• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

BunBun

Smash Master
#1. We're talking about establishing ourselves as a club
#2. 10 people is not nearly enough. In a stretch, I can fit 4 people (+ my roommate and I) in my tiny dorm, but that won't happen because my roommate wouldn't be fly with it. Housing still remains a large problem. Best situation would be if two smashers had an apartment (lets say HillTop) and they would be willing to house. In one of the 2 person Hilltop dorms, you can comfortably fit 12 people. Even if this happened, we'd need at least 4 of these.
#3. Still an issue for anyone that makes it one. Also, not at the end of the summer, because I won't be in the country =(

Also, Goose, that's fine. Mr. H, if my roommate leaves town, then sure, but if not that's a no. Sorry.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
lol people can ride in the back of the spatruck ?(i guess we can call it that)
and i was going to stay at bryan/brians house so does any one have a place for me to stay? :O
And my place doesn't exist since you don't like "hard floors?"

DracoFox

Smash Ace
your like a billion miles away from purdue
JOHNS!

Actually, I don't think I'd be able to have people over at my place. I'm going to stay at my parent's place the night before the tournament. Her bday is on Saturday, so I'm going to spend time with her before the tournament, then show up at 2pm. HOPEFULLY!!! Since I have a lack in wanting a partner, AND not wanting to spend much money that week so I can buy a plane ticket. I'm not really wanting to be part of the double's tournament.

On that note.

I'm needing to save money badly XD.

Mr H

Smash Ace
! Since I Have A Lack In Wanting A Partner, And Not Wanting To Spend Much Money That Week So I Can Buy A Plane Ticket. I'm Not Really Wanting To Be Part Of The Double's Tournament.
Johns!!!!!! you have to be scared of tittes in the sky

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Johns!!!!!! you have to be scared of tittes in the sky
Since when did you and fro grow ******* and fly at the same time? I know this sounds gay, but the last time i saw you guys, you were flat at the chest, and had no magical powers/wings. Gosh, kids these days.

Mr H

Smash Ace
Since when did you and fro grow ******* and fly at the same time? I know this sounds gay, but the last time i saw you guys, you were flat at the chest, and had no magical powers/wings. Gosh, kids these days.
dude wtf are u talking about we all know peaches "milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard" >.>

'Fro

Smash Lord
your like a billion miles away from purdue
But I'm on campus. My roomate is gone for the break, so I can house people as well. I have the couch, and we can discretely use my roommate's bed (as Goose did last time), and the floor is open otherwise.

Mr H

Smash Ace
But I'm on campus. My roomate is gone for the break, so I can house people as well. I have the couch, and we can discretely use my roommate's bed (as Goose did last time), and the floor is open otherwise.
forsure, that would be good, we could get some practice in

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I have the couch, and we can discretely use my roommate's bed (as Goose did last time), and the floor is open otherwise.
Heh, and I even took the time to ruffle up the blankets when I got up so that he wouldn't notice. Dunno why I did that though since the bed wasn't even made in the first place. Also, you didn't mention anything about your towels or shower curtains being available to sleep with. Afterall, Anthony might want might to stay too, you know.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Everyone who is having housing problems, PC is leaving to go home for fall break so you can probably stay in his room. I will ask him about this most likely he will be chill with it. He has a pullout couch you can sleep on and there is a couch in my study room. As you know, my girlfriend is coming to visit that weekend so she will be staying in my room with me.

That being said, I'm only going to participate in doubles because I don't think it would be fair to make my girlfriend sit around for 6 hours. So KTF MagicNs will still be making an appearance.

Maus, come to purdue quickly. This weekend is close, but still which that while being longest time.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Everyone who is having housing problems, PC is leaving to go home for fall break so you can probably stay in his room. I will ask him about this most likely he will be chill with it. He has a pullout couch you can sleep on and there is a couch in my study room. As you know, my girlfriend is coming to visit that weekend so she will be staying in my room with me.

That being said, I'm only going to participate in doubles because I don't think it would be fair to make my girlfriend sit around for 6 hours. So KTF MagicNs will still be making an appearance.

Maus, come to purdue quickly. This weekend is close, but still which that while being longest time.
GF johns. Hardcore. *remembers himself not being at tourneys to go on dates* Legit johns.

OR you could always have her play Peach and join SSBOs.....

