• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

'Fro

Smash Lord
Are you serious? I'd say dk for sure, maybe even samus(don't know her very well), but I think falcon is really more mid tier than low.
Cory, don't worry about Carl. He's known to make extreme tier claims all the time.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Games at my place Tonight 7-11 PM

alright *****s, the 3rd annual George Thursday Night Shenanigans(GTNS) will once again grace us with its almighty and magnificent presence. From 7-11, everyone is welcome. Skylar if you come please bring your ninja tv setup!! Thanks dood.

Please just give me a call or text to let me know if you are coming.

Address:

400 s grant
apt 13

That will be all gentlemen.

On topic: There are no tiers!! Play whatever character you like, and get good with him/her/it. If you wanna be cheap and win easier use puff, fox, falco, marth, or sheik. ownd!!!!@!1111

goosefactor

Smash Lord
alright *****s, the 3rd annual George Thursday Night Shenanigans(GTNS) will once again grace us with its almighty and magnificent presence. From 7-11, everyone is welcome. Skylar if you come please bring your ninja tv setup!! Thanks dood.

Address:

400 s grant
apt 13

If I call early, can you reserve parking spot A8 for me?

There are no tiers!!
This is perhaps the most loaded smash statement I've heard in a while. Why do I have that feeling that I'm gonna wanna stay way from the boards for the next 24 hours?

BunBun

Smash Master
No one is dumb enough to argue for or against tiers at this point. It's been beat to death.

Tires don exits.

Axe says he wants to be the best in melée, and that he's going to do it with Pika.

I believe him.

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
Why I Hate Starbucks By BRaYn

so today at work some lady comes in and asks for a caramel machiato in which i proceed to ask," do you want the starbucks caramel mach or a real caramel mach." I continue to tell her that," a real caramel mach is a shot of espresso, a dab of foam, and a dot of caramel on top, and a starbucks one is basically a vanilla latte." She says, " i want the real espresso on." I say," ok so you don't want the starbucks like one" in which she says, "no". I go to make her drink with skepticism.

So I make her beverage a single shot, with foam, and topped with caramel. She grabs it and leaves. 7 minutes later she comes back and says you made my drink wrong. I told her, " you wanted a caramel mach this is what it is espresso, foam, caramel." She says," it's supposed to be bigger like they make at starbucks." I literally gave her the look from crrg's picture the other day (look back a couple pages for reference). I told her, "I asked you if you wanted a starbucks one. I also told you what a real machiato is and you told me that you wanted that one...How did i make your drink wrong?"

Now keep in mind we have a line of people seriously like 12 with 5 drinks already to make on the counter. I was literally so mad because not only did she get a drink that she basically didn't pay for, she gave me an attitude, and on top of that is totally misinformed about what real coffee is....the end

BunBun

Smash Master
Lol, Starbucks Caramel Macchiato is:
Some vanilla syrup
A lot of hot milk
foamed milked on the top
a shot of espresso poured in the middle
and caramel sauce drizzled on top.

That woman is a fool, and you should have told her "no johns" and not given her a free drink.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
LOL brain if you said no johns that would have been epic!! is it brayn now?? i dont know the spelling.

matt, you have to park in the street like everyone else.

good scar quote: "axe is so good its stupid." the dude beat peepee in a falco ditto, and in pika vs falco in tournament!! that **** is redic peepee is ****.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
anyone got any good GCN games?? me and bill just beat re4 and we're looking for something else. i do have wind waker but last time i played that game i didnt like it, which is weird cuz i love zelda games. too much sailing?

but yeah let me borrow your games. plz no boring old rpgs. if aint FFX or Kingdom Hearts it sucks!!!

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord

Address:

400 s grant
apt 13

how's parking? Where can I park?

BunBun

Smash Master
Harvest Moon: AWL is awesome.

But most people hate Harvest Moon.

I'd recommend Custom Robo, Killer7, Viewtiful Joe, Beyond Good&Evil, Pikmin and Pikmin 2, and Eternal Darkness.

All are tight.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
**** olimar and his gay *** environmentalist propaganda! freaking hippies. And to George how can you not like wind waker!? it's so freaking awesome! as for sailing just go make a sandwich. These are my gamecube games: melee, fire emblem 9 (which i left at home), metroid prime, wind waker, and ocarina of time/masterquest.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
killer7 is awesome I have played it before. My friend has Eternal Darkness so maybe we can hit that **** up.

josh: metroid prime is one of my favorite games ever! so fun. and im not gonna make a sandwich while im playing a game! thats just plain silly.

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the heads up. I won't be coming, have a good one.
dude george thats gay. save that crap for some other time. You're basically excluding Cory, he never gets to play with us and we all know his stance on illicit substances...can you guys maybe skip it so he can join us?

KMB23

Smash Journeyman
theres parking everywhere on the street right by my building.

Just to let you know Corey, there may be illicit activities going on. You are more than welcome to come, just an FYI.

well in that case, i want in

but really i might come if i can finish my 2 cs projects, math hw, and poem i have due tomorrow

_kSo_

Smash Master
if illicit activities are such a damn problem, people who don't do such activities should host smashfests. George is nice enough to offer his apartment for smashing, and he reserves the right to do whatever the hell he wants.

and andrew, wtf is pot? get that **** off of here I don't condone this type of language.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Don't worry ac, it's fine. Thanks for the words though. But really, I don't think that in the grand scheme of things, missing out on play some video games is going to really hurt me much. I can always goof off against cpus if I absolutely have to play. I mean going to stuff would be nice, but it's definitely not worth starting arguments over. There is no need to cause dissension on my behalf. Again, thanks, but it's really not that big of a deal. I'll be fine.

in other news: there a snowstorm coming this way, they think it might hit tonight.. drive careful guys.

BunBun

Smash Master

and andrew, wtf is pot? get that **** off of here I don't condone this type of language.
lmao. Illicit activities just makes it sound worse than it is. If my mom found out I went somewhere where there were "illicit activities", she would probably think we were jacking cars or cooling guns.

I don't get what the big deal is lol

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
if illicit activities are such a damn problem, people who don't do such activities should host smashfests. George is nice enough to offer his apartment for smashing, and he reserves the right to do whatever the hell he wants.

i dont know why you are getting all bent out of shape. yes it is georges apartment and he reserves the right to do whatever he wants im not stating that he can't, i simply asked if he would not do that so cory could come. i don't see the harm in that. chill out

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Please refrain from discussing illicit activity over the internets...just call me or talk to me in person

@josh

Do you see the humor in what you said ;)

@voorheese: under video description it says:

omg wow lol subscribe!

Jayford

Smash Lord

Address:

400 s grant
apt 13

On topic: There are no tiers!! Play whatever character you like, and get good with him/her/it. If you wanna be cheap and win easier use puff, fox, falco, marth, or sheik. ownd!!!!@!1111

I would go, but I am feeling pretty sick. So I gotta john out =/

Top Bottom