• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm almost certain Altrox showed up to one of these... Not to mention he showed up to one in Warren this past weekend...

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
When did I become a hot conversation topic? Yeah, I went to Warren, and took a crash course in Melee, who I managed to pull off close matches against some, but not win.
I went to King Yoshi's once too. I will not promise though, cause school starts that week, and if there is a foot ball game on that day, I'm going to support it

jokey665

Smash Ace
Until I see you in person, Altrox, I'm going to assume you're actually just a robot programmed to post on smashboards about how you're going to go to tournaments.

King~

Smash Champion
as far as im concerned ur all robots

also.......

BRING TVS AND SETUPS

this tournamnet can not run properly with 2 tvs it takes entrely too long and we cant do fun things like captain falcon tournies or blazblue or sf4 etc......

also i updated stage list to my liking

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
They're supposed to be counterpicks, not "stage kill you for mes". Port Town is horrid, and would be ******** to add without Japes being legal as well. Japes has a similar hazard, but to a lesser extreme, not to mention it doesn't cover a majority of the screen when it appears like the F-zero racers do. xP

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
They're supposed to be counterpicks, not "stage kill you for mes". Port Town is horrid, and would be ******** to add without Japes being legal as well. Japes has a similar hazard, but to a lesser extreme, not to mention it doesn't cover a majority of the screen when it appears like the F-zero racers do. xP
Actually, it's normally the players fault for dying on that stage, since you can predict when the cars are coming. I just hate it since Olimar's recovery gets even worse there

Top Bottom