• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
u matt is new thing on this block!!!
Ya, it is pretty gangsta.

*also fire roasted tomato soup with basil and asiago is super top tier*
You are no cousin of mine.

Plus, I don't even know what asiago is so it makes your dumb soup even gayer.

dude i play fox now hahahaha
OMG, why is your set of mains like a friggin' revolving door!? You switch mains like every 2 minutes.

Also, I wanna play Smash. :( One of you guys needs to come up to Valpo tomorrow night to play with me.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
mmmmm cheese. Ford had an assortment of cheeses the other day. they were just missing the wine. any who, this is directed at fro and lance. What's with the fire drill so late in the day?!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
sleepyk, i couldnt tell who you were because i kept seeing like 5 different people with sleepyk hats O_o
perhaps i should have waited to pass my hat around until sunday.

but tec0 was sooo drunk i didn't want to take it from him.

also asiago is 2 goods

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
<font color="#ff0000">H</font><font color="#ff1400">T</font><font color="#ff2700">M</font><font color="#ff3b00">L</font> <font color="#ff6200">i</font><font color="#ff7600">s</font> <font color="#ff9d00">O</font><font color="#ffb100">F</font><font color="#ffc400">F</font><font color="#ffd800">!</font><font color="#ffeb00">?</font><br>
ROFL. Color-bot has an HTML version.

Also, I totally have a wheel of Asiago in my fridge.

'Fro

Smash Lord
mmmmm cheese. Ford had an assortment of cheeses the other day. they were just missing the wine. any who, this is directed at fro and lance. What's with the fire drill so late in the day?!
I wasn't there. My roommate told me it was quite the piss-off, though.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Jayford, ggs, i was (really) surprised by how much you have improved since the last time i played you(in like late november or early december i dont remember)

things you should work on

dont shield with puff(im dumb for getting shield grabbed that much, and i shouldnt be attacking unspaced moves on the front of your shield), and crouch ALOT more so you dont get grabbed. also LOL at you keep getting hit by my firefox whenever you try to gimp me. XD

with falco keep working on that tech skill. your basic combos have improved alot. remember around 40-50% (against spacies) switch to uptilt instead of shine after dair to keep the combos going. also grab more, cuz i shield way too much and you need to take advantage of it. o and your falco needs to laser wayyyyy more. fullhop and shorthop.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Jayford, ggs, i was (really) surprised by how much you have improved since the last time i played you(in like late november or early december i dont remember)

things you should work on

dont shield with puff(im dumb for getting shield grabbed that much, and i shouldnt be attacking unspaced moves on the front of your shield), and crouch ALOT more so you dont get grabbed. also LOL at you keep getting hit by my firefox whenever you try to gimp me. XD
with falco keep working on that tech skill. your basic combos have improved alot. remember around 40-50% (against spacies) switch to uptilt instead of shine after dair to keep the combos going. also grab more, cuz i shield way too much and you need to take advantage of it. o and your falco needs to laser wayyyyy more. fullhop and shorthop.
Thanks George <3. I'll keep all of those things in mind while I play. I really like the Falco Utilt combo stuff. It's so goooood >.>. You Fox has gotten much better was well. The bair was wrecking me lol.

So I'm going to be in Ceder Rapids Iowa for the summer programing stuff for Jet Engines LOL. Anyone know if there is a smash scene there :D

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
George and Jay sorry bout last night i just was pooped after work. im down for playing some matches tonight though i get off work at 4 so holla at me if yall are up for shiznanigans.

goose im buying you a cup of this soup and you are going to have it next weekend and you will like it...and then you will apologize and be like oh brayn yea he is like the coolest cousin i have (though that doesnt say much cuz look at our fam most of em are like 12 yr olds but im still counting it as a win!)

also anyone else if you are up for smash give me a call i dont have intranets at my apartment cuz im comp is on its way to the apple store

cheers mates!

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
josh, i had to google translate that, i will def say it to my teacher haha!!

Ok me and brain decided on games at my place tonight, cuz brain cant host, jay cant, and i dunno about lance but i think he lives in cary so **** that. it should go down around 6-7, ill post or call jay when im done with my hw.

Jayford

Smash Lord
omfg why didn't you buy it!??!?!?!!? you *****' voorhese.
I can't handle the Voorhese.

josh, i had to google translate that, i will def say it to my teacher haha!!

Ok me and brain decided on games at my place tonight, cuz brain cant host, jay cant, and i dunno about lance but i think he lives in cary so **** that. it should go down around 6-7, ill post or call jay when im done with my hw.
K. Just text me. Sorry I missed your call. The basement of Knoy is HOMO.

_kSo_

Smash Master
adams first stock as marth was so ****!! after that i thought kels was done for. i really wanna see kels vs eggm(cuz its frickin eggm and kels won, and didnt see it there :() and kels vs linguini...so close!!!
there was some east coast stomach virus going around that eggm had. Apparently bigr got it too when he got there. Eggm used it as a john, but I find it legit lOLL

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
OMG is PSY120 were talking about why a curve can be bad. This class is amazingly bad.
omg are you kidding? that class was amazing. It just too funny and if you had my teacher it'll get perverted real quick. *sigh* good times good times. But yeah i didn't read the book and I got an A. **** i should have told myself not to waste money on that ****. =[ I want my money back.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
omg are you kidding? that class was amazing. It just too funny and if you had my teacher it'll get perverted real quick. *sigh* good times good times. But yeah i didn't read the book and I got an A. **** i should have told myself not to waste money on that ****. =[ I want my money back.
I plan to take that for honors, anyone know if it's worth your time then?

I'm probably good for the 30th, I can't wait, I haven't played melee in months. The last event I went to was.... S3BO XI 7-25-09. I honestly haven't been playing, but melee is still fun. Questions:

Where is this TV room thing? (Same place as before?)

Is tark the one closer or further away from cary quad?

Is corec parking still safe?

Is kso not living at Purdue anymore? (I'll miss you if not, I was looking forward to the fact you'd still be there when I got there, have a good one.)

And my last question: can anybody play Saturday morning? (my place or yours, I live in lafayette for those of you who haven't been there [aka everyone but DN]) I'd prefer myplace if I don't know you, but if I know you I trust you well enough.

Have a great day and lemme know.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
yo home sizzles good games at my crib last night yall is lookin freaky fresh and so delicious naw mean!!

skylar - good to see you playing real characters, keep at it bro dog home fry

lance - that bird is the word, and you're way better at uptilting and lasering than jay, show him wats up. Stop teching in haha!!

brain - dammit brain get some tech skill geez!! ggs homefry skillet queso chip master 5000

jay - john 9 blue combo video i cant wait ****ttt!!

dj - holy **** youve improved alot!! your samus was giving me a nasty boner and your marth is keeping it funky fresh

you guys are getting soooooo good!! i cant wait for ssbo, make me proud young pimpins

goosefactor

Smash Lord
ROFL, George, your post made my morning.

FK, it'll be good to see you again, man! I'm not too sure who I'm gonna be staying with when I'm down there, but we can see about playing Saturday morning.

Top Bottom