• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
Wait, why's Brain not coming? I didn't hear anything from that tob saying that he wasn't going to show up. Brain, explain yourself! You better at least be hanging out during the weekend.
goose theres a good chance im going to chicago on saturday to see my friends band play at the metro! they need someone to film and hangout with them backstage for their new video they are making so i may be going to help i havent decided fully yet ill let ya know when i do

goosefactor

Smash Lord
goose theres a good chance im going to chicago on saturday to see my friends band play at the metro! they need someone to film and hangout with them backstage for their new video they are making so i may be going to help i havent decided fully yet ill let ya know when i do
OMG

Here, I'll make the decision easier for you. Stay at home so we can chill this weekend.

Mr H

Smash Ace
i will be there this weekend (i promise not to over sleep ssbo this time)
anyone teamzzz?

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I play the viola
Does virtuoso viola exist? The joke is that a world-class viola player is amazing because they can play 16th notes. :D (says the shred guitar player, for added effect. I also play a little piano)

Jayford; said:
circular breath
I've never actually known anyone who has that ability. I've heard it is a common trait among the aboriginal people of Australia.

TheOJ

Smash Journeyman
When I was in elementary school our teacher would have contests to see who could play a note the longest. I rocked everyone because I can circular breath. (Breath through the nose and out the mouth at the same time.)
Oh man, I remember those. I have no idea how to circular breath... that's like cheating... Uh, I play the wooden stick with holes that some people like to call the clarinet. It's the instrument that the director pretends to care about, but in reality nobody hears and nobody cares.

WarHippy

Smash Journeyman
It's a requirement when you play a brass or woodwind instrument in anything other than high school band lol
Wut? No one i know in college band can circular breath, either.

It's the instrument that the director pretends to care about, but in reality nobody hears and nobody cares.
Lol. The director never pretended to care. He's always tellin' you guys to play softer.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
I don't think our band had a clarinet past like the first year I took it.
We had two Asian guys who played the flute, though. It's way cooler than any clarinet.

Wait ... is there a baritone clarinet? That would be ******. I'd care about that.

XD1337

Smash Apprentice
Gameplay StatsMember since:September 2, 2007 Steam Rating:10 Playing time:94.5 hrs past 2 weeks Counter-Strike: Source94.5 hrs
.... from my conterstrike steam control

yeah im pretty much pro

BunBun

Smash Master
Gameplay StatsMember since:September 2, 2007 Steam Rating:10 Playing time:94.5 hrs past 2 weeks Counter-Strike: Source94.5 hrs

yeah im pretty much pro
>.>
Over 1500 hours just on league servers in 2005-2006.
That doesn't include pub time.
**** I hate myself.
All 1.6.

Also, that new measurement time is pretty cool.
I don't think our band had a clarinet past like the first year I took it.
We had two Asian guys who played the flute, though. It's way cooler than any clarinet.

Wait ... is there a baritone clarinet? That would be ******. I'd care about that.
Grier, Molly, Elspeth...there was a clarinet every year you were in band xD

But yeah, Eric and Won were teh sex on flute.

Bari clarinet is basically an Oboe.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Okay, so I have not been able to inform all of you. My computer was K.I.A after it froze. I tried to fix it on my own, but no luck. I have so much more to talk about,but I am not going to do this over my PS3.

I know that there is a tournament this weekend, but I don't know if I will be there.

BTW!!!! ****ing 11pm cerfews suck major Marth balls.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace

yeah im pretty much pro
You play counterstrike more than I play MW2 ...
And I don't have classes right now!

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
ill own u in cs
Wow ... um ... this is a challenge I've got to see!
Just don't play with him on cs_assault ...

Also, I would be up for some smashings if any magically presents itself.
My week has kind of sucked so far, and I could use the friendly competition.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
lol u would own me i suck, but i did really love that game in high school. I don't even know the cpl maps very well. 1.6 was my fav, to me source is just like brawl, and 1.6 was melee. the steam client sucked so hard and i hated it tho.

Funny part is, I bought Source cuz I thought it would be awesome, and I hated it. It came with half life 2, and that became one of my favorite games ever. lol

Top Bottom