• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

Revven

FrankerZ
Yeah it was fun, MK dittos were funny Yoshi, you kept SD'ing, you gotta stop doing that. I learned today that when I don't play for a month and it's late at night I like to SD with Wario. I also learned that my DK needs to step it up some more than he does currently. And, finally, Wario is pimp in teams.

Also, ITT and KY got planked by JUST ME in a Doubles match, they were winning and I planked my way through to win (I was of course MK). I LOL'D SO HARD.

Bead

Smash Ace
*sadface* my recording didnt work cuz my lid was shut
i had jab lock recorded on rainbow
and that planking by falco400 was awesome

Revven

FrankerZ
*sadface* my recording didnt work cuz my lid was shut
i had jab lock recorded on rainbow
and that planking by falco400 was awesome
For what you did record, there were some funny moments that could be uploaded (like all of my MK Dittos with King Yoshi) and maybe a few of the BBrawl matches.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
*sigh* My Mario needs some work. He was not doing well at all yesterday. SDing everywhere and getting monkey *****!

I wish my cape **** had been recorded though...

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
can probly make it, this is right after my first week of classes.

Also, BLAZBLU SIDE EVENT!! BLAZBLU IS AMAZING

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'm not sure yet. We'll see. I'll hopefully have been to MIB though, in which case I'd probably be too poor.

Bead

Smash Ace
sweet, first tourney that i can show off my wolf at and ill have a home team advantage
aka. im hitting everybody in the knee's with a baseball bat that doesnt live 30 mins drive from KY

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hmmm... didn't you play Wolf last time I saw you at a tourny (I think it was TYM) Bead?

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
sweet, first tourney that i can show off my wolf at and ill have a home team advantage
aka. im hitting everybody in the knee's with a baseball bat that doesnt live 30 mins drive from KY
i've played ur wolf at beegs's house and idk what u mean by "that doesnt live 30 mins drive from KY" u on something? l2talk lol

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Home team advantage... Baseball bat... I get it... I guess Bboy doesn't like that kinda humor...

Fromundaman, wasn't the last time you played Bead at Eric's? He didn't go to TYM... His car broke down...

Edit: Post 500! New title... :D

Bead

Smash Ace
ya i played Fubu at Byaa! with that crazy beetle thing. I think it was that night that i started to get more of hang with it since before i struggled with him but now i can beats him XD

BBoy, I never ate at the dinner table so I don't really know how to communicate to the rest of the world. I sat using a stool (that we now use to hold magazines in the bathroom) and I had tea parties with my squeeky dinosaur Dino.

I also have chickens and ive had 4 pet raccoons so ya XD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Home team advantage... Baseball bat... I get it... I guess Bboy doesn't like that kinda humor...

Fromundaman, wasn't the last time you played Bead at Eric's? He didn't go to TYM... His car broke down...

Ah, you're right. My bad.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman

I understood, just the way he formulated his words into a sentence was ********

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Bboy... since there is no possible way that you will play friendlies, Can you MM?

Top Bottom