• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUPER LION 4 - Villefontaine (near Lyon), FRANCE - August 7-9th-CONFIRM BEFORE AUG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kone

Smash Master
I should be brining a car full of brits :). Going to book ferry this friday. I know motorways are costly in france. How much do you think it'll cost me calais->villefontaine?

Luma

Smash Lord
why the hell does it care how many experience you got before such a tournament? i mean you wont even win even if you would play for another year or so, but like jd said, your loss

Izaw

Smash Ace
Sorry but is there anyones phone information i could get so i could call someone up, if i happen to NOT find the way or need help, or just can get picked up :p? So I dont get stuck in France ;P

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I remember Gaki saying something like this, but will the venue be opened on thursday? Because most of the dutch brawlers will arrive on Thursday. If I'm mistaken then please disregard this comment.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Izaw, are you travelling with train? Maybe you could join me and the other danes so we're at least not alone should we get lost lol.
That offer would be up for any swedes obviously heh. I expect to buy an interrail pass next weekend :)

stelzig

Smash Lord
I won't register before i have the train tickets in my hands :p
A few danish people should show up on that list next week :) (5 to be precise. No tomber this time though)

We're not much better than what i was at RoS4 though ^x^

Edit: Just noticed that you say there will be no busses on sunday. One of the 5 i mentioned has school again monday (but has been "allowed" to start tuesday instead :p), meaning we (well he at least) have to go home sunday since the travel takes about a day. Is it by any means possible to get to the station by walking or is the distance simply too far. If it is would it be possible to get a ride to the trainstation, if not for all of us then just that one person? :)

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
I have booked my tickets. I would like to confirm, but I forgot my password... can any of the hosts confirm for me?

Oh and I will be arriving on Thursday as well, at 12:00. If the venue would be open on Thursday, that would be great.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
hey, I'm about to get my flight for me and other 6 people ( 4 smashers + 2 relatives of them who won't be at the tournament) and I have a problem:

I'd like to know how can I get a couple of taxis from Villefontaine to the airport the 11th since my flight leaves at 9:45 and I don't know if we'll made it taking the two buses.

hope someone can help me out, I don't want to miss the flight xD

Mars-

Smash Champion
**** good **** to armada I'm not sure if mango is still going to this but round 2 lol, this time armada has the home field advantage.

Gaki

Smash Journeyman
Im trying to contact porc cause he told me he would be able to house the dutch people whom i would be arriving with thursday if the venue wasnt available.

Cant reach him atm i will be asking for a phone number if i cant reach him.

Tiersie : Go find out who of the dutch brawl players is actually flying that day make a post on smashnl.
Make a list and post it here k?

Luffy Dahean

Smash Apprentice
Mang0 wont come, he is underage and his mother wont let him. Btw, add Strawhat Dahean and Over.

K@0S

Smash Ace
Mang0 wont come, he is underage and his mother wont let him. Btw, add Strawhat Dahean and Over.
Isn't Armada 16 years old :colorful:

I'm still taking MMs (Brawl)

thataintflaco1338 (Cash Money?) - 10€
Fuzzyness - 5€
Aqua - 5€
istudying - 10€
Marcbri - 10€
Gmoney_ - 5€
Willz - 2€
Joseph - 3€
Kly - 10€
Mr-R - 5€
JuJux - 5€
Cenel - 5€
Calzorz - 5€

stelzig

Smash Lord
Marcbri, there should be someone available to drive you to the airport ! don't worry !

There'll be badges :p
I take that as a yes for my question for possible ride to the trainstation too =|
Otherwise i guess we'll be able to get a cap or something.

Anyway i didn't order tickets yet because of some swedish tournament we're now attending before this changing planning a little. The same danes are still planning on going to this too though. I'll probably get them to sign up on the site soon - need to do that myself as well. :)

Luffy Dahean

Smash Apprentice
gosh when you buy something you're supposed to read the manual. same thing for tourneys : read the ****ing first post !
Calm down, the link in the first page was down yesterday when I tried to register.

And I just quoted mango's words on AIM. Feel free to believe it or not : D

Gaki

Smash Journeyman
Porc is there a day you could come on msn to discuss the housing thingies?
Since i read in first post says this is going to be a problem i can take it this doent apply to me and my friends since we already discussed housing correct?

strawhats

Smash Master
Sucks that mango cant go because of his age. I wonder if Amsah is going to this tourney again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom