachment 328490
The usual deal where if we get a ton these may be scrapped as its more than one, but these alts come from DK King of Swing and are perfect inspirations for smash alts.​
I like the "inverse" colors of the first one.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Diddy and Dixie color swaps will remain active for a while so feel free to submit them as you like.

This time we are including a Wishing Stars and Boss Raid only Boss. This is because…

Job #156: Submit a Boss based on a Traveling Arena

I know that sounds a bit complicated but back during Brawl, we go to fight Meta/Ridley while on top of Falcon’s ship which, to me at least, was quite impactful. I want to recreate that by submitting a boss who fights on top a moving stage. The movement of the stage is just as much as a problem as the actual boss. It shouldn’t be overly complicated like loops and corkscrews but should follow a linear pathway with potential for variations in height and speed. The boss can only be first party. I know this is a bit of a bummer but we have tons of third party bosses right now. In addition, the boss must be from a series that has a rep via fighter, stage, or assist trophy. Finally, the moving arena must be in someway shape or form indicative of that bosses origins. For example, there has been instances of Ridley chasing Samus both on foot and in her ship. Including a moving arena for a boss, like King Boo, seems rather ridiculous considering that’s not affiliated with the boss. The arena and its movements should be tied in with the boss and their fight in their original source.

When submitting, please include the following content:
  • Name of the Boss
  • Series they belong to
  • What does the arena look and behave like
  • Why should we include this boss

Glubbfubb

Smash Master
250px-Meowser_artscan.png
Meowser
Okay I dont know if this counts since this is technically an alternate version of a smash character but if giga bowser can exist why not Meowser. Meowser is a very iconic bowser form debuting in Mario 3D World, he later appears in Mario Maker 2 as 3D Wolrd's version of Bowser. With the rerealse of said game recently on everyone's mind I think it would be fitting to add the most iconic part of the base with the final boss.
Meowser starts out as a puppet trophy of normal bowser falling from a great neon tower, then a shadowy force gives it a magical bell converting it into Meowser, Meowser would then grow in size and begin to pursue the fighter of choice.
The fight starts out as a frantic constant run up the tower as you avoid not just Meowser's attack, but Mario enemies as well like Goombas and Koopas. Mepwser would use the following attacks.

Meowser Flame: Meowser creates a spreadsheet of powerful pink fire that can go though walls.

Panther Slash: Meowser uses his claws to break platforms permanently

Claw Slide: Meowser's tail wags on the top of the screen before he slides down to the bottom breaking anything he crashes into.
When reaching a flat area Meowser attacks the fighter head on, aside from the above mentioned attacks Meowser can use a number of direct attacks.

Feline Fortress: Meowser pops into his shell and flips onto himself turning into a razor blade, it not only hurts a lot but also leaves lingering spikes that damage on contact.

Cat Pile: Meowser grabs an opponent and crashes into the arena in a powerful piledriver.

After some hits meowser begins to split himself into multible smaller copies and will chase the fighters up the tower again, this time the false Meowsers will team up and try to take up as much space as possible in an attempt to cause the fighter to fall.

In this second phase there will only be a single damagable Meowser and the others will try and confuse the fighter as they try to damage the real one, sometimes two will appear at once and you need to figure out which is real (the real one meows while the others roars) and the others huffing fireballs from the background, overall a chaotic adaption of an iconic bowser fight.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Grima (Fire Emblem Awakening)

The Arena actually takes place on the Back of Grima ,Grima will tilt, roll and Flip around to try and shake you off, If you are shaken off you fall to your death, To prevent getting rolled off you have to enter a hole in between it's scales until it's done rolling.

Fell Robin flies around the stage attacking you, That is how you deal damage to the boss
Abilities:
-Expiration: Grima shoots a ball of Fell energy out of their mouth and it deals damage and can hit several Times
-Valentia Expiration: Fell spikes explode from out of the ground
-Risen: Grima summons a fell version of a random character on the roster
-Rightful God: Increases not only grima's speed but of any Risen on the field as well
-Thunder/Elthunder/Arcthunder/Thoron: Variations of these spells will fall from the sky.
-Glowing Ember: Grima uses their fell breath and it deals damage equivalent to their current heal

Grima is the main villain of Awakening and has become a popular character, and the unique battle location is reminiscent of it's home game and would be fun in Smash.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Kleever (Donkey Kong)

This stage takes place in Crocodile Cauldron and composites in various elements from the stages in that world. You begin on a ledge to the side while Kleever is held (see the lava hand?) above lava on the opposite side, far enough to at least be tricky to hit. Kleever can shoot fireballs, but will sometimes come onto the stage where he is vulnerable. After a while Kleever submerges and balloons will come out the lava for you to jump across as the screen scrolls - there are also Kremling heads that appear in the lava for you to bounce off, but they'll bounce you the opposite direction of the scroll so they're only to be used when you can't get on the balloons. Kleever follows you during the scroll where it can be hit, though it does still slash and can even pop balloons. When you're on the other side the cycle begins anew, just mirrored.

Why should Kleever be included? Because I don't know if Wizpig counts as a first party.

Last edited:

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1630458206749.png

Andross (Star Fox)

Andross is the main antagonist of the Star Fox series and the most recurring boss in the series. The arena takes place on top of the four Arwings belonging to Fox, Falco, Peppy, and Slippy, and they fly in tight formations and serve as platforms as you fight Andross. Andross's functions are entirely different from his AT counterpart, doing the following attacks:
  • Throws three punches at random altitudes (Low, medium, and high) before ending with a clap.
  • Shoot a lightning bolt from his right hand, dealing heavy electrical damage.
  • Uses a telekinetic inhale that sucks a random Arwing with any fighters standing on top of it in, before chewing them up and spitting them out.
  • If all players avoid the inhale, exhales 5-8 rocks that can deal damage on hit. They can, however, be destroyed and can drop Smart Bombs to use against Andross.
What makes him stand out from other bosses is that he gets a different form depending on the difficulty you're playing on:
1630460505034.png

On Easy and Medium, he becomes Robot Andross, where he can do much of the same but has a unique attack: he can charge headfirst into the Arwings, which momentarily disperse their formation, attempting to strike the player!

1630458242350.png

However, in Hard difficulty, he becomes a giant brain with eyes, no doubt the form you have to be warier of. The brain form has a completely different suite of things to do:
  • Thrash about with his myriad tendrils, dealing multiple hits of damage.
  • Throws both his eyeballs like fleshy missiles, dealing immense burst damage.
  • Shoots lasers from his eyeballs, piercing through multiple enemies and dealing some moderate damage and knockback.
  • Teleports away to drop 3-5 orb mines that float around the Arwings. If a player touches one, they will explode, dealing some high damage and temporarily disabling any Arwings that are active. Once the orb mines pass, he will warp straight back.

Last edited:
Boss Submittion:
Hades (Kid Icarus)

Hades is the Main Antagonist of Kid Icarus: Uprising and he is the Ruler of Underworld, also he serves as a Final Boss of the Game. He is Mischevious and Destructive God, who is also evil like Medusa in the Game. Its's Incarnation is based on Hades (Battle).
The Arena that fight takes place is in Underworld on single, big Platform where you see Gigantic Hades in the Background.
The Attacks of Hades are:

• Hades Shoots out Missiles from the Body that go upwards and fall on the Platfrom, giving Moderate Damage (you can dodge them).
  • Hades stabs with one Missile that gives you huge damage.
  • Hades does 4 powerful punches at any place that give you normal damage, but with big knockback
  • Hades shoots Lasers from His hands where he aims.
  • Hades summons his Minion to Assist like Monoeyes or Specknoses to attack the Player (they're defeatable)
  • Hades lowers the Platform, where it shows his legs and he stomps on the Player, giving him Heavy Damage.

After Defeating his 1st Phase, where you attack his Legs (those are his weak Point), his legs fall from his body and he grows new legs that resemble Dinosaur's Legs.
This Time in 2nd phase, he only stomps on the Platform that gives the stage Shake effect and summons enemies to Fight like Monoeyes and Specknoses, which are more harder to defeat with new unit of enemy: Reaper, who Spawns on the stage and he attacks with Scythe (he is Defeatable). If you attack his legs, he will be damaged.

