• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUPER LION 4 - Villefontaine (near Lyon), FRANCE - August 7-9th-CONFIRM BEFORE AUG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Do you think it's possible to get a TV that supports 480i via component? Would improve the recording quality soo much =)
Maybe even 480p, but only works with Brawl and NTSC Melee.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Dookdigity, the famous match recorder ? (I love your editing :p) Awesome !

Bring some friends ;)
:) I am glad you enjoyed them. I haven't done anything in a WHILE, so sorry for the lack of media.

I will try to bring friends. I will check if Mango is REALLY coming. Plane tickets are pretty expensive (especially for a smash tournament). But I will 100% be there. No flakiness from this guy <<<<<

PS rumor has it that the best playing in Europe is a Shiek (in brawl)? Is this true?

Slhoka

Smash Lord
PS rumor has it that the best playing in Europe is a Shiek (in brawl)? Is this true?
Armada's Sheik os really hood indeed, and he won the most international tournament so far. However, many serious opponents weren't there (like the French, Spanish and Dutch top players). So this tournament may be the first to give an idea of Europe's Brawl hierarchy.

cenel

Smash Apprentice
Edit anyone else dares?

Brawl MM's:
1. Kaos 5 euro
2. Marcbri 3 euro
3. Willz 2 Euro
(Since Marcbri + Willz=5 euro room for 1 more)11.

Anyone else??? Come onnn >_<

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
This is what i currently have (all are Brawl MMs):
1. Blad 3eu
2. Marcrbri 5eu
3. Kaos 5eu

Im still looking for more and if I forgot to put someone on here after making a MM with him,, plz tell me xD

stelzig

Smash Lord
So i've been looking a bit into this again and it looks like i can get to metz ville for about 100 euro. Problem is i can't order train tickets or get the price from there to Lyon. Could someone check for me what it would cost me? And if it's a feasible price possibly buy them for me or something? =/

I should arrive at metz ville at 6:15 in the morning if anyone would bother checking it for me (and possibly some other danish gamers)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Stelzig arn't you that guy off TEC? That site was lol. My apologies if it's the wrong person though.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Was? TEC still lives ;) (www.gamerhold.com)
And yeah that would be me :)

A few of the people attending this for brawl would be TEC (Mr.R, Cenel, Blazin, doom... I think maybe PTR? some of them might go by different names in the smash community though. Pretty sure doom does at least :p)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I know that Ramin and Cenel are coming I have mms with them! PTR I doubt it and Blaze I don't know if he's planning on coming with Shadow Tactics, I also have no clue who Doom is but I'm presuming he's a good player if you mentioned him. =]

Sucks that you guys didn't let me in even though Blaze gave me a rec. My attitude is literally nothing like that if you want the truth Blaze told me to be like that. But I'm sure neither of us care now.

Sorry if this interrupted any other conversations/plans smashers. We should PM lol.

stelzig

Smash Lord
tbh, i don't actually remember you... Anyway.

Shadow tactics would be doom :p

And blazin has told me several times that he's planning on going to this so i'd be surprised if he isn't ;)

And yeah guys i'd still like some help on that trip to lyon from metz ville i requested a few pages up. Goodnight :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
tbh, i don't actually remember you... Anyway.

Shadow tactics would be doom :p

And blazin has told me several times that he's planning on going to this so i'd be surprised if he isn't ;)

And yeah guys i'd still like some help on that trip to lyon from metz ville i requested a few pages up. Goodnight :)
:'(

Yeah if Blaze comes to this me and him on commentry for sure guys. Melee and Brawl we are pro on both Porc. :laugh:

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Armada's Sheik os really hood indeed, and he won the most international tournament so far. However, many serious opponents weren't there (like the French, Spanish and Dutch top players). So this tournament may be the first to give an idea of Europe's Brawl hierarchy.
That is so epic. I want to see this Sheik in real life! I can't wait for this tournament!

cenel

Smash Apprentice
Edit anyone else dares?

Brawl MM's:
1. Kaos 5 euro
2. Marcbri 3 euro
3. Willz 2 Euro
4. Greward 5 Euro
5. Fuzzyness ? Euro
(Since Marcbri + Willz=5 euro room for 1 more)11.

Update

@stelzig btw Tec is just an online crew thing offline if we do crews everyone will probably play for their own country.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, dookdigity is coming
Watched so many of ur 64 vids lol
do u play melee at all?
Haha, ya I love smash64! Anyone going to the tournament that plays SSB64? I just got Melee last Saturday. It seems fun but I haven't played it too much. I have been mostly concentrating on Brawl. Trying to improve my game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom