• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
now now 'fro youre making false accusations.

PEEF! and i are the only people from evansville that read this thread, and i didnt for about a month, so dont make PEEF! = evansville. ive never been in a single real argument on the smash boards, there has never been hidden intent in my posts.

Jayford

Smash Lord
lol nah. I occasional bust him out in crew battles, but other then that I don't play him in tourneys anymore =/. I got laser camped on Corneria when I played some Fox and it was they dumbest thing ever and it made me swear off Mewtwo lol.

'Fro

Smash Lord
now now 'fro youre making false accusations.

PEEF! and i are the only people from evansville that read this thread, and i didnt for about a month, so dont make PEEF! = evansville. ive never been in a single real argument on the smash boards, there has never been hidden intent in my posts.
I meant you and Peef by saying "Evansville people".

Whether you had intent or not isn't the point. I already got that. What I'm saying is try to make that clear when you post so that you don't have to explain yourself. Makes things easier for everybody.

EDIT: Hartford's Puff is a funny creature.

Also, Reneblade and Peef, were you planning on being there for our next one?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i probably work on the 10th so probably not, but idk. 4 hours is a long drive to make regularly if im not gonna make any $$$$$. i love you dew crew pplz though. Come down on us (loloolololol sexual reference on purpose) and well come up to you more often!

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
im actually not that fascinated with her, but i just kinda go along with it cause ppl tend to flip their **** when her name is mentioned.

but that is funny as ****

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Is Purdue coming to TIMS? (I might've asked this already but I didn't get an answer...)

I contend that there was nothing in my post that could be taken offensively. Reneblades could be taken a bit mean, but that is just Reneblades sarcasm style. Mine was just straight up nice.

Rene and I are probably going to TIMS though, along with a few others from Evansville. Hopefully Purdue can come!

_kSo_

Smash Master
Rene and I are probably going to TIMS though, along with a few others from Evansville. Hopefully Purdue can come!
I was considering it, and I'm sure george would be down to go as well.

Reneblade// Marth is fine lol I've been using him more and more lately

'Fro

Smash Lord
Is Purdue coming to TIMS? (I might've asked this already but I didn't get an answer...)

I contend that there was nothing in my post that could be taken offensively. Reneblades could be taken a bit mean, but that is just Reneblades sarcasm style. Mine was just straight up nice.

Viewpoints, viewpoints. We always know our own intentions of making our posts. We need to make that clear to the reader. That was all I was trying to say. I'm tired of clarifying that over and over.

And I wish I could travel. Too much to take care of here.

_kSo_

Smash Master

_kSo_

Smash Master
ssb64 hAz bAd gRpaHicZ anD iT'z SooOoOoO oLld aNDD i gEt oWNd tOo hArD bYe cOMboz

wE shUdd paLY bArwLL!111 iT's nEEW aNd hAs guD gRaPhix and muZiK

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Wish I could, but I don't have enough money to go 4 and a half hours one weekend then 2 hours the next weekend. Lots 'o gas.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
ssb64 hAz bAd gRpaHicZ anD iT'z SooOoOoO oLld aNDD i gEt oWNd tOo hArD bYe cOMboz

wE shUdd paLY bArwLL!111 iT's nEEW aNd hAs guD gRaPhix and muZiK
You hate Brawl because you don't know how to play it lol.

MM smash 64? :D

edit:

I really really want to play Brawl. Someone bring a Brawl setup tomorrow.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Do you even have to ask? It's a flick called "ZOMBIELAND" for heaven's sake. Of course I'll see it.

[Edit]: Oh, and the tourney/smashfest thing is at 2 again tomorrow? (Rofl! Brackets crash my bot.)

BunBun

Smash Master
Top Bottom