After hurting his legs, he becomes the Final Phase Hades, where his head becomes blue and he will become stronger after being crushed by Medusa in Background.
Now, his attacks are similar to old attacks from earlier phases, but his new attack is trying to swallow the Player, but if he swallows for the purpose, you will die. But if he accidentally shallows, you can fight his Heart to Defeat Him. His heart quicklu runs through whole stage and you need to damage it before Hades will spit you out from his insides.

After his defeat, he will fall down from Platform's view and you free Medusa from him, leading Medusa to be Unlocked Fighter for the roster.
(I didn't played Kid Icarus: Uprising, so I had problems with his attacks).

The inclusion of Hades in Smash as Boss would be cool since Sakurai made Kid Icarus: Uprising and there is representation of it, but I thought "What if Kid Icarus need a Boss representative in Smash as Boss of adventure mode?" and then, Hades would be also strong Boss (even if you play on hard), will make Fight very insane.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Exor

627249-exor.jpg

The main icon of the Smithy Gang from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars who is also the very first major member introduced, piercing the heavens to take over Bowser's Castle in one fell swoop. In the game, you fight Exor atop the castle's top. However, we already have a Bowser's Castle stage and it resembles nothing of the one from Super Mario RPG so there will be a special boss stage that like Marx is an original area based on their boss location.

And where does the travelling portion of the stage come in? The player will be riding atop a larger variation of the Royal Bus. Each part of Exor

smrpg_bus.gif

The fight's opening cutscene begins with the player riding on the Royal Bus in the clouds. The camera pans to a shine in the sky and from the light, Exor drops down narrowly slicing the Royal Bus. Exor's impact will cause the screen to flash a blindling white and transform the peaceful skies into a blazing hellscape with fire raging from the ground and the sky turning a dark black with red clouds swirling around the evil sword.

The Royal Bus will be bombarded by slow moving rocks crashing from the sky as it drives towards Exor's face. When the Royal Bus arrives to Exor's face, it will stand in place with two cloudy platforms emerging for the player to fight Exor on. Specifically, his eyes and are what must be hit to lower his health.

Flame Stone: Similar to the opening of the fight, rocks will come crashing from the sky except this time, they're being set ablaze. While they are numerous, they are slow letting the player slowly maneuver around them while landing hits on Exor's face.

Bolt: Several blue bolts of lightning will be fired down from the sky onto the stage. Fortunately, they are telegraphed by dark clouds forming above the stage. Being hit by them can potentially start a chaing reaction of being launched into other bolts making it dangerous to get hit by just one.

Diamond Saw: Exor opens mouth and spews ice breath across the stage moving in all directions towards the player. The breath attack is slow but it begins to speed up if it hasn't hit the player in a few seconds. Being caught in it won't launch the player far but it will rack up percentage quickly.

After 30 seconds have passed in the fight, Exor will charge up a deadly laser beam attack that resembles his Corona spell. This will force the Royal Bus to fly away from Exor for a bit and circle him while avoiding more meteor projectiles. Starting from every second time the Royal Bus goes into a flying segment, the player will have to deal with mind controlled Shy Guys firing cannonballs in the distance. Hitting these cannonballs will send them back to the Shy Guys sending them downwards. They may additionally fire Bob-ombs which will instantly explode or Chain Chomps which will run across the bus and fall off the stage.

After Exor is left with 30% of his health, the Royal Bus will fly up to the hilt of the sword where the last stand begins. The Royal Bus will begin to fly around the hilt as it spins around firing off two lasers from its glowing eyes that will either strike, high, low or in a zig zagline. The laser attack is unpredictable and fast forcing the player to quickly land the last remaining hits on Exor's hilt.

Upon being defeated, the Royal Bus will fly away as Exor self destructs from the top down until the skies clear of his influence.

