• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STARFURRY 3! Results are up! Thanks to all who came out.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
This. It's a good idea and GOOD TO'S DO IT.

Grmo, what is your action/response? :)
While it is true that people will have to chase spacies around all day on that stage, I also think it's true that people will have to chase spacies around on every other stage. So, I don't think there's a problem with making in neutral, aside from the possible frustration that will inevitably come from all the chaos/people not thinking = edge failure and barrel gimp.I mean, it's gonna happen at some point. Anyway, I'm willing to set it to neutral, since I usually do, but then again I don't know enough about that stage on 2v2 to make this decision responsibly. I'll do some research first then post again.
reconfirm alex3. thanks :)
perfect, thanks.
You can confirm me off the list.
Done.
hmm

only a few more days till this.
Hype :chuckle:

EDIT: I'm lost as to who is coming from Quebec right now. I've been told that 4-5 people will be coming, but I've either missed something or nothing has been said. Basically, when are you coming/where do I have to pick you up if that's even the case, or are you even coming? Thanks, sorry to bother you again.

Xelyst

-_-
Guru/AvariceX/Deox are not coming anymore since Brawl is out, so I'm now on the the unconfirmed list. If I can get the car in time then I will still come.

Grmo

Smash Champion
yo grmo didnt i confirm with u on msn?

im volunteering for staff, bringing 3 tvs, 1 cube+melee and 1 wii

u ignored me, this hurts my feelings :(
Whaaa? Did you try leaving an offline message or something? Because those don't work for me for some reason. Anyway thanks, I'll update stuffs.
Guru/AvariceX/Deox are not coming anymore since Brawl is out, so I'm now on the the unconfirmed list. If I can get the car in time then I will still come.
You could do what you did last time and take the GO Bus to that place, then we can pick you up or something.

EDIT: Is Uber Mage still coming?

Xelyst

-_-
You could do what you did last time and take the GO Bus to that place, then we can pick you up or something.

EDIT: Is Uber Mage still coming?
Guru = Uber_Mage

He was the ride but he's out now.

I will get there either way.

Grmo

Smash Champion

Sanu

Smash Champion
I haven't lost to a Pichu in a while. Everyone thinks it's funny to play Pichu against me in friendlies, but that character just can't do anything.

I'll MM Bowsers and M2s as well.

falco vs crap tier all dai!
Sounds like you have *******s for friends. You'll hate us. :bee:

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I thought you were a really nice guy when I met you, Steffon :p

I play typically anti-douche so maybe I didn't see the douchyness.

EITHER WAY, SANUZI THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!

I will be butthurt probably, I don't play this game outside of one tournament a year only recently do I travel and even then I don't play the game until the morning of the tournament the friendlies before it happens lol. I'm just pretty good so I go to random local stuff to place and make a little dough. I expect to lose at this but I also have a heart of gold and I won't ever give up I'm going to try my best =)

also I will mm lots of ppl with my pichu

Sanu

Smash Champion
Good attitude!

With that being said, I'll take money from you in a Marth v Pichu mm. Two bucks? ;P

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
:\

k Niagara is going to the Brawl tourny now.

Percon
Pyrnight
Pastaboy
Raidos
Nikok

We will still come over, I don't even know if I am going to enter Brawl. I might wanna enter Melee, not that I am good >_> I just wanna get better.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Its to take niagara off the list. And I think Niagara has setups listed. I think I am still going to show up tho.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'm not choosing between two communities like this >.< I'm going to stay home instead.
Niko, don't be silly. I'll do a few car rides between the venues so people can go back and forth.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Well, it will be whoever wants to jump in the car at the time XD;

For anyone thinking this: I doubt there will be any way for me to coordinate driving people to and from each venue in order to participate in all events.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Whelp, there's nothing that can be done about that. Just man up, stop being indecisive and make a choice between the two.

idea

Smash Master
I thought you were a really nice guy when I met you, Steffon :p

I play typically anti-douche so maybe I didn't see the douchyness.

EITHER WAY, SANUZI THIS IS FOR YOU!!!!

I will be butthurt probably, I don't play this game outside of one tournament a year only recently do I travel and even then I don't play the game until the morning of the tournament the friendlies before it happens lol. I'm just pretty good so I go to random local stuff to place and make a little dough. I expect to lose at this but I also have a heart of gold and I won't ever give up I'm going to try my best =)

also I will mm lots of ppl with my pichu
I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST
THAT NO ONE EVER WAS

:\

k Niagara is going to the Brawl tourny now.

Percon
Pyrnight
Pastaboy
Raidos
Nikok

We will still come over, I don't even know if I am going to enter Brawl. I might wanna enter Melee, not that I am good >_> I just wanna get better.
that's great that brawl people found a new venue. i really don't want the two communities to be so separate. we're all smashers...the two groups should hang out together, and teach each other both games, in cases where people want to learn.

that said, all of you guys come visit the melee venue =D i wanna **** niko's super technical fox with my pink balloon of love. uh, no homo.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I don't like this split between the 2 communities either because I personally really love both games, and the players from each game are equally as cool/fun to be around...but it is what it is. At prepare yourself both communities will be together so I guess its fine.

idea

Smash Master
i should really learn ike or something. that'd be cool.

although after playing him for one match in pools i know i'd switch to metaknight. or maybe jigglypuff...

Top Bottom