• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY 3! Results are up! Thanks to all who came out.

I.B

Smash Lord
I meant I could go either Fox or Sheik.

And for the Not Legal Crew it would be:

I.B
Desh
Stos
Afro Chris
D.B?
Coolhat?

Desh

Smash Ace
Ohs,
ok
fox vs doc ? =D

>.<
im sad,
i wanna quit doc,
maining peach/fox,
but im still not confident enough with fox, -_-

edit: WAITTTT
CHRIS AND DZENAN ARE COMING
JEKRHRFGRHEWFHWERHFGWEGHSRTHREGT

Sanu

Smash Champion
Dzenan and Chris semi-confirmed like 60 pages ago. Whether they're coming or not will remain to be seen... :( I miss them so much but they're never going to really come back. Best you can do is try to socialize with them outside of smash... something I've been trying to do using smashboards and private social groups. They fail at checking smashboards though, so it'll never work either... it just sucks.

Same applies to so many other players as well. Going through the early pages of the GTA thread made me kind of sad.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
XD I had to. Any of them will do anyways ;P

Grmo: TIME!!! Time is a good thing I guess XD; What are we gonna do with all this extra time? o.o
whatever the **** we want.
DRAFT crews are the only way for even crews at this event. we can also do low tier.
What exactly are draft crews? I can speculate but I'm not sure and I hate being wrong so I won't bother. Instead, I'll pass on the effort to someone else. :)
my crew offer still stands to those under 18 =P
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DISCRIMINATION :urg:

****ing kids >_>

IMADH I'M GOING TO **** YOU IN M2 DITTOS JUST BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT
sounds cool,
^_^
wait, are you going fox or sheik?
or a mm vs each, or what
but yeah i accept,

edit: who we got for the not legal crew 8D ?
I CHALLENGE YOU CHRIS
Dzenan and Chris semi-confirmed like 60 pages ago. Whether they're coming or not will remain to be seen... :( I miss them so much but they're never going to really come back. Best you can do is try to socialize with them out of smash... something I've been trying to do using smashboards and private social groups. They fail at checking smashboards though, so it'll never work either... it just sucks.

Same applies to so many other players as well. Going through the early pages of the GTA thread made me kind of sad.
I know what you mean. There's so much awesome stuff that I wish we could have back, mostly people. Well, with our current efforts to drag the smash community up, we might have that big shining GTA scene that we've always wanted. Maybe people will come back if that happens.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
draft crew like dis:

the ppl in it are all like "yo im in it" and then the two best players (usually first and second place of the singles tourny) are the captains, the 2nd place or worse of the two captains chooses his pick first and they do that until they have a whole crew!

like gym class picking your players for your team

Desh

Smash Ace
*picks top 5 of gta*
i think like 6 people who hands down should be divided, should be divided prior to the hat picking. >_>

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
The point of a draft is they get separated... who would pick somebody worse just bc they like them more? It'd be for money so the best players would get split up pretty darn evenly.

Grmo

Smash Champion
draft crew like dis:

the ppl in it are all like "yo im in it" and then the two best players (usually first and second place of the singles tourny) are the captains, the 2nd place or worse of the two captains chooses his pick first and they do that until they have a whole crew!

like gym class picking your players for your team
ehh this is hags, i dunz liek
ya draft crews make people feel bad.

write everyones name down, and captains pick team in secret
there we go.
The point of a draft is they get separated... who would pick somebody worse just bc they like them more? It'd be for money so the best players would get split up pretty darn evenly.
yeah i see your point, but hags
Draft crews would be sick. Last person picked is just how it is :\
**** that ****. let's just form crews when we get there. 20 stock per crew, 5 people. I could be convinced to do 40 stocks.

So yeah, I'm saying no to draft crews because I hated it last time (although I'm neither fat or out of shape :().

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Okay you literally just ragged on a draft crew idea then you literally just came up with "your own idea" that's the same exact ****ing thing. WTF is wrong with you??? xD

Crew battles shouldn't be mandatory... only those who want to participate, then the captains are chosen based on ranking in the tourny.

And of course, since we have a whole day, we can do it all! Pre made crews, draft crews, low tier tourny, MID TIER ONLY TOURNY??? and all the normal stuff ^_^

soap

Smash Hero
no he suggested normal crews

draft crews force u to crew with people u may not want to crew with.

I suggested just doing draft crews, but the captains take turns picking the names off the list rather than a playground style split up the room. Same thing but u dont make people feel ****ty by being picked real late. That way everyone on the crew feels equal

Grmo

Smash Champion
Okay you literally just ragged on a draft crew idea then you literally just came up with "your own idea" that's the same exact ****ing thing. WTF is wrong with you??? xD

Crew battles shouldn't be mandatory... only those who want to participate, then the captains are chosen based on ranking in the tourny.

And of course, since we have a whole day, we can do it all! Pre made crews, draft crews, low tier tourny, MID TIER ONLY TOURNY??? and all the normal stuff ^_^
lmfao yeah, I guess we could do that.

I suggested just doing draft crews, but the captains take turns picking the names off the list rather than a playground style split up the room. Same thing but u dont make people feel ****ty by being picked real late. That way everyone on the crew feels equal
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
IS COOLHAT COMING? he stole my controller. and i want to see him again lol
no, but I think hat is coming

WIGI

Smash Champion
i miss coolhat, hes never seen my luigi whne its half decent

come to think of it..

none of you cept brampton has.

i should be the new coolhat and get top 4 sumhow

TheManaLord

Smash Hero

He edited his post, it was literally just him saying draft crews. xD

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD

By mid-tier tourny you mean Dk only don't you. :laugh:

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
If things are going this way, I see it...

Bernard
David/Ryan
Mike/Imadh
Afro/PeterX/Sanuzi/Peter
Desh/Adnan/like everyone else/my ******** brother
TML

Assuming it's basically Scarborough only now and that Marco doesn't enter... yup, sounds about right =D
whattt, wheres stos in this list?
im getting top 10 for sure.
no sandbagging johns *****es.
i'll **** you up like a motha****er.
im hyped for this *****.
GR!!
Imadh im down for the crew battle.
im going all Link no nonsense.

I.B

Smash Lord
either your passport or birth certificate + proof of identification(license, other i.d...)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Duh so I do need my passport... I don't have my birth certificate. I was born at the incredible age of 9 so they didn't bother.

I.B

Smash Lord
wth...are these all Brampton melee players? You guys should get together with Desh and practice more often.

Desh

Smash Ace
yeah srsly me and andy will unscrubafy them XD
only one i know besides the normal brampton guys is nightmare. :p

nightmare,
let them know i challenge all of them to 10$ mm's.

edit: but seriously pplz need to come by our area more >_>

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
k brampton i suck *** in this game i just boost a lot with link saying im getting top 10 but seriously im not even going to make it out of pools lol.

i would like to mm you guys like you know.. 2 bucks each..
you guys down?
also against my scrubby link, like i cant even l cancel.
desh came over and ***** the **** out of me.
right desh?

Desh

Smash Ace
yeah that happened
i ***** him
and then he shoved his sword up my ***.
no, i dont mean his *****, i mean his sword. -_-
but then i drugged him and ***** him w/ megavitamins =D
and then andy was like lolol
*falcon punch*

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
rofl..uhh yeah there all brampton whenever we can we'll come down n **** u desh. There decent in a way, but the pie guy is getting preety good : D

Top Bottom