• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

solecalibur

Smash Master
Oh god here comes the Bees.....since when did you start playing Arakune? I thought you liked Noel. Well I'll bring my PS3 as well
And I'm going to take all your money folks
Just recently when I got tried of Crum Winning and I was a complete natural with him
btw I plan on removing the red pit texture hack >.<

I guess no BlazBlue for me. Friggen 360...

Also, Sole, could you bring your recorder stuff? I also need to force ya to upload those vids from a long time ago. I think you know what I'm talking about bud. lol.

jokey665

Smash Ace
We're going to an illegal stage. 5 Stocks and 20 minutes.
I actually haven't lost confidence. But this will be interesting.
5 stock 20 min big blue falcon ditto? haha

or we could go to like temple and whore the cave of life. run out all 20 minutes

or we could just play on pipes which should be legal anyway :mad:

solecalibur

Smash Master
I guess no BlazBlue for me. Friggen 360...

Also, Sole, could you bring your recorder stuff? I also need to force ya to upload those vids from a long time ago. I think you know what I'm talking about bud. lol.
I'll bring my recording stuff and I'm taking out my extral hard drive now I'll upload them on OUGA if possible

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
5 stock 20 min big blue falcon ditto? haha

or we could go to like temple and whore the cave of life. run out all 20 minutes

or we could just play on pipes which should be legal anyway :mad:
Wait... why should Pipes be legal exactly?

Suyon

Smash Lord
Or Beegs can steal one of our PS3 and just keep practicing on it till he can destroy us.
Well Sole I also got a Red Pit ready. It also has red arrows.

jokey665

Smash Ace
Wait... why should Pipes be legal exactly?
because the SBR says it can be :bee:

but then again this tournament isn't even using all of the SBR-legal CP stages so why would it use the CP/B stages...

that's okay though because this line
Banned stage: A banned stage is a stage that may only be played in a tournament at the agreement of both players
makes everything aaaaaaaaaaaalright

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I don't completely understand why, but I'm not complaining... I'll be able to start off the circuit with some points...

Revven

FrankerZ
I don't think I have a ride for this and I'm still debating with myself if I should really go, especially now that it's part of the OC (though I doubt I'll be able to go to all of the OC anyway).

jokey665

Smash Ace
Wait are you going to this, Frame? You know it's in three days right? I thought you were at OU already... so how would you get to it?

solecalibur

Smash Master
Or Beegs can steal one of our PS3 and just keep practicing on it till he can destroy us.
Well Sole I also got a Red Pit ready. It also has red arrows.
Oh i c you have to show me the website then just be sure not to CP halberd on my wii or your eyes will bleed ... Im use to it never the less

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
New situation. I actually CAN go, but I don't know if I want to. I have a lit paper I need to rewrite, and a one act theater production I need to finish by tuesday if I want i performed. I may have time on sunday, but... Answer by friday

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Well, since this thing just got bigger I have a few suggestions. People could bring chairs as well. Also King Yoshi........ if we're getting all these people at your house; please, please crank the air conditioning up. :urg:

solecalibur

Smash Master
Oh don't you have SD card slot on your laptop? If so then that would be much easier for me.
I do it just doens't work I can go on my home computer though and download the red pit texture hack your looking for before hand if you provide me a website

All right. I think we may be a bit early. Just matters on what Sole decides mainly.

By the way, good luck to all this Saturday.

The cockiness of everyone is off the charts. >_>
Anytime works I might even see if I can bring a setup due to the increased size I'm sure K yoshi your gonna need a power strip? I'll bring one of those at least

And with my new orgainzed system I will be sure to put them on youtube like I did with GYGO I just have to pay attention when I hit record though

Maybe if I have any flipping time to do this **** before hand

Suyon

Smash Lord
Meh I'll try USB instead then. Since I don't know where I downloaded it since I got it from a friend online and he made it. And I'm too lazy to upload it or whatever.

EDIT: Oh wait i just remembered how ******** i am once again....i'll need to find that download link it seems.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll try to be there around 2:00-3:00 so I can get plenty of warmups in. I still wish this thing would start a bit earlier though due to personal reasons, but it's really no problem.

Smash Apprentice
Without the brackets, you'd all know me.

[person only a few people here know]
Hmm. I might go to this. I was thinking of going to IN, but work 'till 3 am and then driving there for a 10 am tee time sounds unpleasant. Plus circuit event status.

K. Yoshi is a pimp for having this start so late, in my book.
[/person only a few people here know]

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Same here King Beef. I don't want to go home early because of my parents.
Yeah, if registration were to be held at least an hour earlier then that would be nice. Also, I'll try to bring a full setup as well but don't count on it at this point, lol.

Top Bottom