• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Who the F spells gray with an "e"?

As for teams, it's up to Jayford cause I THOUGHT we were planning on teaming the next time we were both available. I just don't remember exactly.

voorhese

Smash Master
Who the F spells gray with an "e"?

As for teams, it's up to Jayford cause I THOUGHT we were planning on teaming the next time we were both available. I just don't remember exactly.
dude me and jford can both play fox/puff who else would he team with?!?!?!?!?1

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Here you go draco:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257434

I'd like to go on sat, but head home that night instead of staying over, anyone else planning to do that? I'm pretty sure I can go, I've talked it over with my parents, and they seem cool.

Idc who I team with, I'm awful, so I'll go with whomever can't find a partner. :D

I'm hoping to make it to smym11 too.

Triple shines are super fun... and pretty goofy.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Yeah. Due to the confusion of last SSBO, Voorhese and I are teaming to the next one he comes. Then after that one I am free to team with you Goose. This is so confusing lol.
Rofl, GD all these teaming mindgames. Voorheese, are you coming in two weeks? If so, I'll team with George, if not then I'll team with Jay.

F'n Voorheese has to screw everything up!

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
someone team with me next ssbo puhleezzzzzz

also goose and anything i think i am addicted to starcraft vids...i have an itching to play

goosefactor

Smash Lord
also goose and anything i think i am addicted to starcraft vids...i have an itching to play
Ya, what with you watching all those vids and Anthony mentioning how we all need to play again soon, I knew it was inevitable. That being said, I got the game up and running. The hard part is actually getting myself to play it cuz it just takes too much effort. :(

Also, Mr. Alanson, The Qoobs, and Jayford all play the game too, so let us not forget to involve them in our SC failures.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Ya, what with you watching all those vids and Anthony mentioning how we all need to play again soon, I knew it was inevitable. That being said, I got the game up and running. The hard part is actually getting myself to play it cuz it just takes too much effort. :(

Also, Mr. Alanson, The Qoobs, and Jayford all play the game too, so let us not forget to involve them in our SC failures.
false. UT '99 is a real man's game.

jk yea we'll have to get some SC goin just lemme know when. I'm hooked up to dorm ethernet so I can host :laugh:

Jayford

Smash Lord
When we play SC I'm going to build so many Dragoons you guys won't know what hit you :D.

Brain! Next, SSBO my Link is coming back with a vengeance in a challenge match <3.

I just registered for VGBoot Camp. **** that venue fee 0_0.

Mr H

Smash Ace
ya the venue fee is ridiculous the tvs most be from the year 3000 and the seats and desk made from gold

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
When we play SC I'm going to build so many Dragoons you guys won't know what hit you :D.

Brain! Next, SSBO my Link is coming back with a vengeance in a challenge match <3.
psh i will 3 stock that stupid elf again...bring it! however jay zifer has the first challenge match with me since we didnt play last ssbo because i was too busy giving the voorhese the business. so challenges will go jay zifer, jay hartford, and i want to challenge hippy and i am the microzapper

also this weekend we are doing starcraft maybe friday night...dunno what time, but goose its time to whip out the old channel: marc the martian

Jayford

Smash Lord
psh i will 3 stock that stupid elf again...bring it! however jay zifer has the first challenge match with me since we didnt play last ssbo because i was too busy giving the voorhese the business. so challenges will go jay zifer, jay hartford, and i want to challenge hippy and i am the microzapper

also this weekend we are doing starcraft maybe friday night...dunno what time, but goose its time to whip out the old channel: marc the martian

You guys and your channels. I got prema muted so the only channel I can go into is "The Void".

Nuonn

Smash Cadet
Hey who wants to team for next SSBO?

Also I don't think I ever posted it but anyway good **** last SSBO everyone. Especially Zipher who kicked my *** in that challenge, ganon is broken in challenges you can't counterpick him anywhere.

KMB23

Smash Journeyman
Carl gave me this avatar lol. So yeah I am driving to VG Boot Camp and have a few spots in my car.

4 if everyone wants to be comfortable
5 if we can someone to ride in the middle of the back seat.

Here are the slots I have.

1.) Me
2.) Lance
3.)
4.)
5.)

Rules for my car tho.

1.) No smoking in my car.
2.) No illicit substances in my car. I know the chance of getting pulled over is like 1/1000000000, but the degree I would be screwed if it did happen would be awful and I just don't want to risk it.

Also, I am thinking about going to Smashing Grounds or Smash for Hati next weekend. I know we have an SSBO, but they aren't that far away and I want to get some training in before VG Boot Camp : D. Anyone interested in going to these with me?
when is this? i might want to go

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
when is this? i might want to go
the 20th, in indy.

Idk if the dew crew is staying until day 2 or not. there's no melee, but they might play other games or watch, idk.

If we are going for only one day, I'd probably want a spot in that car. If we are going for both, maybe not.

Since people are doing SC, will there be any smash this weekend?

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
the 20th, in indy.

Idk if the dew crew is staying until day 2 or not. there's no melee, but they might play other games or watch, idk.

If we are going for only one day, I'd probably want a spot in that car. If we are going for both, maybe not.

Since people are doing SC, will there be any smash this weekend?
there will probably be smash i wont be here this weekend otherwise i would be down for playing some matches.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
OMG Jay, I'll just get upgraded lings and dark swarm your ***. :p

there will probably be smash i wont be here this weekend otherwise i would be down for playing some matches.
Brain, this is like one of the worst run-on sentences I'ver ever encountered in my life. And yet you have the nerve to put a period at the end of all that garbage.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Man, there are too many Protoss players around here. lol I guess I'll have to work on my PvT and Vulture surrounds (if only I could actually do those).

Also, Andre, could you sign out the room for next time after Jay's slot? We realized last time around that it doesn't really matter whether or not the second person is actually there just so long as the first one gets the key for the room.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
ok we are not staying the night in indy. theres only melee on saturday, and its a one hour drive so no reason to.
YES!!!

After that amazing upb, I'm feeling great. That sounds good. Jayford, could you count me in in your car? I've got a 85% chance of going, I really can't see why I wouldn't go at this point.

You said the venue fee is ridiculous... like $30 or something?

Can you still register if you don't have paypal or anything?

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
Brain, this is like one of the worst run-on sentences I'ver ever encountered in my life. And yet you have the nerve to put a period at the end of all that garbage.
sounds like a whole lotta juans to me.

Man, there are too many Protoss players around here.
i love protoss. i love when dragoons get stuck between my gateways and pylons. they are so clunky

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Fox wasn't best when Anthony first mained him. (unless he wrote an expansive guide on a character he didn't main) Then again, he probably just knew. Intuition or somethin'.

Top Bottom