• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
wait this weekend?
*face palm* yes voorhese this weekend. you better not have ruined your chances of getting here this weekend because you came down here last weekend for like 5 minutes.

also my computer is finally fixed so i have the intranets.

furthermore i wont be at ssbo this weekend but should be back sunday for some festivities.

that is all.

voorhese

Smash Master
*face palm* yes voorhese this weekend. you better not have ruined your chances of getting here this weekend because you came down here last weekend for like 5 minutes.

also my computer is finally fixed so i have the intranets.

furthermore i wont be at ssbo this weekend but should be back sunday for some festivities.

that is all.
well i was asking cuz i thought i was teaming with jayford this weekend.... i guess me and limitz will have to give everyone the buisness

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
well i was asking cuz i thought i was teaming with jayford this weekend.... i guess me and limitz will have to give everyone the buisness
maybe he meant JAYson voorhese?

And you might give quite a few people the business, but certainly not me. But you can give any profits from you business to me if you wish. I'll even use them to enter the doubles tourney if you do. :)

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Ok everyone, so what's the dealio for Friday? I know Anthony's cobbing out cuz he works like a 34543 hour midnight shift or somethin', and Brain won't be back until Sunday. Are people even able to hang out Friday night? Furthermore, I'd need a place to stay for the weekend 0_o. Let me know what's up.

Also, depending on the circumstances, there may or may not be some Long Island Iced Teas with my name on them.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
Ok everyone, so what's the dealio for Friday? I know Anthony's cobbing out cuz he works like a 34543 hour midnight shift or somethin', and Brain won't be back until Sunday. Are people even able to hang out Friday night? Furthermore, I'd need a place to stay for the weekend 0_o. Let me know what's up.

Also, depending on the circumstances, there may or may not be some Long Island Iced Teas with my name on them.
I'm able to hang out on friday night and depending on how much of my labs i finish i might be able to go on saturday. I got tvc and unlocking the 5 secret characters whenever i can. I unlocked frank west and tekkaman blade.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I'm volunteering until midnight Friday, I'm not open.

Jayford

Smash Lord

I don't have class on Friday so I am free all day. Also Long Island Iced Teas are pretty intense. Last time I had one I got a little crazy.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
matt i can prolly hang out friday night, and my place is open for you to crash as always. Matt, we might even be able to go to Applebees cuz they have the best Long Islands. Jk hhahah **** that place.

what the crap are you talking about for Anthony? Hes working at midnight or to midnight? you and your numbers!!

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
god the **** house ****ing blows so much **** its unreal. they have good fish tho.

Matt, if we get some Long Islands in us we can sing about Turkey in the Straw haha! I know you love it.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Yeah, my Friday evening gets cut off at like 8 until the following morning at around 7:30 due to volunteer j00nz. :(

Also, everyone, please note that we unfortunately had to cancel JAB 3 for the time being. I posted with more information in the JAB 3 thread, if you're interested. :(:(:(

On a different note, Andre, could you see if you can reserve the room for the slot right after Jay? I'm pretty sure that he already snagged at least one slot at noon for this weekend.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Also, everyone, please note that we unfortunately had to cancel JAB 3 for the time being. I posted with more information in the JAB 3 thread, if you're interested. :(:(:(
............WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

**** YOU PURDUE!

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Yeah, my Friday evening gets cut off at like 8 until the following morning at around 7:30 due to volunteer j00nz. :(

On a different note, Andre, could you see if you can reserve the room for the slot right after Jay? I'm pretty sure that he already snagged at least one slot at noon for this weekend.

:(:(:(:(:(

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman

=[ Have you tried one of the other churches in town? Is there even a YMCA center here?

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I'm able to hang out on friday night and depending on how much of my labs i finish i might be able to go on saturday.
Sounds good, Josh. I don't think I've really hung out with you outside of the tourney.

I'm volunteering until midnight Friday, I'm not open.
Thanks, Faith, but that's around when I'll be getting in. :/

I don't have class on Friday so I am free all day.
Sweet. It won't be until around midnight though. That gonna be a problem?

