• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

voorhese

Smash Master
hey what reasons would a controller have for the cstick sticking to one side (dirt/ something on top of it/etc) cuz i just got my controller back from limitz's house and it was stuck, and i had to pry it back into place (but then it worked fine), should i expect future problems with it now?

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
My phone once fell from the third floor of one of my high school buildings and it survived. I'm sure you controller will be fine too (as long as no water got into it).

And goose that song made perfect sense. You're telling me to beat ganon already in alttp. But I keep getting wrecked in the dungeon itself =[

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
hey what reasons would a controller have for the cstick sticking to one side (dirt/ something on top of it/etc) cuz i just got my controller back from limitz's house and it was stuck, and i had to pry it back into place (but then it worked fine), should i expect future problems with it now?
probably a mechanical issue of it being wedged in the casing or something. Once its back in place it should be fine as long as no damage was done.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
is it hard to find new controllers? i thought nintendo started selling their GC controllers again and theres always the play asia ones.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yeah they are official and really good. They cost like $35 with shipping tho, so i'd look to buy mine from nintendo's american store which should cost less overall.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Sooo, yeah, remember that TV that got molested by the lightning last week? Well, I turned it on to practice Smash (I don't even know why I do half the things I do) only to see that the screen was fine. The thing is, it's already filed into our insurance claim, so gg's, Allstate, rofl.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Well of course I didn't insure it individually; the thing's not even mine, lol. It falls under our home insurance since our house more or less got hit by lightning.

Also, I just received bad news for this weekend. My bro called and wanted me to give him Ultimate this week because a few friends were going to play on the weekend. :/

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Well of course I didn't insure it individually; the thing's not even mine, lol. It falls under our home insurance since our house more or less got hit by lightning.

Also, I just received bad news for this weekend. My bro called and wanted me to give him Ultimate this week because a few friends were going to play on the weekend. :/
Thats too bad about ultimate :( ............
:D

I did bring a copy of FF7 for Anthony as well as some other goodies (Rampage, Crash Bandicoot 2, and FFX)

Also, when I got home my mom tells me I got a letter. Turns out I have jury duty..... WTF I'm not even old yet.

Good luck to everyone on their finals!

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Thats too bad about ultimate :( ............
:D
I saw that!

I did bring a copy of FF7 for Anthony as well as some other goodies (Rampage, Crash Bandicoot 2, and FFX)
Yeah, I like the initiative. My goal is for you two to become cultured in the world of RPG's. I'll admit, you've made some progress, but Anthony...we'll have to do a number on him.

Also, when I got home my mom tells me I got a letter. Turns out I have jury duty..... WTF I'm not even old yet.
OMG, just picturing you up there makes me laf.