Last edited:

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Mo plants

Magnet-shroom (Plants Vs. Zombies)
Class: Advanced ★★
Type: Grab Support
Effect: Item Gravitation, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Ness (Purple)
  • Stage: House (Fog)
  • Music Track: Rigor Mormist
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions: The enemy favors Down Special, Certain items will appear in large numbers (Black Hole)
Pumpkin (Plants Vs. Zombies)
Type: Shield Support
Effect: Weapon Resist ↑, 2 Slots
  • Puppet Fighter: Bowser (Orange)
  • Conditions: The enemy favors Shield, The enemy has increased defense, The enemy
Split Pea (Plants Vs. Zombies)
Type: Attack Support
Effect: Back Shield Equipped, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Luigi x2 (Green), Crazy Dave (Green)
  • Conditions: The enemy favors Side Special (Crazy Dave), The enemy favors Neutral Special (Luigi), Certain Items will appear in large numbers (Back Shield)
Bloomerang (Plants Vs. Zombies 2)
Class: Novice ★
Type: Support Attack
Effect: Boomerang Equipped, 1 Slot
  • Summon from the Cores of Zora, Repeater, and 2 Attack Cores
Iceberg Lettuce (Plants Vs. Zombies 2)
Type: Support Shield
Effect: Freezie Equipped, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Ice Climbers (Blue)
  • Stage: Summit
  • Music Track: Ancient Egypt Medley
  • Conditions: Certain Items will appear in large numbers (Freezie), The enemy favors Down Special
Lightning Reed (Plants Vs. Zombies 2)
Type: Primary Neutral
Effect: Electric Attack ↑, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Pikachu (Libre Blue)
  • Stage: Mushroomy Kingdom
  • Music Track: Dillon's Rolling Western
  • Conditions: The enemy has increased specials, Hazard: Zap Floor
Laser Bean (Plants Vs. Zombies 2)
Type: Primary Attack, 3 Slots
Effect: Shooting Items Power ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Inkling (Green)
  • Stage: Astral Plain
  • Music Track: Mind in a P.R.O.G.R.A.M.
  • Conditions: Certain Items will spawn in large numbers (Staff)
Penny (Plants Vs. Zombies 2)
Class: Legend ★★★★
Type: Neutral Primary
Effect: Running Start
  • Purchase from Funky's Shack

Last edited:

airConditioner

Smash Ace
today i offer you the octo zombie

Octo Zombie (Plants Vs. Zombies 2)
Type: Primary Grab
Effect: Item Throw ↑, 2 Slots
  • Puppet Fighter: Zombie, Tiny DJ Octavio [3 of them, in different colors]
  • Stage: Tortimer Island
  • Music Track: Ride the Big Wave (KOF XV)
  • Match: Stamina
  • Conditions:
    • Stamina Battle
      • Player [100 HP]
      • Zombie [250 HP]
      • DJ Octavios [70 HP]
    • The enemy has reduced move speed
    • The enemy has increased defense
    • Hazard: Sticky Floor

tomorrow? who knows

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
today i offer you the octo zombie

Octo Zombie (Plants Vs. Zombies 2)
Type: Primary Grab
Effect: Item Throw ↑, 2 Slots
  • Puppet Fighter: Zombie, Tiny DJ Octavio [3 of them, in different colors]
  • Stage: Tortimer Island
  • Music Track: Ride the Big Wave (KOF XV)
  • Match: Stamina
  • Conditions:
    • Stamina Battle
      • Player [100 HP]
      • Zombie [250 HP]
      • DJ Octavios [70 HP]
    • The enemy has reduced move speed
    • The enemy has increased defense
    • Hazard: Sticky Floor

tomorrow? who knows
Why does it remind me of Octodad?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
View attachment 328559
Meowser
Okay I dont know if this counts since this is technically an alternate version of a smash character but if giga bowser can exist why not Meowser. Meowser is a very iconic bowser form debuting in Mario 3D World, he later appears in Mario Maker 2 as 3D Wolrd's version of Bowser. With the rerealse of said game recently on everyone's mind I think it would be fitting to add the most iconic part of the base with the final boss.
Meowser starts out as a puppet trophy of normal bowser falling from a great neon tower, then a shadowy force gives it a magical bell converting it into Meowser, Meowser would then grow in size and begin to pursue the fighter of choice.
The fight starts out as a frantic constant run up the tower as you avoid not just Meowser's attack, but Mario enemies as well like Goombas and Koopas. Mepwser would use the following attacks.

