• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

King Beef and I have had a love affair with this stage for decades now. This game may be only out for a year but we were secretly planning on having this stage legal before this game was ever thought of.

Yea, just like that.

Revven

FrankerZ
Things seem to be promising for me, it turns out I don't start school until September 1st so, I can most likely make it to this right now but, there are no promises still, for I don't know what'll happen that week yet.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
King Beef and I have had a love affair with this stage for decades now. This game may be only out for a year but we were secretly planning on having this stage legal before this game was ever thought of.

Yea, just like that.
This man speaks the truth. New Husband and Wife make their **** babies on this stage, all in nature, just like Adam and Eve; except Marth is just a tad more homosexual than Adam but still in the closet enough to make babies with his Eve.

Things seem to be promising for me, it turns out I don't start school until September 1st so, I can most likely make it to this right now but, there are no promises still, for I don't know what'll happen that week yet.
Awesome, I hope you and your sexy Wii can make it for sure. I'd like to face you in tourney again, or at least make up for our lack of friendles lately. :)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
No one can argue about walk-offs with Distant Planet with Castle Siege on that list either. Yayuhhz!

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
There's no reason to ban several of the stages that were taken off the list... I won't complain if Japes gets brought back, but I'm interested in seeing how this turns out now with the short list...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I know it helps certain characters, which is why I never took a liking to liberal stage lists, but whatevs...xP

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
But every stage helps some chars. For example: BF for Marth, PS1 for Kirby and Pika, and FD for Falco and Diddy.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Where the hell is port town?

This will be my last tounry where I leave from amherst so my tounrys I have will be very limited when I go to OU unless they step up there game and go to other tounrys during school

edit - I'll give you a cookie if you allow me to host a blazblue tounry it should take no longer then 1 hour even if its best 2 out of 3 sets of sets

Suyon

Smash Lord
Nah it should take about 2 hours. Now this gives me a reason to practice now. Saw some combos i didn't know about and now to learn them. I'll bring my PS3 as well so we can speed it up as well.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Yeh I dont have street fighter Id buy marvel vs capcom before that once I get enough money to fix m2k's ds....

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
BlazBlue and SF4 are starting to become annoying to be honest. I'm seeing the names pop up way too much, and claims of BlazBlue being like the "Brawl" of 2D fighters compared to Guilty Gear, thus hinting at its immense popularity with the "in-crowd". Lol who knows.

/yes I'm a party pooper

solecalibur

Smash Master
BlazBlue and SF4 are starting to become annoying to be honest. I'm seeing the names pop up way too much, and claims of BlazBlue being like the "Brawl" of 2D fighters compared to Guilty Gear, thus hinting at its immense popularity with the "in-crowd". Lol who knows.

/yes I'm a party pooper
No where near brawl just closest we got and ppl that play brawl usally like games like that so we host 2ndary tounrys if we have time to

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Wait, you broke M2K's DS? Just be like, *****, I DROVE YOU TO MI! then, If that doesn't work be like. I LIVE IN A ****ING MANSION! He'll have no choice but to apologize.

Speaking of mansion, are you parents gonna be gone this weekend? No brawl tournies really happening and school's starting next weekend and kegs won't drink themselves.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Wait, you broke M2K's DS? Just be like, *****, I DROVE YOU TO MI! then, If that doesn't work be like. I LIVE IN A ****ING MANSION! He'll have no choice but to apologize.

Speaking of mansion, are you parents gonna be gone this weekend? No brawl tournies really happening and school's starting next weekend and kegs won't drink themselves.
my 2nd..... grad party is this sunday and my parents said they'd be pissed if I did anything on saturday so it works nicely that theres no tounry if you really wana come to it but its at my moms house not luigi's mansion

edit since no one posted yet -- Im looking for a teammate btw

Bead

Smash Ace
ive got a 30 inch tv that i plan on bringing O.O
wii to and hopefully i can bring my Ike/Ness friend
umm (insert something crazy)

oh Beegs, I am currently in a place that is even more in the middle of nowhere. Iowa ftw XD

Top Bottom