Mr H

Smash Ace
̸̟̗ͥͨ͊̇ͭ͂͜ ̗̍͒̓̐̓͞Ṡ̻͓͚̩͙̥͚̬A̘̣̻̥͉̜ͯͭ̓̅̊̚R̡̮͍͈̳͔̖̋̎͐̃͋ͤA͎͓̓̏ͯ̍̈
́H̭̩̥̫͚̻͖͕͊ͩ͆͐
̡̞͈̟͙̯̋̎ͩ́͘ ̘̻̟͓̳̟̺̺̃ͣ͊ͪ ͇͔̳̖̟̖̯̲̃̏̅̾ͦ̊̀́ͅ ̨̝̑̉̔̔͋ͤ͟ ̴̷̐͌̔̈ͫ͋̋҉͍̠̠͍̫̼̪̙̗ ̉ͩ͊͌ͨ̈͋͆͏̖͓̻̗p̸̜͖͇̻͍ͨ̉̆ͬͦ͂́ͅA̩̖̜̙̙̔͆ͫͦ̌̃̑͞L̳͙͉̥̂̽ͬ̃ͪ
ͭͨ͆͛I͉͔̙̘̟̖̻̺ͮͥͪṈ̡̠͇͔̤͚͛̈́ͫ̚
̖̩̙̲̜̺͌́͛ͬ̑̂͑͋̀F̘͍̠̙ͩ͛ͣ̀̃̒͡O͉͉̻̫͎̭͕͙ͪ̊ͩ͂ͥͩr̘͖̗̖̯ͧ̓̓ͦ
͘ ̘͖̝̩̏ͦ̕p̰͉͉̺̳͎̞͍̗͛́͑̃͂R̵̜̥̭̬̔͋̾ͨ̌̍̅E̷̝͉̭̻̳̩̰̣͕̽ͮ͑́Š̡
̝̖̉̆̓į̜ͩ͗͘
̬̣̳̩̠̃̋ͦͬͧͮ̿̔̂͝ ̢̩͇̙̳̗̟̫͓ͩ͋̀̉ͤ̌͞ ̶̢ͬ͗ͪ̑͢ͅ ̢̺̩̫͒͌̄ͧ͜ͅ ̷̨̧̮̣̬ͤͧ̂ͧ̿̑͊̅ ̶̸̥͔̯̻̜ͯͦ ͙͓̗̰̼ͤ̈́̈̀͞ ̭͎̯̇͗̔̿͋͜ ̶̳̝̱̄̍ͬ͊͑͊̑͑ ̴̨̞̖͙̪̹̬̀̂͑ͬ́͑͛̕ͅD̶̨̝͈̺̫͕̘̐ͮͩ̈ͮͮͥ́ͅÉ͇̬̺͔̪̠̼̭ͪ̈́͋̚͠N
̵̺̟̪͈̤͙͖̪̒̃ͧ́ͪ͊̋ͬţ̲͆͐̏̍ͬ̒̈́̂͡
̯̼̩̜̼̮̮̍̈́̔͒̈́ͫͫͦ̃
̥̮̹͕̤̊̍͒͋͒̈̀̓͟͡t̟̫̫̹̼̦̓͌̏̑͠h̲̭̤̼̠̄̂e̶̛̜͍̮̞ͦ̂͊ ̷̙̥̐̍̃ͮ̋̈G̷̛̙̹̺͇̖͕͚͔̾̅A̯̫̖ͤͤͧ̏̀̏ͫͧͯa̬̹͔̱̹͎̫̪ͧ̾̑͂͌͛̕͠
m̴̟͍̥̗͚̖̥͊̀ͦ̏͌́E̵͑ͫͣ̋ͬ̐͋ͨͥ͏̰͈!͕̗̻̫ͥͪͩ͛!̢̪͕̝̒̏ͫ͝!̷̨̘̲
̬̟̹̼̳̩ͬ̍̈́̚̕!͂́̉͐̏̓̑ͯ҉̶͉̦̞͠

