• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY 3! Results are up! Thanks to all who came out.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
......i just saw that we only have 2 recording.......wth wat happened at that smash fest at davids were we had recording on every tv....and their were 4 tvs going!!! ppl bring more recording stuff >=O

grmo msg me on msn i need 2 ask u some stuff :p

ThatGuy

Smash Master
You are not gonna go into a 2 day event because we dont go to this, what kind of logic is that?
Umm, because I initially said I'd only go to your "2 day" event if 5 top players from Quebec came to this. It's nothing personal, lol; it was more a push for you guys to come to this tournament than anything.
For once, Kage's logic makes sense. I don't get it Josh :(

=OOO Awesomess!!

Edit: I'm so high... double post, sorry XD
Oh, now I do.

idea

Smash Master
lol with all these people dropping i can get top 3 again rofl

all these tournies are going to make melook so good
:laugh: good luck with that. friendly-like good luck. am i MM you yet?

If things are going this way, I see it...

Bernard
David/Ryan
Mike/Imadh
Afro/PeterX/Sanuzi/Peter
Desh/Adnan/like everyone else/my ******** brother
TML
Afro/PeterX/Sanuzi/Peter <---I'ma go in somewhere around here. maybe the next row up if i'm really on that day.

Josh, I'm entering D=
yeah, that. play me tomorrow. i've never played you before when you were...y'know, trying.

oh please i got peterx, >_> <3
if not in singles, we'll mess him up in teams.

......i just saw that we only have 2 recording.......wth wat happened at that smash fest at davids were we had recording on every tv....and their were 4 tvs going!!! ppl bring more recording stuff >=O
yeah. hey desh, recording stuff? or are you one of those 2?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I'm dead serious. I don't joke about money. Don't you ever say "am I serious" to me again. I will never say that.

edit: roflflll jk bro yeah im serious

Desh

Smash Ace

Bernard
David/Ryan
Mike/Imadh
/Sanuzi/Peter/idea/stos/desh
Afro/peterx/Adnan/like everyone else/my ******** brother
TML

Assuming it's basically Scarborough only now and that Marco doesn't enter... yup, sounds about right =D
thats what i think is more like it, but i have no clue since the only one i played since december is stos LOL D:

kyles quotes
we'll mess up pplz in general,
yes im bringing recording :)

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Aww... mega-fail. Less people to worry about with housing I guess, but that also means I won't be going to Fight for your Friends 2 since Quebec isn't coming. Sorry Imadh.

Hype--
what the haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags
lol with all these people dropping i can get top 3 again rofl

all these tournies are going to make melook so good
WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT

I'll meet you in brackets and take you on.

I GET TO CONTROL THE BRACKETS LOLOLOLOLOLOL

just kidding >_>

no srsly, YOU'RE GOING DOWN ***** :flame:

omg trash talk from a TO. the world is gonna blow up.
Josh, I'm entering D=
HOLY ****ING ****

grmo msg me on msn i need 2 ask u some stuff :p
k, stuffs. what's your email? i don't feel like going on the account that i have you on atm.
thats what i think is more like it, but i have no clue since the only one i played since december is stos LOL D:

oh sex

idea

Smash Master
k ty bro no but we do now my pichu verse your ANYTHING for 100$ SERIOUSLY
LOL no. i mean, i'm sure i'd win that...i can't see how i wouldn't...but still, i'm not willing to risk that much money. how about $5 falcon-jigglypuff? (i assume you main falcon)

i'll play your pichu in friendlies though, to get some sense of how that would have gone =P

oh, and you should do pichu dittos with Unknown.

OMG !! I knew I forgot someone, I'm sorry :(
'sok.

yeah something like that. i'm aiming for top ten =) heh, much more realistic without montreal there.

Desh

Smash Ace
yeah thats what im aiming for,
although it wont happen cuz im a ****ing failure LOL

btw,
my peach is actually quite good in teams from playing today with steve,(he has a pretty good jiggs),
but yeah, im workin on my peach for you <3 ^__________^
but im going to be going peach or fox.

im debating wether or not i want to go purely peach/fox .
first tourny without doc maybe? i said i was going to play a real char after my combo vid,
idk.

edit: lololol we were doing the manly challenge (2 falcons on a team vs someone, no team attack) i won twice in a row on ys with fox =D, (lost the other 4 matches, but hey D: )
i find playing 2 v 1 really fun LOL XD

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
what the haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags

WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT

I'll meet you in brackets and take you on.

I GET TO CONTROL THE BRACKETS LOLOLOLOLOLOL

just kidding >_>

no srsly, YOU'RE GOING DOWN ***** :flame:

omg trash talk from a TO. the world is gonna blow up.

