• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY 3! Results are up! Thanks to all who came out.

I.B

Smash Lord
kyle: there isn't really a "normal" type. White Widow is just one of the many strains. You should research that ****, it's pretty interesting =P

idea

Smash Master
^ well yeah, that's not what i meant...i guess i meant...what is so different about it that merits an apparent big difference in cost?

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Well i dont kno much if ne thing about the weed world but if i had to venture a guess kyle....

The apperance will be more brighter, Big tight nugs, more potent, stronger scent.

These could be a signs to look for when examining bud... but yeah I dont kno much so.... :p

(and id be pretty surprised if it actually is white widow... but if it is... good on them)

Edit: Not that its a big deal but Sako wont be satying at joshs... he wont be coming at all.... Don't kno how his name got there and it isnt a big deal at all i basically just wanted you to kno josh.....thats right you josh!

Sanu

Smash Champion
LOL! Alright, doesn't matter in the end :p. And yeah, I'd be surprised if he actually had white widow too. That's the most common strain name that is thrown around to justify jacking up the prices when the bud is actually **** XD

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
TML: Smoking weed from age 7 isnt something you should be proud of. It also doesnt give you more knowledge about it.

Were not saying its not weed, or wont be good weed or ne thing like that, it's just really rare to actually have what you think you do... as sanuzi said ne one can call ne strand ne thing they want... and they will if it helps them push it.

and im down for a dirty session 2...

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
.......... i'll bring the standardized test with the pictures and arrows with descriptions for buds we'll see who scores higher....

really i didn't need all this guff from posting what strand i posted, haters............

WIGI

Smash Champion
SANZUZI myself and dehs are CONFIRMED for your house.

were leaving brampton at 10:15 pm friday night. in the mornign il have some space to drive people to the venue to help you out a bit.

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
wow man ur really defensive, I don't hate in any way i just think your mistaken and im probably right.
I didnt even say what i have is ne better becuz the stuff i have is just mediocre... but i can admit that.
**** man i could even be wrong and it could be danky *** white widow, but while we discuss your *** comes in all defensive n *****y. Take it easy man, were not attacking you and your posts only make you sound like a prick.

About that time I said i wanna session...... now iuno.....

Desh

Smash Ace
lol tml,
we're all canadian, the most we can say in an offensive way and mean it is probably something like
'your a jerk'

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
I dunno what kind of beast you think your gunna rumble with Kage but I get a field power bonus on green greens HOME COURT ADVANTAGE........

Who: Warrior vs The Beast
What: Sex
When: SF3
Where: Green Greens (6600 falconer drive works too....)
Why: BECUZ WERE GUNNA BE FACKIN RIPPED w00o0o0o0o

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
wow man ur really defensive, I don't hate in any way i just think your mistaken and im probably right.
yo I was just gonna drop it but **** like this is ridiculous, you don't know me, you haven't seen it, you haven't experienced it.

this is basically the definition of hating, you disregard and insult me and pass it off as if it's my fault you're doing so.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
This thread needs more gorfo.

I didnt even say what i have is ne better becuz the stuff i have is just mediocre... but i can admit that.
**** man i could even be wrong and it could be danky *** white widow, but while we discuss your *** comes in all defensive n *****y. Take it easy man, were not attacking you and your posts only make you sound like a prick.

About that time I said i wanna session...... now iuno.....
I dunno if you realize, but that was the 1,337th post :D

idea

Smash Master
nuh uh, i'm at josh's saturday and not in sauga yet on friday. pretty sure stos is going to josh's on saturday too, but i'll see if he posts about that.

WIGI

Smash Champion
HYPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

ima be highest placing luigi called it.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I am most likely just going to enter singles here, I dont really feel like playing Brawl, I can record matches too.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Alright, prepare for trash talk.

HYPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

ima be highest placing luigi called it.
I'd laugh if my friend Matt places higher than you XD

He only gets ***** by my Luigi slightly more than you do.

not if I can get chris to come!

no homo
rofl. It might happen.

>_> I'm sorry, I'll stop that now.
I am most likely just going to enter singles here, I dont really feel like playing Brawl, I can record matches too.
:) yay!
OH grmo. il bring wii+melee+mem card. my wii is pimp.
excellent. updated.

WIGI

Smash Champion
kk so. i MIGHT need a melee partner. dunno yet.

and. my luigi can beat yorus now grmo. wel find out i guess saterday.

but if coolhat comes im screwed lololol.

Top Bottom