• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
XDDD. That sounded familiar too. I was taking a Calc III midterm and some guy dressed as the burger king came running in and left a whopper for my teacher and left. My teacher looked at it and ate it. lol

Jayford

Smash Lord
So I'm doing pretty well in terms of actually getting things done this weekend and compensating for lost time during the week. Clearly, this must be stopped, and so I propose a Smashfest at my place. I have two TV's, a Wii, and a Cube, but only one disk, so it would be cool if someone were to help me out on that one.
Sorry I missed this shindig. Some friends wanted to play DnD LOL. Let's put it this way. I killed 5 enemies in one turn because I was pro enough to throw a Molotov Cocktail onto an ice lake.

BunBun

Smash Master
Sorry I missed this shindig. Some friends wanted to play DnD LOL. Let's put it this way. I killed 5 enemies in one turn because I was pro enough to throw a Molotov Cocktail onto an ice lake.
Every time I try to play DnD, the DM makes lightning strike me for 1 damage every turn.

Even when we're in a cave.

Gauthic Von B Schönen

Smash Journeyman
Every time I try to play DnD, the DM makes lightning strike me for 1 damage every turn.

Even when we're in a cave.

My roommate is super into tabletop games. We've gone to some of the meeting things. Uhh...The actual dedicated role-playing clubs here have the worst DMs.

OMFG SO BORRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

Also GGs George and Brain!. Need to play people who aren't Skylar more. Had fun! MUCH FUN.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
XDDD. That sounded familiar too. I was taking a Calc III midterm and some guy dressed as the burger king came running in and left a whopper for my teacher and left. My teacher looked at it and ate it. lol
All I ever got were streakers during finals ...

Also, I would probably not kick that squirrel. It's too fuzzy.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Another nightmare of the Terminator, I just had. Arnold, a dick for always scarying me in my dreams, he is.:(

Sweet, a sensor-dodging trickzie, I just performed.

'Fro

Smash Lord
I'm not gonna lie. My presence in Smash fests will be in a pretty good decline this semester. Much as I enjoy Smashing, I've been using a lot of my time to get some things in order that have been waiting for too long. Becoming a better student and living healthier is already paying off, and I can't afford the time off during my weekdays to go to Smash. I'll still be at the tourneys, but I want to apologize in advance for how little I might be present otherwise.

_kSo_

Smash Master
I'm not gonna lie. My presence in Smash fests will be in a pretty good decline this semester. Much as I enjoy Smashing, I've been using a lot of my time to get some things in order that have been waiting for too long. Becoming a better student and living healthier is already paying off, and I can't afford the time off during my weekdays to go to Smash. I'll still be at the tourneys, but I want to apologize in advance for how little I might be present otherwise.
word. Do it to it sonnnn

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Sorry DJ, can't be there this weekend to f*** n****z up with you in teams

Going to Indy for some bboy stuff :p

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
Nice to see you are still alive fro. You have to put the important stuff first. I look forward to seeing you this weekend.

Interesting note: so after playing a bit after not playing much at all for 6 months... I think I might me better.... at least with certain characters.

Jayford

Smash Lord
/raises hand
Jayford's and Voorhese's Magical Adventure.

I need to team with the comp lvl Kirby that spams Falcon Punch.

Nice to see you are still alive fro. You have to put the important stuff first. I look forward to seeing you this weekend.

Interesting note: so after playing a bit after not playing much at all for 6 months... I think I might me better.... at least with certain characters.
Same was true for me lol. I didn't play for like a month and then I got alot better =0

Gauthic Von B Schönen

Smash Journeyman
That can happen. It's rare, but it can happen. Sometimes time away from a game will give you the emotional detachment and a fresh perspective that you need to fix important flaws in your gameplay. That actually happened to me with my first fighting game. A small three month break caused so many things to fall into place.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
That can happen. It's rare, but it can happen. Sometimes time away from a game will give you the emotional detachment and a fresh perspective that you need to fix important flaws in your gameplay. That actually happened to me with my first fighting game. A small three month break caused so many things to fall into place.
learn to elevate yourself, from plateaus you must!!

matt, when did voorhese surpass you in posts?

Top Bottom