• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

Jayford

Smash Lord
GEORGE! you better win.

So I'm ranked to high on MvC2 and I can't curb stomp scrubs any more :(. I had to play the number one ranked guy on Xbox Live today lmao. I'm going into the time chamber before the tournament in Indy :D. Melee, Barwl, and MvC2 champ incoming.

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
Go GEORGE! We'll be cheerin' for ya, loud and obnoxious as always.

Also, we're still meetin' in the Tark TV lounge, right?
I wound up with most of the miscellaneous tournament wires and cables.
So I'll try to be on time for this one - but someone give me a call if I sleep through sign-ups.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
oh yea goose, i found that sad voorhese t-shirt i was gonna buy for lulz

Ebay Link
Rofl. OMG, you need to get that. I don't care what Mama Zhang says.

mmmmm tacos. You know what guys, I never ate Chipole before. Is there anything good there?
I've never eaten there, but from what I've been told, it's not as good as Qdoba. And naturally, something that's regarded as worse than crap is probably something you don't wanna have.

Also, I did the most random thing yesterday when I was working with my dad. This lady came to the shop--not to get her car fixed, but because she had a mouse inside her car, and for some reason she just thought that since we are a mechanic shop, chasing out mice out of cars is our speciality. Anywho, I tried to help the lady get the mouse out. She told me that she thought she saw it go under the seat, so I bent over to look for it. It was kinda scary cuz I thought the mouse would just run at my face when I bent down to look. The whole situation reminded me of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation when Chevy Chase was searching in the tree and the flying squirrel shot out (Kubat would know what I'm talking about. He's an NLCV guru.). At any rate, after like 30 minutes of looking and doing crazy things to try and get the mouse out (those stories are for another day), we just gave up. So ya, fun times.

PurdueSmash

Smash Apprentice
SSBO XXXVII RESULTS

Singles:
1: NJzFinest ($35.00)
2: Jayford ($15.00)
3: Deez Nutz ($5.00)

4: CNN
5: Bees
5: Lavos
7: Rexolis
7: Rin10-10

Doubles:
1: For the Ladies (NJzFinest + Jayford) $30.00
2: Chomobait (Deez Nutz + CNN) $10.00

3: Fish Flop Flop Flop (Rin10-10 + Bees)
4: Shark Chomp Chomp Chomp (Zephyrmace + lanceinthepants)

EDIT: Please note a couple of changes in the first post.

1. The power rankings have been updated to reflect the current representatives of the Dew Crew.

2. Alteration to one of the challenge rules. When we say "Player ranked 1-2 places above you", that means among the players present at that particular tournament.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
that was the most uneventful disappointing story of all time
congratulations
Oh you liked it.

good **** DJ gettin in the moneyzzz
Rofl, I was seriously going to write nearly verbatim this exact thing (and yes, I was going to use z's too, no joke).

Also, :( at Alan being taken off the PR. And Iggy, get your *** back up there.

Also, Carl ungray yourself so that we can have a challenge. I mentioned it to Iggy a while back and I simply just don't think he cares about it. I wanna get more involved with the rankings thing cause it seems like a lot of fun. Besides, I don't play you or the Qoobs enough.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Then challenge me son. :)
Dude, you're still better than me. Even if I somehow beat you in the challenge match, it wouldn't really mean anything.

But still, it'll be fun. I'll have to challenge you first before I get bumped down from Carl though. You actually going to be at the next SSBO?

Top Bottom