Meowser Flame: Meowser creates a spreadsheet of powerful pink fire that can go though walls.

Panther Slash: Meowser uses his claws to break platforms permanently

Claw Slide: Meowser's tail wags on the top of the screen before he slides down to the bottom breaking anything he crashes into.
When reaching a flat area Meowser attacks the fighter head on, aside from the above mentioned attacks Meowser can use a number of direct attacks.

Feline Fortress: Meowser pops into his shell and flips onto himself turning into a razor blade, it not only hurts a lot but also leaves lingering spikes that damage on contact.

Cat Pile: Meowser grabs an opponent and crashes into the arena in a powerful piledriver.

After some hits meowser begins to split himself into multible smaller copies and will chase the fighters up the tower again, this time the false Meowsers will team up and try to take up as much space as possible in an attempt to cause the fighter to fall.

In this second phase there will only be a single damagable Meowser and the others will try and confuse the fighter as they try to damage the real one, sometimes two will appear at once and you need to figure out which is real (the real one meows while the others roars) and the others huffing fireballs from the background, overall a chaotic adaption of an iconic bowser fight.
Grima (Fire Emblem Awakening)

The Arena actually takes place on the Back of Grima ,Grima will tilt, roll and Flip around to try and shake you off, If you are shaken off you fall to your death, To prevent getting rolled off you have to enter a hole in between it's scales until it's done rolling.

Fell Robin flies around the stage attacking you, That is how you deal damage to the boss
Abilities:
-Expiration: Grima shoots a ball of Fell energy out of their mouth and it deals damage and can hit several Times
-Valentia Expiration: Fell spikes explode from out of the ground
-Risen: Grima summons a fell version of a random character on the roster
-Rightful God: Increases not only grima's speed but of any Risen on the field as well
-Thunder/Elthunder/Arcthunder/Thoron: Variations of these spells will fall from the sky.
-Glowing Ember: Grima uses their fell breath and it deals damage equivalent to their current heal

Grima is the main villain of Awakening and has become a popular character, and the unique battle location is reminiscent of it's home game and would be fun in Smash.
Kleever (Donkey Kong)

This stage takes place in Crocodile Cauldron and composites in various elements from the stages in that world. You begin on a ledge to the side while Kleever is held (see the lava hand?) above lava on the opposite side, far enough to at least be tricky to hit. Kleever can shoot fireballs, but will sometimes come onto the stage where he is vulnerable. After a while Kleever submerges and balloons will come out the lava for you to jump across as the screen scrolls - there are also Kremling heads that appear in the lava for you to bounce off, but they'll bounce you the opposite direction of the scroll so they're only to be used when you can't get on the balloons. Kleever follows you during the scroll where it can be hit, though it does still slash and can even pop balloons. When you're on the other side the cycle begins anew, just mirrored.

Why should Kleever be included? Because I don't know if Wizpig counts as a first party.
View attachment 328558
Andross (Star Fox)

Andross is the main antagonist of the Star Fox series and the most recurring boss in the series. The arena takes place on top of the four Arwings belonging to Fox, Falco, Peppy, and Slippy, and they fly in tight formations and serve as platforms as you fight Andross. Andross's functions are entirely different from his AT counterpart, doing the following attacks:
  • Throws three punches at random altitudes (Low, medium, and high) before ending with a clap.
  • Shoot a lightning bolt from his right hand, dealing heavy electrical damage.
  • Uses a telekinetic inhale that sucks a random Arwing with any fighters standing on top of it in, before chewing them up and spitting them out.
  • If all players avoid the inhale, exhales 5-8 rocks that can deal damage on hit. They can, however, be destroyed and can drop Smart Bombs to use against Andross.
What makes him stand out from other bosses is that he gets a different form depending on the difficulty you're playing on:
View attachment 328566
On Easy and Medium, he becomes Robot Andross, where he can do much of the same but has a unique attack: he can charge headfirst into the Arwings, which momentarily disperse their formation, attempting to strike the player!

