• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY 3! Results are up! Thanks to all who came out.

idea

Smash Master
couple more days.
im so hyped for crews LOL.
so im guessing were recording most of our combo video footage in this tourney.
whoever has recording equipment, please just follow me around. jigglypuff at most gets one, MAYBE two combo video clips per match.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
3 days left!

i don't think i got any better from the practice at my house today =P and, ****, i forgot to play ryan.
oh I see, you invited one of the best players in the city over and forgot to play him. lolol <3 kyle

whoever has recording equipment, please just follow me around. jigglypuff at most gets one, MAYBE two combo video clips per match.
I find it quite illogical for someone to lug around a laptop and their recording equipment to the tvs you are playing on. You should just spam the tv that the recording will be done on.

Oh, and I figured you were joking about them following you around - its just that when I read it I got this awesome mental picture of PeterX running behind you carrying two laptops and shiet. :laugh:

idea

Smash Master
i played david a bunch though =( and did a bunch of dittos with eric. i miss being able to beat him in marth dittos.

hahah, that is a good mental image. by the end i'd be barking orders at him and i'd have given him a silly butler name.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
couple more days.
im so hyped for crews LOL.
so im guessing were recording most of our combo video footage in this tourney.
that would be nice.
how about one from each tier?

:laugh:
that doesn't add up :dizzy:
rofl
i played david a bunch though =( and did a bunch of dittos with eric. i miss being able to beat him in marth dittos.

hahah, that is a good mental image. by the end i'd be barking orders at him and i'd have given him a silly butler name.
he already has one.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
When I was @ Afro's house last weekend, he pulled out some pita bread and told me its time to eat.

Then I'm like "give me some pita". He's like "pita? pita x?"

idea

Smash Master
haha, were you reading this in class desh?

grmo - 2 things i'm wondering about

reading through the OP, it says mushroom kingdom II and great bay are counterpick stages in teams. i forget what we all decided on that.

and...are we doing pools now, since there's only melee? i think you agreed to pools before that change anyway, but i can't remember that either.

Niko_K

Smash Master
How far is the brawl venue from the melee venue? And could someone please grab me from there in the morning so I can enter melee?
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig

WTF Smashboards :(

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
so we have about 3-6 recording.
desh
frofrochris
jeffman
peterx - PLEASE BRING YOUR RECORDING ****.
Josh - maybe?
grmov - ?

we have about like 10-15 or more tvs lol

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm bringing recording equipment as well xD Is there a connecting I can set up a feed on?

Anyone need green?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I'm bringing recording equipment as well xD Is there a connecting I can set up a feed on?

Anyone need green?
respects.

niko are you melee > brawl now or just even..?

edit: sex this saturday. im ****in' hyped like a *****.
im gonna throw lots of explosives with a bit of sticks and then im going to shank all of you guys.

unknown522

Some guy
alright, since marco most likely isn't going, new elite four lineup:

mike - will
bernard - karen
me - bruno
david - koga

bernard's right about the camping thing. no ash for you

Niko_K

Smash Master
respects.

niko are you melee > brawl now or just even..?

edit: sex this saturday. im ****in' hyped like a *****.
im gonna throw lots of explosives with a bit of sticks and then im going to shank all of you guys.
I'm even with both games, though I want to get more involved with the melee community.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Is there a smashfest the night before? That's the only way I get to practice, please somebody have one (if not Sanuzi's crib crew is just as good ^_^)

And to Niko: I'm bringing 2 g's of white widow so we can hook eachother up... mine wasn't cheap though I'll talk to you when I get there :p

And to Mass Madness interested people: TALK TO ME ABOUT GOING. I want to talk to everyone at once about this...

And to people about Alukard's tournament: TALK TO ME ABOUT GOING. I want to talk to everyone at once about this...

Good clux see you tomorrow everyone.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Is there a smashfest the night before? That's the only way I get to practice, please somebody have one (if not Sanuzi's crib crew is just as good ^_^)
Are you high? You're coming to one of the biggest pre-tourney smashfests at my place, lol.

And to Niko: I'm bringing 2 g's of white widow so we can hook eachother up... mine wasn't cheap though I'll talk to you when I get there :p
YO! We should all hook each other up, ya dig? I'll bring my **** too.

*Tournament in two days, hype hype hype or something. :urg:

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'll probably bring two-three T.V.s and two systems. Whoever has gamecube coaxial adapters, bring them. I have one but I need a second one pl0x.

Also, I need to know some hard facts.

WHO IS BEING HOUSED BY ME? Names please.

The List (Add yourself)
- I.B.
- RaynEX
- Adnanface
- Sylar
- Sako
- Others
If you're not on the list, I am not expecting you. If I'm not expecting you, you will not be let in.

Things to note:

* Housing will be provided for the Friday and Saturday of.
* Do not show up at that door before 7:00 PM. No excuses.
* Bring sleeping bags, I only have couch space for... 6 people.
* Clean up after yourself, don't make a big mess and please try not to be overly loud!
* You will be expected to leave early morning Sunday, preferably before 11-12 PM. No excuses.
* I will not be assisting people in their departures, directions excluded (i.e., drives to bus stations)
* I have a mentally disabled (see: ********) brother. I'll keep him out of the basement, but be warned.
** If you have a problem with gay people, find somewhere else to stay. I don't want to feel uncomfortable under my own roof.

I can house quite a bit of people, so if you have no where to stay... look no further. Just be sure to follow the rules, and lastly, have a good time!

^_~
The List
- I.B.
- RaynEX
- Adnanface
- Sylar
- Sako
- KneeofJustice
- TheManaLord
- UnknownFiveTwoTwo
- Nurglepuff
- K!CK
- Hubble
- Rob
- Omni (ANDREEEEEEEW)
- Wigi
- Desh
- Kyle
- Stos
- Ally?
- Holy?
- Que1?
- Que2?
- Que3?

If there's anyone I missed, let me know. I'm going to be waiting on Ally/Holy to confirm before sending out the address and other various housing bits (mostly found in my quoted post). I'll be sure to send the info to you guys before Midnight EST tonight though.

Edit: I forgot that I just posted, lol. OH WELL I rawk.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i also require said adress. to have ready for the discusion with ym rents. im going to assume and tell my parents the folowing.

your 19
your parents will be home
there will be no drugs and whatnot.
theres about 10 people staying.

i dun care if these are true, but if my rents ask.. YEAH.

idea

Smash Master
How far is the brawl venue from the melee venue? And could someone please grab me from there in the morning so I can enter melee?
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig

it has been discovered that it's actually the # of characters you use, not the length in lines. don't know how many this is though.

and assuming you'd know as well as TML, and out of curiousity, what's the difference between 'white widow' and normal type?

=O Kyle! You racist!
nuh uh. butlers don't have to be black. they just have to do butlery things, like follow people around recording them playing smash bros.

The List
- I.B.
- RaynEX
- Adnanface
- Sylar
- Sako
- KneeofJustice
- TheManaLord
- UnknownFiveTwoTwo
- Nurglepuff
- K!CK
- Hubble
- Rob
- Omni (ANDREEEEEEEW)
- Wigi
- Ally?
- Holy?
- Que1?
- Que2?
- Que3?

If there's anyone I missed, let me know. I'm going to be waiting on Ally/Holy to confirm before sending out the address and other various housing bits (mostly found in my quoted post). I'll be sure to send the info to you guys before Midnight EST tonight though.

Edit: I forgot that I just posted, lol. OH WELL I rawk.
stos and i. i posted this a few days ago but didn't specifically address it to you...it took up several posts with me and stos talking back and forth so i figured you'd see it. guess that wasn't a fair assumption.

or maybe you were just doing that from memory and forgot us =P

oh, this is for saturday by the way, we'll still both be at his house friday night.

Sanu

Smash Champion
i also require said adress. to have ready for the discusion with ym rents. im going to assume and tell my parents the folowing.

your 19
your parents will be home
there will be no drugs and whatnot.
theres about 10 people staying.

i dun care if these are true, but if my rents ask.. YEAH.
I'm actually 20, lol. You can tell them I work for Sears Canada and have my own apartment too if you want to really seal the deal.

Edit: Kyle, I had no idea. I thought you guys were having a smashfest at Stos' place on Friday haha... unless you're only staying for Saturday? Either way, you're on the list.

Edit Edit: I was wrong about the postspace versus sigspace. It is indeed a character count... but there's ONE exception. If you quote someone, your sig always appears.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
haha, were you reading this in class desh?

grmo - 2 things i'm wondering about

reading through the OP, it says mushroom kingdom II and great bay are counterpick stages in teams. i forget what we all decided on that.

and...are we doing pools now, since there's only melee? i think you agreed to pools before that change anyway, but i can't remember that either.
I also forget what we decided for doubles. I'm not too inclined to keep either of them on, so if people don't want them then it doesn't matter too much.
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig
sig

It's quite a distance. The address should be posted in the Brawl tournament thread, so you can get that and 6600 falconer drive in google maps or whatever and it should show you.
so we have about 3-6 recording.
desh
frofrochris
jeffman
peterx - PLEASE BRING YOUR RECORDING ****.
Josh - maybe?
grmov - ?

we have about like 10-15 or more tvs lol
yeah I'm bringing one. Also why do we need that many TVs? I was under the impression that there are a lot coming already. I mean, the venue isn't exactly huge anyway.

Anyone need green?
I don't think there is, sadly.
alright, since marco most likely isn't going, new elite four lineup:

mike - will
bernard - karen
me - bruno
david - koga

bernard's right about the camping thing. no ash for you
Alright, I'll update stuff.
ryan what happened to marco?
=(
Long story.
I'm actually 20, lol. You can tell them I work for Sears Canada and have my own apartment too if you want to really seal the deal.

Edit: Kyle, I had no idea. I thought you guys were having a smashfest at Stos' place on Friday haha... unless you're only staying for Saturday? Either way, you're on the list.

Edit Edit: I was wrong about the postspace versus sigspace. It is indeed a character count... but there's ONE exception. If you quote someone, your sig always appears.
Yay for research. They're probably just trying to force us to write more meaningful things.

Top Bottom