• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Yes, and I can't believe I didn't think to type that myself fro, good lookin' out.

voorhese

Smash Master
this is all i know about dota http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OzWIFX8M-Y

i used to play a game on warcraft 3 where you defend the tree of life or something from waves, like 2 people controlling units guarding 1 of 4 portals or something, but i always got rolled by the invisible enemys.... is that dota or at least like dota?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
this is all i know about dota http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OzWIFX8M-Y

i used to play a game on warcraft 3 where you defend the tree of life or something from waves, like 2 people controlling units guarding 1 of 4 portals or something, but i always got rolled by the invisible enemys.... is that dota or at least like dota?
wtf, easily one of the greatest things ive ever seen/heard.

sorry voorhese, what youre talkin about, that aint dota.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Just beat Mario and Luigi 3. Yes, I realize it's 5:40 am. Anyways, it definitely has the single, most epic boss battle in the history of Mario games, coupled with the most epic boss music in the history of Mario games. TOO GOOD!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Just beat Mario and Luigi 3. Yes, I realize it's 5:40 am. Anyways, it definitely has the single, most epic boss battle in the history of Mario games, coupled with the most epic boss music in the history of Mario games. TOO GOOD!
Fro, it's 5:56 over here, and I'm getting ready for school....

Also, can I borrow that game? :)

XD1337

Smash Apprentice
TMNT looks like a mix between traditional fighting games and smash, i wonder if it will work. looks fun either way. :)

(however the hack and slash gameplay seemes like there will be little room for comebacks and may lack variety after a while)

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
TMNT looks like a mix between traditional fighting games and smash, i wonder if it will work. looks fun either way. :)

(however the hack and slash gameplay seemes like there will be little room for comebacks and may lack variety after a while)
Reminds me of Dynasty Warriors...game got so boring...

Anyone wanna play at tark again on Sat?? Im down.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Whether the game's good or not doesn't matter. You can be a Foot Ninja - it must therefore be awesome.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I have to do homework so I have more time for bboying, sorryz

Btw, Fox vs Puff is the most fun matchup ever. You start by ****** Puff, then get bored, then Puff gimps/rests you maybe once, then you feel like ****** her for doing that and you're not bored anymore.

voorhese

Smash Master
when you laser on a platfrom (with falco, i guess fox to), do you isai drop -> laser so u drop through the platform faster?..... or do you fall through fast/faster a different way?

this is toward the experienced spacie players obviously

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
wtf facebook is acting mad ******ish and not working at all............................

voorheese whenever you post this is what i see

and then some of this

and then this made me laugh

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
when you laser on a platfrom (with falco, i guess fox to), do you isai drop -> laser so u drop through the platform faster?..... or do you fall through fast/faster a different way?
lmao, do you even kno what isai drop really means? (you drop through a platform through while shielding, what you're describing is a simple mechanic that casual players know about... it's called "falling through a platform" and the game makes you use it >_>)

Anyways, it's almost always best to fall through the platform right away, but if you're not fast enough, you can always just run off the platform and laser again (reverse laser if you need to). Watch lambchops and dashizwiz closely.

Pong

Smash Cadet
Really fast i live in chicago and was thinking about meeting a friend for this, im pretty excited but in all honesty is it going to be worth the 2.5 hour drive? How many people do you guys think will show up for Oct. 10th?

Top Bottom