HOLY ****ING ****

k, stuffs. what's your email? i don't feel like going on the account that i have you on atm.

oh sex

christopherpelech_7@hotmail.com

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I really want to go but.. the situations right now are problematic. As stated above, Bam will most likely not be able to book off work since he works on the weekends and Jason was sick before so he already took days off work also. We'll see.
So much fail. The race for top 3 will be less stacked now. Doesn't Bam work @ Tim Horton's? Tell him to f dat and come anyways. XD

Bernard
David/Ryan
Mike/Imadh
Afro/PeterX/Sanuzi/Peter
Desh/Adnan/like everyone else/my ******** brother
TML

Assuming it's basically Scarborough only now and that Marco doesn't enter... yup, sounds about right =D
LOL

Marco IS entering singles. He's been practicing for like 2 weeks.

looooooooool raynex u supposed to cover for me assface!!!!
but no really im going to sht on u all
lol I told them the truth. I don't think you can beat the top 5 Sanuzi listed. Everyone else is fair game. Our top 5 in the city > like 80% of the states so no worries. /bias

hubble

Smash Ace
NY officially challenges everyone to a game of dodgeball, in order to assert our physical and mental dominance.

Were real serious about this ****.

Hype. Because we can.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
So much fail. The race for top 3 will be less stacked now. Doesn't Bam work @ Tim Horton's? Tell him to f dat and come anyways. XD

LOL

Marco IS entering singles. He's been practicing for like 2 weeks.

lol I told them the truth. I don't think you can beat the top 5 Sanuzi listed. Everyone else is fair game. Our top 5 in the city > like 80% of the states so no worries. /bias
ya rofl i have no idea im just ******** right now.

im just gonna try hard =)

edit: if a marth is in the top 5 ill beat it

idea

Smash Master
cool...if you can find enough dodgeballs for everyone to use.

DO YOU HAVE THE BALLS, NY?

edit: I.B. and Europhoria main marth. they both have secondaries they could go, but i don't think they'll need them =)

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
LOL no. i mean, i'm sure i'd win that...i can't see how i wouldn't...but still, i'm not willing to risk that much money. how about $5 falcon-jigglypuff? (i assume you main falcon)

i'll play your pichu in friendlies though, to get some sense of how that would have gone =P

oh, and you should do pichu dittos with Unknown.

'sok.
oh what's up I didn't see this earlier...

and i dun has a main so i'll do random i try to be everyone cool once at least in a tourny.

soap

Smash Hero

i understand the 100 thing, there is kinduva a mental barrier where u dont even wanna put that much out there.

Which is why it seems kinda like a ***** move to be throwing out these 100 dollar moneymatches. this isnt marvel v. capcom where they play once a year and Justin wong challenges people to hundred/thousand dollar money matches. ( which strikes me as kinda dumb as well.) But u just come off as some scrubby rich kid who is throwing cash around

Idea i'dput down like 20 against his pichu lol. there is no pika usmash, pichu cant kill jiggs.

Grmo

Smash Champion
so yeah i think im fianlly out of the running far as going to this.

HOWEVER

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221137&page=16

mango is coming from CA, Hungrybox from FL, midwest showing some interest. Perhaps I will see some of y'all ther. Im sry that I can make the tourney this weekend

=(

nooooo!
noooooooooo! hungrybox noooooooooo! this turnout is getting hungryboxed. oh well, thanks anyway. we'll play some time for sure :)
NY officially challenges everyone to a game of dodgeball, in order to assert our physical and mental dominance.

Were real serious about this ****.

Hype. Because we can.
**** YEAH. I'll see if I can cheat and open up the lower half of the venue for like 20 minutes.

idea

Smash Master
it's not that i think i'd have trouble with his pichu, it's that i don't want to put that much money out for anything. it would just feel weird. even if i won i'd probably feel bad taking his money =P i'm just not the gambling type, i don't get much enjoyment out of wagering money like that.

JeffMan

Smash Apprentice
BRING RECORDING SETUPS

This is the one thing lacking at most of our tournaments I find. A VCR, some cables/splitters and some blank/Titanic tapes will suffice, or even laptops with TV tuner cards (like what I'll be bringing). Heck, even a decent quality camera can record matches fine.

Victra has proposed a Canada Combo Video project so it would be in our best interest to record some awesome freaking matches this time around.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i don't even have the money i just know people won't accept rofl

EDIT: my voice is going its natures awy of telling me to stop trashing for no reason lol i deserve it ive been hyping up all thsee tournaments im going to non sto lol see everyone there im out for a few days

Grmo

Smash Champion
BRING RECORDING SETUPS

This is the one thing lacking at most of our tournaments I find. A VCR, some cables/splitters and some blank/Titanic tapes will suffice, or even laptops with TV tuner cards (like what I'll be bringing). Heck, even a decent quality camera can record matches fine.

Victra has proposed a Canada Combo Video project so it would be in our best interest to record some awesome freaking matches this time around.
Speaking of which, I have to update stuffs. I've got a camera that can record fairly well, and I can record people playing from atop the TV. Crew battles will be epic this way.

idea

Smash Master
i'm bringing a power bar, if that helps.

and a wii+melee. i mentioned this at some point but i don't know if it got put in the OP or not.

Top Bottom