BunBun

Smash Master
̸̟̗ͥͨ͊̇ͭ͂͜ ̗̍͒̓̐̓͞Ṡ̻͓͚̩͙̥͚̬A̘̣̻̥͉̜ͯͭ̓̅̊̚R̡̮͍͈̳͔̖̋̎͐̃͋ͤA͎͓̓̏ͯ̍̈
́H̭̩̥̫͚̻͖͕͊ͩ͆͐
̡̞͈̟͙̯̋̎ͩ́͘ ̘̻̟͓̳̟̺̺̃ͣ͊ͪ ͇͔̳̖̟̖̯̲̃̏̅̾ͦ̊̀́ͅ ̨̝̑̉̔̔͋ͤ͟ ̴̷̐͌̔̈ͫ͋̋҉͍̠̠͍̫̼̪̙̗ ̉ͩ͊͌ͨ̈͋͆͏̖͓̻̗p̸̜͖͇̻͍ͨ̉̆ͬͦ͂́ͅA̩̖̜̙̙̔͆ͫͦ̌̃̑͞L̳͙͉̥̂̽ͬ̃ͪ
ͭͨ͆͛I͉͔̙̘̟̖̻̺ͮͥͪṈ̡̠͇͔̤͚͛̈́ͫ̚
̖̩̙̲̜̺͌́͛ͬ̑̂͑͋̀F̘͍̠̙ͩ͛ͣ̀̃̒͡O͉͉̻̫͎̭͕͙ͪ̊ͩ͂ͥͩr̘͖̗̖̯ͧ̓̓ͦ
͘ ̘͖̝̩̏ͦ̕p̰͉͉̺̳͎̞͍̗͛́͑̃͂R̵̜̥̭̬̔͋̾ͨ̌̍̅E̷̝͉̭̻̳̩̰̣͕̽ͮ͑́Š̡
̝̖̉̆̓į̜ͩ͗͘
̬̣̳̩̠̃̋ͦͬͧͮ̿̔̂͝ ̢̩͇̙̳̗̟̫͓ͩ͋̀̉ͤ̌͞ ̶̢ͬ͗ͪ̑͢ͅ ̢̺̩̫͒͌̄ͧ͜ͅ ̷̨̧̮̣̬ͤͧ̂ͧ̿̑͊̅ ̶̸̥͔̯̻̜ͯͦ ͙͓̗̰̼ͤ̈́̈̀͞ ̭͎̯̇͗̔̿͋͜ ̶̳̝̱̄̍ͬ͊͑͊̑͑ ̴̨̞̖͙̪̹̬̀̂͑ͬ́͑͛̕ͅD̶̨̝͈̺̫͕̘̐ͮͩ̈ͮͮͥ́ͅÉ͇̬̺͔̪̠̼̭ͪ̈́͋̚͠N
̵̺̟̪͈̤͙͖̪̒̃ͧ́ͪ͊̋ͬţ̲͆͐̏̍ͬ̒̈́̂͡
̯̼̩̜̼̮̮̍̈́̔͒̈́ͫͫͦ̃
̥̮̹͕̤̊̍͒͋͒̈̀̓͟͡t̟̫̫̹̼̦̓͌̏̑͠h̲̭̤̼̠̄̂e̶̛̜͍̮̞ͦ̂͊ ̷̙̥̐̍̃ͮ̋̈G̷̛̙̹̺͇̖͕͚͔̾̅A̯̫̖ͤͤͧ̏̀̏ͫͧͯa̬̹͔̱̹͎̫̪ͧ̾̑͂͌͛̕͠
m̴̟͍̥̗͚̖̥͊̀ͦ̏͌́E̵͑ͫͣ̋ͬ̐͋ͨͥ͏̰͈!͕̗̻̫ͥͪͩ͛!̢̪͕̝̒̏ͫ͝!̷̨̘̲
̬̟̹̼̳̩ͬ̍̈́̚̕!͂́̉͐̏̓̑ͯ҉̶͉̦̞͠
I agree.

Lol Osama bin Laden.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
So goose and anthony, Friday at midnight?? I'll be moving my roommate out Saturday afternoon but I will be free afterwards.
Yeah, Friday 'round midnight.

And OMG, helping your roommate move!? Better not take too long cuz this is gonna be the last weekend before you go back home. :(

Also goose... what's settlers?
OMG x2. How do you not know what Settlers is, you daft pid!? It's only one of the coolest boardgames on the market!

He shouldn't of put his address on PSN
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooLLLLLLLL

Haha, and Craig, your pic.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry Goose. We're talking early in the afternoon, like around the time you'll be waking up.

Sigh... I really hope this is my last all nighter of the semester and like ever. I miss my bed =[

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Don't worry Goose. We're talking early in the afternoon, like around the time you'll be waking up.
Psh, tell your roommate he can blow me. Well, you better at least not make sleep johnz when we get in late Friday night cuz I know early afternoon is still pretty early for you. >_>

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Psh, tell your roommate he can blow me. Well, you better at least not make sleep johnz when we get in late Friday night cuz I know early afternoon is still pretty early for you. >_>
<.< if there's an AM after the time, it's waaaaaay too early. Of course 12 AM to 4 AM is completely legit so those 4 hours are moved to 12 PM to 4 PM to make things balance >.>

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
How long are you staying this weekend matt? I've heard good things about settlers, but never played. Also I want to play melee.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
When will you get on my level? Because I went to bed at 2 and just woke up....
Interesting question Lance. You must be in an inverse universe because I actually several levels in front of you. Sleeping for 12/13 hours is a noobish mistake. Its better to be awake at the odd night hour and hear the birds chirping. You know what I decided to do at 4 AM? program python. win.

Top Bottom