View attachment 328560

However, in Hard difficulty, he becomes a giant brain with eyes, no doubt the form you have to be warier of. The brain form has a completely different suite of things to do:
  • Thrash about with his myriad tendrils, dealing multiple hits of damage.
  • Throws both his eyeballs like fleshy missiles, dealing immense burst damage.
  • Shoots lasers from his eyeballs, piercing through multiple enemies and dealing some moderate damage and knockback.
  • Teleports away to drop 3-5 orb mines that float around the Arwings. If a player touches one, they will explode, dealing some high damage and temporarily disabling any Arwings that are active. Once the orb mines pass, he will warp straight back.
Boss Submittion:
Hades (Kid Icarus)

Hades is the Main Antagonist of Kid Icarus: Uprising and he is the Ruler of Underworld, also he serves as a Final Boss of the Game. He is Mischevious and Destructive God, who is also evil like Medusa in the Game. Its's Incarnation is based on Hades (Battle).
The Arena that fight takes place is in Underworld on single, big Platform where you see Gigantic Hades in the Background.
The Attacks of Hades are:

• Hades Shoots out Missiles from the Body that go upwards and fall on the Platfrom, giving Moderate Damage (you can dodge them).
  • Hades stabs with one Missile that gives you huge damage.
  • Hades does 4 powerful punches at any place that give you normal damage, but with big knockback
  • Hades shoots Lasers from His hands where he aims.
  • Hades summons his Minion to Assist like Monoeyes or Specknoses to attack the Player (they're defeatable)
  • Hades lowers the Platform, where it shows his legs and he stomps on the Player, giving him Heavy Damage.

After Defeating his 1st Phase, where you attack his Legs (those are his weak Point), his legs fall from his body and he grows new legs that resemble Dinosaur's Legs.
This Time in 2nd phase, he only stomps on the Platform that gives the stage Shake effect and summons enemies to Fight like Monoeyes and Specknoses, which are more harder to defeat with new unit of enemy: Reaper, who Spawns on the stage and he attacks with Scythe (he is Defeatable). If you attack his legs, he will be damaged.

After hurting his legs, he becomes the Final Phase Hades, where his head becomes blue and he will become stronger after being crushed by Medusa in Background.
Now, his attacks are similar to old attacks from earlier phases, but his new attack is trying to swallow the Player, but if he swallows for the purpose, you will die. But if he accidentally shallows, you can fight his Heart to Defeat Him. His heart quicklu runs through whole stage and you need to damage it before Hades will spit you out from his insides.

After his defeat, he will fall down from Platform's view and you free Medusa from him, leading Medusa to be Unlocked Fighter for the roster.
(I didn't played Kid Icarus: Uprising, so I had problems with his attacks).

The inclusion of Hades in Smash as Boss would be cool since Sakurai made Kid Icarus: Uprising and there is representation of it, but I thought "What if Kid Icarus need a Boss representative in Smash as Boss of adventure mode?" and then, Hades would be also strong Boss (even if you play on hard), will make Fight very insane.
Exor

View attachment 328642

The main icon of the Smithy Gang from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars who is also the very first major member introduced, piercing the heavens to take over Bowser's Castle in one fell swoop. In the game, you fight Exor atop the castle's top. However, we already have a Bowser's Castle stage and it resembles nothing of the one from Super Mario RPG so there will be a special boss stage that like Marx is an original area based on their boss location.

And where does the travelling portion of the stage come in? The player will be riding atop a larger variation of the Royal Bus. Each part of Exor

View attachment 328643

The fight's opening cutscene begins with the player riding on the Royal Bus in the clouds. The camera pans to a shine in the sky and from the light, Exor drops down narrowly slicing the Royal Bus. Exor's impact will cause the screen to flash a blindling white and transform the peaceful skies into a blazing hellscape with fire raging from the ground and the sky turning a dark black with red clouds swirling around the evil sword.

