• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

_kSo_

Smash Master
A bit of news for those who only frequent the Midwest forums. JAB 2 made it to the list of 25 most notable tourneys of the year. Check the Melee 2009: Year in review thread.

Link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259596

Also, check the full Pound 4 results and look at the runner-up team. EPIC!
yayuuuhhhzzz dats how we do

Someone come play smash in jersey with me :( I haven't played for days

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
iamthemicrowave every time i went to say hi to you, you happened to be talking to plank about something important so i backed down.
when i looked back, you were gone.

this happened around 4 times ;-;

cykofox

Smash Ace
iamthemicrowave every time i went to say hi to you, you happened to be talking to plank about something important so i backed down.
when i looked back, you were gone.

this happened around 4 times ;-;
sleepyk are you that friendlly asian with longish hair?

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
I can wavedash oos in match now. I think that my power level went up by like 900 because I learned how to do this.
It's one of those things I plan to work on to improve my game, too.
Just as soon as I remember that I can actually jump out of shields in the first place.

Freakin' not-yoshi characters and their weird-ass game mechanics ....

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
A bit of news for those who only frequent the Midwest forums. JAB 2 made it to the list of 25 most notable tourneys of the year. Check the Melee 2009: Year in review thread.

Link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259596

Also, check the full Pound 4 results and look at the runner-up team. EPIC!
I saw that and I was proud, then I saw when they averaged the number of entrants to melee tournies to show that melee is still alive, they took out 3 tournaments. One of which was JAB 2 :(

voorhese

Smash Master
It's one of those things I plan to work on to improve my game, too.
Just as soon as I remember that I can actually jump out of shields in the first place.

Freakin' not-yoshi characters and their weird-ass game mechanics ....
i find it easier to wavedash OOS by using L to shield, and R to wavedash, and also let go of L right as/b4 u jump

edit: also dashattack somone close to the edge the edge with falcon -> hold towards the stage (you will start to fall) -> tap forward after you touch the wall (you will wall jump) -> up air -> jump up air -> up b is soooooo fun

_kSo_

Smash Master
i find it easier to wavedash OOS by using L to shield, and R to wavedash, and also let go of L right as/b4 u jump

edit: also dashattack somone close to the edge the edge with falcon -> hold towards the stage (you will start to fall) -> tap forward after you touch the wall (you will wall jump) -> up air -> jump up air -> up b is soooooo fun
wow voorhese, you are a voorhese.

PS I'm trying this later.

voorhese

Smash Master
wow voorhese, you are a voorhese.

lol my friend di'd up and to the stage on the dash attack, i dont remember at what percect, but i hit the 2 up airs, and the upB killed him on the side lol he quit playing for the day

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
lol my friend di'd up and to the stage on the dash attack, i dont remember at what percect, but i hit the 2 up airs, and the upB killed him on the side lol he quit playing for the day
SO ONE TIME I DID THIS THING WITH MY FRIEND AND STUFF HAPPENED.

-Love BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES OH GOD ****ING BEES EVERYWHERE HOLY ****

Also: F*ckin' Voorheese.

Ello! You know what's scary? Bears? Aren't bears scary Skylar?

Aand ... Brett's now banned from using my account.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
LOL @ the Ray Chun summon.

u matt

i played marth in pools and then only fox the rest of pound
I don't know if this is just the new "F'n Voorheese," cuz I don't even know what I did this time, lol.

GD it, Voorheese.

GD it, Alan.

*EDIT*

GD it, Brett.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Where are you guys playing at? I wanna see your marf.
dude i play fox now hahahaha

except im afraid of fros samus, i still need a lot of work in that matchup

We can play at my place or brains i guess(I figure yours is out of the question cuz roommate johns). Also the frat is an option if CNN or DJ are free.

voorhese

Smash Master
Yo, we still need to finish out challenge match. So if you do end up going, have iamthemicrowave give me a call or post on the boards.
lol i dont think long term challenge matches are legal, cuz the point of challenge matches is to see who is better at the time

and having the games at different times kinda invalidates the MATCH

idk im not the person in charge of the ratings, but that just makes sense to me

Top Bottom