• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUPER LION 4 - Villefontaine (near Lyon), FRANCE - August 7-9th-CONFIRM BEFORE AUG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
I don't find that match to be a good representation of Aikos abilities, you shouldn't judge a player based on one match. That said I (and Aiko) think Retroking is better. If Retroking has a ditto match with Mr. R it must be recorded. I'd come to this but....actually I don't have an excuse, why aren't I going to this...
I'd like to see the melee and brawl results. Melee cause I prefer it, brawl cause I wanna see where people place, it'll be interesting.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Edwin will flake even this tournament... Don't even discuss Ramin vs Edwin it will never happen offline lol.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Edwin will flake even this tournament... Don't even discuss Ramin vs Edwin it will never happen offline lol.
what nooo he MUST come I love playing marth dittos against a skilled marth :o

cenel

Smash Apprentice
I don't find that match to be a good representation of Aikos abilities, you shouldn't judge a player based on one match. That said I (and Aiko) think Retroking is better. If Retroking has a ditto match with Mr. R it must be recorded. I'd come to this but....actually I don't have an excuse, why aren't I going to this...
I'd like to see the melee and brawl results. Melee cause I prefer it, brawl cause I wanna see where people place, it'll be interesting.
Why would he ditto Mr-R when we have a better marth than him? Doesn't make sense. Ditto Gaki instead.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
im trying to pursade my mum and my step dad to go to france then i can come il have to see if they can ! :D

Gaki

Smash Journeyman
Why would he ditto Mr-R when we have a better marth than him? Doesn't make sense. Ditto Gaki instead.
lol i dont understand either. I think its the part where the online community doesnt know whats going on offline.
And because of that retroking wanted to ditto the wrong person...

Mr-R

Smash Champion
lol i dont understand either. I think its the part where the online community doesnt know whats going on offline.
And because of that retroking wanted to ditto the wrong person...
lol ive stopped playing online with marth a long time ago, and retrokking isn't the only one im gonna ditto, im gonna win back my color :D

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Well..... lol i heard that multiple times.. and up till now im still playing the black marth, i wonder why...
well actually ive only said it one time, and that one time u played like 3/4 games with me and stopped >.<

Gaki

Smash Journeyman
well actually ive only said it one time, and that one time u played like 3/4 games with me and stopped >.<
Once?.... stop failing...."I am going to win this one".....3/4 games ? if you say so... i quit playing you because i wanted to play someone else. ( didnt even want to play singles at all since its not quite like teams )
Instead of letting you hog the television for a gezillion hours.
Lets not bring this discussion up again lets just play each other soon :D

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Once?.... stop failing...."I am going to win this one".....3/4 games ? if you say so... i quit playing you because i wanted to play someone else. ( didnt even want to play singles at all since its not quite like teams )
Instead of letting you hog the television for a gezillion hours.
Lets not bring this discussion up again lets just play each other soon :D
i've always said ur marth was better :o and not just to u but to allot of people who asked me who u were, i dont even wanna discuss i just want my friggin color back dammit XD

Mr-R

Smash Champion
why is everyone saying that retrokking isn't coming :o

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Istudying, what about a MM?? They'll be some great matches!

And what about you, Mr-R? Would you like a MM too? =D
Yes, im gonna mm everyone, also ask ur friends if they wanna mm ME !

xatm092

Smash Apprentice
Can't be bothered to check the thread, is anyone planning on going from London at the moment? Because there's a small possibility I could come and I was wondering if I'd have anyone to travel with.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Can't be bothered to check the thread, is anyone planning on going from London at the moment? Because there's a small possibility I could come and I was wondering if I'd have anyone to travel with.
hey john, would be great if u could make it!

yeah, so far, me and dave are going from london so there are some familiar faces there
couple of other londoners going aswell like fuzzy and dyou remember auroreon and Ixis? well theyre going too
fuzzy's already booked flight tickets tho so if you want to come with us, you should get in contact with him to find out our flight details

just a heads up, us londoners are going for a week, going for a bit of a holiday as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom