• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Step Yo Game up Cleveland : >8/

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Altrox, if you don't plan on going, why did you even bother posting you *could* go.

Also, what has the world come to when the Altrox can attend, but I'm too busy to come hand out my money... *sigh*

Wow, more and more people are deciding to go. This place is going to cramped.

Breaking News - Apparently, the people who were going to come with me, decided no now. That's pretty john like.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Meh I'll try USB instead then. Since I don't know where I downloaded it since I got it from a friend online and he made it. And I'm too lazy to upload it or whatever.

EDIT: Oh wait i just remembered how ******** i am once again....i'll need to find that download link it seems.
Yeh your gonna have to show me at least where the hax is unless you have it on you already if so just go to sendspace.com and upload it (its free)

So beegs we should be leaving 4 from my house so we should be at your house 5:30 - 6 is that how it should be or should we wait b4 we leave?

King~

Smash Champion
maybe but it might just be a hype thing, i hope though

@KB: technically starting at 5 is an hour earlier. the last two have started at 6:00 and 6:30

@Z: it would be awesome if you can come

new page:

BRING TVS AND WIIS

King~

Smash Champion

@KB: technically starting at 5 is an hour earlier. the last two have started at 6:00 and 6:30

So beegs we should be leaving 4 from my house so we should be at your house 5:30 - 6 is that how it should be or should we wait b4 we leave?
try for earlier im starting brackets by 5:30 at the latest, which means i actually start them earlier barring there isnt 10 people missing

new page:

BRING TVS AND WIIS

Smash Apprentice
If you have a setup then bring it, Z... There's going to be a lot of people coming and not that many setups... :/
If I end up coming, I will have a setup with me. I'm still unsure, though, as my wife and I may or may not have plans with people at this point.

solecalibur

Smash Master

try for earlier im starting brackets by 5:30 at the latest, which means i actually start them earlier barring there isnt 10 people missing

new page:

BRING TVS AND WIIS
Oh Im hanging at beeg's place on friday that is what I ment

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's still so laaaaaate. D:

I have to go to my side job at 10 and I was thinking this was going to start at like noon or 1, but I guess I confused it with TYM's starting time. The evening is usually when everyone has already settled down and started playing friendlies/other games. xP

Now I don't even know if I'll be able to stay for the entire thing, which would suck...

Bead

Smash Ace
I took off work to go earlier (which I originally read first) I would like to get some friendlies in. Kinda rusty from not playing anybody good.

I got a set up. Maybe 2 if I can convince my friend.
30 incher and the maybe is a nice widescreen (with no lag =D )

King~

Smash Champion
personally i wanna start soon as everyone gets there. usually where done by like 8 or 9 anyway(really the only thing that takes a while is ITTs matches)

also doubles first or second????? need 5 opinons

EDIT: Also who can offer Falco400 and Blue Rogue a ride???????

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
Altrox, if you don't plan on going, why did you even bother posting you *could* go.

Also, what has the world come to when the Altrox can attend, but I'm too busy to come hand out my money... *sigh*
I said I might not want to if my stuff gets out of hand. I got a busy schedule as of now, but I do want to go. It's just a matter of timing. I have to have a one act written by tuesday.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I said earlier I could pick up Blue Rogue... It would be nice if someone else could get Falco400...

Altrox, just do it Sunday and Monday... I procrastinated on everything (and still do even in grad school)...

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I said earlier I could pick up Blue Rogue... It would be nice if someone else could get Falco400...

Altrox, just do it Sunday and Monday... I procrastinated on everything (and still do even in grad school)...
Writing a play takes time. and it's a comedy, so I have to make it hilarious. and I have to meet with my co-director too about it. I guess I may have some time to come down. We'll see how it plays out I guess

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
personally i wanna start soon as everyone gets there. usually where done by like 8 or 9 anyway(really the only thing that takes a while is ITTs matches)

also doubles first or second????? need 5 opinons

EDIT: Also who can offer Falco400 and Blue Rogue a ride???????
Alright hopefully we'll have enough setups to finish by then. :3

Newlyweds for first in doubles of course! >:D

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
@ Argent: If Blue Rogue lives in Canton, it would be really easy for me to pick him up as I live in Canton as well. If this is acceptable I'll need some info on where to pick him up, whats he bringing, etc. So........ if you read this Blue Rogue, let me know. Or Argent, talk to me about it.

@ Suyon: You need me to pick you up as well?

I just want to confirm everything here and now so its not a cluster**** at the last minute.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
True... I have his address on my GPS... You should talk to him at Panera's though... His parents are kinda weird...

I can probably get Falco400 then... That is, unless that's closer for someone else too... :p

Revven

FrankerZ
I have my ride actually, SciFiGuy can apparently take me. I wasn't sure if he was going to be able to, so, it's all good now. We'll be there early KY.

The_Altrox

Smash Lord
NNID
The_Altrox
I guess I can come. I'll bring a wii, but I can't bring a TV :(
How much money does this cost? 20 bucks for both teams and singles?

Bead

Smash Ace
Okay so my dad is out of town this weekend so i might be able to snatch 1-3 TV's from his house on top of my set up. No widescreen sadly =( and if there is pools i plan on making it into brackets at least =p

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah...if there's pools then I really hope we start at around 2-3. I would be pissed if I had to leave in the middle of everything, and you never want a pissed Puerto Rican in the vicinity, I assure you. >.<

...xD

Revven

FrankerZ
Ya so I don't know if anyone cares but I'll also have Tatsunoko vs. Capcom with me. Sooooo.... ya, I'm up for playing that with anyone really. :x

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
where may i ask

Panera bread in canton. it's gonna last till like 10 P.M.

I'm not going to this. I work tomorrow from 12 to 8... maybe till close.
****. Dude, I am so sorry for not pickin you up to go to argent's yesterday. I've got all this school stuff goin on cause it's first week and I entirely forgot about argent's on thursday.

how much does this cost again, for both singles and doubles
10$ per person for dubs
10$ per person for singles

Everyone Be There Early!!!

Will do. (How early is early?)

Top Bottom