• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY 3! Results are up! Thanks to all who came out.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
ATTENTION AMERICAN PLAYERS: I seriously need you guys to get Canadian currency. You can probably do that at a bank here, if you don't have time there. PLEASE PLEASE HAGHOGS DO NOT GIVE ME AMERICAN CURRENCY. I can't hand that out here as prize money, and it'll make things more complicated. Not to mention I refuse to spend time dealing with the exchange rate.

Andrew and I (Alan) are coming too!
:)
Updates

EDIT: I changed some stuff so wobbling is allowed now. I realized that Icies are really not a very good character, and they deserve that small bit of solace that wobbling gives them. I don't like being heartless.
which explains the counterpick stages. HA! Sorry, I'll stop now.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
ATTENTION AMERICAN PLAYERS: I seriously need you guys to get Canadian currency. You can probably do that at a bank here, if you don't have time there. PLEASE PLEASE HAGHOGS DO NOT GIVE ME AMERICAN CURRENCY. I can't hand that out here as prize money, and it'll make things more complicated. Not to mention I refuse to spend time dealing with the exchange rate.

:)
Updates

EDIT: I changed some stuff so wobbling is allowed now. I realized that Icies are really not a very good character, and they deserve that small bit of solace that wobbling gives them. I don't like being heartless.
which explains the counterpick stages. HA! Sorry, I'll stop now.
Dude, you realize that David is like the only person in the current scene that can even remotely do it because he is an ex-ICs main? If you want to get specific, I haven't even seen him do it a single time. lol, I've seen him attempt but never succeed 0-death in a tournament setting. Fun fact: the time he DID attempt to wobble was back at the STARFURRY #1.

Oh, and about the American currency, at OiN they handed us part of the winnings in American...lol you never say no to american money dammit grmo work with us.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
ye just take the american man. I dont think ppl are gon be going ape **** over the exchange rate when you split the pot up for top 3/4.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Me and charles goonne **** up teams all dai.

get money green team ridin' in em hoes C4 Assault all Dai.

link and luigi.. greeen teaaaam.

LOL

Also guys major flop.

Peterx said he cant come anymore >.>

edit: omfg its like friday morning and i hev ****ing school and like i have late start and i get off early i dont know what to doooooooooooo.

alright looks like peterx is not taking a ride anymore and i heard charles is going with ryan and them so looks like i have one spot left. since eugene is taking one.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Dude, you realize that David is like the only person in the current scene that can even remotely do it because he is an ex-ICs main? If you want to get specific, I haven't even seen him do it a single time. lol, I've seen him attempt but never succeed 0-death in a tournament setting. Fun fact: the time he DID attempt to wobble was back at the STARFURRY #1.

Oh, and about the American currency, at OiN they handed us part of the winnings in American...lol you never say no to american money dammit grmo work with us.
ye just take the american man. I dont think ppl are gon be going ape **** over the exchange rate when you split the pot up for top 3/4.
eh whatever, I guess. I won't complain then.

alright looks like peterx is not taking a ride anymore and i heard charles is going with ryan and them so looks like i have one spot left. since eugene is taking one.
what the fail :(
What's a haghog

Is it like those airhog things that you pump up and they go? Except you pump them up with hags?
Well, it initially was a misspelling of hedge hog, but it has since branched off into the word hags, which can be a complaint, or a remark on something somewhat sad, or a description for something mildly unpleasant or not enjoyable. However, a haghog has nothing to do with that whatsoever. Not to be confused with a heg hag, which is actually nothing but Jeffman being silly. A haghog is not silly at all, and should be taken quite seriously, as it has no meaning or definition and can be warped to suit whatever use I or any other user deem necessary at the time.

In terms of being a noun, it is a hedgehog with magical properties, and I think would make a great character in Super Smash Bros. and Pikmin. Nothing too silly, or else we would be breaching the realm of overwhelming silly that defies hags. In this sense of the word, hags is a variable that I, as the speaker, expect you, the listener, to come up with a meaning for based on the context. It will not be any word or meaning you have heard before or are familiar with in any way.