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
hey guys just letting yall know that i dont believe that i will be at the next ssbo even though it is the special mausu addition. ill be out of town, but ill be back sunday to hangout with anyone who is still around so yeah dont miss me too much and microwave next time we will team up i promise.

oh and craig its bryan

BunBun

Smash Master
hey guys just letting yall know that i dont believe that i will be at the next ssbo even though it is the special mausu addition. ill be out of town, but ill be back sunday to hangout with anyone who is still around so yeah dont miss me too much and microwave next time we will team up i promise.

oh and craig its bryan

We know.

George is my teammate this time =P

goosefactor

Smash Lord
OMG, what a nub.

Everyone's kicking me out of their places. :(

Andrew, it looks like you, me, and Maus are bunking this weekend :p
Dude, we can build forts and tell ghost stories. It'll be awesome.

'Fro

Smash Lord
For anybody who's interested, since my roommate will be gone by Friday, we can set up a mini-Smash fest in Cary Quad in my room. I don't mind Tark at all, but I feel we should abuse the space while it's available. We could probably have a dozen people and 2-3 set-ups if we wanted. I personally just want pre-tourney practice, followed by a trip to...What was the place we wanted to go that wasn't B-Dubs?

Mr H

Smash Ace
I clearly remember you pulling out three of those in a row against me, Rod.
lol its a awesome skill to have

oh and craig its bryan
i know i was jk about ur name and at least i didnt spell it as brain lol

For anybody who's interested, since my roommate will be gone by Friday, we can set up a mini-Smash fest in Cary Quad in my room. I don't mind Tark at all, but I feel we should abuse the space while it's available. We could probably have a dozen people and 2-3 set-ups if we wanted. I personally just want pre-tourney practice, followed by a trip to...What was the place we wanted to go that wasn't B-Dubs?
i approve

Taco Bell?
.... dont ever mention that again lol

_kSo_

Smash Master
I'll most likely be able to attend some of these shenanigans. Everyone feel the wrath of my foxy ***** yayuuuhhhzzz

but yea have to pick up the gf from the train station at 10pm. Oh well, maybe she'll join us lol.

Sir_Kibble

Smash Cadet
George is my teammate this time =P
So ... my teammate is abandoning me for a better chance to beat Maus! ... Anyone need a Yoshi? ... No? ... well I'll just idle at the tournament and bother people then.

PS: Huzzah! Forums!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Bboying and girls > Smash ^_^

But yeah, reason why I wasn't planning on doing singles is because I thought a bboy event was happening this weekend, but it turns out it's the weekend afterward :(

Oh well, I'd take a smash weekend, then bboy weekend rather then just a bboy weekend.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Besides, we need this one to break last week's attendance, and we're already down two regs: Bryan and Alan.
I've got two people for ya. Myself and a friend of mine who came once will be attending. But don't expect anything more out of me than adding $5 to the pot, i quit brawl and started melee less than 2 weeks ago. But hey, money is money and you get a little number boost.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Add Kirkq to the list.
OMG, tell him to put down Megaman 9 for just a few hours so that he can enter.

Oh well, I'd take a smash weekend, then bboy weekend rather then just a bboy weekend.
Well, thank you. You certainly know how to make us feel wanted.:rolleyes:

Carl//
I was practicing Zelda today, and i was doing fine, i think.

so...

if you are ready, then WE are ready for nigga princesses who press down B when scared Ver. 2.008
NOOOOOO! Oh God, I don't wanna lose to Zeldas. I have no problems losing to Sheiks, but not Zeldas. I'm gonna see a barrage of F-airs and B-airs flying all over the place.

*EDIT*

I've got two people for ya. Myself and a friend of mine who came once will be attending. But don't expect anything more out of me than adding $5 to the pot, i quit brawl and started melee less than 2 weeks ago. But hey, money is money and you get a little number boost.
Sounds good. Don't forget, man, it doesn't really matter how good you are at the game. The tourny's set up so that you'll get to play numerous people before getting eliminated. Also, this is like the best atmosphere to improve your game, so if you're interested in gettting better, then here's your place. Look forward to seeing you and your friend this weekend.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
So ... my teammate is abandoning me for a better chance to beat Maus! ...
Funny thing about that is if he even teamed with Anthony, he'd still have a poor chance against us.

-----

Maus, good shiz. Maybe we won't have to press down B that much lmao!

Also, since I'm now entering singles, I'm prepared for our showdown, it will be epic. Maybe it should be recorded?

Hopefully I can get enough practice in so that I won't get destroyed lol.

Top Bottom