• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

jokey665

Smash Ace
I foresee Byaa vs me finals even if I really don't actually think I'll make it that far. I'm just used to Byaa crushing my dreams of getting first.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Well for one who say why there are too many fighting games and such. I get sick of brawl if I play it for too long that's why. And it's actually fun =O. Not to mention there's some people here who play it.
I say we go to Chickafele or somethign like that. When we were on our way to KYoshi's place for Back to School we saw a sign that said for every 10th car that comes you get a free orders or something like that. Maybe it's not there anymore.
I could team with you also Argent if I'm any good. If not then I'll continue my search that I think will fit with my playstyle with others.

jokey665

Smash Ace
I say we go to Chickafele or somethign like that
You mean chick-fil-a? I actually have a FAT STACK of coupons for free food there. You can get a free chicken sandwich or a 4-piece nugget kids meal with each coupon. And I have like over a hundred of them. They don't have an exp date but they do say one per person per visit. also they say on them they're only redeemable at the one in strongsville but the guy that i got them from says they should be good at any of them.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
he never posted saying he would i dont think, he just commented on someone usin his definition.

with that said, BRING YO TVS AND WIIS TO THIS I ONLY HAVE ONE TV FOR USE AT THIS. THIS WILL RUN REALLY LONG WITH ON TWO TVS.
Im bring a wii/TV/Brawl

I'll make sure I bring my TV this time... I swear I will not forget... Also, me vs Byaa! grand finals again... I'm calling it... :p
Argent you know I'm going to beat you if I play you :p Im too good against Lucario.. Personally I think Beegs can beat you both now... Or we're all real close it all depends who plays who

No way. We have a Steak n' Shake down here in Canton. We need to go to Five Guys instead. I don't care that you have 1 in Kent. :lick:
FIVE GUYS!!!!!!!!! WOOOO good **** yeah!!!!!!!!!1

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
After this past weekend, I can't let the Diddy matchup mess me up anymore... I'm going to be prepared for that annoying monkey from this point forward...

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I lost to a Diddy player at SNES... I probably should have been able to beat him too... I lost my composure and ended up not making it out of my relatively easy pool because of the competition I still had left... :/ It made me realize just how inconsistent I am against Diddy...

King~

Smash Champion
sole im sorry no one gave me your charger they forgot it 8/

also

BRING TVS AND WIIS

sidenote: im prolly not entering singles. doubles though

King~

Smash Champion
well its sorta this weekend and there all going to that indiana tourney, so are small15-20 person group would hog all the points lulz

and cause no monies and i told itt id team

Theres gonna be a +20 ppl going. I know I have a good amount coming up also.

I really think you should King. A good amount of the good NEOH players are attending this also. That's what I think personally.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Here's the ONLY problems I see with making it a circuit.

1) with 20 or so people, that's 200 dollars in the pot (100 if it's 5$) and the circuit usually takes out 1$ per sperson. That leaves a very small amount of money for the winners. 5th place gets 4%... 100 - 20 = 80. 80 * .04 = 3.20 5th place would get 3.20... 1st place would get 80 * .55 - 44.. that's not a whole lot.

2) Many players would be upset that they didn't know it was an event and that BYAA, Argent, Beegs, Myself, KYosh, etc. all got easy circuit points at this event. Face it, getting first at this will be mujch easier than getting first in springfield or at TYM and getting the same amount of circuit points would be kinda bogus.

It's totally up to you though.

jokey665

Smash Ace
Here's the ONLY problems I see with making it a circuit.

1) with 20 or so people, that's 200 dollars in the pot (100 if it's 5$) and the circuit usually takes out 1$ per sperson. That leaves a very small amount of money for the winners. 5th place gets 4%... 100 - 20 = 80. 80 * .04 = 3.20 5th place would get 3.20... 1st place would get 80 * .55 - 44.. that's not a whole lot.

2) Many players would be upset that they didn't know it was an event and that BYAA, Argent, Beegs, Myself, KYosh, etc. all got easy circuit points at this event. Face it, getting first at this will be mujch easier than getting first in springfield or at TYM and getting the same amount of circuit points would be kinda bogus.

It's totally up to you though.
AZ said he's not planning on taking any money out of the entry for a circuit pot. Plus he totally listed this tournament as one that can be in the circuit. You should probably read his new thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=246510

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
AZ said he's not planning on taking any money out of the entry for a circuit pot. Plus he totally listed this tournament as one that can be in the circuit. You should probably read his new thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=246510

Ya, I just read it. I kinda want there to be some money taken out too. If we make "another" one it'll just get too confusing having an ohio circuit also be another circuit and a tournament all in one... I gotta figure out what to do with TYM... and soon.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Wow, so it's already being discussed here... I don't think it would be fair to make this an OC event... Easy points would be nice though if you do decide to do it... :laugh: j/k

I think what I'm gonna end up doing for doubles is try and team up with Byaa! I heard he doesn't do well in doubles, so I wanna see if I can do any good with him... I turned around Blue Rogue's luck at OUGA... Of course, he always ends up turning down my offer...

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
;p
So, I figure, since I don't have anything going on, I might as well take you guys' moneys.
Anyone wanna give me a ride? I can bring a full setup.

3 hour English paper go time.

King~

Smash Champion
<.< i like how all of yall mad confident yall goin win this, just be glad i aint entering singles.

new page new nag,

BRING TVS AND WIIS

Suyon

Smash Lord
I've lost all confidence now....and I'll probably still enter for Singles. We'll just see when i get there....wanna pair up with me Blue Rogue if you do go :p?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Psh...I'm not scared of Blue Rogue. I just need to not lose focus and I can keep up with him just fine. >.>

solecalibur

Smash Master
I've lost all confidence now....and I'll probably still enter for Singles. We'll just see when i get there....wanna pair up with me Blue Rogue if you do go :p?
I call dips on teammate if blue rogue says no :laugh: ^^

and yeh Im driving beegs and bboy (and crum since he only lives 5 minutes from my house)

Same of what King Beef said. Also Newlyweds have doubles. ^_^
Im got quite a bit of exp vs peach online this past week and we duked it out for 1 hour straight

IF we have a blazblue tounry it will be ps3 controlers sorry no 360 I cant find a converter yet
Squiggly justice tackle!

Suyon

Smash Lord
Oh god here comes the Bees.....since when did you start playing Arakune? I thought you liked Noel. Well I'll bring my PS3 as well
And I'm going to take all your money folks

Top Bottom