The Royal Bus will be bombarded by slow moving rocks crashing from the sky as it drives towards Exor's face. When the Royal Bus arrives to Exor's face, it will stand in place with two cloudy platforms emerging for the player to fight Exor on. Specifically, his eyes and are what must be hit to lower his health.

Flame Stone: Similar to the opening of the fight, rocks will come crashing from the sky except this time, they're being set ablaze. While they are numerous, they are slow letting the player slowly maneuver around them while landing hits on Exor's face.

Bolt: Several blue bolts of lightning will be fired down from the sky onto the stage. Fortunately, they are telegraphed by dark clouds forming above the stage. Being hit by them can potentially start a chaing reaction of being launched into other bolts making it dangerous to get hit by just one.

Diamond Saw: Exor opens mouth and spews ice breath across the stage moving in all directions towards the player. The breath attack is slow but it begins to speed up if it hasn't hit the player in a few seconds. Being caught in it won't launch the player far but it will rack up percentage quickly.

After 30 seconds have passed in the fight, Exor will charge up a deadly laser beam attack that resembles his Corona spell. This will force the Royal Bus to fly away from Exor for a bit and circle him while avoiding more meteor projectiles. Starting from every second time the Royal Bus goes into a flying segment, the player will have to deal with mind controlled Shy Guys firing cannonballs in the distance. Hitting these cannonballs will send them back to the Shy Guys sending them downwards. They may additionally fire Bob-ombs which will instantly explode or Chain Chomps which will run across the bus and fall off the stage.

After Exor is left with 30% of his health, the Royal Bus will fly up to the hilt of the sword where the last stand begins. The Royal Bus will begin to fly around the hilt as it spins around firing off two lasers from its glowing eyes that will either strike, high, low or in a zig zagline. The laser attack is unpredictable and fast forcing the player to quickly land the last remaining hits on Exor's hilt.

Upon being defeated, the Royal Bus will fly away as Exor self destructs from the top down until the skies clear of his influence.
Submissions are now completed! Please few the list of available submissions!
  • Mewoser (Mario)
  • Grima (Fire Emblem)
  • Kleever (Donkey Kong)
  • Andross (Star Fox)
  • Hades (Kid Icarus)
  • Exor (Super Mario RPG)

Please use this voting form.

Job #157: Submit Two Dungeons for Smash Dungeon

So we are adding two new dungeons to our already expansive list. This one focuses on two topics. Please provide a dungeon with a description of the dungeon, how it acts and functions, and what kind of enemies may appear in it. Please use the front page to find which enemies are eligible.

Dungeon 1: Food-oriented Dungeon
Partially inspired by the Mario Kart thread, we will be adding a food-oriented dungeon. Will we add one full fo yogurt related goodness? Chocolate? Buffalo sauce? Popcorn? Candy? Pizza? Salads? Fruits?

Dungeon 2: A Dungeon based on a Aesthetic within a Country
Many countries and regions can say that they boast an unique aesthetic; both in the modern era and historically. Using these two as a springboard, provide a dungeon that is based on a particular aspect of a country. This could be like Vikings and Norway, Samurai and Japan, Aztec and Mexico, Forbidden City and China, Ancient Greece and Greece, the Outback and Australia, etc.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Country dungeon: Outback Dungeon

Home to some of the deadliest critters, Outback Dungeon is fierce yet calm. There are next to no hazards (spikes, lava, e.t.c.) but the enemies come in much higher quantities - there's also bushes that serve to obscure your view and allow enemies to sneak up.

Example enemies:
Gulpin
Tarantula & Scorpion
Roturret
Creeper
Neander-Pac

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Dungeon 1

Sushi Submarine

This would be a giant submarine made of Fish, rice and Seaweed. The walls of the dungeon are made of rice with Portholes that lead out into the water and the platforms inside are made of Raw Fish, the seaweed visually binds everything in the dungeon. Some pieces of Vegetables would appear and would be bouncy

The enemies are water, Mechanical or fish adjacent
-Octorok
-Koopa Troopa
-Cuttle/Aqua Jellies
-M83 Predator
-Roturret
-Gamyga

Dungeon 2

Gothic Dungeon

This dungeon would be based on Gothic Architecture, Specifically Gothic Architecture seen in the UK, The floor is very dingy and dirty with empty crates and rubble everywhere, while the background is gorgeous gothic buildings. The whole dungeon is also in the middle of the night. there are explosive crates that spawn and mist rolls in sometimes.