Also Long Island Iced Teas are pretty intense. Last time I had one I got a little crazy.
ONE!? Jay, these are the big leagues. We don't waste our time with just one. Jeez louise, kids these days. :p

matt i can prolly hang out friday night, and my place is open for you to crash as always.
Thanks, dude. And I may just take you up on that offer.

you mean the shit house? lollll turkey in the straw turkey in the straw high ho the dairy o turkey in the straw!

ROFL, no, George likes it now ever since he made friends with the squirrel by feeding him towers/towels.

god the **** house ****ing blows so much **** its unreal. they have good fish tho.

Matt, if we get some Long Islands in us we can sing about Turkey in the Straw haha! I know you love it.
LOL, I'm just imagining you saying this, and it makes it like 536567 times funnier (sorry, I know, "me and my numbers").

If I'm not even capable of stopping myself from singing that gay-*** song, then I'm pretty sure that experimental drinking isn't for me.

Sucks about JAB. Who knows, maybe there's still a way to pull it off? It wasn't scheduled for like another three months anyway, so there's still time to perhaps find an alternative.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
=[ Have you tried one of the other churches in town? Is there even a YMCA center here?
There is a YMCA on the lafayette side of town. ...

I can look into my church, but it's on the south side of lafayette, way south side, way lafayette. I had a really good relationship with one of the pastors before he left, but I don't know them so well now. I can look into it interested, lemme know.

As far as you getting in at midnight goose... It would depend on where it's at then, and how sleepy I am.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Goose, Imma beat your butt with DK. Better were clean underwear so I can have a nice clean **** <3

Jayford

Smash Lord
Jay Hartford

We are teaming
I'm so confused now. I was more or less joking when I said Jayford's and Voorhese's magical adventure. Looking back it it I did kind of infer I would team with you. Now it sounds like you're teaming with Limitz. I'm so confused >.< How about we do it this way. Next SSBO you go to we'll definitely team and rock everyone <3

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
news flash homos

i will be in town this weekend and coming to ssbo. goose i will hang out with you on friday i suppose. you can stay at my place if you want only stipulation is byosb (bring your own sleeping bag) and who wants to team?

goosefactor

Smash Lord
i wont be there this weekend
Oh Craigy, come on. If it does happen I'll be nice this time. :laugh:

As far as you getting in at midnight goose... It would depend on where it's at then, and how sleepy I am.
Well, I don't have your number, and I know you don't want to post it on here, so unless you want to PM me it, you can just call me around 12 to see what's up. Cell: 395-4065.

Goose, Imma beat your butt with DK. Better were clean underwear so I can have a nice clean **** <3
Lol, very well.

I look forward to playing. We hardly ever get to cuz you and the Qoobs always fob out of these.

I'm so confused now. I was more or less joking when I said Jayford's and Voorhese's magical adventure. Looking back it it I did kind of infer I would team with you. Now it sounds like you're teaming with Limitz. I'm so confused >.< How about we do it this way. Next SSBO you go to we'll definitely team and rock everyone <3
I'm even more confused after this post. LOL @ teamzies mindgaming everyone like all the time.

internship
Internship?

news flash homos

i will be in town this weekend and coming to ssbo. goose i will hang out with you on friday i suppose. you can stay at my place if you want only stipulation is byosb (bring your own sleeping bag) and who wants to team?
Bout time you came to your senses.

You know, at George's, I'd probably get the nice warm couch. Yet, now you're telling me that I'll have to byosb, not to mention, be required to put up with the -27 degree weather. I think you'll have to sweeten the pot a little, especially since I know housing me is always a treat for you....

Saiya

Smash Cadet
I'm looking to travel to Indiana to play ZTR (Zephyrmace the Rapist). I heard he ***** hard and his finishers are unforgivable, but he sandbags all the time to give players hope and then own them later on.

>_>

Top Bottom