• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

Revven

FrankerZ
I'm not sure if I want to go now... I kinda want to save monies for other things (and TYM VII). I'll think about it though still.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Yes you should come Falco400. You don't have to participate in it. Also we can probably s witch out the Red Pit texture hacks from everyone's wii....Sakura.....Stipper Pit....and....uh....Pink of love Pit....I have a Red Pit which i'm pretty pleased with so we can switch that there =D

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Yeah, I should be able to come to this. Also...... Mortal Kombat 2 from Midway Arcade Treasures 2 for the regular XBox gets my vote for side tourney. >.>

lol. Sooo whats the total of people coming for this? Seems to be a good amount of interest for this.

King Beef ( Wife ) - If there are teams going on, would you want to relive the Newlyweds Team again?

Suyon

Smash Lord
Let's see
King Yoshi
Byaa!!
Sole
Jiffy
Beegs
Suyon
ITT
Argent
Suna
King Beef
Bboy
Xtacy?
Beegs Friend(s)?
Suna's Friend(s)?
Falco400?
Altrox? Naaah
11+ x

Suyon

Smash Lord
So.......
King Yoshi
Byaa!!
Sole
Jiffy
Beegs
Suyon
ITT
Argent
Suna
King Beef
Bboy
jokey
Xtacy?
Beegs Friend(s)?
Suna's Friend(s)?
Falco400?
jokey's Friend(s)
Altrox? Naaah
12+ x

Suna

Smash Journeyman
So.......
King Yoshi
Byaa!!
Sole
Jiffy
Beegs
Suyon
ITT
Argent
Suna
King Beef
Bboy
jokey
Xtacy?
Beegs Friend(s)?
Suna's Friend(s)?
Falco400?
jokey's Friend(s)
Altrox? Naaah
12+ x

yea I got about 3 to 6 friends coming,

1abc1(luigi)
Nook(pit)
Om3ga(MK/pika)
Rojo'(Olimar)
Estar(G&W)
Tstar(Ton Link

Suyon

Smash Lord
Okay sooooooooo.........
King Yoshi
Byaa!!
Sole
Jiffy
Beegs
Suyon
ITT
Argent
Suna + 3 + x or
King Beef + x
Bboy
jokey + x
Xtacy?
Falco400?
Altrox? Naaah
15+ x = need of more setup so i won't be there forever and have to leave early. Unless someone would gladly drop me off at my house. Also don't be late...especially you people who come at 6pm.
....BlazBlue...that is all...(still haven't played in ages...i'm a fool)

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
What is all this fighting game stuff? I suggest a trip to Steak n' Shake instead... :laugh:

We're doing doubles, right? I need a partner...

Bead

Smash Ace
Okay sooooooooo.........
King Yoshi
Byaa!!
Sole
Jiffy
Beegs
Suyon
ITT
Argent
Suna + 3 + x or
King Beef + x
Bboy
jokey + x
Xtacy?
Falco400?
Altrox? Naaah
15+ x = need of more setup so i won't be there forever and have to leave early. Unless someone would gladly drop me off at my house. Also don't be late...especially you people who come at 6pm.
....BlazBlue...that is all...(still haven't played in ages...i'm a fool)
third time you forgot about me =( and my ike/ness friend is confirmed to

jokey665

Smash Ace
okay so as of now i'm pretty much certain my friend is going with me.

edit: wait is altrox actually going or not? because i totally need to play him/her/it if he/she/it actually exists.

King~

Smash Champion

edit: wait is altrox actually going or not? because i totally need to play him/her/it if he/she/it actually exists.

he never posted saying he would i dont think, he just commented on someone usin his definition.

with that said, BRING YO TVS AND WIIS TO THIS I ONLY HAVE ONE TV FOR USE AT THIS. THIS WILL RUN REALLY LONG WITH ON TWO TVS.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox

I really don't know yet. If I have to work that day, it's a no. But you aren't missing much. I never play much unless I'm with friends, so I'm pretty meh

jokey665

Smash Ace
i don't play brawl except at tournaments anymore. all i play otherwise is brawl+ and i don't even play that much anymore. so i'm not so good either :þ plus you're like a legend of not being at tournaments so i totally need to actually play you.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'll make sure I bring my TV this time... I swear I will not forget... Also, me vs Byaa! grand finals again... I'm calling it... :p

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
i don't play brawl except at tournaments anymore. all i play otherwise is brawl+ and i don't even play that much anymore. so i'm not so good either :þ plus you're like a legend of not being at tournaments so i totally need to actually play you.
I'm a legend now?wow... It's not like I straight up bailed. It's because I always had conflicts. at least I gave warnings.
I remember Slarti freaking out when he read my name tag. I don't think anybody else at either of those two tourneys gave that reaction. Most people were just "lol" and they forgot soon after

solecalibur

Smash Master
What is all this fighting game stuff? I suggest a trip to Steak n' Shake instead... :laugh:

We're doing doubles, right? I need a partner...
If my zss is indeed worthy for your doubles i'll team with yeh

edit - crum is comeing i suppose easy scrub

Top Bottom