The enemies that appear would be horror or london themed
-Medusa Head
-Tyrant T-03
-Hunter
-Dear & Decorations
-The Ganado/Majini
-Tarantulas

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Food Dungeon: Hot Pepper House

Here, you'll run into a greenhouse where there's nothing but spicy peppers growing everywhere. One hazard is that large bunches of peppers will release clouds of raw spice that can cause periodic flinching to anyone inside. Another hazard is peppers on a sliding scale of spice that can be consumed by the player. Each pepper has a different effect based on color:
  • Green: Speed buff
  • Yellow-green: Attack buff
  • Yellow: Shorter lag time
  • Orange: Curry effect
  • Red: Ghost Pepper effect: All i-frames on any character's actions are counter frames that deal 5% fire damage with low endlag.
Here, you'll find a multitude of Fairies, Gulpin, Bytans, Lynels, and Mokujin.

Country Dungeon: Gorod Dungeon
1630552634972.png

A snowy mountain city, themed after Russia, the Gorod Dungeon is a city swarming with military troops and machines. There are multiple mechanical enemies, which include M83 Predators, Genome Soldiers, Pigmasks, Octotroopers, Motobugs, and Buzzbombers. They spawn in low numbers initially, but the hazard of this stage, Spotlights, can double the spawn rate of enemies if you are caught. There are also snowstorms that hit that can slow down movement speed and can even temporarily freeze you if you don't find cover.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Food dungeon: Can of Baked Beans

Submerged in orange bean juice, more passive enemies prefer to enhabit this dungeon filled with floating beans. However, the platforming is at its' trickiest - tinplate that's rusted off of the can is a deadly threat, and some beans have gone green and mouldy. (safe to stand on, as long as you're OK with taking 0.5% damage every frame you're standing on it) - this dungeon is vertically shaped and you call fall straight down if you're not lucky.

Enemy examples:
Waddle Dee
Swooping Snitchbug
Duck
Sneaky Spirit
Pixie
Buzzbomb

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Diddy Kong Alts:
The Subspace Clone diddy was the only one which didn't make the cut since it is a smash original and is just a darker filter

Dixie Kong Alts:
King of Swing Alt (Blue)
1630552325362.png
King of Swing Alt (Green)
1630552346403.png
Tiny Kong (Light Blue) GolisoPower GolisoPower
Diddy Kong (Red)
Wrinkly Kong (Grey)
Kiddy Kong (Dark Blue)
1630553028098.png
Super to Match DK and Diddy (White)
1630553121127.png
1630553908189.png
Gorilla to Match DK and Diddy (Black)
Queen Banana bird Orange)
The Donkey Kong Arcade alt was rejected as its a very abstract alt and is from a game Dixie doesn't appear in.

With These Done, Donkey Kong Spirits can now be submitted! No limitations come to mind for what can be submitted but I'm sure I'll be surprised. Here's one to start us off.
Xananab (DK: Jungle Climber)
Type: Support Neutral
Effect: Banana Gun Equipped, 1 Slot
  • Purchase from Shopkeeper Magolor's Shoppe

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Food dungeon: Can of Baked Beans

Submerged in orange bean juice, more passive enemies prefer to enhabit this dungeon filled with floating beans. However, the platforming is at its' trickiest - tinplate that's rusted off of the can is a deadly threat, and some beans have gone green and mouldy. (safe to stand on, as long as you're OK with taking 0.5% damage every frame you're standing on it) - this dungeon is vertically shaped and you call fall straight down if you're not lucky.

Enemy examples:
Waddle Dee
Swooping Snitchbug
Duck
Sneaky Spirit
Pixie
Buzzbomb
this mf submittin' B E A N S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom