• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUPER LION 4 - Villefontaine (near Lyon), FRANCE - August 7-9th-CONFIRM BEFORE AUG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I've already signed up for summer classes. :(
Tell your friends to come !
And you... well you can come for the next =p
But it's too bad to see answers like this here while our thread in the tournament listing sections didn't get any replies (and only ≈25 views) =/

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Ok I checked my travel schedule and asked my parents and if i can get housing i'm more than 80% sure i'll come (did not book anything yet though). I will be arriving at Lyon airport (is that Saint-Exupery or Grenoble?) on August 6 either at 12 AM or 12 PM, so I will need housing from then until the tourney. And I will be leaving on Wednesday Monday 13:20 from Grenoble airport, unless I can find some Dutchies to travel back with. Is there any housing available the day before and after the tourney?

Also just wondering: who are the best players that are coming to this?

Edit: I can just leave on Monday instead of Wednesday so I will only need housing the day before the tourney. Anyone in Lyon, preferably. Or if anyone knows a cheap hostel or something that's fine as well.

Gaki

Smash Journeyman
Ok I checked my travel schedule and asked my parents and if i can get housing i'm more than 80% sure i'll come (did not book anything yet though). I will be arriving at Lyon airport (is that Saint-Exupery or Grenoble?) on August 6 either at 12 AM or 12 PM, so I will need housing from then until the tourney. And I will be leaving on Wednesday 13:20 from Grenoble airport, unless I can find some Dutchies to travel back with. Is there any housing available the day before and after the tourney?

Also just wondering: who are the best players that are coming to this?
For brawl it would be : Me , Armada , Mr R , Cenel , Boxmode , Istudying , Jumpman , Gmoney
and other people who considder themselves the best from their country and ive never heard of before. Dont forget m2k etc might be coming.

Anyway about youre flying sched youlle arrive earlier then all of us.
See you there i guess.

Apart from that : which one of you bietches gonna MM me i beat all the ****ing dutchies everyone wants to MM and im not getting any love?
So WHOS UP.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
for Brawl It Would Be : Me , Armada , Mr R , Cenel , Boxmode , Istudying , Jumpman , Gmoney
And Other People Who Considder Themselves The Best From Their Country And Ive Never Heard Of Before. Dont Forget M2k Etc Might Be Coming.

Anyway About Youre Flying Sched Youlle Arrive Earlier Then All Of Us.
See You There I Guess.

Apart From That : Which One Of You Bietches Gonna Mm Me I Beat All The ****ing Dutchies Everyone Wants To Mm And Im Not Getting Any Love?
So Whos Up.
Zss Vs Wolf ***** Comon 5 Euro !!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
anyone wanna do LOW TIER MM'S, THATS FOR REAAAAL MEN!

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
If i attend Ramin, i'll do Link dittos with you and Toon Link vs Marth MM.

BTW Willz who r u going with to get there? R u going with ur parents or somat, i might tag along with u if possible. Depends on money.

cenel

Smash Apprentice
OK it's 100% sure that I'm comming. Im accepting MM's Brawl. I'm aiming to MM about 10 non-Dutchies for now. So if you're interested. Pm me or just post something.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I'm confirmed to come aswell, I'd like at least 5 non dutchie MM's. I'm not high on cash though, so 1-2 euro's will have to do.

Just say it if you're interested.

Brawl btw. I'm not planning on losing all my cash on melee.

K@0S

Smash Ace
Ok, fine :)

I'm still taking MMs, anything between 2 and 10€.

Fuzzyness - 5€
Aqua - 5€
istudying - 10€
Marcbri - 10€
Gmoney_ - 5€
Willz - 2€
Joseph - 3€
Kly - 10€
Mr-R - 5€
JuJux - 5€
thataintflaco1338 (Cash Money ?)- 10€
Cenel - 5€

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Could someone bring a computer screen btw? Need it for my computer =)
I guess whatever I get is fine, but bigger = better, easier to handle 3 recordings on it.
Also keyboard&mouse would be nice, but those I can bring myself if I have to.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
oke heres my list

Brawl MM's:
1. Kaos 5 euro
2. Gaki 5 euro
3. Marcbri 5 Euro
4. Trio( andy ) 5 euro
5. Blad? 5 euro
6. Leon ? ( everyone tells me to ditto this guy )
7.Willz 5 euro

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I'm still accepting MM:

-Mr-R 5 euros
-Istudying 20 euros
-Jumpman 3 euros
-Blad 3 euros
-Kaos 10 euros
-Willz 3 euros