• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

BunBun

Smash Master
ha bowling coach...you would need to go beat some nubs just to feel good about yourself:) JK JK JK

also andrew are you gunna put up the vids that you recorded on sat? i kinda wanna watch em
Yeah I'll do it now. I have Me vs George and Me vs You.
In me vs you, the end of the 2nd match and the beginning of the 3rd match have choppy quality 'cause my PC overheated T-T. Loading them to JewTube right now.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Unless you're Jay Hart, in which case it's ****.
I don't know what context of the word you were trying to use in this statement, but I feel that what you said came off as completely inappropriate and I find that you should take some time to choose what you say more carefully.

I don't want to tell you what to say or how you should say it, but realize what you are talking about before someone gets offended.

Normally, I don't care about people using the word, mostly because they have been using it to describe "getting owned in smash" and the like. However, when it's used for its true meaning and not taken seriously such as in this case, I get a little peeved.

BunBun

Smash Master
I don't know what context of the word you were trying to use in this statement, but I feel that what you said came off as completely inappropriate and I find that you should take some time to choose what you say more carefully.

I don't want to tell you what to say or how you should say it, but realize what you are talking about before someone gets offended.

Normally, I don't care about people using the word, mostly because they have been using it to describe "getting owned in smash" and the like. However, when it's used for its true meaning and not taken seriously such as in this case, I get a little peeved.
That word is the proper word to use given the reaction Jay's date had, and that it was the exact word that was used by her.

**** is obviously a terrible thing, but I'm not going to let that fact stop me from using the word if it is the best choice to convey the point.

Same thing goes for murder. Do you get angry when someone says 'kill', or 'murder'?
Is murder any less serious than ****?

How about 'molested', a term I've heard you say many times.

So, sorry it sounded inappropriate to you, but I will continue using the word in it's proper context.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Ok to clear up some stuff so I am not known as the creepy smasher that ***** girls.

1.) I never said she told me I ***** her. She said she was taken advantage of.
2.) I didn't take advantage of her.
3.) I'm pretty neutral on the whole **** thing being debated right now >.>. So don't worry no one has offended me. <3
4.) Girls are crazy.
5.) Homework sucks.

BunBun

Smash Master
Ok to clear up some stuff so I am not known as the creepy smasher that ***** girls.

3.) I'm pretty neutral on the whole **** thing being debated right now >.>. So don't worry no one has offended me. <3
4.) Girls are crazy.
5.) Homework sucks.
Rofl I didn't mean to paint you as such xD
We know you didn't take advantage of her, and that you would never do such to any girl. The whole her claiming about how she was taken advantage of and crying '****' situation is something I read off of that IM convo shortly before the "And then she grabbed a handle of vodka" situation.

And yes, homework sucks. Want to work on it at McDonalds with me?

Jayford

Smash Lord
Rofl I didn't mean to paint you as such xD
We know you didn't take advantage of her, and that you would never do such to any girl. The whole her claiming about how she was taken advantage of and crying '****' situation is something I read off of that IM convo shortly before the "And then she grabbed a handle of vodka" situation.

I would, but I have class in a little bit =/

ShineDEX

Smash Journeyman
Also, so apparently there is a student/teacher bowling outing next weekend where teams of students bowl against teams of teachers. And apparently the coach of the bowling team is gonna be there and supposedly play someone from the winning team or something like that. Even though it's not my style, I'm half tempted to go just to roll some nubs, especially this bowling coach since he probably thinks he's actually good or something.
*Next week at Goose's school*

After that bowling fiasco last week, we're going to give the kids a chance to win by playing a game that surely no teacher will be good at: SSBM. Cash prize for winner.

'Fro

Smash Lord

4.) Girls are crazy.
5.) Homework sucks.
Woah, woah, woah. Jay, you're about the only person who didn't need to clarify anything! At least, speaking for myself, I trust completely that you did not attempt to harm her in any way.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
ha bowling coach...you would need to go beat some nubs just to feel good about yourself:) JK JK JK
No...you're right...which is precisely why we had you sub for us the other week. :p

Lol, omfg, Andrew. Why in the world do you feel that a loud, crowded public place is conducive to studying!? MAYBE if there was like a group project or something, but other than that....Heh, I just don't get it. And don't give me that "everyone learns/studies differently" crap.

*Next week at Goose's school*
After that bowling fiasco last week, we're going to give the kids a chance to win by playing a game that surely no teacher will be good at: SSBM. Cash prize for winner.
LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOOLL

Dex, even though I'm not actually an official teacher, there are so many times when it occurs to me that my personal life is like NOTHING compared to a normal teacher's. And your post is a perfect example of why I feel that way. LOL

PEEF!

Smash Hero
That word is the proper word to use given the reaction Jay's date had, and that it was the exact word that was used by her.

**** is obviously a terrible thing, but I'm not going to let that fact stop me from using the word if it is the best choice to convey the point.

Same thing goes for murder. Do you get angry when someone says 'kill', or 'murder'?
Is murder any less serious than ****?

How about 'molested', a term I've heard you say many times.

So, sorry it sounded inappropriate to you, but I will continue using the word in it's proper context.
This was a god post. My debate coach would approve.

And Draco, you really will like me. I am friends with alot of these guys already (george, alan, DEEZNUTTTZZZ, anubis, BunBun on certain days, etc.) so just put it on chill mode. If you want to I guess.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
2+ years ago. Looking back it is real bad.

^ but see how I can accept an insult?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Ah I see.

You should dance battle me and Lavos.

Well, you kinda have to so you can make up for your johns.

voorhese

Smash Master
wow i just had surgery on my foot 4 hours ago, and i came in here, and the stitches messed up, and i got blood all over everything

KMB23

Smash Journeyman
is there gonna be any smash going on this weekend? i cant make the next 2 so i want to play at some point

voorhese

Smash Master
well i wasnt gonna say anything about it lol if i planned about talking about it i would have mentioned that it could have been cancer like 2 weeks ago, but i got blood all over the floor right as i was typing i saw it, so i just talked about it, the doctor said he doesnt know exactly what it is yet, and i was like "i hope its not my tech skill" and he was like ????????

my mom started laughing

Top Bottom