• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Jayford

Smash Lord
Looks like I can't make it this weekend. My sister is running the Chicago marathon so I have to go home and watch her. But yeah I am going to grab my cube while I am at home so I'll start bringing a set up to tournaments. Also, if anyone wants to do friendlies with me just let me know because I need to learn how to not suck with the Ice Climbers XD.

Anub / Jay

name

Smash Cadet
Smashboards =/= AIM
I love how this basically continued the trend that we were following. Yeah, sorry about that though. Bun, just send me a text if you're not busy some night this week, I should be available.

Also, we -are- doing something this friday for sure, Fro? Awesome, I'll be there.

And thanks for the analysis on that Politoad, I had no idea how crazy it was!

DracoFox

Smash Ace
You know what? I have no f'n clue what is going on in this thread in the last 3 pages. I swear you guys in a matter of two days created a big bang of "mumbo jumbo" f'd up ****. I think I am just going to pull away from this thead till monady... My goodness.

Mr H

Smash Ace
You know what? I have no f'n clue what is going on in this thread in the last 3 pages. I swear you guys in a matter of two days created a big bang of "mumbo jumbo" f'd up ****. I think I am just going to pull away from this thead till monady... My goodness.

voorhese

Smash Master
well hope to see everyone this sat. , ive been playing with marth, just so i can help sawyer with his, idk if this will work against real people, but i have fun with like utilt-reverse dair, and also can u pull off sh fair->uair-> grab, or can it be di'd hard?

also i think we are bumped up to six players coming, but still not sure on van ride thing, all me and sawyer have to practice is friday after school, (enough to take first in doubles =)...) but draco and goose, when we come friendly sawyers marth so it gets better, and also i would like to spar with u kitsune if we have time

P.S.
Purdue Power Rankings V1.0

Top Tier
Voorheese
i agree =)

goosefactor

Smash Lord

"Eee Ka Bo Kum"
LOL. I used to repeat this phrase over and over. Heh, I'm doing it right now as I'm typing this.:p

If by "highly unnecessary" you mean fucking awesome, then yes, it was highly unnecessary.
LOL. OMG

How would that even work?
You nub, it will be a contest, of course, to see how quickly they can save that little ****, Tooty, from that old *****, Gruntilda. Common sense yo.

Heh, and George, it was a pain in the *** knocking out Clanker's rotten teeth.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
well hope to see everyone this sat. , ive been playing with marth, just so i can help sawyer with his, idk if this will work against real people, but i have fun with like utilt-reverse dair, and also can u pull off sh fair->uair-> grab, or can it be di'd hard?
Uptilt Dair (reverse or not) and SH Fair> Uair> Grab should work 5% of the time.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Banjo-Tooie is pretty solid, so is Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge for the GBA.

The 360 one looks stupid, they took all of the platforming/regular gameplay out and now it's mostly based on making vechiles...

Sawyer aka Wolf

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, long time no see, chat, or play. Its Sawyer...Wolf...whatever you guys remember me as. Just letting you know ill be comming down for this next smashfest. Btw Voor and I have a great team name, and we have to thank Kitsune for it. "Kitsune said this team wouldnt work." Anyways yea just letting you all know ill be down again. Cant wait.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
here is the dew crew as BK characters
LOL

Heh, I love the justifcation for Anthony being Clanker. Now when I see him I won't be able to get Clanker's face (especially those eyes) outta my head.

So why am I the camel? Is it cause it somewhat resembles a donkey!? You racist peace of ****. lol

-----------------------------------------

On a side note, you know what's pointless? Candy corn. I saw my mom place a bowl of it on a table in the middle of our living room today. I was thinking, "bless your heart mom, but no one is gonna eat that crap." .....useless.....

'Fro

Smash Lord

also i think we are bumped up to six players coming, but still not sure on van ride thing, all me and sawyer have to practice is friday after school, (enough to take first in doubles =)...) but draco and goose, when we come friendly sawyers marth so it gets better, and also i would like to spar with u kitsune if we have time

P.S.

i agree =)
........:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm sorry, but you've already exposed your Marth to me. That's why I find the above post very amusing. I am waiting,though. Waiting for this beastly, improved Sawyer that you've been telling of. And the six-person turn-out you're expecting from there.

Alan, if I were to mention tricks up you guys' sleeve, I would go for the "scoop". Also, Googers' ability to stay alive for FOURTEEN years.

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry Microwave, you can play the new BK on my 360. Pay no mind to Carl, it still looks like it's going to be awesome!

Also, wtf!? Get an emulator and play Banjo Tooie!

Dark_Flow

Smash Rookie
I will be attending this tournament. It will be my first tournament, but I think I am more than competent enough to place well.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
here is the dew crew as BK characters

CARL - mumbo jumbo

BunBun-jinjo cuz he likes small cute characters

Jay-chimpy the chimp

Alan-Klungo cuz they both talk funny

Fro-Rubee the snake charmer...fro meets fro

Anthony-Clanker cuz he eats so much

Goose-Gobi the Camel

Brian-Tiptup the turtle...i think they look alike

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I guess I will bring my gimp recording setup. Don't expect the best recording in the world, but it something that we can use if alan doesn't want to bring his set up.

Well in other news. If you guys keep up with doing tournaments every other week, I'm set up for those saturdays off. Thought you'd like to know.

name

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure that there's a decent 64 emulator for mac. I've seen it before, I think it's called sixtyforce or something?

In other news, still doing this stuff at Ahmed's on Friday? If so what time? And also, if we are, we better play some MBAC. Also, beware my Aoko.

voorhese

Smash Master
uh "blue shadow fox" has im 18 and my parents said i cant go johns... and andy has money johns, so its me japn and wolf

Top Bottom