• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

DracoFox

Smash Ace
No. But the steam account for BC2 only has that one game on it. Everything else is on my old old old account. I'll add ya again next time I'm on.

Also, I'm gonna be in town for a bit tomorrow, so if anyone thinks they left stuff in my apartment, speak now or lose it for abother 6 months.
Call me if you need some help. 765-409-5929. Also, I think I have a leather jacket that might be yours. Have you been missing one?

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Call me if you need some help. 765-409-5929. Also, I think I have a leather jacket that might be yours. Have you been missing one?
Yes! Oh man, thanks mate.
I've been missing that.
I'll be out that way to give comcast their modem back, so I'll be sure to give ya a call ta get that back (also if I get involved in any festivities tomorrow).

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Yes! Oh man, thanks mate.
I've been missing that.
I'll be out that way to give comcast their modem back, so I'll be sure to give ya a call ta get that back (also if I get involved in any festivities tomorrow).
I don't live over that anymore. Just call me and we'll figure it out.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Awesome.
I'm done moving stuff around, and I'm free to hang out w/ people.
I's about to start texting random people, but if someone has an idea of what to do go ahead and call or text me whenever.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Sooo yeah, dunno if you guys got hit with it too, but yesterday night there was a really severe thunderstorm. Strangely enough, it was only for like 15 minutes. Anyway, some lightning came really close to us, and I saw the lights in my room get brighter following this crackling sound....Normally I'm stubborn enough to just keep the TV or computer on, but after experiencing that I was like, "Well ****. Perhaps I should just call it a night".

Anyway, I'm giving a little background info because I got home a little bit ago and apparently when that lightning hit it knocked out all of our home phone lines. My mom had Comcast come out to check it out and I guess there was like an internal overload (lol, I originally typed overlord) that just so happened to molest all of our phones. So yeah, our phone lines are shot along with every single phone. Also, it fobbed up my mom's fax machine along with our...oven (I don't even know how that one got affected)....And if that weren't enough, it also kicked the crap out of our home security system (RIP Simon). So yeah...gg's, lightning. Well played, well played.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Awesome.
I'm done moving stuff around, and I'm free to hang out w/ people.
I's about to start texting random people, but if someone has an idea of what to do go ahead and call or text me whenever.
If you guys are doing stuff at like 11 let me know :D.

Also girls are gay...I spend $40 on dinner THEN she tells me we shouldn't see each other after I pay </3.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
OMG, Jay. Hopefully you sicked Reptar on her?

Also, status update on my lightning woes. I mentioned to Anthony how the TV in my room that's meant for Smash got cobbed too. Like, the color is off, but what's worse is that the pictures is warped. There are like ripples on the screen....at first I thought I needed to reset my controller.

So yeah, I don't even know who's TV it is, but sorries. What makes it even more annoying though is that out of all the times I have random TV's in my trunk, the one time where they would actually come in handy, there aren't any. :rolleyes:

Also, this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXCLNnj8OBY&feature=channel_video_title

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
PHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

This message brought to you by the letter 'E'

And Lance leaving his account open.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
lol Bret and Jason like to fly. Happy Easter everybody!
Rofl Jason was buzzed. Brett ... well ... Brett only naturally buzzed.
[insert intelligible segway here] Y'know. Because he's a bee.

Also: Lance. Thanks for hangin' around.
You made having a venue sooooooo much easier.
Blame me if it appeases your parents. =P

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Rofl Jason was buzzed. Brett ... well ... Brett only naturally buzzed.
[insert intelligible segway here] Y'know. Because he's a bee.

Also: Lance. Thanks for hangin' around.
You made having a venue sooooooo much easier.
Blame me if it appeases your parents. =P
No worries, it will be better to go home next weekend anyway since my dad is in town.

This weekend was awesome!! Skylar it was good to see you again, it would be awesome if you came down sometime over the summer :D. Hit me up on steam.

Also, thanks for posting on my account Brett >.<

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Erm. I forgot your Steam account name, and the password to the account I have you friended on. =X

Also, sorry Jay.
I had to travel today, so we cut out right at 11.
Also, I was drunk and not reading the boards.
I even forgot to get my jacket back from Adam -_-;

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Oh quit wining.
You deserved every last one of them.
I ... can't remember WHY exactly, but you deserved them.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Erm. I forgot your Steam account name, and the password to the account I have you friended on. =X

Also, sorry Jay.
I had to travel today, so we cut out right at 11.
Also, I was drunk and not reading the boards.
I even forgot to get my jacket back from Adam -_-;
It's all good. I'll be here for 2-3 more years so I'll run into you again lol.

ALSO: Everyone here we need to hangout again before summer starts. I want to play smash at least once before I leave.

Jason: I have your 360 Dongle. I need to get it back to you.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
It's all good. I ended passing out really early. I plan on visiting Memphis down the road. So when the time comes, we'll have to meet up.
Rofl. I don't live in Memphis anymore, so that might be a little difficult.
However, if you're near Baltimore any time, give me a ring. =P

Also, Sky, I have the password to at least one of your steam accounts if you need it.
I have kretel. That password's easy now that I realized I still use it.
The one lance knew was foxtoo or somesuch. And the password was one I'd never used before ... so ... of course I forgot it.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Bored at work. I want you guys to entertain me. Gonna be out for a while for some foods. I wanna see entertaining pics/vids/posts/etc. when I get back pretty please with sugar on top. :)

'Fro

Smash Lord
speaking of mk9 who does everyone main here? i'm really liking kung lao and a few others
Everybody's liking Kung Lao.... spin to 3x jump kick to dive kick is stupid.

I'm playing (Surprise!)Liu Kang. His combos are no smarter, though.... One combo is literally the same string juggling into itself three times.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
I main Reptile. Planning on picking up Cyrax. This game doesn't feel clunky to me because I've played 3D fighters. Also, I think blocking is hard. There are a lot of quick lows and overheads. The robots and Noob have some frame traps which are hard to avoid. My one gripe with the game is that breakers are almost always the go to option when it comes to using meter and x-rays are the only way to stop them. I'm glad they don't give damage though.

:phone:

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Haha, ok, this was acceptable.

And oh man, it looks like Reptar is on the loose!

Also, Prof. Jay, I wanna take your class.

Jason, what's with that floating phone of yours? :confused:

Top Bottom