To conclude, I would like to conclude. I think this sums up the haghog.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
a haghog is a ******** hedgehog.

edit: lol I was close. I knew it had something to do with hedgehogs.

Sanu

Smash Champion
And thus, the weirdest thing about Grmo summed up into one post. :p

Chiisu

Smash Cadet
First post itt >___>

I'm coming to this, though no one probably knows who I am.

If anyone knows who Philian is (which I highly doubt), I'm the guy he took last time he showed up to a tourney which was like last year.

I'm also bringing a friend with me.

Chiisu

Smash Cadet
Never felt the need to post :V

btw I could bring a Gamecube + Melee if you need more. Doesn't look like you do though.

JeffMan

Smash Apprentice
TRY BRINGING 3-PRONGED EXTENSION CORDS AND 2/3-PRONGED PLUG SPLITTERS IF YOU HAVE ANY LAYING AROUND

We have a surplus of power bars, which is really nice, except they can't go very far without an extension cord, and most extension cords I see (including the ones I'm bringing, unfortunately) only have two-pronged plugs. While setups can still be used with two-pronged extension cords, there's only three plugs and a setup requires two of them which means each extension cord will only serve one setup. (Or, two extension cords can serve three setups if combined.)

So bring either 3-pronged extension cords that'll let us extend power bar usage, bring splitters to allow more setups per extension cord, or bring a ****ton of extension cords so we can plug in the power bars at the wall and plug extension cords into there which would let one power bar serve six extension cords serving nine setups.

idea

Smash Master
Me and charles goonne **** up teams all dai.

get money green team ridin' in em hoes C4 Assault all Dai.

link and luigi.. greeen teaaaam.

LOL

Also guys major flop.

edit: omfg its like friday morning and i hev ****ing school and like i have late start and i get off early i dont know what to doooooooooooo.

lol, 'k.

PeterX isn't coming now? Well there goes my fun for the weekend. Looks like I'm actually going to have to play smash or something now.
to be fair, he's not actually bad, he just gets really lazy with DI sometimes =P although that's probably just as fun.

So bring either 3-pronged extension cords that'll let us extend power bar usage, bring splitters to allow more setups per extension cord, or bring a ****ton of extension cords so we can plug in the power bars at the wall and plug extension cords into there which would let one power bar serve six extension cords serving nine setups.
this sounds dangerous. i picture 6 power bars, plugged into 6 extension cords, plugged into one power bar, which is on an extension cord plugged into the wall. and then if someone bumps that first wall connection...

anyway, i'll look around my house for extension cords.

Desh

Smash Ace
yeah thats pretty much how it normally goes,
nothing like a grmo event without a/multiple tv's shutting off mid tourny match,
let alone finals
LOLOLOLOL
funny stuff.
annoying.
but funny.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
LOL IM BACCCCCK =D
hoooly****
im gonna raaaaaaaeeeeep you all with my ****ing shank.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
If you have lots of powerbars you can just plug them into eachother and make a really long power bar/extension =)

P.S. leaving now see you in like 6 hrs lol

idea

Smash Master
k, i went downstairs, got 2 extension cords and another power bar. i am also told we have adapters that let you plug three-pronged cords into a two-pronged outlet (using magic, i have to assume), so my mom will show me where those are shortly.

i'm bringing so much stuff to this tourney =P everything i could possibly be bringing except a tv. i even have multiples of things. and i'm bringing an extra controller on the off chance someone forgets theirs.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
k, i went downstairs, got 2 extension cords and another power bar. i am also told we have adapters that let you plug three-pronged cords into a two-pronged outlet (using magic, i have to assume), so my mom will show me where those are shortly.

i'm bringing so much stuff to this tourney =P everything i could possibly be bringing except a tv. i even have multiples of things. and i'm bringing an extra controller on the off chance someone forgets theirs.
lol im bringing two controller too.

Top Bottom