• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj-g8fovet0

Don't worry, the match is really short...like my dick! Wait, I think I did that wrong. :embarrass: And it also has Dead on Arrival as the intro song, so you really can't go wrong with the vid.

Also, my grandma and a few of my aunts are over, and they referred to me as a coconut. I didn't get it at first, but given the context that it was in (they were talking in Spanish and I told them to speak English), I eventually realized what they were getting at. :(

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
who all is here for the summer? classes don't start till next monday for me and all i have to do is..nothing

voorhese

Smash Master
timerbomb i dont really live at purdue, but i can possibly make a trip down there if i a have a place to stay for smash,SF,marvel, etc. i also hear you are a really fast space animal player, and i would not playing with you just for that reason >_< havent met you yet, so hopefully i can meet u at a tourney sometime soon, or play with you over the summer.

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i live in an apartment on chauncey but i pay for everything like electricity and dont own a tv(because i don't watch tv)…if someone else is still at purdue we could meet there though. thanks for letting me know!

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Voorhese if you come down you and victor can smash at my place. Idk if I can house you, but I can supply a place to smash, just be sure to come on a day/two when I'm off work.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Well I know that I'm not that much into smash anymore, but I'm thinking about hosting some smashfests or something during the summer. I can house a few people if needed, but parking is my only concern since the jewish rules this neighborhood has. "You HAVE to park on the drive way, or get towed." I can counteract this as well if needed.

This is just a toss up to you guys for trying to put something together this summer.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Well I know that I'm not that much into smash anymore, but I'm thinking about hosting some smashfests or something during the summer. I can house a few people if needed, but parking is my only concern since the jewish rules this neighborhood has. "You HAVE to park on the drive way, or get towed." I can counteract this as well if needed.

This is just a toss up to you guys for trying to put something together this summer.
I'd be interested in joining in these, although we might have to gather everyone up in 1 car so we can get in the driveway. are you living in a new place?

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I'd be interested in joining in these, although we might have to gather everyone up in 1 car so we can get in the driveway. are you living in a new place?
I am currently living at a new place with a **** ton of more room. Upstairs and down stairs with a huge bedroom as well.(couch and bed in my bedroom and more room than kit's apartment front room. <3 you kit)

'Fro

Smash Lord
I am currently living at a new place with a **** ton of more room. Upstairs and down stairs with a huge bedroom as well.(couch and bed in my bedroom and more room than Fro and 'Fro, LLC's apartment front room. <3 you Fro and 'Fro, LLC)
Fixed.

Also............Also.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Happy holidays, Voorheese!

Also, Life Force is one of the best games ever! Don't let anyone tell you guys otherwise!

Also, !

EDIT

We had better be a limited liability company; I expect more than a few shenanigans will occur at our apartment in the coming semesters. lol
The wall...:nervous:

'Fro

Smash Lord
We had better be a limited liability company; I expect more than a few shenanigans will occur at our apartment in the coming semesters. lol
Trust me, I had that in mind when picking the acronym! :)

Also, for some reason all the Mortal Kombat I've played in the past few days has been with my GF of all people. We tried Test your Luck with SEVEN reels...... It was ridiculous.

voorhese

Smash Master
i wanna come down to smash tomorrow, anyone down for housing me/ playing with me or w.e

Corey i know u said u wouldn't mind smashing, i know this is kinda short notice though...my mom has work at like 4 tomorrow so as long as i get an answer by sometime relatively soon i can prolly get a ride out there.

facebook would prolly be a better way of contacting me, i know a few of u dont have me added, its "dylan sayler"

Timerbomb

Smash Apprentice
i'm basically able to smash whenever corey is, so let him know.
give him a text or something. also, i'll facebook you soon. my profile picture is me holding apple juice

voorhese

Smash Master
i'm basically able to smash whenever corey is, so let him know.
give him a text or something. also, i'll facebook you soon. my profile picture is me holding apple juice
i actually sent you a message about it at the same time you posted this >_<

Shoutouts to all the smashers i saw this weekend

Victor - Thx for letting me staying first of all. I had a lot of fun playing technical fox dittos, and our random matches as well. I am very impressed with how good you are considering how much tournament experience you have, you must practice a different way then me, or play a different way when u play kids that dont know what they are doing. To be completely honest the only things I learned were to do things I knew, but havent been paying attention to. I also really didnt pick up on ur patterns to much when i played fox, only when i played marth, and they where not like patterns really, just missed spacing and such, your choices where only obvious cuz they where the ones i felt like i would be making. Sorry if i can really give you constructive criticism, im no good at picking apart players yet.

Corey - Same goes for you Corey, i had a lot of fun, thx for playing with us and allowing us over to ur house. I dont have to much advice either =/ i honestly feel like the only reason i dont have any advice for you 2 is that i cant pick you apart as a player yet, and thats my main problem as a player. I would say that you have improved since we last played, so keep up with how you are practicing. Thx again for letting me chill with you this weekend.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Jerking off and playing video games.

Also, I actually learned how to play MK9. The game is pretty fun. I got 40% combos off highs and over heads with Scorpion :D. Then I can turn those combos into low mix ups. To bad Scorpion sucks and I should just learn Kung Lao :*(

EDIT: I can do my bnb off a low now. No one is safe.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Also, I actually learned how to play MK9. The game is pretty fun. I got 40% combos off highs and over heads with Scorpion :D. Then I can turn those combos into low mix ups. To bad Scorpion sucks and I should just learn Kung Lao :*(
Kung Lao is beast. I have a 50% combo that i can do with him. I know I can pull off more than that, but I keep messing up with the additional dive kicks in the air. Looks like I will have to get the 360 version soon so that I can play with Jason and Jay. At least PSN is finally starting again.

Top Bottom