• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

ShineDEX

Smash Journeyman
carl nice double shines you posted earlier. also where in IL is your bboy thing

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q7dQQMuekQ&feature=channel_page

ITS THE KELS OF GERMANY LOLOL
What, did they take out shield grabbing from the pal version of the game? See, that sort of propaganda is what made me want to play fox in the first place, but then, I started playing fox, and I found out the real world is more like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2hWpSbii9U

XD1337

Smash Apprentice
SMASH THIS WEEKEND

Hey guys bad news, I tried to reservev the room yesterday but they only said you are allowed to reserve it for 3 hours now. I decided to wait until today to get jay or some1 else sign for the second three hours, but the room was already taken. We could have a pool in my room if you guys want to, or i could see about the activity room tommorow. sorry again... :(

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
SMASH THIS WEEKEND

Hey guys bad news, I tried to reservev the room yesterday but they only said you are allowed to reserve it for 3 hours now. I decided to wait until today to get jay or some1 else sign for the second three hours, but the room was already taken. We could have a pool in my room if you guys want to, or i could see about the activity room tommorow. sorry again... :(
Andre, would you mind also checking on the availability of the room for next Saturday's SSBO? I'm not sure if our SR contact, Kevin Prothero, has signed it out already. If he has signed it out from 2-8 for that day, everything's all set (if he fell under the same rule that you did, however, you'll need to grab the other half of that time slot). Thanks in advance, dude.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Oh psh, everybody's still sleeping, Brain. No one is going to answer your question for like another 7 hours.

KMB23

Smash Journeyman
so we aren't smashing anywhere right now? i'm going to the game so someone call me if you guys find a place.
630-728-2120

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Aww ... c'mon guys! Smash still needs a place to happen! We need like an old fashioned smash fest.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Bunbun is true, that was alot of fun.

Also, the Jays are finally learning how to fight Zelda. I'm so proud of them......

ER0ED

Smash Rookie
hey guys....im going to try to go out there, i really want to cause i havent seen u guys for sometime. anyways my memory card just got wiped so now i have to go to voorhese house to get the data back. once i do that ill be able to practice some more. but for real me and voorhese are going to try to get some matches recorded.

p.s. if anyone can make me a sig for falco i would really appriciate it. thx =]

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
It is, he can't dash dance camp and it ****s up his combos.

Also fast faller + lava = :(

lol, I even counterpicked you there and you barely got that 1 KO.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Theres a pretty well known glitch that causes you to chain fall through the lava.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
lava helps his recovery
It helps everyone's recovery, except he gets comboed and setup by it as well. It's like having an extra teammate lol
and he can dash dance fine, plenty of room to run away
False? It's less room then stories lol, not to mention it's not even flat. If the stage gets separated, then it's pretty lol-tastic from there.

It's probably a decent stage against characters under him on the tier list, but CFalcon/Puff/Peach is basically the borderline for characters that matter in this game. I'm very certain Fox, Marth, Sheik, Falco, Peach, and Puff all have a better advantage on him there compared to like, FD/DL64. Also, I'm pretty sure CFalcon ***** characters under him on the tier list much better on other stages anyways. There's no purpose to go to Brinstar.

George, just counterpick to FD and Dreamland. Brinstar is usually used to CP fastfallers. Unfortunately, CFalcon isn't a space animal, so it actually matters in this case.
falcon is good there for SS and darkrain
SS and Darkrain are good players, period.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
I like DL and FD, but I think FD is bad against falco. Hax bans FD against falco and then they CP him to FoD, so I dunno which is worse. I also think KJ64 is a good falcon stage.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Hugs would beg to differ. :)
Prob not, he used to tell me Samus = bad. It's just that he backs it up by saying he's too amazing.
I like DL and FD, but I think FD is bad against falco. Hax bans FD against falco and then they CP him to FoD, so I dunno which is worse. I also think KJ64 is a good falcon stage.
Pretty sure FD is one of his best stages against Falco and Hax personally just doesn't like it.
Thing about KJ64, I think it's one of those CPs where it's like "I bet my opponent sucks on this stage". I'm assuming you think it's a good CFalcon stage after Darkrain vs M2K.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
I'll just go ahead and reiterate this since I'm not sure whether or not Andre saw it amidst the mass of posts. Andre, would you mind checking on the availability of the room for this Saturday's SSBO? I'm not sure if our SR contact, Kevin Prothero, has signed it out already. If he has signed it out from 2-8 for that day, everything's all set (if he fell under the same rule that you did, however, you'll need to grab the other half of that time slot). Thanks in advance, dude.

Also, I'm still getting the message that your account isn't set to receive PM's. >_> Pretty random.

Top Bottom