• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

ORLY

Smash Master
guysssssss are you coming out this weekend? there's a tournament at CoD

also it'd be nice to see you and junk but mostly come play melee with me

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
lol..k so

I was outside doing yard work...

Cousin #1: Jason, what's wrong?
Me: *smh* Nothing.
Cousin #1: Nothing? Or do you not want to talk about it?
Me: The latter.
Cousin #1: What about the ladder?

20 minutes later

Father Unit: Gawwwd, I just realized yall vocabulary is short.
Cousin #2: What does that mean?

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
lol..k so

I was outside doing yard work...

Cousin #1: Jason, what's wrong?
Me: *smh* Nothing.
Cousin #1: Nothing? Or do you not want to talk about it?
Me: The latter.
Cousin #1: What about the ladder?

20 minutes later

Father Unit: Gawwwd, I just realized yall vocabulary is short.
Cousin #2: What does that mean?
LOL Owned. You're simply too sophisticated now, Jason.

also strait

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Hey guys, other than this weekend smashing grounds will be happening on 6/18, 7/2, 7/16 and 8/6. Hope to see some of you at them

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
So, I haven't been on the boards in months. I know I'm really far behind. Is there actually to be no S3BO's this summer?
I'm kind of late on this one, obviously, but yeah, Scott, we're still trying to find a good time that will work for enough people; there are just a lot of plans flying around this summer, so it has been somewhat difficult. Either Matt or I will post on here once we get something set up.

also u voorhese

voorhese

Smash Master
thx jay, ammy is easier for me to use with sent assist anyway, with her air dash -> C
it hits overhead and i can hit forward or behind them

'Fro

Smash Lord
thx jay, ammy is easier for me to use with sent assist anyway, with her air dash -> C
it hits overhead and i can hit forward or behind them
All jump attacks apart from some specials are overheads, you Voorhese.....

But yeah, Spidey is not a good fit for a Phoenix team. Ammy is much better on there since she builds good meter and doesn't really need to burn it.

Another thing is that Spidey absolutely needs an OTG assist like Wesker or Deadpool to be able to do the awesome damage he's capable of.

voorhese

Smash Master
i know that every aerial attack is an overhead, just pointing out that along with hitting overhead i can hit behind or in front of them.

ORLY

Smash Master
who's coming this weekend? i want to play against you guys

especially to get revenge on jason

'Fro

Smash Lord
i know that every aerial attack is an overhead, just pointing out that along with hitting overhead i can hit behind or in front of them.
Fair enough.

Also, finding a copy of a game released any longer than six months ago around here is a pain. I'm trying to find a copy of SSF IV so I can download the Arcade Edition stuff when it comes out, but no luck so far. The local stores barely get any sufficient number of copies and don't stock nearly enough.

Also, my cousin's kid is 9 years old and he has a PS3 and a Wii, and is also getting a 360 with Kinect for his birthday today. He has an iPad as well as a Blackberry. Ridiculous, I say.

Jayford

Smash Lord
That was nuts 0_0.

So I'm working on this project I have no idea how to do. So basically most of my day is me sitting infront of my computer pretending to work lol. Well, my boss comes in durring like the 2 seconds I'm actually attempting to work on this stupid thing and complements me on how hard I'm working lmao. GG NO RE

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
I know fro, kids these days. Today my baby sister had an award/graduation ceremony for completing 5th grade and leaving elementary school. After everyone ate, the staff played music. The god damn 10 and 11 year olds were grinding and ****. The boys popping the collars and all of this other ****. I was like wtf? For my ceremony I took my trophies and went home to play video games, Kids these days

BunBun

Smash Master
I know fro, kids these days. Today my baby sister had an award/graduation ceremony for completing 5th grade and leaving elementary school. After everyone ate, the staff played music. The god damn 10 and 11 year olds were grinding and ****. The boys popping the collars and all of this other ****. I was like wtf? For my ceremony I took my trophies and went home to play video games, Kids these days
I grind 10 and 11 year olds all the time.

For bread

Brb jail.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Fair enough.

Also, finding a copy of a game released any longer than six months ago around here is a pain. I'm trying to find a copy of SSF IV so I can download the Arcade Edition stuff when it comes out, but no luck so far. The local stores barely get any sufficient number of copies and don't stock nearly enough.
You in Lafayette area? I'm not really using my copy atm. Working 50 hour weeks + research conference coming up + playing in a band + serious girlfriend + training to run a marathon = not much video games.

'Fro

Smash Lord
You in Lafayette area? I'm not really using my copy atm. Working 50 hour weeks + research conference coming up + playing in a band + serious girlfriend + training to run a marathon = not much video games.
I am back in Saudi Arabia, friend. I would just wait for CKit's next trip and get my own copy from the apartment if I were still around. I just forgot to bring it home with me.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
just cleaned out my computers fan with compressed air and q tips and you guys would not believe how many dust bunnies i found...also reformatted everything and now she runs 10000000000X faster

like before it would freeze on facebook and now i can run 1080p youtube videos fullscreen with no lag...and i thought (ubuntu) linux had ****ty media technology. turns out my hardware just needed a deep cleansing...****

my comp is so fast now **** yes

<3 linux

tl;dr clean out yo computas!!!

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
i got my laptop in summer 07...so 4 years. about a year ago it had the motherboard and graphics card replaced for free because it was still under warranty. The technician didnt seem to care about diagnosing the problem(I cant even remember what it was loool) so he just replaced a bunch of **** for me and it was fixed.

dell latitude d620...its known for overheating problems oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
bassnectar*, and i bet you would like some chill dub such as this.

ps i saw ur into sumerian mythology, have you read snow crash? im like 3/4 through it and it goes hardcore into sumerian mythology to the point i couldnt even follow it anymore, lol. its a tight book tho, second one ive read by stephenson, that dude is the man.

BunBun

Smash Master
That was pretty tight. I really enjoyed the 2nd half of it.

I haven't read it, but I will when I get a chance. I looked it up and it looks pretty interesting.

Top Bottom